Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,799 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead (101512 Views)

Breaking:nollywood Actress,chinedu Bernard Is Dead / Empress Njamah And St Bernard Dogs (Photos) / Chinedu Iwozor Dies While Performing On Stage (7stars International Band) Graphi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:06pm On Apr 29, 2022
Our in-house compatibilist has spoken,
Death has also spoken too..

There's nothing like too young to die though..

Godspeed
Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by mightyhaze: 10:06pm On Apr 29, 2022
Slumped cleaning a chapel?

Heaven beckons...
Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:06pm On Apr 29, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I am greatly saddened.
See how small girl died without utilizing the full potential of her kpekus.

That's why we should always pray to be at the right place at the right time.

She slumps in front of a priest, rather than take off her bra, compress her chest and give her urgent mouth-to-mouth to resuscitate her, the mumu sprinkled holy water on her and drove her to the hospital.

We are so ignorant, CPR would have brought this girl back to life.
bb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by kennygreen(m): 10:07pm On Apr 29, 2022
RIP Beautiful Soul
Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by Perfecttouchade: 10:07pm On Apr 29, 2022
People just dey slump and die this days ehn
Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by AmadorSays: 10:07pm On Apr 29, 2022
RIP to her, she died while serving the Lord, may her soul be totally accepted by Him.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by Emekuss(m): 10:08pm On Apr 29, 2022
May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by Dangrace01: 10:09pm On Apr 29, 2022
Samfloxin:
Nollywood red neck lizards ɗon chop her. If not for prayers they for don kill my guy in the Nollywood. Those their oga producers them belong to secret cult.

shocked tell me more

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by ImoleNaija: 10:09pm On Apr 29, 2022
May God console the bereaved

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by ppogba: 10:10pm On Apr 29, 2022
Next thing is to give an account.

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by kasim155: 10:10pm On Apr 29, 2022
May her gentle soul RIP

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by easiest(m): 10:10pm On Apr 29, 2022
I expected the father in the lord to pray and perform wonder before taking her to church maybe she would wake up, father in the lord you see what you caused?
Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by TheSupleemLeada(m): 10:10pm On Apr 29, 2022
She has a really nice looking tits. Rip
Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by Dondar: 10:11pm On Apr 29, 2022
GOD punish u grin grin grin
Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by naija4life247: 10:11pm On Apr 29, 2022
lordchiz:
Chai dis kind fine girl

Na only ugly girls suppose die?

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by Gann: 10:12pm On Apr 29, 2022
see boobs tho. RIP
Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by naija4life247: 10:12pm On Apr 29, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I am greatly saddened.

She slumps in front of a priest, rather than take off her bra, compress her chest and give her urgent mouth-to-mouth to resuscitate her, the mumu sprinkled holy water on her and drove her to the hospital.

My guy, dey fear God small small nah

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by Major1984(m): 10:13pm On Apr 29, 2022
I thought it's a man that died, Rip anyway.she bears man's name.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by Angelfrost(m): 10:13pm On Apr 29, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I am greatly saddened.

Yeah... I wonder why most of us never think of basic CPR for people who slump like that.

I was taught these things like First Aid back then in primary school... What do we teach kids these days?!!

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by naija4life247: 10:13pm On Apr 29, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
R.I.P

Meanwhile

Whatever you are smoking, stop it before it stops you
Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:15pm On Apr 29, 2022
.... Nawa o this life sef. RIP

Saw her just last week hanging out at Ofu obi cultural centre.

Hope her demise is not connected to Yul's recent marriage because I know both were together before and he even bought her a golf car .
Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 29, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I am greatly saddened.

and after she is back to life, your ass will be sued for sexual assault!

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by Elchechereche4e: 10:15pm On Apr 29, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I am greatly saddened.

Cpr has only 15% succes rate.So there's no guarantee

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by coolfredo(m): 10:15pm On Apr 29, 2022
Wawelexy:
Too bad, may God forgive her sins.
there is no forgiveness of sin in de grave.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by AmazingELixir: 10:16pm On Apr 29, 2022
embarassed

Chai if she had know she wouldn't have joined the Last manhood cast ooo...what waste of premium size.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 29, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I am greatly saddened.

You are STUPIDLY RIGHT.
She could have suffered Atrial fibrillation which is very common. All that was needed was to restart the heart immediately in seconds.
Could also have been Torsades de pointes.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by id911(m): 10:21pm On Apr 29, 2022
Elchechereche4e:

Cpr has only 15% succes rate.So there's no guarantee

That 15% chance might have save her life.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by drmuri(m): 10:25pm On Apr 29, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Death is truly inevitable. We should brace up every day to meet our creator, tomorrow might be the day you'll breath your last as nobody really knows when he or she will leave this world of sorrow.

Rest in peace darling.
The only sensible thing you have ever said on this foreign

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 29, 2022
Angelfrost:

Yeah... I wonder why most of us never think of basic CPR for people who slump like that.

I was taught these things like First Aid back then in primary school... What do we teach kids these days?!!
No primary school in Nigeria taught you CPR. You can’t even do CPR until you’re Ten! Kids are rarely taught that even in America.

What the fucck are you even saying? E say na basic CPR. Next thing you will say you learnt the Heimlich Maneuver when you were a foetus.

8 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by Okhuadams(m): 10:27pm On Apr 29, 2022
Wawelexy:
Too bad, may God forgive her sins.
As He forgives you too :-

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? / Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) / After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.