Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday (38521 Views)

Manatee: This Creature Was Killed In Badagry Yesterday. Who Knows The Name? / Black Mamba: The Deadliest Snake In The World - Facts And Pictures / Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by madjune(m): 4:45am On Apr 30, 2022
The day she will table your cowardice, you won't expect the manner or form it will take.

Better learn to be a man of your house.
Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by 1872yc: 5:03am On Apr 30, 2022
[s]
post=112382249:
No day go by without reading one snake story for dis out ogbonge forum.

We hope snakes won't go out of extinction soon in this nation..... All because of one or two people!!
Na wa o!!

Sigh.
[/s]
Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by Maghan37: 5:35am On Apr 30, 2022
[center][/center][right][/right]
barrackozone:

I dey kill cockroaches, mosquitoes and houseflies wella sir�
grin grin
Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by Okeyc230: 6:05am On Apr 30, 2022
Na satan bi dis snake oooo. See the mouth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by sirsugar(m): 7:32am On Apr 30, 2022
R2bees2:
Something wey dey harmless...
For East them dey use am do rope sef, just use am tie firewood, when you get home untie and throw away. The snake go even thank you sef

But to be fair green snakes are harmless

MODIFIED: It is not harmless
lol do you have sense at all, comments the right thing pls, some lil kids are here reading to learn from ur comments, this snake that always try fly on to you, very venomous and fast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by Prettychild(f): 8:01am On Apr 30, 2022
Your wife is a good woman, hold her well. You are also a good man by not giving her negative energy and make her feel timid around you. God bless the both of you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by mrmachine: 8:02am On Apr 30, 2022
Green rat snake . It's not poisonous and harmless to humans

R2bees2:
Something wey dey harmless...
For East them dey use am do rope sef, just use am tie firewood, when you get home untie and throw away. The snake go even thank you sef

But to be fair green snakes are harmless

MODIFIED: It is not harmless
Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by dhaking(m): 8:59am On Apr 30, 2022
Yeah. Longest time chief.
Bosco?
Hawhy?
And pls tell Bosco I love his singles.
Rgds to everyone at large
Turkey!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by Bahamas95(m): 9:03am On Apr 30, 2022
The last time I had an encounter with this snake at close range I took off like Husain Bolt......I can kill a dog but snakes scare the hell outta me.
Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by omotola90(m): 9:35am On Apr 30, 2022
Kog45:
likewise me bro i can't o but my wife dey kill snake with ease....this na ajebo lady o....serious she don killed three when I dey live for wetin I go call snake island o.

Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by luluman: 9:56am On Apr 30, 2022
barrackozone:
I am a man that cannot kill a rat, let alone a chicken.

My wife [on her way to spread some clothes downstairs] saw this snake around 12:30pm yesterday and she started looking for a big stick to kill it.

I ran as fast as my legs could carry me but I still summoned the courage to be shouting instructions from afar.

In the end, my Odogwu � wife killed it but a lucid research into the snake's buccal cavity revealed it's one of the deadliest snakes on earth, the green mamba ���

Guys, be careful o
Boomslang you mean.
Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by Treadway: 10:48am On Apr 30, 2022
FASASI1:

That is a boomslang bro, you can tell with the eyes and it's bite is very deadly it causes internal bleeding if a person doesn't get anti-venom it's definitely death.
nope! Not a boomslang. Make una calm down. Boomslangs don't have black mouths either. Someone posted a snake like this a while ago, and someone correctly identified it. Can't remember the name, but twas spot-on this same snake, and not venomous. Will see if I can find that thread

Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by barrackozone(m): 10:52am On Apr 30, 2022
CaptainFM1:

She will still use this your cowardice yab you soon if she's not already done that sef.

I no mind.

I'd prefer to be "yabbed" than being bitten by a venomous snake
Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by Treadway: 10:52am On Apr 30, 2022
It is a basic african bush snake. Egusishakly correctly identified it in the thread below. That is the same snake OP''s wife killed..non venomous, doesn't have the coloration of a boomslang, and it has same black mouth as this. If after googling this, you still think that snake is a green mamba or boomslang, well, then u dey whine yasef.
https://www.nairaland.com/6901020/caught-green-snake-want-keep/7

Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by barrackozone(m): 10:57am On Apr 30, 2022
Prettychild:
Your wife is a good woman, hold her well. You are also a good man by not giving her negative energy and make her feel timid around you. God bless the both of you.

Thanks for your kind words sir.

May God continue to bless and protect you sir.

1 Like

Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by barrackozone(m): 10:59am On Apr 30, 2022
dhaking:
Yeah. Longest time chief.
Bosco?
Hawhy?
And pls tell Bosco I love his singles.
Rgds to everyone at large
Turkey!!!!

They are all fine bro. I will definitely relay your message.

How is the family? Regards to them all

1 Like

Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by Pnorh(f): 11:44am On Apr 30, 2022
And I saw a snake few mins ago here,... I wan freeze,... I hate snakes sha sad, not my fault

1 Like

Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by kechywillz(m): 11:46am On Apr 30, 2022
Women tend to kill snakes than men

1 Like

Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by anu3: 12:14pm On Apr 30, 2022
Starzo:
wait o,mamba species of snakes don still enter naija??..omo wahala dey o

if I see this kind snake, na to run enter Kieke o...I can't coman kee myself

Honestly, I never knew we had green mamba in Nigeria... If not for the head, I would cast if off as a common bush snake.
Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by anu3: 12:23pm On Apr 30, 2022
emmyN:
Lost a cousin the day before yesterday to snake bite embarassed. Guys be careful and clear all bushes around your home.

Oh, sorry to hear... Wonder what sort of snake that could be: it must be one of those...

1 Like

Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by Give400: 1:27pm On Apr 30, 2022
barrackozone:

You're very correct bro.

She has always displayed that level of bravery since I married her but she took it to the next level yesterday.

I was already "shitting in my pants".
Ran miles away cos of snake but if it's your fellow man now you will be dragging with them and shouting like when a dog is being castrated. Spits*
Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by prickursense: 2:52pm On Apr 30, 2022
Lucky both of you. It is a juvenile. Green mamba is a very deadly snake, one bite and you are gone.

It is best to leave snakes alone as they do not attack humans, unless they are cornered.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by Aaay: 4:33pm On Apr 30, 2022
Really
Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by Glamsberry(f): 4:39pm On Apr 30, 2022
grin grin grin
illicit:
Na man she be

1 Like

Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by justicechichex: 7:20pm On Apr 30, 2022
emmyN:
Lost a cousin the day before yesterday to snake bite embarassed. Guys be careful and clear all bushes around your home.

Sorry 'bout that bro!!
Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by emmyN(m): 8:28pm On Apr 30, 2022
anu3:

Oh, sorry to hear... Wonder what sort of snake that could be: it must be one of those...

Yeah, it was. Thanks for your kind words.

1 Like

Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by emmyN(m): 8:28pm On Apr 30, 2022
justicechichex:

Sorry 'bout that bro!!

Many thanks
Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by barrackozone(m): 8:51pm On Apr 30, 2022
Give400:
Ran miles away cos of snake but if it's your fellow man now you will be dragging with them and shouting like when a dog is being castrated. Spits*

grin grin grin

You fit wait for green mamba?
Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by barrackozone(m): 8:52pm On Apr 30, 2022
prickursense:
Lucky both of you. It is a juvenile. Green mamba is a very deadly snake, one bite and you are gone.

It is best to leave snakes alone as they do not attack humans, unless they are cornered.

You're absolutely right bro.

May God continue to protect us all
Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by FASASI1(m): 8:33am On May 01, 2022
Treadway:
nope! Not a boomslang. Make una calm down. Boomslangs don't have black mouths either. Someone posted a snake like this a while ago, and someone correctly identified it. Can't remember the name, but twas spot-on this same snake, and not venomous. Will see if I can find that thread

Look at the pictures you quote and compare with the ops own
Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by Give400: 9:31am On May 01, 2022
barrackozone:

grin grin grin

You fit wait for green mamba?
I fear snake pass you but I no fit run. The fear the make me kill am asap so that another person no go experience am
Re: See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday by Treadway: 2:08pm On May 01, 2022
FASASI1:

Look at the pictures you quote and compare with the ops own
you really should look again. I have shared all the facts and pics to buttress my point. If you wanna label it a green cobra viper mamba, feel free. I no know where una see green mamba or boomslang with black mouth. I still com show una the same snake in another thread, nd i'm the one who should look and compare. The pic on page one of that thread shows the same snake and mouth..page eight of the same thread shows others who correctly identified it with pics oo. . The FACT IS THE SNAKE IN QUESTION IS A BUSH SNAKE. PERIODT! Call it a dragon sef, e no change the fact. Happy sunday and Cheers!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Satellites Glimpse Ultra-powerful “black Hole” Whirlpools In Atlantic / Busted: Nigerian ‘Inventors’ Whose Claims Turned Out To Be False (Photos) / Oshiorenoya Agabi's ‘Human Brains" Computer On The Making

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.