Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday (38539 Views)

Manatee: This Creature Was Killed In Badagry Yesterday. Who Knows The Name? / Black Mamba: The Deadliest Snake In The World - Facts And Pictures / Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 29, 2022
Cityfirstborn:
Your wife is Odogwu while you are odiegwu..

Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by barrackozone(m): 10:04pm On Apr 29, 2022
skywalker240:
That's a black Mamba, judging by its extremely black tongue

It's a green mamba sir. Not black mamba.

The "mamba" family have extremely black buccal cavity as evidenced in the one killed by my wife up there.

This is a green mamba and it is equally very venomous
Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 29, 2022
OP, you should know that your wife and the snake have a history of interactions dating back to the garden of Eden, through her first maternal ancestor, Eve.

See ba, what was going on was that the snake came to talk business, but this time it was trying to trick your wife into doing something that would harm you, challenge your position as the man of the house.
Your wife wasn't in the mood for any of that today. The deal didn't click, and she just decided to " break his head " and come and be going. Temptation defeated. Eve, you see your mate abi? Hinfact, you see your far far junior, innit? angry
You should have seen the way she walked off like a boss lady. Leaving the disfigured beast in a pool of its own brud.
Moral of the story:
What a man can do, a woman can do too. Just let the right opportunity show up.
Did I say give a woman Presidency here? No, did I?? Who was that who just mentioned President? I'm hearing sometin, or iss ma ears *inserts biro cover into ear to dig gold * cool eww. smiley

Edited: sorry, i meant, ' in a pool of its own blood ' (I'm Calabar, mbok , don't vess for me)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by barrackozone(m): 10:08pm On Apr 29, 2022
PaulOtl:
OP, you should know that your wife and the snake have a history of interactions dating back to the garden of Eden, through her first maternal ancestor, Eve.

See ba, what was going on was that the snake came to talk business, but this time it was trying to trick your wife into doing something that would harm you, challenge your position as the man of the house.
Your wife wasn't in the mood for any of that today. The deal didn't click, and she just decided to " break his head " and come and be going. Temptation defeated. Eve, you see your mate abi? Hinfact, you see your far far junior, innit? angry
Yu should have seen the way she walked off like a boss lady. Leaving the disfigured beat in a pool of its own brud.

Edited: sorry, i meant, ' in a pool of its own blood ' (I'm Calabar, mbok , don't vess for me)

������

Which kind wahala be this?
Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 29, 2022
barrackozone:

������

Which kind wahala be this?
The kind of wahala that is calm, friendly and non Vawulenceified.
Loosen up jare! Don't you like humour in this ya life?
Abi, rain didn't fall where you live today? Isn't the weather pleasing?
Oh...maybe....
Catch cruise while you're still alive, for tomorrow ain't.... lipsrsealed Make I shurrup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 29, 2022
barrackozone:

I ran as fast as my legs could carry me but I still summoned the courage to be shouting instructions from afar.
[/b]

Guys, be careful o
Yuss imagine This oga Sir.
" Courage to be shouting instructions from afar " where's that meme of that little girl looking disgusted when you need it.

Pls OP, make it up to your Okah maram wife tonight. This time, let her be the one shouting instructions, but here's the twist...wait for it....
There will be no " from afar " wink wink.
If you fail to deliver and engine knocks under two minutes tonight, ehn.... Let me not say what is on my mind, before you call me a sorcerer. But if u fail ehn, may you see something green, first thing in the morning. lipsrsealed angry
I didn't say anything o. No proof.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by Kelvin3476: 10:26pm On Apr 29, 2022
barrackozone:
I am a man that cannot kill a rat, let alone a chicken.

My wife [on her way to spread some clothes downstairs] saw this snake around 12:30pm yesterday and she started looking for a big stick to kill it.

I ran as fast as my legs could carry me but I still summoned the courage to be shouting instructions from afar.

In the end, my Odogwu � wife killed it but a lucid research into the snake's buccal cavity revealed it's one of the deadliest snakes on earth, the green mamba ���

Guys, be careful o
GREEN MAMBA I GUESS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by Kelvin3476: 10:27pm On Apr 29, 2022
R2bees2:
Something wey dey harmless...
For East them dey use am do rope sef, just use am tie firewood, when you get home untie and throw away. The snake go even thank you sef

But to be fair green snakes are harmless

MODIFIED: It is not harmless
A GREEN MAMBA IS HARMLESS ?
Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by Slynation(m): 10:28pm On Apr 29, 2022
Omo...Your wife is the real MVP oO!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by barrackozone(m): 10:33pm On Apr 29, 2022
PaulOtl:

Oh...maybe....
Catch cruise while you're still alive, for tomorrow ain't.... lipsrsealed Make I shurrup

I like your sense of humor.

May God bless you.

E be like say that rain na nationwide, e touch everywhere �
Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by Kelvin3476: 10:35pm On Apr 29, 2022
barrackozone:

You're very correct bro.

She has always displayed that level of bravery since I married her but she took it to the next level yesterday.

I was already "shitting in my pants".
THANKS FOR TAKING THE SHAME TO THE NEXT LEVEL. SHE KILLD THE FASTEST AND MOST VENOMOUS SNAKE IN AFRICA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by barrackozone(m): 10:37pm On Apr 29, 2022
[/b]
PaulOtl:

Yuss imagine This oga Sir.
" Courage to be shouting instructions from afar " where's that meme of that little girl looking disgusted when you need it.

Pls OP, make it up to your Okah maram wife tonight. [b][/b]This time, let her be the one shouting instructions, but here the twist...wait for it.... [b]

There will be no "from afar " wink wink.
If you fail t deliver ad engine knocks under two minutes tonight, ehn.... Let me not day what is in my mind, before you call me a sorcerer. But if u fail ehn, may you see something green in first thing in the morning. lipsrsealed angry
I didn't say anything o. No proof.

No be today she dey shout instructions. Plus we muslims dey fast����

Trust me, I no dey Bleep up for that area sha�
Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by barrackozone(m): 10:41pm On Apr 29, 2022
Kelvin3476:
THANKS FOR TAKING THE SHAME TO THE NEXT LEVEL. SHE KILLD THE FASTEST AND MOST VENOMOUS SNAKE IN AFRICA

I won't deceive myself, she get mind pass me �.

Person wey bin dey kill all the chicken wey we dey chop for house.

She kills rat too.

These are animals I will never try to kill
Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 29, 2022
barrackozone:

No be today she dey shout instructions. Plus we muslims dey fast����

Trust me, I no dey Bleep up for that area sha�
Yaay! Yekparikpa!

Sir, at the emboldened words.....Any internship? I'm asking for a comrade in Bamenda, Cameroon. He dey fiuk up in that area , Sir. cry is not me, wallahi.

Oh, y'all fasting. Eyah, that's fine then. Eat plenty of fruits okay? Just enshoy your lives.
Kai....I'm yelous somehow...see groove! Barka da azumi. I Sha want suya meat
...erhh

1 Like

Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by Kelvin3476: 10:49pm On Apr 29, 2022
barrackozone:

She kills rat too.

I DON'T KILL DOMESTIC ANIMALS OUT OF PITTY. I WAS SLAUGHTERING THEM FOR FUN AS A CHILD BUT AFTER GROWING I FOUND OUT THAT I COULDN'T KILL THEM ANY LONG. MY SISTERS ARE TOO BRAVE TOO WHEN IT COMES TO KILLING SNAKES, WHILE I DNT GIVE A Bleep ABOUT KILLING SNAKES. I WALK PASS THEM ON OCCASSIONS WITHOUT ATTEMPTING TO KILL THEM , BUT MY SISTERS BOTH UNMARRIED MUST ATTEMPT KILLING THEM AT JUST GLANCING AT THEM.
Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by shawante(m): 10:49pm On Apr 29, 2022
PaulOtl:

Oh...maybe....
If that snake had bitten anyone that person would have been history by now and you're more concerned about humor.

Mtcheeeww!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by abimic(m): 10:53pm On Apr 29, 2022
barrackozone:

You're very correct bro.

She has always displayed that level of bravery since I married her but she took it to the next level yesterday.

I swear down, you're so funny mehn... Your wife na the real odogwu... You na odiegwu.. You need to dey salute that your wife wella....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 29, 2022
barrackozone:

I like your sense of humor.

May God bless you.

E be like say that rain na nationwide, e touch everywhere �
Aww, May God bless you too.
See bah, I'm going to show tis comment to my Muslim friends around this neighborhood! They said I haven't been making their fasting any easier, with the headaches I'm giving them grin. But, here you are, a total stranger, complementing me.
Mashallah...Them go hear nwiennn tomorrow afternoon.
Yup, the rains swept all across the nation, and it was blissful. I so enjoyed the cool breeze. Felt like abroad all over again. But, I won't lie I ran to put on a cardigan o. Cold nearly caress me into a coma.
Over all, was a nice weather. Even a screenshot from a friend of mine attests to this claim. grin
PS. Kindly overlook/excuse his gbaguans (I think there's about two of em) grin
The weather was affecting his typing. Mine too.

Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by shawante(m): 10:57pm On Apr 29, 2022
The way people joke when posts about venomous snakes are being posted on this forum marvels me a lot.

These snakes are capable of killing within minutes if someone is bitten coupled with the fact that our hospitals are I'll equipped to handle such cases.

I pray no one will experience the venom of these snakes cuz by then it won't be funny at all.

OP you need to go and do Thanksgiving and also carefully check your surroundings cause more of these snakes might still be lurking around

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 29, 2022
shawante:

If that snake had bitten anyone that person would have been history by now and you're more concerned about humor.

Mtcheeeww!!
Oga Sir, calm done jarehh!
Is it me who told you to be super afraid of snakes?
Ok, let's even drag the scriptures into this talk...you will strike its head, and it would strike your heel ( if only you ain't a born again grin) So, you have yourself to blame, in the instance that you are bitten by one of these snakes.
I have killed several, myself. Whatever will be will be. If it's not meant to be (bite you) it won't be.
A little party humour never killed nobody.....In Pink's voice.
Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 29, 2022
barrackozone:

Look at the mouth closely sir. It is black. That shows it's a green mamba and it is very very venomous
Correct!
Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by yusluvad(m): 11:17pm On Apr 29, 2022
illicit:
Na man she be
Honestly...

1 Like

Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by Areaboy2(m): 12:02am On Apr 30, 2022
barrackozone:

You're very correct bro.

My brother.. you do well joor.
No mind them.. no be man we go chop.. the most important thing is that the snake died..

Go find something buy for your wife abeg.. she try.
If na me I go run too, grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by Kazeem47(m): 12:12am On Apr 30, 2022
See as e open mouth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by royalair(m): 12:25am On Apr 30, 2022
barrackozone:

I'm sorry sir.

Comrade can not come and die ��

Killing snakes and even rats is not for the Lilly hearted
but your username says otherwise grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by Treadway: 12:43am On Apr 30, 2022
Ppl too like to dey argue despite correction, and a simple cursory Google search. Op, that is NOT a green mamba! Do you know how fast mambas are?? Only the black mamba has a black mouth, in the mamba family, hence the name, black mamba. The color of the black mamba is typically olive, but the mouth is black. The greenn mamba doesn't have a black mouth.
barrackozone:

She kills rat too.

Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by Treadway: 12:54am On Apr 30, 2022
More...

https://safarisafricana.com/animals/green-mamba/

the take home here is green mamba's do not have black mouths. That is most likely one of these non-venomous green snakes. Also, mamba's are super fast. Unless you are a pro, with protective gear, you would most likely be struck more than once by a mamba if you face that animal with just a stick, without lightning fast reflexes to back it up.
Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by Kayclite: 2:20am On Apr 30, 2022
barrackozone:

My wife [on her way to spread some clothes downstairs] saw this snake around 12:30pm yesterday and she started looking for a big stick to kill it.

In the end, my Odogwu � wife killed it but a lucid research into the snake's buccal cavity revealed it's one of the deadliest snakes on earth, the green mamba ���

Guys, be careful o
Exactly the breed I killed some weeks ago.
Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by barrackozone(m): 4:24am On Apr 30, 2022
Bobmarie:

I know the meaning of "Odogwu" by virtue of its usage in sentences and the fact that Burna Boy calls himself Odogwu

What is Odiegwu sir?
Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by CaptainFM1: 4:28am On Apr 30, 2022
barrackozone:

Guys, be careful o

She will still use this your cowardice yab you soon if she's not already done that sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by FASASI1(m): 4:42am On Apr 30, 2022
barrackozone:

Look at the mouth closely sir. It is black. That shows it's a green mamba and it is very very venomous

That is a boomslang bro, you can tell with the eyes and it's bite is very deadly it causes internal bleeding if a person doesn't get anti-venom it's definitely death.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Busted: Nigerian ‘Inventors’ Whose Claims Turned Out To Be False (Photos) / Oshiorenoya Agabi's ‘Human Brains" Computer On The Making / Phillip Lawani Creates An Aircraft Using Wood (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.