Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,305 members, 7,850,102 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:22 PM

Different God, 1 Satan. Why?How? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Different God, 1 Satan. Why?How? (1472 Views)

Why Do Religions Have Different God But Same Satan? / Why Do Different Religions Have Different God But One Devil ? / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different God, 1 Satan. Why?How? by Maynman: 11:36pm On Apr 29, 2022
If part of Bible is wrong, then the book is not inerrant, so other parts could also be wrong.
See them fighting over the right VERSION. grin

2 Likes

Re: Different God, 1 Satan. Why?How? by Maynman: 11:43pm On Apr 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Stop deluding yourself with such nonsense. undecided

The name "Lucifer" was introduced in ignorance by King James when he translated scripture over 400 years ago to yield what was and still is the King James version. Since then his error has been realized by even the church of England and corrected in the King James version . undecided

However, what cannot be removed is John's writing in the book of Revelations, directly connecting Jesus Christ as the one who is the bright morning star. undecided

https://isthatinthebible./articles-and-resources/deliberate-mistranslation-in-the-new-international-version-niv/

Re: Different God, 1 Satan. Why?How? by haekymbahd(m): 12:04am On Apr 30, 2022
Dorwadora:
Thank you for your contribution sir

Now sir, Do you believe the Satan philosophy you grew up to know according to the teachings of Islam is the right one?.... And with over 7billion people hating Satan, but disputes over which God is God, do you think there might be mix up somewhere
Yes, I beleive it because as Muslims we beleive the Quran is the word of God. A direct revelation from Allah himself to Muhammad through Angel Gabriel.

1 Like

Re: Different God, 1 Satan. Why?How? by TheSourcerer: 6:40am On Apr 30, 2022
Maynman:

Ma’am, “satan” “devil” are only found among semetic religions.
Satan and devil has no similarities atall with “esu”. It was Samuel ajayi crowther that translated the English Bible to Yoruba made a mistake in translating devil to esu.
probably using local opiods too ...... Crowther I mean, since Townsend was a known drunk , a shouting preacher ! Explains our typical pastors screaming at the mic

2 Likes

Re: Different God, 1 Satan. Why?How? by Dorwadora(f): 9:03am On Apr 30, 2022
TheSourcerer:
probably using local opiods too ...... Crowther I mean, since Townsend was a known drunk , a shouting preacher ! Explains our typical pastors screaming at the mic
TheSourcerer wink.
Re: Different God, 1 Satan. Why?How? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:13am On Apr 30, 2022
It takes higher Intelligence to unravel the mystery behind this but i don't know if you're surely interested in getting to the roof of this!

Well i'm Maximus, one of Jehovah's Witnesses, will you like to know HOW and WHY this happened? smiley

2 Likes

Re: Different God, 1 Satan. Why?How? by advocatejare(m): 12:49pm On Apr 30, 2022
haekymbahd:
Yes, I beleive it because as Muslims we beleive the Quran is the word of God. A direct revelation from Allah himself to Muhammad through Angel Gabriel.

1 Like

Re: Different God, 1 Satan. Why?How? by haekymbahd(m): 1:12pm On Apr 30, 2022
[quote author=advocatejare post=112398880][/quote]
Those who don't heed to his commandment Allah makes Satan have authority over them.

To His beleiving servant Satan have no authority over them does unless he wills. So he guides whom he wills and he leave astray those lawless one for Satan to prey on.

Allah SWT said:

"And Satan will say when the matter has been concluded, Indeed, Allah had promised you the promise of truth. And I promised you, but I betrayed you. But I had no authority over you except that I invited you, and you responded to me. So do not blame me; but blame yourselves. I cannot be called to your aid, nor can you be called to my aid. Indeed, I deny your association of me [with Allah] before. Indeed, for the wrongdoers is a painful punishment."
(QS. Ibrahim 14: Verse 22)

This is from your Holy Bible see how Jesus leads people astray

2 Thessalonians 2
11Therefore God sends upon them a misleading influence, a working of error and a strong delusion to make them believe what is false,

12In order that all may be judged and condemned who did not believe in [who refused to adhere to, trust in, and rely on] the Truth, but [instead] took pleasure in unrighteousness.

May you have peace grin
Re: Different God, 1 Satan. Why?How? by Kobojunkie: 1:20pm On Apr 30, 2022
advocatejare:
In Christianity however, Satan does not "lead" people astray this since individuals instead choose and are hence responsible till the very end for each and every choice made. Satan has no power to lead, only power to tempt/test. undecided

Those whose father is the devil are those who choose disobedience for themselves whereas those who are Sons of God are instead those who continuously choose obedience i.e. they submit to and obey God's commandments. undecided

Dorwadora

1 Like

Re: Different God, 1 Satan. Why?How? by Dorwadora(f): 1:59pm On Apr 30, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
It takes higher Intelligence to unravel the mystery behind this but i don't know if you're surely interested in getting to the roof of this!

Well i'm Maximus, one of Jehovah's Witnesses, will you like to know HOW and WHY this happened? smiley
I would love to know sir.
Re: Different God, 1 Satan. Why?How? by Dorwadora(f): 2:01pm On Apr 30, 2022
Kobojunkie:
In Christianity however, Satan does not "lead" people astray this since individuals instead choose and are hence responsible till the very end for each and every choice made. Satan has no power to lead, only power to tempt/test. undecided

Those whose father is the devil are those who choose disobedience for themselves whereas those who are Sons of God are instead those who continuously choose obedience i.e. they submit to and obey God's commandments. undecided

Dorwadora
Very Explicit.... Your knowledge is unquantifiable.
Re: Different God, 1 Satan. Why?How? by Kobojunkie: 2:03pm On Apr 30, 2022
Dorwadora:
Very Explicit.... Your knowledge is unquantifiable.
It is all written for all in Christian scripture for those who really care to learn the facts from the myths even about the character called Satan. undecided
Re: Different God, 1 Satan. Why?How? by advocatejare(m): 2:44pm On Apr 30, 2022
haekymbahd:

Those who don't heed to his commandment Allah makes Satan have authority over them.

To His beleiving servant Satan have no authority over them does unless he wills. So he guides whom he wills and he leave astray those lawless one for Satan to prey on.

Allah SWT said:

"And Satan will say when the matter has been concluded, Indeed, Allah had promised you the promise of truth. And I promised you, but I betrayed you. But I had no authority over you except that I invited you, and you responded to me. So do not blame me; but blame yourselves. I cannot be called to your aid, nor can you be called to my aid. Indeed, I deny your association of me [with Allah] before. Indeed, for the wrongdoers is a painful punishment."
(QS. Ibrahim 14: Verse 22)

This is from your Holy Bible see how Jesus leads people astray

2 Thessalonians 2
11Therefore God sends upon them a misleading influence, a working of error and a strong delusion to make them believe what is false,

12In order that all may be judged and condemned who did not believe in [who refused to adhere to, trust in, and rely on] the Truth, but [instead] took pleasure in unrighteousness.

May you have peace grin

Re: Different God, 1 Satan. Why?How? by Maynman: 2:46pm On Apr 30, 2022
[quote author=advocatejare post=112401461][/quote]

Who created those demons?

1 Like

Re: Different God, 1 Satan. Why?How? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:51pm On Apr 30, 2022
Dorwadora:
I would love to know sir.
Satan created countless religious groups to complicate things for people who don't want to go through all the stress of recognizing pure worship.
But pure worship belongs only to those who are humble and obedient. Satan capitalized on arrogant religionists so he create countless sects for them that they may choose any that soothes them.
So Satan guves people contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines throughout the world so that if you scrutinize most people they can't even distinguish between the attributes of God and that of Satan.

Today pure worship has stand out so all the religions under Satan's control can't contend with pure worship due to the attributes of God that Satan and his worshipers can't exhibit! Matthew 5:14-16 smiley

1 Like

Re: Different God, 1 Satan. Why?How? by haekymbahd(m): 3:28pm On Apr 30, 2022
Maynman:

advocatejare answer the Question above was it Jesus who created those demons?...

For what purpose were those demons created is it for evil or for good?

Differentiate between demons and Satan?
Re: Different God, 1 Satan. Why?How? by advocatejare(m): 3:38pm On Apr 30, 2022
haekymbahd:
advocatejar answer the Question above...

For what purpose were those demons created?
If you want me to teach you something, then show some manners by ask in a polite way!

Also the person that asked the question that who created demons asked because he doesn’t believe that demons exist but you believe in the existence of jinns/demons as stated in your Quran and hadith.

So have you asked yourself who created the jinns/demons in your religion?

So I’m asking you too, please tell us who created jinns?
Re: Different God, 1 Satan. Why?How? by advocatejare(m): 3:41pm On Apr 30, 2022
Maynman:

It’s like you’re asking me that who gave birth to armed robbers!

Humans don’t give birth to armed robbers but rather to children who grow old and choose to become what they want.

Same way God created angels and some of them decided to revolt against God and become demons!

Now I have a question for you too: Do you believe in supernatural or paranormal activities?
Re: Different God, 1 Satan. Why?How? by Maynman: 3:47pm On Apr 30, 2022
advocatejare:

It’s like you’re asking me that who gave birth to armed robbers!

Humans don’t give birth to armed robbers but rather to children who grow old and choose to become what they want.

Same way God created angels and some of them decided to revolt against God and become demons!

Now I have a question for you too: Do you believe in supernatural or paranormal activities?

What if the parents are armed robber and gave birth to their type?
Re: Different God, 1 Satan. Why?How? by advocatejare(m): 3:51pm On Apr 30, 2022
Maynman:

What if the parents are armed robber and gave birth to their type?
It’s possible but that doesn’t happen in many cases!

Were your parents atheists before they gave birth to you an atheist? Or were your generations atheists from the first to now?
Re: Different God, 1 Satan. Why?How? by Maynman: 3:53pm On Apr 30, 2022
advocatejare:

It’s possible but that doesn’t happen in many cases!

Were your parents atheists before they gave birth to you an atheist? Or were your generations atheists from the first to now?

It happens in so many cases.

What were your generations doing before they brought this religion accompanied with slavery?
Re: Different God, 1 Satan. Why?How? by advocatejare(m): 4:00pm On Apr 30, 2022
Maynman:

It happens in so many cases.

What were your generations doing before they brought this religion accompanied with slavery?
I’ve asked you two questions and you have not answered

1. Do you believe in supernatural or paranormal activities?

2. Were your parents atheists before they gave birth to you an atheist? Or were your generations atheists from the first to now?

I will only continue to engage you if you answer my questions, if not, have a nice day!
Re: Different God, 1 Satan. Why?How? by Maynman: 4:02pm On Apr 30, 2022
advocatejare:

I’ve asked you two questions and you have not answered

2. Were your parents atheists before they gave birth to you an atheist? Or were your generations atheists from the first to now?

I will only continue to engage you if you answer my questions, if not, have a nice day!

You gave me a crook answer, I can’t take that.

Who created the demons? No need for long explanation.
Re: Different God, 1 Satan. Why?How? by advocatejare(m): 4:06pm On Apr 30, 2022
Maynman:

You gave me a crook answer, I can’t take that.

Who created the demons? No need for long explanation.
That’s the answer I know if you’re not satisfied find out on your own.

You’re yet to answer my own question, answer me and we can continue:

Re: Different God, 1 Satan. Why?How? by Maynman: 4:08pm On Apr 30, 2022
advocatejare:

That’s the answer I know if you’re not satisfied find out on your own.

You’re yet to answer my own question, answer me and we can continue:

Okay, bye.
Re: Different God, 1 Satan. Why?How? by advocatejare(m): 4:11pm On Apr 30, 2022
Maynman:

Okay, bye.
grin
So you’re a coward who can’t answer simple questions.

At least I gave you answer to your question whether you accepted ‘em or not was your own issue, why can’t you answer my own questions?

Re: Different God, 1 Satan. Why?How? by TheSourcerer: 6:07pm On Apr 30, 2022
Dorwadora:
TheSourcerer wink.
its not an insult , it just explains why they scream and jump with a mic , yeah Henry town was loud , shouts , yeah and very active , imagine a bearded white man .....
Re: Different God, 1 Satan. Why?How? by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 06, 2022
Dorwadora:
Undisputedly, in every religion Satan represent evil, a being that takes blame for every misfortune. And of course, each religion project their own idea of Satan but the major myth in every religion is that Satan is a cast down. While their God lives in heaven, Satan live below the earth, in hell.

I'm not trying to justify Satan's existence but I'm trying to know why majority don't agure his supremacy.... Like the way Christians will say Jesus is lord, the way and the truth. No one see the father except through me. And the way Muslims will say Allah is the greatest.

Why is no one saying

No our own devil is the real deal

No... Our devil hell fire is authentic than Religion B own

All these stories of heaven sky god, satan na wash. The heaven god yahweh is an idol later made a national God. Do your research.

Judaism--->>>Xtianity--->>>Islam
Re: Different God, 1 Satan. Why?How? by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 06, 2022
Maynman:

Ma’am, “satan” “devil” are only found among semetic religions.
Satan and devil has no similarities atall with “esu”. It was Samuel ajayi crowther that translated the English Bible to Yoruba made the mistake of translating devil to esu.

Thank you jare. People don't know there is different between Esu laaroye and the fictitious Satani of the bybull.

1 Like

Re: Different God, 1 Satan. Why?How? by Kobojunkie: 6:41pm On May 06, 2022
Nijagogetsense:
All these stories of heaven sky god, satan na wash. The heaven god yahweh is an idol later made a national God. Do your research.
Judaism--->>>Xtianity--->>>Islam
Yahweh was an idol turned a National God of Israel? undecided
Re: Different God, 1 Satan. Why?How? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:52pm On May 06, 2022
Nijagogetsense:

Thank you jare. People don't know there is different between Esu laaroye and the fictitious Satani of the bybull.

Do you know the ORÍKÌ of Èṣù, Ọláwọ̀lú, Ọláaróyè, ògiri òkò, ẹbọra tíí jẹ́ Ọláátọpa.
Please tell me what you know about this spirit so we can compare him to the Satan described in the Bible.
Thanks! smiley
Re: Different God, 1 Satan. Why?How? by Maynman: 7:04pm On May 06, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Yahweh was an idol turned a National God of Israel? undecided

A cannanite idol to be precise.
El is not Yahweh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The True Stand Of The Bible On Abortion. / "Destroy All Churches In The Arabian Peninsula" - Saudi Grand Mufti / What Did Jesus Write In The Sand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.