Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

I Am Traumatized.. Why The "Gay" Word For Little Children. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Am Traumatized.. Why The "Gay" Word For Little Children. (3178 Views)

How Do I Teach Little Children Coding? / The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know / Dash: What Is The Correct English Word For Giving One Money Without Taking Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Traumatized.. Why The "Gay" Word For Little Children. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 29, 2022
Queen premier should be brought to book.. my liitle boy walked up to me asking what is "GAY" in his book, i was dumbfounded and could not even utter the word.. the sentence was even more gross...

"LET US BE GAY"... What rubbish..

Even if "GAY" could mean something else, i dont want kids learning whatever else it could mean. Who has ever used "Lets be GAY" to anyone normal in a conversation.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Traumatized.. Why The "Gay" Word For Little Children. by Golan007: 7:24pm On Apr 29, 2022
Go school, dem no gree go.

See how they are now disgracing themselves.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Traumatized.. Why The "Gay" Word For Little Children. by osinbanjoisaliar: 7:26pm On Apr 29, 2022
Esseite:
Queen premier should be brought to book.. my liitle boy walked up to me asking what is "GAY" in his book, i was dumbfounded and could not even utter the word.. the sentence was even more gross...

Even if "GAY" could mean something else, i dont want kids learning whatever else it could mean.

OP, you be confirm dolapo. Gay for dis nursery book wen I read for school dey refer to happy. Wen dem produce dis book, gay den no be wetin gay be now.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Traumatized.. Why The "Gay" Word For Little Children. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 29, 2022
Mind programming. Humanity is at war and some crazy beings have taken over our physiology.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Traumatized.. Why The "Gay" Word For Little Children. by naija4life247: 7:29pm On Apr 29, 2022
Esseite:

Even if "GAY" could mean something else, i dont want kids learning whatever else it could mean.

The Devil is doing everything possible to gain more followers. And he is winning in Europe and America. You try this nonsense in Arab world, your head will be kicked around by small kids after the Chief Executioner must have separated your body from that your head wey no correct.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Traumatized.. Why The "Gay" Word For Little Children. by Northernblood5(m): 7:29pm On Apr 29, 2022
Golan007:
Go school, dem no gree go.

See how they are now disgracing themselves.
osinbanjoisaliar:

OP, you be confirm dolapo. Gay for dis nursery book wen I read for school dey refer to happy. Wen dem produce dis book, gay den no be wetin gay be now.

Educated mugus where una see una definition from? Maybe the one Lai Muhammed wrote

2 Likes

Re: I Am Traumatized.. Why The "Gay" Word For Little Children. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 29, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

You obviously didnt read the part where i wrote "even if it could mean anything else"... in your use of everyday english, have you ever used "lets be Gay" to anyone?...

You and i know very well what the universally accepted meaning is.. dont act dumb.

15 Likes

Re: I Am Traumatized.. Why The "Gay" Word For Little Children. by naija4life247: 7:32pm On Apr 29, 2022
Northernblood5:

Educated mugus where una see una definition from? Maybe the one Lai Muhammed wrote

The two idiots you quoted are mentally unstable

6 Likes

Re: I Am Traumatized.. Why The "Gay" Word For Little Children. by Jeon(f): 7:33pm On Apr 29, 2022
I LOVE THIS DRAMA

*WATCHING LIVE ON NETFLIX *

so gay now refers to only homosexual?
by the way I love them gay wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Traumatized.. Why The "Gay" Word For Little Children. by Akinfemmy(m): 7:54pm On Apr 29, 2022
Esseite:

Even if "GAY" could mean something else, i dont want kids learning whatever else it could mean. Who has ever used "Lets be GAY" to anyone normal in a conversation.

Whether they read the book or not, they will still grow up and find out what the meaning of gay mean. I'm sure this will happen before they leave primary school. It seems you don't know how popular that word is

2 Likes

Re: I Am Traumatized.. Why The "Gay" Word For Little Children. by Akinfemmy(m): 7:57pm On Apr 29, 2022
naija4life247:

The Devil is doing everything possible to gain more followers. And he is winning in Europe and America. You try this nonsense in Arab world, your head will be kicked around by small kids after the Chief Executioner must have separated your body from that your head wey no correct.

Read what you wrote. Do you have sense at all?

So people should be killed over a word not even being "gay" itself. Later they will come for your religion and y'all will start crying

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Traumatized.. Why The "Gay" Word For Little Children. by Akinfemmy(m): 7:59pm On Apr 29, 2022
AstraDroid:
Mind programming. Humanity is at war and some crazy beings have taken over our physiology.

Olodo na psychology not physiology.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Traumatized.. Why The "Gay" Word For Little Children. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 29, 2022
Akinfemmy:

Olodo na psychology not physiology.

I meant what I wrote, I wrote physiology, not psychology.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Traumatized.. Why The "Gay" Word For Little Children. by The5DME(m): 8:34pm On Apr 29, 2022
AstraDroid:
Hello. How do you suggest I stop extremely negative thoughts from flooding through my mind? The kinds of thoughts I have nowadays are really too dark. Thoughts of rape, murder, killing, and a lot of others. I know these thoughts aren't mine. I feel as though my mind has been hijacked and these thought; projected onto it.
I know I want to be an extremely cold person, but these thoughts are really, really dark. How do I stop them please?
Re: I Am Traumatized.. Why The "Gay" Word For Little Children. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 29, 2022
The5DME:
Hello. How do you suggest I stop extremely negative thoughts from flooding through my mind? The kinds of thoughts I have nowadays are really too dark. Thoughts of rape, murder, killing, and a lot of others. I know these thoughts aren't mine. I feel as though my mind has been hijacked and these thought; projected onto it.
I know I want to be an extremely cold person, but these thoughts are really, really dark. How do I stop them please?

Meditate with a powerful chant that raises your vibrational frequency threshold to a higher level of consciousness. The mind is AI-powered so you are getting signals from lower vibratory entities. When you raise your understanding, then your consciousness will become higher and you can tune out of the noisy frequency spectrum.

The alternative to knowledge as a vector for higher consciousness is chanting powerful mantra to forcefully raise your consciousness and tune into a different a channel within the same dimension.

Use OM or AUM or HU or some other powerful mantra or form yours.

1 Like

Re: I Am Traumatized.. Why The "Gay" Word For Little Children. by Akinfemmy(m): 10:10pm On Apr 29, 2022
AstraDroid:

I meant what I wrote, I wrote physiology, not psychology.

And i said you're wrong.
Re: I Am Traumatized.. Why The "Gay" Word For Little Children. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 29, 2022
Akinfemmy:

And i said you're wrong.

You are not qualified to read my posts. So move on.
Re: I Am Traumatized.. Why The "Gay" Word For Little Children. by MMWandali: 4:49am On Apr 30, 2022
Go to school or learn from your little boy

Just because the world later got perverted doesn't mean that such words didn't exist before the perversion

Let's cleanse our minds

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Traumatized.. Why The "Gay" Word For Little Children. by Sniper04(m): 5:01am On Apr 30, 2022
Esseite:

Tear that page and burn it, I repeat tear and burn it else your children will become gay

1 Like

Re: I Am Traumatized.. Why The "Gay" Word For Little Children. by SocialJustice: 7:16am On Apr 30, 2022
Esseite:

Who are you to decide what is right or wrong? Let's be gay in this context means let's be happy, can't you tell the child that? Instead you're losing your senses.

Instead of obstinately resisting change, you should learn to accommodate it because if you are honest with your self, this is one battle you and those who think like you will eventually lose.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Traumatized.. Why The "Gay" Word For Little Children. by SocialJustice: 7:19am On Apr 30, 2022
AstraDroid:

Meditate with a powerful chant that raises your vibrational frequency threshold to a higher level of consciousness. The mind is AI-powered so you are getting signals from lower vibratory entities. When you raise your understanding, then your consciousness will become higher and you can tune out of the noisy frequency spectrum.

The alternative to knowledge as a vector for higher consciousness is chanting powerful mantra to forcefully raise your consciousness and tune into a different a channel within the same dimension.

Use OM or AUM or HU or some other powerful mantra or form yours.
Speak to people in a language they understand. Most Nigerians only understand religion and have no clue what meditation is.

1 Like

Re: I Am Traumatized.. Why The "Gay" Word For Little Children. by siofra(f): 7:26am On Apr 30, 2022
naija4life247:

The Devil is doing everything possible to gain more followers. And he is winning in Europe and America. You try this nonsense in Arab world, your head will be kicked around by small kids after the Chief Executioner must have separated your body from that your head wey no correct

And that is more appropriate for little kids to do than learning about homosexuals??!!!

Y'all are clowns!!! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Traumatized.. Why The "Gay" Word For Little Children. by fattprince(m): 7:54am On Apr 30, 2022
Northernblood5:

Shut it and learn. Gay means happy, bright or colourful before they started using it for homosexuals.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Traumatized.. Why The "Gay" Word For Little Children. by TheWolfen(m): 8:46am On Apr 30, 2022
Dem don finally spoil this Queen premier book because of their useless agenda to introduce homosexuality to children like they wanna do in cartoons and children movies.
Parents needs to be mindful of what their children watch especially when they are on YouTube kids watching videos online. Kids are targets

2 Likes

Re: I Am Traumatized.. Why The "Gay" Word For Little Children. by TheWolfen(m): 8:51am On Apr 30, 2022
fattprince:

Shut it and learn. Gay means happy, bright or colourful before they started using it for homosexuals.
Yes but reverse psychology at work here, Those people are smart and study human behavior for decades.
Humans are curious by nature. The next time kids will watch a cartoon and see two gals or two boys kissing each other and calling themselves gay. What do you think will happen? The kids will see it as a normal thing

8 Likes

Re: I Am Traumatized.. Why The "Gay" Word For Little Children. by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:53am On Apr 30, 2022
Gay, although dated also means to be:

light-hearted and carefree.

Sample usage: "Nan had a gay disposition and a very pretty face"

OP cleanse your mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Traumatized.. Why The "Gay" Word For Little Children. by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:54am On Apr 30, 2022
Jeon:
I LOVE THIS DRAMA

*WATCHING LIVE ON NETFLIX *

so gay now refers to only homosexual?
by the way I love them gay wink

Hmmmn, I honestly didn’t know you had sense

1 Like

Re: I Am Traumatized.. Why The "Gay" Word For Little Children. by Jeon(f): 9:00am On Apr 30, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

Hmmmn, I honestly didn’t know you had sense
I DON'T HAVE BRAIN SO HOW WILL I HAVE SENSE.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Traumatized.. Why The "Gay" Word For Little Children. by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:02am On Apr 30, 2022
Jeon:

I DON'T HAVE BRAIN SO HOW WILL I HAVE SENSE.

Shhhh! Stop trying to be an ass, take the complement with grace

1 Like

Re: I Am Traumatized.. Why The "Gay" Word For Little Children. by 1Sharon(f): 9:23am On Apr 30, 2022
Gay is an outdated term for "happy"
The word isn't used anymore because that synonym of happy is dated.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Traumatized.. Why The "Gay" Word For Little Children. by BeardGangJnr1(m): 9:26am On Apr 30, 2022
Too much wokeness is bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Traumatized.. Why The "Gay" Word For Little Children. by Jeon(f): 9:33am On Apr 30, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

Shhhh! Stop trying to be an ass, take the complement with grace
NEVER angry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

See the satellite picture of the university of abuja ThisGlob e.com / Nigerian Private Universities And Their Funny Names / Top 5 Private Universities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.