Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday (38484 Views)

Manatee: This Creature Was Killed In Badagry Yesterday. Who Knows The Name? / Black Mamba: The Deadliest Snake In The World - Facts And Pictures / Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by barrackozone(m): 12:07pm On Apr 29, 2022
I am a man that cannot kill a rat, let alone a chicken.

My wife [on her way to spread some clothes downstairs] saw this snake around 12:30pm yesterday and she started looking for a big stick to kill it.

I ran as fast as my legs could carry me but I still summoned the courage to be shouting instructions from afar.

In the end, my Odogwu � wife killed it but a lucid research into the snake's buccal cavity revealed it's one of the deadliest snakes on earth, the green mamba ���

Guys, be careful o

75 Likes 12 Shares

Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by illicit(m): 12:10pm On Apr 29, 2022
Na man she be

444 Likes 28 Shares

Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by R2bees2: 12:10pm On Apr 29, 2022
Something wey dey harmless...
For East them dey use am do rope sef, just use am tie firewood, when you get home untie and throw away. The snake go even thank you sef

But to be fair green snakes are harmless

MODIFIED: It is not harmless

67 Likes 10 Shares

Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by habsydiamond(m): 12:11pm On Apr 29, 2022
U be coach, and ur wife be player abi.... No wonder she get scoring ability pass u...... She deserves a present.. Cos she protected the family from security threat... Na only few ladies get this quality wey ur wife get oo

203 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by barrackozone(m): 12:13pm On Apr 29, 2022
habsydiamond:
U be coach, and ur wife be player abi.... No wonder she get scoring ability pass u..

You no well, aswear sir��

12 Likes

Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by barrackozone(m): 12:15pm On Apr 29, 2022
R2bees2:
For East them dey use am do rope sef, just use am tie firewood, when you get home untie and throw away. The snake go even thank you sef.

Omo make una no mind me, cold dey here

I see

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by barrackozone(m): 12:19pm On Apr 29, 2022
habsydiamond:
U be coach, and ur wife be player abi.... No wonder she get scoring ability pass u...... She deserves a present.. Cos she protected the family from security threat... Na only few ladies get this quality wey ur wife get oo

You're very correct bro.

She has always displayed that level of bravery since I married her but she took it to the next level yesterday.

I was already "shitting in my pants".

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by R2bees2: 12:20pm On Apr 29, 2022
barrackozone:

I see
You should
Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by barrackozone(m): 12:22pm On Apr 29, 2022
R2bees2:
For East them dey use am do rope sef, just use am tie firewood, when you get home untie and throw away. The snake go even thank you sef.

Omo make una no mind me, cold dey here

Look at the mouth closely sir. It is black. That shows it's a green mamba and it is very very venomous

104 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by chigoziri2403(m): 12:28pm On Apr 29, 2022
You are a comedian
You should be writing scripts for basket mouth and bovi

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by cenaman(m): 12:42pm On Apr 29, 2022
Why did you kill lalasticlala's brother?

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by cenaman(m): 12:44pm On Apr 29, 2022
illicit:
Na man she be
And na woman him be abi?

102 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by habsydiamond(m): 2:16pm On Apr 29, 2022
barrackozone:

You're very correct bro.

She has always displayed that level of bravery since I married her but she took it to the next level yesterday.

I was already "shitting in my pants".
lol zzz... Ur case tire me oo.. Shey u go fit kill cockroach so

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by Iamicekid(m): 3:11pm On Apr 29, 2022
Omo ur wife no small ooo

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by barrackozone(m): 4:51pm On Apr 29, 2022
habsydiamond:
lol zzz... Ur case tire me oo.. Shey u go fit kill cockroach so

I dey kill cockroaches, mosquitoes and houseflies wella sir�

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by barrackozone(m): 4:51pm On Apr 29, 2022
Iamicekid:
Omo ur wife no small ooo

Since yesterday, I dey salute am.

She be Odogwu �

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by barrackozone(m): 4:54pm On Apr 29, 2022
chigoziri2403:
You are a comedian
You should be writing scripts for basket mouth and bovi

Lols

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 6:44pm On Apr 29, 2022
Cha E

Nothing No Go See For This Blogging Business

7 Likes

Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by Ademola47(m): 6:45pm On Apr 29, 2022
Meme material...

But I expect you to locate the nearest available Shovel or 2by 2 plank, should it get out of hand as your wife tried to kill it...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by Afolavid: 6:45pm On Apr 29, 2022
Your wife na sabi man grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by ShenTeh(m): 6:45pm On Apr 29, 2022
Your wife killed snake!

My respect to oga madam o.

23 Likes

Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by jrupa(m): 6:45pm On Apr 29, 2022
She is well built.

1 Like

Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by Risingblue008(m): 6:45pm On Apr 29, 2022
Rd
Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by Sniper101(m): 6:46pm On Apr 29, 2022
Lala...

Over to you grin
Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by DoggoneDogg: 6:46pm On Apr 29, 2022
Killing your own kind is cannibalism.

2 Likes

Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by newdawn101: 6:46pm On Apr 29, 2022
Na real woman she be. My own wife cannot kill ordinary mosquito. She would have fainted at the sight of the serpent.

3 Likes

Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by Mrsegz: 6:47pm On Apr 29, 2022
Na your wife be President, na Councillor you be.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:47pm On Apr 29, 2022
No day go by without reading one snake story for dis out ogbonge forum.

We hope snakes won't go out of extinction soon in this nation..... All because of one or two people!!
Na wa o!!

Sigh.

8 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Satellites Glimpse Ultra-powerful “black Hole” Whirlpools In Atlantic / Busted: Nigerian ‘Inventors’ Whose Claims Turned Out To Be False (Photos) / The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.