Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Man Utd Fans Rubbish Claims That Ronaldo Was A 'problem' After Stunning Goal - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man Utd Fans Rubbish Claims That Ronaldo Was A 'problem' After Stunning Goal (25707 Views)

How Arsenal And Watford Trolled Liverpool After Stunning Defeat / "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) / Zlatan Ibrahimovic Scores Stunning Goal, Bags 2nd MLS Hat-trick (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Utd Fans Rubbish Claims That Ronaldo Was A 'problem' After Stunning Goal by tesppidd: 2:37pm On May 01, 2022
Equity15:
i gave up on you here.
Messi used to do 45 to 50 goals per season.

Ronaldo used to do 40 goals per season.

Now he's doing 17 and you're telling us he's getting better with age!

Clowns!!
Re: Man Utd Fans Rubbish Claims That Ronaldo Was A 'problem' After Stunning Goal by Equity15(m): 4:22pm On May 01, 2022
tesppidd:

Clowns!!
you should ashamed of yourself. You didnt factor that he changed club? You didnt factor his age? I cant just imagine if it was ronaldo that went to psg and scored just 4goals...you are an obvious hater. No need engaging yoy
Re: Man Utd Fans Rubbish Claims That Ronaldo Was A 'problem' After Stunning Goal by Equity15(m): 4:37pm On May 01, 2022
tesppidd:

Clowns!!
you should ashamed of yourself. You didnt factor that he changed club? You didnt factor his age? I cant just imagine if it was ronaldo that went to psg and scored just 4goals...you are an obvious hater. No need engaging you
Re: Man Utd Fans Rubbish Claims That Ronaldo Was A 'problem' After Stunning Goal by tesppidd: 4:40pm On May 01, 2022
Equity15:
you should ashamed of yourself. You didnt factor that he changed club? You didnt factor his age? I cant just imagine if it was ronaldo that went to psg and scored just 4goals...you are an obvious hater. No need engaging yoy
He scored 17 goals in week 34.

And you guys said

"he is getting better with age"

which age do you want me to factor again?

are you a dummy or what grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obaseki Lauds Osimhen Over Marc-vivien Foe Award / Nigeria Receives 2018 AWCON Trophy After Defeating South Africa (Video) / Cynthia Uwak Survives Ghastly Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.