Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,084 members, 7,811,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead (101504 Views)

Breaking:nollywood Actress,chinedu Bernard Is Dead / Empress Njamah And St Bernard Dogs (Photos) / Chinedu Iwozor Dies While Performing On Stage (7stars International Band) Graphi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by MartinCorridon: 10:28pm On Apr 29, 2022
Righteousness missed this page.

He would have gotten an erection figuratively and literally grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by Lugard89: 10:30pm On Apr 29, 2022
So church knows root to hospital, same church wey dem dey roase the dead and the blind man sees... RIP sister
Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 29, 2022
Elchechereche4e:

Cpr has only 15% succes rate.So there's no guarantee
15% is highly significant.
Statistically, it's significant.
Meaning a huge number can be saved from such.
IF a total of 1million heart attacks were recorded across a country in a year, and you saved 150,000 via CPR.. Menh! That's huge.

Definitely a few will have spontaneous conversion to normal sinus rhythm.
So what are we talking about!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 29, 2022
Omg! Anoda celebrity's gone? This lyf's just so mysterious, deep and complicated. Death everywhere. Everyone should live their lives in alignment with God's word cuz no one knows his or her own expiry date on earth. This is REALLY Bad. Rip 2 her oo cry
Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by Ultimas: 10:32pm On Apr 29, 2022
RIP to her. It was unfortunate she slumped and died just like that.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by dk58(m): 10:32pm On Apr 29, 2022
What a loss! May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 29, 2022
Lugard89:
So church knows root to hospital, same church wey dem dey roase the dead and the blind man sees... RIP sister
They keep deceiving Nigerians who make themselves available for deceit.
No single Church in Nigeria performs MIRACLE.
The REAL MIRACLES occur in the hospitals.
Ask Doctors & Nurses.
When they tell you it's A, it's A.
No Frame up.
No Teaching Hospital frames up cases.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by imagrg(m): 10:36pm On Apr 29, 2022
My wife died same way last year.
I don't understand what's happening.
RIP to the dead.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by 2braithe: 10:39pm On Apr 29, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
R.I.P

Meanwhile

If this woman becomes the president,I will grant you your wish and heart desires.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by obontami: 10:40pm On Apr 29, 2022
You no just get sense. You dey always try hard to be funny and get noticed. Na person death you dey take chase clout. I swear nobody mumu reach you for this forum, ozuor!
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I am greatly saddened.
See how small girl died without utilizing the full potential of her kpekus.

That's why we should always pray to be at the right place at the right time.

She slumps in front of a priest, rather than take off her bra, compress her chest and give her urgent mouth-to-mouth to resuscitate her, the mumu sprinkled holy water on her and drove her to a hospital.

We are so ignorant, CPR would have brought this girl back to life but apparently someone holier than god thought pressing an unconscious woman's boobs to save her life was a sin.

In retrospect, I don't blame him, it may have been wiser to allow her die than save her life by going even half an inch to her boobs because these vaginarians are very funny.

He could save her now and tomorrow she'd drop a horrendous thread on Twitter about a perverted reverend father who took advantage of her "moment of brief incapacitation from exhaustion" to tongue her down and man-handle her boobs.

And yes, we'd cancel the good Samaritan here, the vaginarian gains clout; feminist movements will sue him to further assert how all men are scum and why women are endangered species worth preservation because the future is female.

As a man, it's really risky helping a female these days.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by 2braithe: 10:40pm On Apr 29, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

They keep deceiving Nigerians who make themselves available for deceit.
No single Church in Nigeria performs MIRACLE.
The REAL MIRACLES occur in the hospitals.
Ask Doctors & Nurses.
When they tell you it's A, it's A.
No Frame up.
No Teaching Hospital frames up cases.

If you haven't experienced something before, it's not enough to conclude it isn't real.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by hmohammed(m): 10:41pm On Apr 29, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I am greatly saddened.
See how small girl died without utilizing the full potential of her kpekus.

She slumps in front of a priest, rather than take off her bra, compress her chest and give her urgent mouth-to-mouth to resuscitate her, the mumu sprinkled holy water on her and drove her to a hospital.

We are so ignorant, CPR would have brought this girl back to life but apparently someone holier than god thought pressing an unconscious woman's boobs to save her life was a sin.

In retrospect, I don't blame him, it may have been wiser to allow her die than save her life by going even half an inch to her boobs because these vaginarians are very funny.

He could save her now and tomorrow she'd drop a horrendous thread on Twitter about a perverted reverend father who took advantage of her "moment of brief incapacitation from exhaustion" to tongue her down and man-handle her boobs.

And yes, we'd cancel the good Samaritan here, the vaginarian gains clout; feminist movements will sue him to further assert how all men are scum and why women are endangered species worth preservation because the future is female.

If you want to understand how troubled our youths are in this country, just read nairaland comments and likes

5 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by Jmichael1(m): 10:42pm On Apr 29, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Death is truly inevitable. We should brace up every day to meet our creator, tomorrow might be the day you'll breath your last as nobody really knows when he or she will leave this world of sorrow.

Rest in peace darling.

dis must be the hand work of righteouness in ur life.....
Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by Kpengla(m): 10:46pm On Apr 29, 2022
Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by drmuchin: 10:46pm On Apr 29, 2022
MAYBE A CASE OF RITUALS
Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by 07kjb: 10:48pm On Apr 29, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Death is truly inevitable. We should brace up every day to meet our creator, tomorrow might be the day you'll breath your last as nobody really knows when he or she will leave this world of sorrow.

Rest in peace darling.

With that your naked picture,you still have the guts to preach
Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by Grandmeister(m): 10:48pm On Apr 29, 2022
Elchechereche4e:

Cpr has only 15% succes rate.So there's no guarantee
That’s all the chance she needed. As if you wouldn’t give your loved ones a 10 percent chance of survival if you could.

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by 07kjb: 10:48pm On Apr 29, 2022
drmuchin:
MAYBE A CASE OF RITUALS

Thought as much
Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 29, 2022
imagrg:
RIP to the dead.
Take heart Bro.
Really saddening.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by Burgerlomo: 10:55pm On Apr 29, 2022
This is sad
Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by NuCypher: 10:55pm On Apr 29, 2022
She did something bad, sucking d's all around the Island and fking dogs. Next, she went to church for penance after her past caught up with her, thinking by sweeping the floor she can atone for her sins. Sadly, death still caught up with her. Too bad the story won't come out because she's dead now.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by Starzo: 11:03pm On Apr 29, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I am greatly saddened.
See how a small girl died without utilizing the full potential of her kpekus.

your wisdom is beyond our time

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by nedekid: 11:12pm On Apr 29, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
R.I.P

Meanwhile
A verginial? grin
Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by yusluvad(m): 11:14pm On Apr 29, 2022
Rest in peace fine girl...
Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by elonize(m): 11:17pm On Apr 29, 2022
Samfloxin:
Nollywood red neck lizards ɗon chop her. If not for prayers they for don kill my guy in the Nollywood. Those their oga producers them belong to secret cult.
na really red neck....I know say some people na dey eat these stars that are dying
Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by MUAnaZephyr: 11:18pm On Apr 29, 2022
Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by Asswipemod: 11:19pm On Apr 29, 2022
Xscape1993:
May her gentle soul rest in peace. May God Almighty continue to have mercy on the living.

How u take know say her soul dey gentle?
Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by seguno2: 11:19pm On Apr 29, 2022

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by beejay85: 11:27pm On Apr 29, 2022
imagrg:
RIP to the dead.
Sorry for your loss bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? / Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) / After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.