Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead (101508 Views)

Breaking:nollywood Actress,chinedu Bernard Is Dead / Empress Njamah And St Bernard Dogs (Photos) / Chinedu Iwozor Dies While Performing On Stage (7stars International Band) Graphi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by ItsGoodToBeGood: 5:40am On Apr 30, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I am greatly saddened.
See how a small girl died without utilizing the full potential of her kpekus.

That's why we should always pray to be at the right place at the right time.

She slumps in front of a priest, rather than take off her bra, compress her chest and give her urgent mouth-to-mouth to resuscitate her, the mumu sprinkled holy water on her and drove her to a hospital.

We are so ignorant, CPR would have brought this girl back to life but apparently someone holier than god thought pressing an unconscious woman's boobs to save her life was a sin.

In retrospect, I don't blame him, it may have been wiser to allow her die than save her life by going even half an inch to her boobs because these vaginarians are very funny.

He could save her now and tomorrow she'd drop a horrendous thread on Twitter about a perverted reverend father who took advantage of her "moment of brief incapacitation from exhaustion" to tongue her down and man-handle her boobs.

And yes, we'd cancel the good Samaritan here, the vaginarian gains clout; feminist movements will sue him to further assert how all men are scum and why women are endangered species worth preservation because the future is female.

As a man, it's really risky helping a female these days.

Na Man You Be!

Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by Saidfx(m): 6:31am On Apr 30, 2022
The true wisdom is to believe and surrender to God Almighty the supreme, accept all is laws and try to live on it. That is the best of creations. Death is imminent on all children of Adam. God Almighty the Supreme loves women with good morals, chaste in nature and women that lower their gaze all the time. The mother of Christ is a good template...Let us all pray to die in good state. May God Almighty in His infinite mercies over look her shortcomings and forgive her sins. Amin
Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by virginchaser(m): 6:32am On Apr 30, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You may probably right but we can't stop helping them. Last week, I helped a young lady with a lift. She changed her direction twice and she finally said, "sir can i have your number, i've got some products to sell for you" In fact i felt like an hostage in my vehicle because I've got to listen patiently to her story before she says otherwise.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by excel101(m): 6:33am On Apr 30, 2022
After featuring them in one movie, the thing they do is to start exposing breast... RIP
Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by Missionaire: 6:43am On Apr 30, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I am greatly saddened.

She slumps in front of a priest, rather than take off her bra, compress her chest and give her urgent mouth-to-mouth to resuscitate her, the mumu sprinkled holy water on her and drove her to a hospital.

We are so ignorant, CPR would have brought this girl back to life but apparently someone holier than god thought pressing an unconscious woman's boobs to save her life was a sin.

In retrospect, I don't blame him, it may have been wiser to allow her die than save her life by going even half an inch to her boobs because these vaginarians are very funny.

He could save her now and tomorrow she'd drop a horrendous thread on Twitter about a perverted reverend father who took advantage of her "moment of brief incapacitation from exhaustion" to tongue her down and man-handle her boobs.

And yes, we'd cancel the good Samaritan here, the vaginarian gains clout; feminist movements will sue him to further assert how all men are scum and why women are endangered species worth preservation because the future is female.

Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by Ropostic120(m): 6:44am On Apr 30, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I am greatly saddened.

Too much sense
Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by nijanigga: 6:49am On Apr 30, 2022
Rip not all that glitter is gold, most of the folks looking for fame sign pack with the devil even late Mj sing am ,
Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by limcar: 6:50am On Apr 30, 2022
Bashnigga:
Popular
Rip... The first time I'm hearing of her & it's news of her death, too bad sad

Naija movie titles sha, see the funny names of the movies she featured in...Big mama's stick, The last Manhood undecided
how big are you down there?
Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by DanEmakoji(m): 6:53am On Apr 30, 2022
[color=#990000][/color] The earth eats all. May her soul find a place in Paradise!
Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by Angelfrost(m): 7:01am On Apr 30, 2022
Richy4:

Corona virus is the reason why no one speaks of CPR again... have you forgotten how it's transmitted already?...

What if she slumped due to covid related case and the priest performs CPR on her, what do you think would happen to him?... Even the paramedics hardly does the CPR the old fashioned way...

You are very correct!
Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by Greatzeus(m): 7:07am On Apr 30, 2022
I was expecting to see the picture of a man,and likely with grey hair here and there,omg what I saw shocked me no lie,a young beautiful damsel in her prime cry
I don't know females bear Chinedu too,all the chinedus have met were all males. RIP
Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by Judolisco(m): 7:20am On Apr 30, 2022
Elchechereche4e:

Cpr has only 15% succes rate.So there's no guarantee
eno even reach 15 percent
Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 30, 2022
To die in church premises is very bad, church alters are holy, hoes have no business cleaning them.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by Godmademan(m): 7:40am On Apr 30, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I am greatly saddened.

How did we get here? Modernisation is hunting us down daily
Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by errigdee: 8:00am On Apr 30, 2022
nawaooo
Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by a2d3rew(m): 8:05am On Apr 30, 2022
Oo no, rip, question,
Can God accept me with such dresse?
Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by MartinsD12(m): 8:45am On Apr 30, 2022
NuCypher:
She did something bad, sucking d's all around the Island and fking dogs. Next, she went to church for penance after her past caught up with her, thinking by sweeping the floor she can atone for her sins. Sadly, death still caught up with her. Too bad the story won't come out because she's dead now.
What are you saying do you know her?
Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by MartinsD12(m): 8:52am On Apr 30, 2022
SamuelOamen:

https://thenationonlineng.net/actress-chinedu-bernard-slumps-in-church-dies/
See dressing self, all these actress do things that put their life in danger , they do so many uncomfortable things to get to fame.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by MNDY(m): 8:52am On Apr 30, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I am greatly saddened.

This man! No make me laugh I take God beg you.
Your wahala on dis forum don come wan too much fa.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by Bahamas95(m): 8:53am On Apr 30, 2022
RIP fine lady.

OP why the emphasis on the movie "LAST MANHOOD"? undecided
Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by Bashnigga(m): 8:58am On Apr 30, 2022
limcar:
how big are you down there?
Big enough undecided
Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by ofuonyebi: 10:10am On Apr 30, 2022
So, death did not even know beauty?
shame to you oh death!
Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by tubolancer(m): 10:14am On Apr 30, 2022
We need to check our blood pressure and sugar level, and take care of ourselves, this death could have been avoided.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by chatinent: 10:15am On Apr 30, 2022
Mastakija:
what happens when u die?

Do the dead send CVs?
Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by zedegit: 12:36pm On Apr 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Death is truly inevitable. We should brace up every day to meet our creator, tomorrow might be the day you'll breath your last as nobody really knows when he or she will leave this world of sorrow.

Rest in peace darling.

Please explain "brace up".
Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by godliman: 2:45pm On Apr 30, 2022
Wawelexy:
Too bad, may God forgive her sins.
Very sad indeed, but unfortunately God only forgive the living not the dead. There is no repentance in the grave where we are all headed.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by Aaay: 4:12pm On Apr 30, 2022
Really
Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:48pm On Apr 30, 2022
So saddening, first time of hknowing her.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by Josywhyte: 10:08pm On Apr 30, 2022
May be she don knack pesin husband na so dem take knack am jazz wey kill her
Re: Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead by ganasteven: 10:18pm On Apr 30, 2022
sad cry

check my signature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? / Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) / After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.