Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) (42057 Views)

Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced / NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) / Bola Tinubu Arrives In Kano, As Crowd Hails Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 29, 2022
ekineme:
The Truth is that Peter obi is the most competent Candidate among these present crop of politicians that has indicated interest, put vote buying aside via rigging and thuggery, Peter obi will win with a landslide.
But this is Nigeria anything can happen untill the youths decide to change the narratives.

Stop these baseless praise singing. What makes him the best? Man to Man, can he stand Jagaban's records as Governor? In all areas of governance, Tinubu outperformed him so how is he the best?

He's even enjoying the support of Computer Villagers who are direct beneficiaries of Tinubu's masterplan for Lagos.. U people keep calling him the best without any Cogent and Verifiable reason.

Ure allowed to say he is qualified but his record as Governor is even below those of Wike, Amaechi, Umahi etc not to talk of the man who turned 600 million naira a month to 7 billion naira monthly.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by obidr(m): 11:57pm On Apr 29, 2022
MartinCorridon:
grin

Even if PDP says only igbo should contest, Peter Obi might still not win the ticket.

It is not possible.

And his unintelligent supporters should be grateful he wouldn't clinch the PDP ticket.

IF he does, his humiliation at the elections would be the worst in history. When Northern states vote Stone 99.9% Peter Obi 0.00001%.

Are you a northerner?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by obidr(m): 11:58pm On Apr 29, 2022
naija4life247:

Peter Pandora Adaobi studied Philosophy. Tinubu studied Business Administration with Major in Accounting.

Compare and Contrast.

Please can you give me the institutions they attended ( nor claimed). I want to check something.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by obidr(m): 12:00am On Apr 30, 2022
Michelle70:
when it comes to economy.
Tinubu dwarves Peter Obi.

You mean alpha beta economy? Some afonjas will remain tribalistic till the grave. If God can cause all of us to have memory loss in terms of our ethnicity....You will be cursing Tinubu on this thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by paramakina202: 12:01am On Apr 30, 2022
Obi have credibility.
There should be serious campaign for out to get their voters card by all means.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by dmostcheerful(f): 12:19am On Apr 30, 2022
Michelle70:
when it comes to economy.
Tinubu dwarves Peter Obi.
Yes, just like he will send 50million Nigerian youth into the army so as to provide employment
Onye Ara.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by sukar886: 12:35am On Apr 30, 2022
MartinCorridon:

Buhari called una 5% and dot in a circle.

As dumb as he is, it is a perfect assessment.

Peter Obi can NEVER smell PDP. He is just getting free sunlight.

All these antics wouldn't sway the delegates.

IF Peter Obi wins the ticket, bookmark this comment and I swear I would give you 1 million naira.

Mumu, tribalism don eat u finish...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by Nova1982: 1:02am On Apr 30, 2022
NigerianAngelo:
Peter Obi for President.

-SEC Chairman 2015-
-Gov
-True Christian among the candidates

Northerners hide their bigotry. I no dey hide my own.

Christian Peter Obi for President.

Christian President till 2039! Aboki can relocate to Niger. We need the true faith and the grace of peace.

and this is why Nigeria is still like this. voting for someone because he's a christain. smh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by 00FFT00(m): 1:18am On Apr 30, 2022
aribisala0:
How is he more competent than Wike, Saraki or Tambuwwal?

In any how smiley
Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by 00FFT00(m): 1:26am On Apr 30, 2022
naija4life247:

Peter Pandora Adaobi studied Philosophy. Tinubu studied Business Administration with Major in Accounting.

Compare and Contrast.

Of what use is an Einstein to Nigeria if he is morally depraved, sick, and a certified kleptomaniac?.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by Mfetenang: 2:13am On Apr 30, 2022
I have a feeling that Biafrans will cry after the 2023 election.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by ekineme: 4:20am On Apr 30, 2022
aribisala0:
How is he more competent than Wike, Saraki or Tambuwwal?

Apologies for Generalizing My statement; it was my personal opinion and it was based on the following:
1. In terms of fairness and Equity, PO is from the SE region.
2. I listened to his presidential debate last time and I was convinced he understands Nigeria's economic problem and has a blue print to the solution.
3.He is not a tribal bigot and believes in the future of this country (He does not hold nor support some certain ideology)
4.By physical Examination I believe he won't be touring the world for medical attention.
5.He is Humble, Accountable with high integrity IMHO.
6. His performance index as a governor.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/10/peter-obi-a-complete-profile/amp/

These are some of my reason for making the assertion, I stand to be corrected.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by ekineme: 4:23am On Apr 30, 2022
Nova1982:

and this is why Nigeria is still like this. voting for someone because he's a christain. smh.

Don't mind those lazy youths, we should be more focused on performance and not on religion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by Codepain: 4:31am On Apr 30, 2022
Jostoman:
the guy is against Peter Obi I know the tactics he is trying to use.
I well through his nairaland post history. this told me he is a deep Muslim hater.
I believe he is just a tactless Obi supporter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by Sonyboom765: 5:03am On Apr 30, 2022
I am a southern n a Christian it is only on my dead body that this Pandora kleptomaniac criminal can be president of the Zoo.

Your father can shout from now till Jupiter it won't change a thing.

NigerianAngelo:
Peter Obi for President.

-SEC Chairman 2015-
-Gov

Christian President till 2039! Aboki can relocate to Niger. We need the true faith and the grace of peace.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by Sonyboom765: 5:12am On Apr 30, 2022
Even this Lagos he is making noise he won't see 20% of the vote. This are Ipob cells that mobilize to make noise in Lagos. Come to Lagos I understand their modus operandi.

Once they post memo on their Whatsapp group the uneducated foolish igbos jostling for relevance among the igbos /Ipob group mobilize to assert their relevance but during election they are of no significance cos election ain't ain't win by noise.

MartinCorridon:
grin

Even if PDP says only igbo should contest, Peter Obi might still not win the ticket.

It is not possible.

And his unintelligent supporters should be grateful he wouldn't clinch the PDP ticket.

IF he does, his humiliation at the elections would be the worst in history. When Northern states vote Stone 99.9% Peter Obi 0.00001%.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by Gbajure(m): 5:34am On Apr 30, 2022
NigerianAngelo:
Peter Obi for President.

-SEC Chairman 2015-
-Gov

B
No problem. We will see how he is going to win when Aboki votes go to Tinubu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by Gbajure(m): 5:36am On Apr 30, 2022
00FFT00:

Of what use is an Einstein to Nigeria if he is morally depraved, sick, and a certified kleptomaniac?.

A morally depraved sick and certified klepto cannot be an Einstein

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by Gbajure(m): 5:38am On Apr 30, 2022
dmostcheerful:

Yes, just like he will send 50million Nigerian youth into the army so as to provide employment
Onye Ara.

That is actually an economic policy. It is called a big govt. So far the salary will be paid in Naira and the will be spent locally, it is will lead to an economic boom

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by ZombieSlaughter: 5:54am On Apr 30, 2022
Yorubas really love President Peter Adetunji Hassan Obi.

They have rallied round him.

Obi4President.
Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by Dynamicboss: 6:08am On Apr 30, 2022
Esseite:
Its not by shouting Obi... get your PVC..

I don talk tire. This is the same shenanigan he pulled when he visited aspamda, trade fair and ojo four years ago. Once bitten, twice shy. Some people dey run am false hope say him go get 20% in NE & NW, Northerners don't even know nor give a hoot about him and irrespective of his campaign there, will not make him garner meagre votes in these key regions. Unfortunately sef, he wont get 15% votes in Lagos. Ariwo KO ni music

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by Penguin2: 6:11am On Apr 30, 2022
Mkpurumiriaddic:

I will also add 750k if Obliar win PDP ticket

I’m not taking u serious because u will abandon this account soon

So, run along

2 Likes

Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by omenka(m): 6:16am On Apr 30, 2022
Igbos go just dey whine themselves. Even a photocopy of the nomination form for PDP, he won't get. They know this but they simply just want to rent some excitement while they can. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by omenka(m): 6:18am On Apr 30, 2022
Penguin2:

Hmmmm

Remember u swore

I’ll be back to u.

Make sure not to abandon ur Nairaland account

Fergie001
Garfield
Truthisunique
Princeoflagos

Come and bear me witness o
I, Omenka, will give additional one million if he smells the ticket.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by omenka(m): 6:23am On Apr 30, 2022
The punk can confidently ride in the streets of Lagos, but in his homestead, people are being hacked to death for attempting to participate in the electoral process by the terrorists he's refused to condemn.

Ironically, a good number of those Okoros in these pictures would be the same people saying there shall be no election in Alaigbo. Very unfortunate imps.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by Agwotulumbe(f): 6:28am On Apr 30, 2022
[s]
omenka:
The punk can confidently ride in the streets of Lagos, but in his homestead, people are being hacked to death for attempting to participate in the electoral process by the terrorists he's refused to condemn.

Ironically, a good number of those Okoros in these pictures would be the same people saying there shall be no election in Alaigbo. Very unfortunate imps.
[/s]
what about Benue state your state?

https://www.nairaland.com/7075221/fulani-militias-kill-12-persons

4 Likes

Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by Agwotulumbe(f): 6:30am On Apr 30, 2022
[s]
omenka:
[/s]
we're talking about the lives of the good people of Benue you're talking nonsense

https://www.nairaland.com/7075221/fulani-militias-kill-12-persons

3 Likes

Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by Penguin2: 7:13am On Apr 30, 2022
omenka:

See me see millions.

Don’t back out when time reaches o

Peter Obi let’s do this.
Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by aribisala0(m): 7:22am On Apr 30, 2022
ekineme:

Apologies Generalizing My statement; it was my personal opinion and it was based on the following:
1. In terms of fairness and Equity, PO is from the SE region.
2. I listened to his presidential debate last time and I was convinced he understands Nigerian economic problem and has a blue print to the solution.
3.He is not a tribal bigot and believes in the future of this country (He does not hold nor support some certain ideology)
4.By physical Examination I believe he won't be touring the world for medical attention.
5.He is Humble, Accountable with high integrity IMHO.
6. His performance index as a governor.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/10/peter-obi-a-complete-profile/amp/

These are some of my reason for making the assertion, I stand to be corrected.
fairness and equity he is from the South East has got nothing to do with making him "most competent" they are completely different.

Who is a tribal bigot? again how does that make him most competent? Is Wike a bigot or Saraki or Tambuwwal?
Will Wike or Saraki or Tambuwwal be touring the world for medical attention ? Again how is he "most competent"
How is his performance as a governor better than Wike .Tambuwwal or Saraki

There is nothing wrong saying you prefer him because he is Ibo. But to say he is MOST COMPETENT

Has no logical or factual basis. Your basic reason is that he is Ibo and you should not deceive yourself not to talk of trying to deceive others

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Twitter Reacts To President Buhari's Interview With Amanpour -SEE TWEET / Policemen Push A Man's Car From Gutter - Photos / Governor Udom Escapes Death As Church Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.