Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,983 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

No Sales As An Affiliate Marketer Here's Why - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / No Sales As An Affiliate Marketer Here's Why (135 Views)

Traders Lament Low Sales As Food Prices Soar In Lagos / Here's Why You've Been Making No Sales Despite Spending Lots Of Money On Ads. / Why You Are Making NO SALES Adverting On Facebook! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Sales As An Affiliate Marketer Here's Why by Eunice1921: 2:43pm On Apr 29, 2022
Why you are not making any sales
When I started affiliate marketing initially I was so hyped up i was so happy i got the course . Imagine now after months of saving money I was finally able to buy the course.
In my mind all my financial problems are over I'll be a millionaire before the end of 2022 abi is it not to share link.
First week u need to see how I was spamming people with links up and down ,I did that for almost a whole month no results I was so down.
Then I realised that affiliate marketing is not about sharing links up and down you have to create content offer a solution to an existing problem. You will not make any sales without providing relevant content .Not just posting your content anywhere but you have to Identify your target audience then offer a solution to their problem.
For instance if you want to sell a weight loss course actually research about weight loss the challenges people face and how to overcome them, you will not cover everything at first but let people see you as an authority not just someone try to push a product but someone trying to solve a problem they have . To be a successful affiliate marketer you have to be ready to put in the work just don't get discouraged there good money in affiliate you just have to be ready to work no food for lazy man .

(1) (Reply)

For All Your Solar Power Needs And Heavy Duty Generators Call On Us. 08037144786 / Top 10 Tips For Managing A Remote Software Development Team / Tesla’s Aura Dims As Its Plunging Stock Highlights The Risks It Faces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.