Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Man Utd Fans Rubbish Claims That Ronaldo Was A 'problem' After Stunning Goal - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man Utd Fans Rubbish Claims That Ronaldo Was A 'problem' After Stunning Goal (25703 Views)

How Arsenal And Watford Trolled Liverpool After Stunning Defeat / "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) / Zlatan Ibrahimovic Scores Stunning Goal, Bags 2nd MLS Hat-trick (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Utd Fans Rubbish Claims That Ronaldo Was A 'problem' After Stunning Goal by tesppidd: 5:31pm On Apr 29, 2022
Ijaya123:

With 52 goals conceded so far?
So you think when teams concede goals its the fault of the defenders only?
lol.

Teams which concede few goals do so because the entire 10 players take part in tracking back and defending.

so you have no point.
Re: Man Utd Fans Rubbish Claims That Ronaldo Was A 'problem' After Stunning Goal by Kingcalls: 5:51pm On Apr 29, 2022
tesppidd:
This man why do you so much love playing to the gallery

How many times do i have to remind you that it is you Ronaldo fans who always talk about singlehandedly?

"Oh Ronaldo carries the team"
"Oh Ronaldo can play with 10 pieces of wood"
"Oh Ronaldo does it all by himself but Messi needs Xavi and Iniesta"

grin grin

But its true .. he does stuffs more singlehandedly than any other player... especially for dying teams
Re: Man Utd Fans Rubbish Claims That Ronaldo Was A 'problem' After Stunning Goal by HellVictorinho4(m): 6:05pm On Apr 29, 2022
maiquel:

If you like, write 500 pages, the fact still remain that Messi is miles from Ronaldo.
I respect Ronaldo honestly, he's very sporty and energetic. His drive has always been to be too, but someone has always remained there, in fact, that is hiss greatest undoing.
Leo has had his poorest season so far but still won a title with PSG. With about 4 goals and 15 assists, this is considered really poor for Messi's caliber.
However, Messi has had a magnificent career such that if he retired at 25, he'd still be considered as the greatest.
I dont even know what his drive is, but with him football is fluid, made easy. He does these things as though it is a fluke, one would think it was a mistake, but it is not because he does them repeatedly and with such aplum and precision.

I would never understand why anyone would pick Ronaldo over Messi if indeed they watch football.

The sort of waste you and your type are known for.

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Fans Rubbish Claims That Ronaldo Was A 'problem' After Stunning Goal by HellVictorinho4(m): 6:18pm On Apr 29, 2022
tesppidd:
lol.

Teams which concede few goals do so because the entire 10 players take part in tracking back and defending.

so you have no point.

You're indirectly blaming Ronaldo for the goals conceded since you're just like every other manifestation of. disorder concerning Ronaldo and Messi's rivalry

Your post of you laughing doesn't change anything

In fact...,it doesn't matter whether you know me or not in this case .

Your stand concerning Ronaldo and Messi is nothing worthy of ensuring any back and forth between us.

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Fans Rubbish Claims That Ronaldo Was A 'problem' After Stunning Goal by tesppidd: 6:26pm On Apr 29, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

You're indirectly blaming Ronaldo for the goals conceded since you're just like every other manifestation of. disorder concerning Ronaldo and Messi's rivalry

Your post of you laughing doesn't change anything

In fact...,it doesn't matter whether you know me or not in this case .

Your stand concerning Ronaldo and Messi is nothing worthy of ensuring any back and forth between us.

Don't take it to heart..

I am not blaming Ronaldo am only working with empirical evidence not sentiments or speculations.

Without Ronaldo they did very well last season.

Team game isn't exclusively always about 1 person scoring all the goals in the team.
Re: Man Utd Fans Rubbish Claims That Ronaldo Was A 'problem' After Stunning Goal by tesppidd: 6:31pm On Apr 29, 2022
Kingcalls:

But its true .. he does stuffs more singlehandedly than any other player... especially for dying teams
There you go again...

Just the usual Ronaldo media hype.

I challenge you to mention, for every game you claim Ronaldo won singlehandedly i name the one Messi also won "singlehandedly"

The mistake you Ronaldo fans always make is that whenever Ronaldo gets a brace or hatrick, you begin to shout singlehandedly upandan.

grin

Now do it singlehandedly na..

you are looking for Man city.
Re: Man Utd Fans Rubbish Claims That Ronaldo Was A 'problem' After Stunning Goal by Benny6944: 6:32pm On Apr 29, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

He is finished. Repeat after me

Which defeats is worst than this

BAYERN MUNICH 8-2 BARCELONA (Champions League
quarter-final, 2020)

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Fans Rubbish Claims That Ronaldo Was A 'problem' After Stunning Goal by maiquel: 6:53pm On Apr 29, 2022
Mosesvic11:
you have problem with ronaldo maybe has beating you before or collect your wife before, the post is purely man u and roaldo not messi please

The same post I replied where he talked about .essi and even mentioned some sport analysts claiming they are biased towards?
Remove hate from your heart then you can see clearly

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Fans Rubbish Claims That Ronaldo Was A 'problem' After Stunning Goal by maiquel: 6:53pm On Apr 29, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

The sort of waste you and your type are known for.

Thank you...now GTF

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Fans Rubbish Claims That Ronaldo Was A 'problem' After Stunning Goal by maiquel: 6:55pm On Apr 29, 2022
Angelfrost:

Why would anyone even feel a need to pick one over the other?!!

Why not just enjoy two really good players?!! Why the dumb need to pull down one in order to elevate the other?!!

That's the real question!

I enjoy both but I enjoy one more.
There can be only one captain in a ship even where you have two one has to give the coordinates.
That's why.
Re: Man Utd Fans Rubbish Claims That Ronaldo Was A 'problem' After Stunning Goal by Kingcalls: 7:13pm On Apr 29, 2022
tesppidd:
There you go again...

Just the usual Ronaldo media hype.

I challenge you to mention, for every game you claim Ronaldo won singlehandedly i name the one Messi also won "singlehandedly"

The mistake you Ronaldo fans always make is that whenever Ronaldo gets a brace or hatrick, you begin to shout singlehandedly upandan.

grin

Now do it singlehandedly na..

you are looking for Man city.

U are a hater no time wasting time on u ... u are irrelevant
Re: Man Utd Fans Rubbish Claims That Ronaldo Was A 'problem' After Stunning Goal by Ijaya123: 7:33pm On Apr 29, 2022
tesppidd:
lol.

so you have no point.

You should have just said CR7 is the fault that Man U conceded that much goal. Nobody will beat you

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Fans Rubbish Claims That Ronaldo Was A 'problem' After Stunning Goal by Aaay: 8:18pm On Apr 29, 2022
Oh
Re: Man Utd Fans Rubbish Claims That Ronaldo Was A 'problem' After Stunning Goal by whytediamond(m): 8:30pm On Apr 29, 2022
ojaysam25:
Much respect to cr7....it is witchcraft to hate the man. At 37 he is still competiting with the likes of salah, Kane and son for the golden boot.

I'm an arsenal fan, but anybody wey hate Ronaldo no fit enter heaven.
Re: Man Utd Fans Rubbish Claims That Ronaldo Was A 'problem' After Stunning Goal by tesppidd: 9:28pm On Apr 29, 2022
Ijaya123:

You should have just said CR7 is the fault that Man U conceded that much goal. Nobody will beat you
He is not responsible; i never said that.

All i said and am still saying is that Man U did much better without him last season..

Nobody can deny this.
Re: Man Utd Fans Rubbish Claims That Ronaldo Was A 'problem' After Stunning Goal by tesppidd: 9:28pm On Apr 29, 2022
whytediamond:

I'm an arsenal fan, but anybody wey hate Ronaldo no fit enter heaven.
But people wey hate Messi fit enter heaven abi?
Re: Man Utd Fans Rubbish Claims That Ronaldo Was A 'problem' After Stunning Goal by whytediamond(m): 10:23pm On Apr 29, 2022
tesppidd:
But people wey hate Messi fit enter heaven abi?

Koboko dey wait them for hell fire too.

These two guys are BEASTS when it comes to the game.

With the insane number they post every season, I'll say they are God's free gift to us. Why will I hate geniuses? grin
Re: Man Utd Fans Rubbish Claims That Ronaldo Was A 'problem' After Stunning Goal by HellVictorinho4(m): 10:28pm On Apr 29, 2022
tesppidd:
Don't take it to heart..

I am not blaming Ronaldo am only working with empirical evidence not sentiments or speculations.

Without Ronaldo they did very well last season.

Team game isn't exclusively always about 1 person scoring all the goals in the team.

There's no empirical evidence of anything here

Bayern,Madrid , Liverpool,PSG etc all have prolific scorers

And they have been more successful in the past 9-11 seasons than Man U

Ronaldo is surrounded by below average issues based on the form of the past 5 seasons

Did very well last season because of a second place finish with so many points away from the first and being trophyless

Empirical my arse!
Re: Man Utd Fans Rubbish Claims That Ronaldo Was A 'problem' After Stunning Goal by tesppidd: 10:50pm On Apr 29, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

Ronaldo is surrounded by below average issues based on the form of the past 5 seasons

Did very well last season because of a second place finish with so many points away from the first and being trophyless

Empirical my arse!

See EPL tables for 20/21 and 21/22 seasons below.

Instead of talking about points and goal aggregates you are bus yapping about difference between first and second.

Being clever by half?

2020/21 season

Man U 74 points and +29 GA

2021/22 season

Man U 55 points and +2 GA

Ronaldo might have done fairly in terms of his goal output,(17 goals by week 35 is still bang average for a top striker)

but he definitely destroyed belief and team chemistry whereby every goal has to come through him.
He sometimes gesticulated at Sancho, Rashford and Greenwood for daring to shoot at goal instead of give him a pass.

I repeat Man U did much better without Ronaldo.

This fact can never be twisted no matter how hard you try.

Re: Man Utd Fans Rubbish Claims That Ronaldo Was A 'problem' After Stunning Goal by tesppidd: 11:01pm On Apr 29, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

Empirical my arse!

Man U got second positiion with 74 points,
They sign Ronaldo and now they are struggling for 6th position.. grin

Ronaldo is a good player but na real Bad market for Man U.
Re: Man Utd Fans Rubbish Claims That Ronaldo Was A 'problem' After Stunning Goal by Ijaya123: 12:15am On Apr 30, 2022
tesppidd:
He is not responsible; i never said that.

All i said and am still saying is that Man U did much better without him last season..

Nobody can deny this.

So why are they underperforming this season? grin grin grin
Re: Man Utd Fans Rubbish Claims That Ronaldo Was A 'problem' After Stunning Goal by tesppidd: 6:12am On Apr 30, 2022
Ijaya123:

So why are they underperforming this season? grin grin grin
A combination of factors, but the major issue is this;

They played better as a team without Ronaldo, just like Juventus. The presence of Ronaldo has made them look to play through him sometimes instead of individually expressing themselves to the fullest.

Most affected by this development is Bruno Fernandez who was the mainstay of the team. See how he went from hero to zero within a season. He no longer felt like the main man.
That's a psychological impact of the presence of Ronaldo.
Re: Man Utd Fans Rubbish Claims That Ronaldo Was A 'problem' After Stunning Goal by Uchesis: 6:27am On Apr 30, 2022
Mosesvic11:
oga you finish 2nd because other teams are not doing well last season, now there are back to form. Did ronaldo stop any man u players not to play? All of them have seen competition this season and there are no where to be found. If not for ronaldo, na relegation get una
Really?

Other teams no do well last season?

How come 2 English teams play champions league final last season?

Bro no vex but u no be man utd fan.

I've been supporting the club before Ronaldo even dream of playing ball. His first game for man utd was against bolton i watched that game.

I like Ronaldo, but he is not the messiah man utd needs now. Period
Re: Man Utd Fans Rubbish Claims That Ronaldo Was A 'problem' After Stunning Goal by Ijaya123: 8:38am On Apr 30, 2022
tesppidd:
A combination of factors, but the major issue is this;

They played better as a team without Ronaldo, just like Juventus. The presence of Ronaldo has made them look to play through him sometimes instead of individually expressing themselves to the fullest.

Most affected by this development is Bruno Fernandez who was the mainstay of the team. See how he went from hero to zero within a season. He no longer felt like the main man.
That's a psychological impact of the presence of Ronaldo.

Ronaldo is the reason the team is still at the upper part of the table. If not for him, they will be fighting against relegation. A team is performing poorly you said it is because of a player. Never knew he is the coach. Has juventus faired any better after the departure of CR7...

Haters always finding fault with Ronaldo. He can’t do anything right as far as they are concerned. Unfortunately, the more the hate the more he delivers.
Re: Man Utd Fans Rubbish Claims That Ronaldo Was A 'problem' After Stunning Goal by tesppidd: 10:15am On Apr 30, 2022
Ijaya123:

Ronaldo is the reason the team is still at the upper part of the table. If not for him, they will be fighting against relegation. A team is performing poorly you said it is because of a player. Never knew he is the coach. Has juventus faired any better after the departure of CR7...

Haters always finding fault with Ronaldo. He can’t do anything right as far as they are concerned. Unfortunately, the more the hate the more he delivers.
Excuses and speculations.

Man U has put Ronaldo at that top 9 position.
And we do not have any proof, if Ronaldo wasn't in this team that someone else put at that top 9 position would not score goals or that the goals would not be spread across the attackers of Man U.

Absolutely no proof to that.!

The only proof at our disposal for now is that Ronaldo wasn't there last season and Man U did much better without him.

The only possible conclusion to be drawn here is that Ronaldo set Man U backward. Every other conclusion is mere speculation.

Besides, when Messi was dragging a poor Barca side for several seasons, racking in an average of 30 goals and 20 assists, you people still dragged him and called him finished because Barca did not win La Liga or UCL.

Now You do not want us to call a Ronaldo with only 17 goals and 2 assists finished?

grin grin
Re: Man Utd Fans Rubbish Claims That Ronaldo Was A 'problem' After Stunning Goal by HellVictorinho4(m): 4:42pm On Apr 30, 2022
tesppidd:

Instead of talking about points and goal aggregates you are bus yapping about difference between first and second.

Being clever by half?

2020/21 season

2021/22 season

Ronaldo might have done fairly in terms of his goal output,(17 goals by week 35 is still bang average for a top striker)

but he definitely destroyed belief and team chemistry whereby every goal has to come through him.
He sometimes gesticulated at Sancho, Rashford and Greenwood for daring to shoot at goal instead of give him a pass.

Nonsense!!!

Ronaldo never said all goals must be by him , neither is it his fault other players performed poorly!

Even if United only has 30 points ..., there's no proof Ronaldo caused it!

Your hatred has nothing to do with any evidence!!
Re: Man Utd Fans Rubbish Claims That Ronaldo Was A 'problem' After Stunning Goal by HellVictorinho4(m): 4:48pm On Apr 30, 2022
tesppidd:
Man U got second positiion with 74 points,
They sign Ronaldo and now they are struggling for 6th position.. grin

Ronaldo is a good player but na real Bad market for Man U.

You still have no proof it's Ronaldo's fault.
Re: Man Utd Fans Rubbish Claims That Ronaldo Was A 'problem' After Stunning Goal by tesppidd: 4:51pm On Apr 30, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

Nonsense!!!

Ronaldo never said all goals must be by him , neither is it his fault other players performed poorly!

Even if United only has 30 points ..., there's no proof Ronaldo caused it!

Your hatred has nothing to do with any evidence!!
grin grin

What other proof do you need?

He singlehandedly dragged them from 2nd position last season to 7th this season.

grin
Re: Man Utd Fans Rubbish Claims That Ronaldo Was A 'problem' After Stunning Goal by HellVictorinho4(m): 10:56pm On Apr 30, 2022
tesppidd:
grin grin

What other proof do you need?

He singlehandedly dragged them from 2nd position last season to 7th this season.

grin

Repeating the same thing doesn't make you wise
Re: Man Utd Fans Rubbish Claims That Ronaldo Was A 'problem' After Stunning Goal by HellVictorinho4(m): 10:58pm On Apr 30, 2022
maiquel:

Thank you...now GTF

Same here
Re: Man Utd Fans Rubbish Claims That Ronaldo Was A 'problem' After Stunning Goal by Equity15(m): 2:20pm On May 01, 2022
tesppidd:

Being clever by half?

2020/21 season

2021/22 season

i gave up on you here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chukwueze Renews Villarreal Contract With €100m Release Clause / Obaseki Lauds Osimhen Over Marc-vivien Foe Award / Nigeria Receives 2018 AWCON Trophy After Defeating South Africa (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.