Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) (42088 Views)

Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced / NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) / Bola Tinubu Arrives In Kano, As Crowd Hails Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by AK481(m): 6:18pm On Apr 30, 2022
emapeteum:

With this mentality,do you think an Igboman would ever rule this country?in some northern states, Yorubas are even more than Igbos.what kills an Igbo man is unnecessary pride

Which northern state ,name them ?

2 Likes

Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by Lovelive: 6:20pm On Apr 30, 2022
lightskinnigga:
Every well meaning Nigerian wants Peter obi.

We’re tired of heartless, brainless politicians
Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by MissionaryArchi(m): 6:23pm On Apr 30, 2022
bjnice:

So those of us who don't subscribe to it presidency are not well-meaning Nigerian abi?
E be like say... Let me check

Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by Menace2Society(m): 6:24pm On Apr 30, 2022
SocialJustice:
Bros I dey my lane, make people dey lane when sweet them.
Oya come beat me nah
Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by Wfaluse: 6:25pm On Apr 30, 2022
Prozico22:
make tinubu come anambra na pls
So that your unknown gunmen will assassinate him. I am sure after PDP primaries, all these noise from you people on Obi will subside

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by SocialJustice: 6:26pm On Apr 30, 2022
Menace2Society:
Oya come beat me nah
Shuuu, set up.
Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by Wfaluse: 6:26pm On Apr 30, 2022
madampresident:
If the North and South don't vote Peter Obi, then everyone should get ready for another 8 years of hardship.
See another one here. Very warped mentality.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by MartinCorridon: 6:27pm On Apr 30, 2022
walozanga:

Let him win the primary election first. Then be ready to buy a pain killer

Read again. I said he wouldn't win.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by Lovelive: 6:28pm On Apr 30, 2022
Facts, speaking and you are here talking about "blackmailing you". But if you believe he is blackmailing you, then so be it.

#PeterObi4PresidentOfTheNewNigeria

Khaleepha5681:

Blackmailing Nigeria won't help you.

1 Like

Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by kingyakos: 6:28pm On Apr 30, 2022
MartinCorridon:
Buhari called una 5% and dot in a circle.

As dumb as he is, it is a perfect assessment.

Peter Obi can NEVER smell PDP ticket. He is just getting free sunlight.

All these antics wouldn't sway the delegates.

IF Peter Obi wins the ticket, bookmark this comment and I swear I would give you 1 million naira.

So u applaud buhari for saying such word abi?...
Let me ask you what is your wish for this sinking nation, to continue sinking or to rise up for greatness?....

1 Like

Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by adolfHitler1934: 6:28pm On Apr 30, 2022
Sergio103:

Typical tiger scratched face descendant of fallen demon must shift the goal post
You mean these set of pipu?

1 Like

Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by Lightorder: 6:30pm On Apr 30, 2022
mrvitalis:
The support obi is getting online and offline us surprising me even
politics aside, let us make this country work for once for common man on the street na. I was on a visit to Ishefu/ Kande community ( Ijon village) Ayobo to the river demarcating Lagos and Ogun state. Anybody who sees or knows Ambode should tell him that God must bless his generations! Idiots said that he is a good man but not a good party man. Thunder fire all good Lagos party men. Your own will never grow! They removed blessings from Lagosians and gave us Rubbish!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by AriyaTV: 6:31pm On Apr 30, 2022
GTkester:

Means nothing. Point is, he's the guy everyone wants! And even the delegates are Nigerians like every other person. They do not live in the moon. They too have seen the mess Buhari has created, and they too have had a feel of it. The delegates themselves are indeed desirous of a better leadership, and that's what PO represents.

Point of correction, who are the everyone? May you Igbo's. As for me and my goons it's BAT all the way. If this angers you please take Nkpuru nmiri.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by Gann: 6:31pm On Apr 30, 2022
emapeteum:

I don't think so sir.Peter Obi's campaign is too weak.The Presidential candidates that is serious, though am not his fan is Tinubu.For instance,he has done s
alot for a common northerner,where bulk of votes is, before now.Peter Obi is a regional leader.If he had Presidential ambition,he would have donated to the needy across the nation and condemned IPOB in strong term but he did none of these.
show us buhari's donations across the nation and strong condemnation of boko haram before you voted him.

1 Like

Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by Risentouch(m): 6:32pm On Apr 30, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol!

I always laugh when idiotic and brainless fools talk about the irrelevance of Southeast to Nigerian election.

But this assertion is always on the false premise of the figure of votes from the Southeast alone.

These illiterate scalywags always forget that in all the states of the federation, after the indigenes, the Igbos constitute the next majority voters.

Our problem has always been that we don’t come out vote due to apathy but I’m sure an Obi candidacy will change all that.

Imagine the crowd at Computer Village alone…

He hasn’t gone to Ladipo

Nor Idumota

Nor ASPAMDA

Nor Alaba.

Make we forget talk abeg

Whether Obi gets the ticket himself or Atiku picks him again as VP, any ticket Obi is in in 2023, is a winning ticket.

We are not interested in any vp rubbish..

1 Like

Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by Lightorder: 6:32pm On Apr 30, 2022
* politics aside, let us make this country work for once for common man on the street na. I was on a visit to Ishefu/ Kande community ( Ijon village) Ayobo to the river demarcating Lagos and Ogun state. Anybody who sees or knows Ambode should tell him that God must bless his generations! Idiots said that he is a good man but not a good party man. Thunder fire all good Lagos party men. Your own will never grow! They removed blessing from Lagosians and gave us Rubbish!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by bjnice(m): 6:32pm On Apr 30, 2022
MissionaryArchi:

E be like say... Let me check

This is your face dey fear me oooo
Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by Wfaluse: 6:33pm On Apr 30, 2022
Dagrace01:
Those guys u see today in computer village, u shall see them no more when 2023 comes calling.. They're just there to pick one or two naira notes that may be scattered in the air..

If u dispute this, wait until other presidential aspirants visit the same computer village, even Sowore or Dele Mommodu would pull mammoth crowd over there..
If people like Jagaban or Atiku go there, there'll be stampede cos they have more cash to display in the air..

Its not compulsory u agree with me!
Sense no go kill you. I wonder what the frenzy is all about. May be just the normal hyping by his supporters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by Spherical77(m): 6:34pm On Apr 30, 2022
Penguin2:

Hmmmm

Remember u swore

I’ll be back to u.

Make sure not to abandon ur Nairaland account

Fergie001
Garfield
Truthisunique
Princeoflagos

Come and bear me witness o
Can you place a bet that your Peter Obi will get PDP ticket?
Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by CoronaVirusPro: 6:38pm On Apr 30, 2022
This was the same way they hailed GEJ and Atiku.

It’s a norm.

When this class of people hail you, defeat is guaranteed.
Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by kayperry: 6:38pm On Apr 30, 2022
mrvitalis:

I am sure you are one of those who push atiku 2019, I guess its OBI turns cheesy keep win on publicity

Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by LeanonGOD(m): 6:41pm On Apr 30, 2022
Upon this ROCK I will build my Church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it, Peter OBI the NEXT President By God's GRACE.
Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:44pm On Apr 30, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol!

I always laugh when idiotic and brainless fools talk about the irrelevance of Southeast to Nigerian election.

But this assertion is always on the false premise of the figure of votes from the Southeast alone.

These illiterate scalywags always forget that in all the states of the federation, after the indigenes, the Igbos constitute the next majority voters.

Our problem has always been that we don’t come out vote due to apathy but I’m sure an Obi candidacy will change all that.

Imagine the crowd at Computer Village alone…

He hasn’t gone to Ladipo

Nor Idumota

Nor ASPAMDA

Nor Alaba.

Make we forget talk abeg

Whether Obi gets the ticket himself or Atiku picks him again as VP, any ticket Obi is in in 2023, is a winning ticket.

You're cunningly supporting Atiku, a Fulani man because you know within you that Obi will never win the PDP primary. You see how confused you are?
Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:48pm On Apr 30, 2022
Sergio103:

Then you are among the rabid class too myopic for good atmosphere.

We won't allow you guys again, this particular class were allowed in 2015 and 2019......and here we are with backward State angry

Then focus on your secession now! Focus on the actualization of Biafra. You don't even know what you want: presidency or Biafra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by Born2Breed(f): 6:49pm On Apr 30, 2022
NigerianAngelo:
Peter Obi for President.

-SEC Chairman 2015-
-Gov
-True Christian among the candidates

Northerners hide their bigotry. I no dey hide my own.

Christian Peter Obi for President.

Christian President till 2039! Aboki can relocate to Niger. We need the true faith and the grace of peace for a good while.

Werey nor dey disguise.

1 Like

Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by Pxman12youme: 6:50pm On Apr 30, 2022
Only the wise will understand who peter obi is and only the will vote him
Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by Houstency(m): 6:50pm On Apr 30, 2022
ekineme:

Apologies for Generalizing My statement; it was my personal opinion and it was based on the following:
1. In terms of fairness and Equity, PO is from the SE region.
2. I listened to his presidential debate last time and I was convinced he understands Nigeria's economic problem and has a blue print to the solution.
3.He is not a tribal bigot and believes in the future of this country (He does not hold nor support some certain ideology)
4.By physical Examination I believe he won't be touring the world for medical attention.
5.He is Humble, Accountable with high integrity IMHO.
6. His performance index as a governor.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/10/peter-obi-a-complete-profile/amp/

These are some of my reason for making the assertion, I stand to be corrected.

You tried engaging a Tinubu online urchin. He isn't a blind man, let him check online for Obi's performance. He his only looking for how to derail the thread, that's their stock in trade, just ignore them!
Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by alizma: 6:54pm On Apr 30, 2022
mrvitalis:
Lol, never take computer village crowd serious. Without any special occasion, computer village is naturally crowdy. As a result of the above, anybody that enter computer village and make some noise either good or bad will be welcome by the crowd. On addition to that, most people in computer village don't vote, why because a lot of them come from various stages where their voter's card is registered. They hardly go on holiday so there is hardly time to go for transfer of the card to their current location.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by madampresident(f): 6:54pm On Apr 30, 2022
Just the way your poor ass is already suffering. Peter Obi will rule this nation and nothing y'all can do about it.
Pakute:

Na you go suffer for una papa house.
Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by madampresident(f): 6:57pm On Apr 30, 2022
Wfaluse:

See another one here. Very warped mentality.

Show me another visionary leader amongst all that has declared to run. Just show me! Quarter to dementia Tinubu abi Pastor turned crook Osinbajo? Until then, you are the one with a warped mind.
Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by emapeteum(m): 6:57pm On Apr 30, 2022
Gann:
show us buhari's donations across the nation and strong condemnation of boko haram before you voted him.
Is like you don't read between lines.I rest my case

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Benedict Johnson Canvasses Support For Tinubu Presidency In Igbo / Governor Ayade Gifts Toyota Land Cruiser SUVs To Reps Who Decamped To APC / You Are Next: Dabira Adeyinka Gets Attack Notice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.