Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Dear Nigerian Women 2 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dear Nigerian Women 2 (2563 Views)

Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women / Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Nigerian Women 2 by Mstick: 5:29pm On Apr 29, 2022
Hello *waving aggressively*

As expected my thread was over run by the usual suspects trying to stifle,malign and abuse women. I know no woman on this forum is shocked, it's what they do it's who they are.

For years on this forum many women have been insulted out of here, blackmailed, bullied and abused till they left.

My series, yes I've decided to make it a series will be dedicated to uplifting Nigerian women.

This will be a safe space for women, you don't have to post your personal life stories here because we know the immatures will use it against you.

I will be posting resources that can be used to help women, post encouraging words, including posting job, uplift women, opportunities for WOMEN ONLY and please i encourage and plead with other women on this forum to do the same.

Nigerian women let's shut our eyes and ears to misogyny, there's no insult any man on this forum can throw at any woman here that has not been said over and over and over again, it old and tired.

Nigerian women must win ! Nigerian women are not useless! Nigerian women deserve the best.

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 29, 2022
Mstick

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by Beremx(f): 5:34pm On Apr 29, 2022
Na so!!

4 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by Mstick: 5:35pm On Apr 29, 2022
Toplap:
grin Mstick

The more women get empowered the less they settle for "bring garri make I bring soup" lifestyle.
grin

11 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 29, 2022
Mstick:

The more women get empowered the less they settle for "bring garri make I bring soup" lifestyle.
grin

Some of them like that life.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by Mstick: 5:47pm On Apr 29, 2022
Toplap:

Some of them like that life.

Of course! What do we do? We leave them. Opportunities will be created for those who want better.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:53pm On Apr 29, 2022
.... Pls stop this.Women are not being marginalized just that women has refused to accept the truth.

Nature has taken care of this issue so stop trying to make them look like rebels.

6 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by McDuncan: 5:57pm On Apr 29, 2022
Mstick:

Of course! What do we do? We leave them. Opportunities will be created for those who want better.

No matter how deep the pockets of your paymasters are, your adventure will end up a failed project like the thousands of others that have come and gone before you.

Be it loneliness-driven or vendetta-inspired, it was born to fail.

See you at the conquered side of the queue when you finally take the mercy Aigbe route. grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by Magnoliaa(f): 6:24pm On Apr 29, 2022
Nothing but solidarity from here, sis.

7 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by LadyRosa(f): 6:24pm On Apr 29, 2022
Dead on arrival.The side chick no be woman?
She got herself knocked up by a married man, despite knowing his wife and status.Abeg make una first arrange unaself.

So many desperate old layers on the prowl. grin

Looking for where them go shook head.

5 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by Magnoliaa(f): 6:51pm On Apr 29, 2022
LadyRosa:
She got herself knocked up by a married man, despite knowing his wife and status.Abeg make una first arrange unaself.

All you've said here has no correlation to the original post, and so I'm wondering where this your comment is coming from.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 29, 2022
grin
Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 29, 2022
The only reason women do not win is that they don't work hard enough to win.

Women that work hard enough to win are not denied their victories.

Stop acting like victims.

8 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 29, 2022
The very essence of this thread is to mock men and despise them.

It is to discriminate human males by virtue of their gender. It is to make unemployed girls get jobs and similar boys get hungrier.

I call on the management of this website to close this thread for misandry.

7 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by Graxie(f): 7:08pm On Apr 29, 2022
The low Lifer's are already here, to derail as usual. Learn to ignore, don't quote them, be focus.

9 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by Magnoliaa(f): 7:12pm On Apr 29, 2022
Graxie:
The low Lifer's are already here, to derail as usual. Learn to ignore, don't quote them, be focus.

My thoughts exactly.

6 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 29, 2022
POLITICS

Male contestants are to buy their nomination forms to contest on the platform of the All Progressive Congress for 100 million naira while women are to pay 30 million naira for the same form.

From when the announcement was made till now, more than 10 men have bought the forms. No woman has purchased the form or declared interest yet.

A critical analysis of the prices fixed shows that the prices are fixed to reduce the number of males who participate but increase the number of females.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 29, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
.... Pls stop this.Women are not being marginalized just that women has refused to accept the truth.

Nature has taken care of this issue so stop trying to make them look like rebels.
Which truth?

I ask humbly to know. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:05pm On Apr 29, 2022
Palema007:
Which truth?

I ask humbly to know. cheesy
.... You might still not believe it but the truth is that equality is man made while equity is natural.
Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 29, 2022
Mstick:
Hello *waving aggressively*

As expected my thread was over run by the usual suspects trying to stifle,malign and abuse women. I know no woman on this forum is shocked, it's what they do it's who they are.

For years on this forum many women have been insulted out of here, blackmailed, bullied and abused till they left.

My series, yes I've decided to make it a series will be dedicated to uplifting Nigerian women.

This will be a safe space for women, you don't have to post your personal life stories here because we know the immatures will use it against you.

I will be posting resources that can be used to help women, post encouraging words, including posting job, uplift women, opportunities for WOMEN ONLY and please i encourage and plead with other women on this forum to do the same.

Nigerian women let's shut our eyes and ears to misogyny, there's no insult any man on this forum can throw at any woman here that has not been said over and over and over again, it old and tired.

Nigerian women must win ! Nigerian women are not useless! Nigerian women deserve the best.

Lmaooooo...this had me rolling grin grin grin
Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by Rubbiish(m): 8:09pm On Apr 29, 2022
APC expression form for women is free!
Do u see men protesting??
I am very sure if reverse was the case, u women won't allow us to hear word!
You women are not working hard enough, You want everything on a platter just because u are a woman? Things don't work that way...

If u want something, go for it! Be it male or female...No one is stopping u! Stop using your gender as smokescreen to avoid working for something!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 29, 2022
ETHICALLYrlght:
POLITICS

Male contestants are to buy their nomination forms to contest on the platform of the All Progressive Congress for 100 million naira while women are to pay 30 million naira for the same form.

From when the announcement was made till now, more than 10 men have bought the forms. No woman has purchased the form or declared interest yet.

A critical analysis of the prices fixed shows that the prices are fixed to reduce the number of males who participate but increase the number of females.

And I'm still yet to see the women fighting for equality that they should raise the 30million to 100million...hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by Mstick: 8:14pm On Apr 29, 2022
Thread title-Nigerian Women.
Agenda:Safe space for women and empowerment.

Comments-"men" already agitated, we've not even started they're already jittery.

Nairaland men: Nigerian women are lazy and broke.

Mstick: creates a space for women empowerment.

Nairaland men: she has an agenda, it's to mock men, APC and PDP form.

Mstick: tongue shocked grin wink kiss

Anyways! Moving on!!!!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 29, 2022
Mstick:
Thread title-Nigerian Women.
Agenda:Safe space for women and empowerment.

Comments-"men" already agitated, we've not even started they're already jittery.

Anyways! Moving on!!!!!!

Lol...were not agitated...we are just here to remind you that no matter how you try to blame men for your insecurities and problems...you will always lose..take care my dear

3 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 29, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
.... You might still not believe it but the truth is that equality is man made while equity is natural.
Isn't equity about fairness to all Humans, not doing unto others what you wouldn't want.? Isn't the fight all about equity? Treating people right and respecting one another. Or is this equity gender based?

When one gender overrides the other simply because it can there bound to be problems You know why? Both genders have their strengths and they ought to complement each other's weaknesses.

5 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 29, 2022
LadyRosa:

You are neither a lady non rosy, please change your moniker to "deadbrain" that way you don't have us expecting much.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by JoeRizzla(m): 8:32pm On Apr 29, 2022
A failed project.
Women will always be the weak and lower gender no matter the empowerment piece of shít you post. Trash⚠️

6 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:34pm On Apr 29, 2022
Palema007:
Isn't equity about fairness to all Humans, not doing unto others what you wouldn't want.? Isn't the fight all about equity? Treating people right and respecting one another. Or is this equity gender based?

When one gender overrides the other simply because it can there bound to be problems You know why? Both genders have their strengths and they ought to complement each other's weaknesses.
... Exactly my dear that's why when women talk about equality and not equity,I laugh.

These things were not designed by man but nature.
You see why I said women have refused to toe the part of truth?

No matter what,there are things that can never be except we keep lieing to ourselves just to feel right.

Good you said something about complimenting each other but the truth is that nature have already made way for something we call echolon and the earlier women agrees with this then the problem is solved.

So you know. Both equality and equity shouldn't be gender based but you women have made it seem so.
Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 29, 2022
STILL POLITICS

QUESTION

What do women want in politics in the real world not social media?

ANSWER
Affirmative Actions

Women are defeatists who do not struggle for top offices in politics. Women want affirmative actions which is not different from the request of persons with disabilities in this sector.

The synonym for Affirmative Action is Positive Discrimination. It means that those who ask for it have resolved that they are incapable of competing against the dominant group , so special positions should be reserved for them which the dominant group should never occupy.

The society has not refused the request of women for affirmative actions.

Even in the most literate political spaces at Tertiary Institutions and Professional Training Institutes women leaders are satisfied with these affirmative actions.

Everyone comes to the playground with a pre-notice that there can't be a male Vice President if there's a male president. A male who wants to struggle for any welfare office in the Students Executive Council with a female would be fought and disgraced by other males. If there are 10 offices, there's always a consensus that women must hold at least 3 of them.

That is what women want in politics in Nigeria. 35% affirmative action. Top feminist groups in Nigeria went to court for it. Justice Donatus, a male, granted their request in law.

How are men the bad gender when we've given them exactly what they asked for?

Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by LadyRosa(f): 8:59pm On Apr 29, 2022
Palema007:
You are neither a lady non rosy, please change your moniker to "deadbrain" that way you don't have us expecting much.

Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 29, 2022
McDuncan:

No matter how deep the pockets of your paymasters are, your adventure will end up a failed project like the thousands of others that have come and gone before you.

Be it loneliness-driven or vendetta-inspired, it was born to fail.

See you at the conquered side of the queue when you finally take the mercy Aigbe route. grin grin grin

Damn. grin

Respect women cheesy
Re: Dear Nigerian Women 2 by LadyRosa(f): 9:05pm On Apr 29, 2022
Magnoliaa:

All you've said here has no correlation to the original post, and so I'm wondering where this your comment is coming from.

Wrong thread,wrong post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Younger Brother(16y)UNIZIK yr1 student bashed My Car.should I Arrest Him? / I Need A Social Life / This Is Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.