Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Settled!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Settled!!! (1139 Views)

settled / Dwarf Nollywood Actress Mary Nky Has Settled Down With Her Oyibo Boyfriend / Help Me With Advice. Should I Settled Down With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Settled!!! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 29, 2022
Thanks all..
Re: Settled!!! by Jeon(f): 6:12pm On Apr 29, 2022
all those flat.head self..
nah so them dy behave like malu..

OP GO REPORT AM TO POLICE.

3 Likes

Re: Settled!!! by Temmylee01(m): 6:13pm On Apr 29, 2022
Oga gan oooh
Re: Settled!!! by Premiumwriter: 6:13pm On Apr 29, 2022
Some guys are pathetic though.

How do you cling to a girl so much that you even threaten the new man fvcking her?

Like I know my girl is fvcking another man willingly and even probably with feelings and I'll go threaten the man to leave her for me?

Chai!!!

2 Likes

Re: Settled!!! by Magnoliaa(f): 6:16pm On Apr 29, 2022
Attractive face and my favourite name just waste like that for such a personality.
Re: Settled!!! by illicit(m): 6:17pm On Apr 29, 2022
This guy can bite u o
Re: Settled!!! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 29, 2022
Premiumwriter:
Some guys are pathetic though.

How do you cling to a girl so much that you even threaten the new man fvcking her?

Like I know my girl is fvcking another man willingly and even probably with feelings and I'll go threaten the man to leave her for me?

Chai!!!
He's claiming that he has invested so much in the girl to lose her.
Re: Settled!!! by Premiumwriter: 6:22pm On Apr 29, 2022
Onahi95:
He's claiming that he has invested so much in the girl to lose her.
grin
Then him mumu neva near o
Re: Settled!!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:23pm On Apr 29, 2022
there are many people out there who are ready to kill for some deluded woman.... beware as these simps go to great length to try to impress these women. i suggest you just let him know what you are capable of and ask him to back off, before dealing with this SIMPleton.
Re: Settled!!! by Lamas2012(m): 6:24pm On Apr 29, 2022
The guy na cultist...and secondly your babe know the nigga ND something fit don join them before just look very well
Re: Settled!!! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 29, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
there are many people out there who are ready to kill for some deluded woman.... beware as these simps go to great length to try to impress these women. i suggest you just let him know what you are capable of and ask him to back off, before dealing with this SIMPleton.
He's so full of himself, because threat has always worked for him when the girl gets any toasters... I've gotten every information I need from the girl and I'm also watching my back cos ladies can do and undo

2 Likes

Re: Settled!!! by yungz: 6:32pm On Apr 29, 2022
Lamas2012:
The guy na cultist...and secondly your babe know the nigga ND something fit don join them before just look very well

my thoughts exactly.

only the dead ve seen the end of war…
You want to put him under military detention for 4 days then what next ?

u want nairalanders to instigate fear in him so that what will happen…? if he come at you with he’s gang members nairaland won’t fight you

u think police will be there for you when he’s gang members starts threatening you?
by the way i thought u said the girl was for fun? many have swam before you entered so swim your swim and come out

some things are not worth fighting for especially when it has to do with a woman that’s not ur wife.

warn him with your military friends but also make it clear to him that you have nothing to do with the said girl. the id.iot of a guy is destined for failure so you shouldn’t be the one to go down that path with him.

ps: someone should help Onahi95 with the link to that thread where one nairalander was brutally beaten and hospitalized for fighting another nairalander over a woman

3 Likes

Re: Settled!!! by Perfectman91: 6:34pm On Apr 29, 2022
Bro it's so unfortunately that you're putting in such an effort for a woman that can leave you both tomorrow. Such a shame, better focus on more important things
Re: Settled!!! by Dewicy(f): 6:38pm On Apr 29, 2022
If you have called the guy's number, click like, if you have not click share,
Re: Settled!!! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 29, 2022
Perfectman91:
Bro it's so unfortunately that you're putting in such an effort for a woman that can leave you both tomorrow. Such a shame, better focus on more important things
Lol...did you miss where I said I've put things on hold with her I'm doing it for myself bro not for any woman.
Re: Settled!!! by Cpossibility(m): 6:50pm On Apr 29, 2022
You have a valid case but putting his picture in a public forum can be against you.
Re: Settled!!! by Ddigit: 7:07pm On Apr 29, 2022
I called the guy, he said he never threatened you, and asked if you told me what you did ?
Re: Settled!!! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 29, 2022
Ddigit:
I called the guy, he said he never threatened you, and asked if you told me what you did ?
He did bro, the text is in my small phone...I tried snapping but it was blurry if not I would have posted it. I don't expect him to agree though. My crime is that the girl left him for me
Re: Settled!!! by Ddigit: 7:15pm On Apr 29, 2022
Onahi95:

He did bro, the text is in my small phone...I tried snapping but it was blurry if not I would have posted it. I don't expect him to agree though. My crime is that the girl left him for me

Okay, lets await response from other comrades,

1 Like

Re: Settled!!! by Perfectman91: 7:20pm On Apr 29, 2022
yungz:

my thoughts exactly.

u want nairalanders to instigate fear in him so that what will happen…? if he come at you with he’s gang members nairaland won’t fight you

u think police will be there for you when he’s gang members starts threatening you?
by the way i thought u said the girl was for fun? many have swam before you entered so swim your swim and come out

some things are not worth fighting for especially when it has to do with a woman that’s not ur wife.

warn him with your military friends but also make it clear to him that you have nothing to do with the said girl. the id.iot of a guy is destined for failure so you shouldn’t be the one to go down that path with him.

ps: someone should help Onahi95 with the link to that thread where one nairalander was brutally beaten and hospitalized for fighting another nairalander over a woman

Best comment
Re: Settled!!! by Perfectman91: 7:23pm On Apr 29, 2022
Onahi95:

Lol...did you miss where I said I've put things on hold with her I'm doing it for myself bro not for any woman.

Put a permanent stop to this before you die over a woman.
Re: Settled!!! by markidoo(m): 7:27pm On Apr 29, 2022
That's Mark Angel's younger bro.. grin

The guy na paper weight na.

Why do you feel intimidated by him? angry

Baba las las, free the Barnny if you no really get much to do with am..
But if you feel say love dey shack you,, you fit die like Romeo for Juliet mata
Re: Settled!!! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 29, 2022
yungz:

my thoughts exactly.

You made a lot of sense bro, I'm trying to avoid violence by all means possible... But what should I do if war is brought to my door step? I have no issues leaving the girl for him but I can't just let my fellow man intimidate me like that without a response.
Re: Settled!!! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 29, 2022
markidoo:
That's Mark Angel's younger bro.. grin

The guy na paper weight na.

Why do you feel intimidated by him? angry

Baba las las, free the Barnny if you no really get much to do with am..
But if you feel say love dey shack you,, you fit die like Romeo for Juliet mata
Lol... I'm far from being intimidated, I'm not just violent person. To free the nanny no be issue but the guy feel say me I don hurt his ego so e must change am for me.
Re: Settled!!! by donziller(m): 7:41pm On Apr 29, 2022
Puxxy wey guys dey manage, he reach ur turn u dey call police and soja for ur fellow man, u even give full details of dis guy on a public forum... Hummmm, yanga dey sleep
Re: Settled!!! by Locoxcobajrn: 8:27pm On Apr 29, 2022
Baba leave that banni no be only her be girl for this life
Re: Settled!!! by baretalk: 8:30pm On Apr 29, 2022
Fight for a girl undecided
Re: Settled!!! by piagbara: 8:54pm On Apr 29, 2022
Op...just follow his advice....it's not worth it
yungz:

my thoughts exactly.

Re: Settled!!! by Nyascobar1414: 9:19pm On Apr 29, 2022
How can this SIMPle man be eliminated
Re: Settled!!! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 29, 2022
Na wetin make me leave Akuoma be this. Clingy ex. Chai but she too Sabi nack, fear still catch me bcuz of her nacking skills, na so I tell her to sort herself with her ex still claiming to be her future husband
Re: Settled!!! by Lamas2012(m): 8:15pm On May 03, 2022
yungz:

my thoughts exactly.

But it amazes me when I see guys fighting over a woman...one thing I know is sure if any man threatens me because of a woman it would be obvious that the lady is giving the guy audience that's why he has the guts to come threaten me in the first place...me wey be demon on my own then one person will be that bold to come threaten me if the girl didnt grant the guy audience in the first place� grin

(1) (Reply)

Coming From A Lower Class Of The Society, How Do You Raise Money? / What's Your Take On Court Weddings In Nigeria? / Affordable Data Bundles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.