Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) (42050 Views)

Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced / NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) / Bola Tinubu Arrives In Kano, As Crowd Hails Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by Theophinio(m): 9:37pm On Apr 30, 2022
The Special One
Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by ManMountain(m): 9:42pm On Apr 30, 2022
Delegates dey computer village?
Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by MEGAWATCH: 9:54pm On Apr 30, 2022
MartinCorridon:
grin

Even if PDP says only igbo should contest, Peter Obi might still not win the ticket.

It is not possible.

And his unintelligent supporters should be grateful he wouldn't clinch the PDP ticket.

IF he does, his humiliation at the elections would be the worst in history. When Northern states vote Stone 99.9% Peter Obi 0.00001%.

Well that's your WISHFUL THINKING.

Even INEC belives that 2023 is the begining of genuine election in Nigeria.
Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by Bobbiee: 9:58pm On Apr 30, 2022
MartinCorridon:

I swear to God... I promise you this. It's a deal.

Hope you have 2 million because I want in on this bet
Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by MartinCorridon: 10:08pm On Apr 30, 2022
Bobbiee:

Hope you have 2 million because I want in on this bet

Can't lie. I can only do one person.

We can break 100k for 10 people if you guys are game.
Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by Sonyboom765: 10:17pm On Apr 30, 2022
I am reaffirming the Pandora kleptomaniac criminal Peter Obi will never be Nigeria president except over my dead body. You can rot in hell for all I care

Angelfrost:

Over your dead body... SMH!!!

Some of you just want to be unfortunate!
Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by pharmaking: 10:18pm On Apr 30, 2022
Huge 5%
Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by Diligence: 10:32pm On Apr 30, 2022
There comes a time when the people will contribute to impacting their destiny.

We all know that Mr Peter Obi will not steal and he will cut drastically the cost of governance thereby saving billions of dollars ) trillions of naira.

If the 2023 election is truly about the destiny of Nigeria, nay the destiny of the next generation, let's start with Mr Peter Obi; he already has the blueprint. I boy, Na so 4 to 8 years go just go...more children are born, more graduates are churned out .. Let's get it right today ..

1 Like

Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by WhizdomXX(m): 10:34pm On Apr 30, 2022
MartinCorridon:
Buhari called una 5% and dot in a circle.

As dumb as he is, it is a perfect assessment.

Peter Obi can NEVER smell PDP ticket. He is just getting free sunlight.

All these antics wouldn't sway the delegates.

IF Peter Obi wins the ticket, bookmark this comment and I swear I would give you 1 million naira.

Q
Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by Stanleyq: 10:34pm On Apr 30, 2022
Xscape1993:
This is a sound and reasonable aspirant, but we may not vote for him because of tribal, religion, monetary, political and social sentiments. We prefer agbero to an economy guru.
that's how they preferred De man buhari to Jonathan, today, those who chased him away are the ones begging him to come back and fix de shattered nation, Napoleon.

1 Like

Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by Stanleyq: 10:38pm On Apr 30, 2022
aribisala0:
How is he more competent than Wike, Saraki or Tambuwwal?
tell us
Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 30, 2022
OmoOdua3:
May the God Almighty keep, protect and bless Peter Obi. Amen.
Lord, please give him absolute success as he moves forward during this Campaign Period. Amen.

He is the best available and the one Nigeria badly needs at this time. On Peter Obi's Mandate we stand. Peter the Rock 2023!

[Between, I am proudly Yoruba, an authentic Omo Oduduwa, but I always go for The Best in all things]
okoro or shukwudi,be proud of your tribe okay??
Don’t be a b@stard
Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by EkyyyKelson(m): 10:54pm On Apr 30, 2022
Doubters can Support fowl, it might help them then.
Khaleepha5681:

Blackmailing Nigeria won't help you.
Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by Mkpurumiriaddic(f): 11:10pm On Apr 30, 2022
Uchesis:

Fake arewa cheesy

Yes,original Arewa what do you have to say?
Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by okorogodwin4(m): 11:17pm On Apr 30, 2022
GTkester:
Who wouldn't want an Obi presidency. Even the opposition knows too well that they do not stand a chance against PO.
at least he more credible than the bullion van Chicago drug Baron which you are asslicking
Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by Polchiz(m): 11:27pm On Apr 30, 2022
Pakute:

Suffer head, you never start. That liar will never get near Aso rock. Na for ya papa house e go rule.

Did Peter Obi make such claim? Why call him a liar?
Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by Polchiz(m): 11:38pm On Apr 30, 2022
sapele914:
Waiting for something that can never happen? Orji Kalu or Okorocha will even get the presidential ticket before this Peter Obi.

Who knows Peter Obi, what year did he join pdp that he wants the presidency?

You know nothing about politics.

What year did he join PDP you ask?

How was he picked to become VP to Atiku ahead of other southerners?

This is a man that was called from abroad and was persuaded to become a governor.

How was Yar' adua picked to become president ahead of PDP founding fathers?

How was Osibanjo who contributed nothing to APC picked for VP?

I have led many societies and groups without canvassing for support. They approached me and asked me to lead them.

It is about charisma, capacity, sagacity, proven track records.

When people see a leader, they know.

When people see a great man, they know.

Obasanjo was approached and asked to become president. He did not contribute anything to PDP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by Polchiz(m): 11:41pm On Apr 30, 2022
Titaniumental:

Joke on you

Were they not there d last time

He is scared already.

They didnot win because the North thought that Buhari is indeed a messiah.

Now that Buhari has proven that he is incompetent and no northerner is contesting under APC, forget 2023.

If PDP fields a credible candidate, he will win.
Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by martinslaura: 11:59pm On Apr 30, 2022
lightskinnigga:
Every well meaning Nigerian wants Peter obi.

We’re tired of heartless, brainless politicians

COME O U DEY READ OUR MIND NII? OBI 2023. WE NEED THE BRAIN, WE NEED SOMEONE WHO KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING. WE NEED PETER OBI
Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by martinslaura: 12:01am On May 01, 2022
Xscape1993:
This is a sound and reasonable aspirant, but we may not vote for him because of tribal, religion, monetary, political and social sentiments. We prefer agbero to an economy guru.

YOU ARE RIGHT BRO BUT I THINK WE HAVE LEARNT OUR LESSON. UNLESS SOME LAGOSIANS IN POLITICS WHO STILL FEEL YOU MUST BE A GREAT GRANDPA TO BECOME PRESIDENT. MEANWHILE ALL NA FOR SELFISH INTEREST.

1 Like

Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by johnnychuks(m): 12:12am On May 01, 2022
ekineme:
The Truth is that Peter obi is the most competent Candidate among these present crop of politicians that has indicated interest, put vote buying aside via rigging and thuggery, Peter obi will win with a landslide.
But this is Nigeria anything can happen untill the youths decide to change the narratives.

yes, I will like to say thank you on this your comment, one thing I will like the youth to fight is to team up together fight a labour against local content in our labour, we need a direct employment from our employees, only that will change the nation to a sertain level.
Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by Titaniumental: 12:38am On May 01, 2022
Polchiz:

He is scared already.

They didnot win because the North thought that Buhari is indeed a messiah.

Now that Buhari has proven that he is incompetent and no northerner is contesting under APC, forget 2023.

If PDP fields a credible candidate, he will win.
Anything to make you feel better

Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by Zeeku: 1:14am On May 01, 2022
aribisala0:
How is he more competent than Wike, Saraki or Tambuwwal?
stop fooling your self am from River State, Wike + Tambuwal + Bobo Chicago+ Osibaba is = Peter Obi, I did my NYSC when he was Governor my brother I have never seen a leather ilke that man in Nigeria. I will support him any time any day. Peter Obi 2023.
Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 1:18am On May 01, 2022
emapeteum:

I don't think so sir.Peter Obi's campaign is too weak.The Presidential candidates that is serious, though am not his fan is Tinubu.For instance,he has done s
alot for a common northerner,where bulk of votes is, before now.Peter Obi is a regional leader.If he had Presidential ambition,he would have donated to the needy across the nation and condemned IPOB in strong term but he did none of these.
Why should he condemn IPOB?
Only a wicked person who sees the truth and turn it upsidedown?
You want him to follow the bandwagon of Igbo politicians who support the killing of their people by the federal forces and being labeled IPOB?
You want him to sound politically correct as if those who foolishly sound politically correct, you will not find something else to use against them due to obvious bigotry, when they seek to be president?
Las las Nigerians will get sense, when they mistakingly vote based on sentiments again and again.
It might be too late.
Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by MacANDIES: 2:38am On May 01, 2022
bjnice:

So those of us who don't subscribe to it presidency are not well-meaning Nigerian abi?

No you're not.
Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by Gozac: 2:42am On May 01, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol!

I always laugh when idiotic and brainless fools talk about the irrelevance of Southeast to Nigerian election.

But this assertion is always on the false premise of the figure of votes from the Southeast alone.

These illiterate scalywags always forget that in all the states of the federation, after the indigenes, the Igbos constitute the next majority voters.

Our problem has always been that we don’t come out vote due to apathy but I’m sure an Obi candidacy will change all that.

Imagine the crowd at Computer Village alone…

He hasn’t gone to Ladipo

Nor Idumota

Nor ASPAMDA

Nor Alaba.

Make we forget talk abeg

Whether Obi gets the ticket himself or Atiku picks him again as VP, any ticket Obi is in in 2023, is a winning ticket.
I don't concur with this, Atiku should go and rest, Obi is good to go
Re: Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) by Ododoeye0020(m): 7:01am On May 01, 2022
Online prededident of AfghanEASTERN

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Soldiers Raid Boko Haram Forest, Kill 44 Insurgents / Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence / Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.