Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,569 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Man Utd Fans Rubbish Claims That Ronaldo Was A 'problem' After Stunning Goal - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man Utd Fans Rubbish Claims That Ronaldo Was A 'problem' After Stunning Goal (25704 Views)

How Arsenal And Watford Trolled Liverpool After Stunning Defeat / "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) / Zlatan Ibrahimovic Scores Stunning Goal, Bags 2nd MLS Hat-trick (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Utd Fans Rubbish Claims That Ronaldo Was A 'problem' After Stunning Goal by Asianjollof007: 1:30pm On Apr 29, 2022
Promoting ronaldo and demeaning messi. You and the mod involved in this nonsense, ori yin ti daru

2 Likes

Re: Man Utd Fans Rubbish Claims That Ronaldo Was A 'problem' After Stunning Goal by Maverick777: 1:30pm On Apr 29, 2022
fergie001:

Only Maguire?
What about the foolish Rashford?
I don't know what happened to that boy.
He got carried away by the political aspect of football.
Re: Man Utd Fans Rubbish Claims That Ronaldo Was A 'problem' After Stunning Goal by MrDoGood(m): 1:30pm On Apr 29, 2022
grin
Re: Man Utd Fans Rubbish Claims That Ronaldo Was A 'problem' After Stunning Goal by fergie001: 1:31pm On Apr 29, 2022
Maverick777:

He got carried away by the political aspect of football.
...and have become more poorer on the field by the day.
Re: Man Utd Fans Rubbish Claims That Ronaldo Was A 'problem' After Stunning Goal by Dagenius53: 1:32pm On Apr 29, 2022
How come I haven't seen the post that Messi rank 3rd on this app? So bias media. Seems seun himself is Ronaldo fan. But always love to post Messi critics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Utd Fans Rubbish Claims That Ronaldo Was A 'problem' After Stunning Goal by rayvelez(m): 1:33pm On Apr 29, 2022
ojaysam25:

True. Man utd problem is those group of ex man utd players cum pundits.
I have never seen them criticise Maguire or any England players in the team.
Before, pogba was their scape goat, now ronaldo. Maguire is never a problem in that team. Bunch of hypocrites.
They are the ones spreading fallacies.
Aside Roy keane who always bashed Maguire and Rashford none of ex utd players pundits criticized both Maguire and rashford.

2 Likes

Re: Man Utd Fans Rubbish Claims That Ronaldo Was A 'problem' After Stunning Goal by Funflipper: 1:34pm On Apr 29, 2022
fergie001:

Only Maguire?
What about the foolish Rashford?
I don't know what happened to that boy.

He is a politician now.
Re: Man Utd Fans Rubbish Claims That Ronaldo Was A 'problem' After Stunning Goal by abobote: 1:34pm On Apr 29, 2022
Yes, he is
Re: Man Utd Fans Rubbish Claims That Ronaldo Was A 'problem' After Stunning Goal by pasuma(m): 1:35pm On Apr 29, 2022
i for like send you orijin bitters aswear down

ojaysam25:

True. Man utd problem is those group of ex man utd players cum pundits.
I have never seen them criticise Maguire or any England players in the team.
Before, pogba was their scape goat, now ronaldo. Maguire is never a problem in that team. Bunch of hypocrites.
They are the ones spreading fallacies.
Re: Man Utd Fans Rubbish Claims That Ronaldo Was A 'problem' After Stunning Goal by frog12: 1:35pm On Apr 29, 2022
CHELSEA main problem as i see am with Tuchel frustration is him main players no fit kick well. why he no give LUKAKU full game dey amaze me. with the amount dem they pay LUKAKU, e fit kick well like MANE
Re: Man Utd Fans Rubbish Claims That Ronaldo Was A 'problem' After Stunning Goal by Eriokanmi: 1:36pm On Apr 29, 2022
This guy can jump at the ball eh! That's a good strategy for him. If you can run and jump to kick or head a ball, you stand a better chance as a striker. I remember George Weah, Roberto Baggio and Patrick Viera in their days. Sorry , the indomie generation would have to buy the CDs of their past games and watch, to accept this fact.

2 Likes

Re: Man Utd Fans Rubbish Claims That Ronaldo Was A 'problem' After Stunning Goal by samiabigail: 1:37pm On Apr 29, 2022
cheesy cheesy Like for Ronaldo share for messi grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Utd Fans Rubbish Claims That Ronaldo Was A 'problem' After Stunning Goal by maiquel: 1:40pm On Apr 29, 2022
obembet:

Sincerely speaking for every discerning heart who have followed Ronaldo especially on his arrival at Manchester United will know that Ronaldo has never being the problem and will never be because if you have followed the trajectory of his career he has never being and wouldn't have started with ManU on his second stint. The lies that he has being the problems of Man U has always being the creation of this hater pundits, sport analysts and commentators and some who are Messi fans but decided to tear Ronaldo down just to better the lot of their preferred choice. Even in this article, names should have being called of those championing the hatred their lies and analyses. The likes of Agbolahon, Neville and more, because they crafted this hate, sold it to the football world and set out to destroy Cristiano for no reason. Even Rooney left the business of coaching his relegated Derby club to go after Cristiano Ronaldo and what follows in the public view. The hate and wickedness perpetrated by these guys reached it's peak in man u but he had always stood strong and the fans are now seeing their lies and voicing out against it to the shame of those cold blooded haters. In any case, up Ronaldo and his magnificent soccer prowess and successful exploits on the field of play. The blanket of lies is now lifting and the light is shinning brightly on the space and all who are not blinded can see clearly.

If you like, write 500 pages, the fact still remain that Messi is miles from Ronaldo.
I respect Ronaldo honestly, he's very sporty and energetic. His drive has always been to be too, but someone has always remained there, in fact, that is hiss greatest undoing.
Leo has had his poorest season so far but still won a title with PSG. With about 4 goals and 15 assists, this is considered really poor for Messi's caliber.
However, Messi has had a magnificent career such that if he retired at 25, he'd still be considered as the greatest.
I dont even know what his drive is, but with him football is fluid, made easy. He does these things as though it is a fluke, one would think it was a mistake, but it is not because he does them repeatedly and with such aplum and precision.

I would never understand why anyone would pick Ronaldo over Messi if indeed they watch football.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Utd Fans Rubbish Claims That Ronaldo Was A 'problem' After Stunning Goal by tesppidd: 1:41pm On Apr 29, 2022
He is problem or no problem; he's going trophyless this season.

grin
Re: Man Utd Fans Rubbish Claims That Ronaldo Was A 'problem' After Stunning Goal by Amalekki: 1:42pm On Apr 29, 2022
Still doing this at 37? That guy is truly amazing.

3 Likes

Re: Man Utd Fans Rubbish Claims That Ronaldo Was A 'problem' After Stunning Goal by themes009(m): 1:42pm On Apr 29, 2022
I’m a Chelsea fan but I respect Ronaldo! He was just unlucky this time! Imagine Ronaldo In man city jersey shocked

2 Likes

Re: Man Utd Fans Rubbish Claims That Ronaldo Was A 'problem' After Stunning Goal by tesppidd: 1:42pm On Apr 29, 2022
maiquel:

If you like, write 500 pages, the fact still remain that Messi is miles from Ronaldo.
I respect Ronaldo honestly, he's very sporty and energetic. His drive has always been to be too, but someone has always remained there, in fact, that is hiss greatest undoing.
Leo has had his poorest season so far but still won a title with PSG. With about 4 goals and 15 assists, this is considered really poor for Messi's caliber.
However, Messi has had a magnificent career such that if he retired at 25, he'd still be considered as the greatest.
I dont even know what his drive is, but with him football is fluid, made easy. He does these things as though it is a fluke, one would think it was a mistake, but it is not because he does them repeatedly and with such aplum and precision.

I would never understand why anyone would pick Ronaldo over Messi if indeed they watch football.
Messi is the drive Ronaldo has.

Messi is the influence Ronaldo has.

It is because of Messi that Ronaldo pushes himself so hard.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Utd Fans Rubbish Claims That Ronaldo Was A 'problem' After Stunning Goal by tesppidd: 1:44pm On Apr 29, 2022
themes009:
I’m a Chelsea fan but I respect Ronaldo! He was just unlucky this time! Imagine Ronaldo In man city jersey shocked
grin

Why should you imagine he is in Man City? Is that how to be a GOAT?

Looking for great players to carry you?

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Fans Rubbish Claims That Ronaldo Was A 'problem' After Stunning Goal by obembet(f): 1:45pm On Apr 29, 2022
Juanmike:
It's only Messi's delusional fans who see Ronaldo as the problem, why is the fraud hiding behind Mbappe's shadow claiming ligue 1, that he made 4 efforts for.

You are looking for trouble... My hand no dey o
Re: Man Utd Fans Rubbish Claims That Ronaldo Was A 'problem' After Stunning Goal by maiquel: 1:48pm On Apr 29, 2022
tesppidd:

That's correct!
Re: Man Utd Fans Rubbish Claims That Ronaldo Was A 'problem' After Stunning Goal by themes009(m): 1:48pm On Apr 29, 2022
tesppidd:
grin

Why should you imagine he is in Man City? Is that how to be a GOAT?

Looking for great players to carry you?

Yes he deserves to be among the best because his one of the best!
Re: Man Utd Fans Rubbish Claims That Ronaldo Was A 'problem' After Stunning Goal by fabsyl(m): 1:48pm On Apr 29, 2022
Old fish leave water for d first time, he no get trick to survive. The one and only GOAT done go around 4 of d best 6 leagues n has conquered them all. He WL go to France next season to displace d wannabe GOAT. Then he WL play in Germany in two seasons from now to conquer it too

3 Likes

Re: Man Utd Fans Rubbish Claims That Ronaldo Was A 'problem' After Stunning Goal by Angelfrost(m): 1:49pm On Apr 29, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
CR7 is finished

A finished player won't be putting in over 15 goals in a season especially in a team of slow idiots!

Some legendary players can't even muster half of that even in the midst of far better players!

Ronaldo is exceptional! End of!

4 Likes

Re: Man Utd Fans Rubbish Claims That Ronaldo Was A 'problem' After Stunning Goal by maiquel: 1:50pm On Apr 29, 2022
obembet:

Before Messi came in Mbappe had been banging in goals...
Messi played In a different position. Everyone knows he is not in his form so what?

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Fans Rubbish Claims That Ronaldo Was A 'problem' After Stunning Goal by Juanmike(m): 1:50pm On Apr 29, 2022
obembet:

Where is the lie?

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Fans Rubbish Claims That Ronaldo Was A 'problem' After Stunning Goal by maiquel: 1:50pm On Apr 29, 2022
Angelfrost:

A finished player won't be putting in over 15 goals in a season especially in a team of slow idiots!

Some legendary players can't even muster half of that even in the midst of far better players!

Ronaldo is exceptional! End of!

The slow idiots finished 2nd in the EPL last season I think

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Fans Rubbish Claims That Ronaldo Was A 'problem' After Stunning Goal by obembet(f): 1:51pm On Apr 29, 2022
Asianjollof007:
Promoting ronaldo and demeaning messi. You and the mod involved in this nonsense, ori yin ti daru

Werey, Messi Has 4 goals in the worst league in Europe. He would have flopped massively if he was playing in the Egyptian League nor Kenyan League grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Utd Fans Rubbish Claims That Ronaldo Was A 'problem' After Stunning Goal by Classickj(m): 1:51pm On Apr 29, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
I wonder what took ronaldo to man united in the first place, this current manchester united team seems to be cursed even last season that man united finished second on the table .a true man united fan would know that man united wère just lucky that top teams like Liverpool lost van dijk to injury which affected there season, Chelsea were not all that inform and arsenal was noting to write home about,,,,this season all the above mention clubs are in the form of there lifes thereby exposing the weakness in this man chester united team,

Man united also need to stop this there senseless policy of buying of English Over hyped players , as it is presently almost all the england players in man united are USELESS sad imagine making that Judas( Maguire) man united captain grin. this tells you how ambition-less man united is as a club, dammmm as a man united fan i am just angry right now grin,
I hope this change under the new manager
Re: Man Utd Fans Rubbish Claims That Ronaldo Was A 'problem' After Stunning Goal by lagonovo: 1:55pm On Apr 29, 2022
tesppidd:

I don't think so. The big stars at Man United already pointed out his insane drive for excellence when he arrived at Old Trafford in 2003. Within 5 years he won it all at club level.

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Fans Rubbish Claims That Ronaldo Was A 'problem' After Stunning Goal by Uchesis: 1:58pm On Apr 29, 2022
If Ronaldo spend another season at man utd, i will deactivate my nairaland account grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chukwueze Renews Villarreal Contract With €100m Release Clause / Obaseki Lauds Osimhen Over Marc-vivien Foe Award / Nigeria Receives 2018 AWCON Trophy After Defeating South Africa (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.