Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,564 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

“I Need A Yahoo Boy To Use Me For Rituals To Pay My Fees” –lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Need A Yahoo Boy To Use Me For Rituals To Pay My Fees” –lady (1463 Views)

I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries / I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend / Drunk Lady Drags 15-Year-Old Boy To Her Room & Have Sex With Him In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Need A Yahoo Boy To Use Me For Rituals To Pay My Fees” –lady by Adwoabroni: 12:33pm On Jun 24, 2022
A Twitter user has taken to social media to narrate how one University student slid into his DM to share her plea with him.

According to the man, he received messages from the lady Abena telling him that she's in her final year and that she needs money to sort out her bills so that she can continue schooling.

The man said that the girl told him via the message that all those she has reached out to for help have taken advantage of her womanhood but have not helped him.

At the back of this, he said that the lady said if she would get anyone who will even use any of her body parts for rituals so that she would get money to sort out herself, she would be happy.

The man said that what the lady told her got to him and she began thinking about how recent economic hardship could trigger a young lady to take such a decision.

The man dropped particulars of the lady on Twitter just in case people who sre willing to help her.

For those eho want to use her for rituals too lol, you can follow her particulars below;

https://www.allgistroom.com/ritualist-use-rituals-pay-fees-22-year-old-university-student/

1 Share

Re: “I Need A Yahoo Boy To Use Me For Rituals To Pay My Fees” –lady by Shalommy(f): 12:46pm On Jun 24, 2022
Wahala dey! Chaiii
Re: “I Need A Yahoo Boy To Use Me For Rituals To Pay My Fees” –lady by Itzurboi(m): 12:49pm On Jun 24, 2022
Make she write ICPC, e be like one money just land their vault..

3 Likes

Re: “I Need A Yahoo Boy To Use Me For Rituals To Pay My Fees” –lady by shilenji(m): 12:50pm On Jun 24, 2022
Things are hard. It's not a good decision though, she might be used and not even live to enjoy it.

1 Like

Re: “I Need A Yahoo Boy To Use Me For Rituals To Pay My Fees” –lady by kelvine(m): 1:01pm On Jun 24, 2022
Dont hurt your self, send me a message there is hope for you.
My number on this flier.
Again, please don't be used as a specimen in your own experiment.
Can you drop the particulars of the lady here, I like to reach her.

Re: “I Need A Yahoo Boy To Use Me For Rituals To Pay My Fees” –lady by alhaji04: 1:11pm On Jun 24, 2022
na wa o!
Re: “I Need A Yahoo Boy To Use Me For Rituals To Pay My Fees” –lady by Deborah98(f): 1:17pm On Jun 24, 2022
God forbid that things will get this tough to the extent someone will willingly give out herself for ritual purposes. Hmmmmmm speechless....
Re: “I Need A Yahoo Boy To Use Me For Rituals To Pay My Fees” –lady by Haylel: 1:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
There should be things you cannot sing about, post about and promote on the media.

That Tiktok of an app should be regulated or completely banned.

1 Like

Re: “I Need A Yahoo Boy To Use Me For Rituals To Pay My Fees” –lady by 40fy: 1:31pm On Jun 24, 2022

**Fück the government!!!

Re: “I Need A Yahoo Boy To Use Me For Rituals To Pay My Fees” –lady by Chiraq77(m): 2:16pm On Jun 24, 2022
fake fake fake

If You need Cash,Take your Ass to lekki Phase 1 and sell that Pussy
Re: “I Need A Yahoo Boy To Use Me For Rituals To Pay My Fees” –lady by Rickmann: 5:05pm On Jun 24, 2022
Adwoabroni:
A Twitter user has taken to social media to narrate how one University student slid into his DM to share her plea with him.

According to the man, he received messages from the lady Abena telling him that she's in her final year and that she needs money to sort out her bills so that she can continue schooling.

The man said that the girl told him via the message that all those she has reached out to for help have taken advantage of her womanhood but have not helped him.

At the back of this, he said that the lady said if she would get anyone who will even use any of her body parts for rituals so that she would get money to sort out herself, she would be happy.

The man said that what the lady told her got to him and she began thinking about how recent economic hardship could trigger a young lady to take such a decision.

The man dropped particulars of the lady on Twitter just in case people who sre willing to help her.

For those eho want to use her for rituals too lol, you can follow her particulars below;

https://www.allgistroom.com/ritualist-use-rituals-pay-fees-22-year-old-university-student/

If she does, who will attend the school?
Re: “I Need A Yahoo Boy To Use Me For Rituals To Pay My Fees” –lady by tivhador: 5:09pm On Jun 24, 2022
SMH for that idiotic and jobless lady tongue tongue
Re: “I Need A Yahoo Boy To Use Me For Rituals To Pay My Fees” –lady by EmiDon11: 5:28pm On Jun 24, 2022
Wow!!!
What a simp le woman
Re: “I Need A Yahoo Boy To Use Me For Rituals To Pay My Fees” –lady by abfelicity91: 6:18pm On Jun 24, 2022
You sure say this one no be one mad update from a yahoo boy cannot do does not exist.. but who knows, the story might l be true considering the hardship in the country and especially where she 8s now..

(1) (Reply)

A Man Shared His Plan Of Relocating To Nigeria And This Happened / Genotype: My AS Wife Just Got Tested As AA / Words You Should Never Say To A Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.