Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Why Are Good Girls "Mostly" Ugly Or Average - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Good Girls "Mostly" Ugly Or Average (1465 Views)

Majority Of Girl's Seeking For Relationship Here Are Either Ugly Or Old / Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady / Endowed But Ugly Or Pretty But Not Endowed. Men Make Your Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Good Girls "Mostly" Ugly Or Average by Michelle70(m): 8:31pm On Apr 29, 2022
So today I was in a barbers shop and there are three ladies who came to charge their phones, one of them was extremely beautiful with good sense of dressing, the other one is average.

There was actually a discussion of how a man should have money before thinking of settling down and everyone was just supporting the motion, actually i wasnt interested in the talk so i was just going through Nairaland to see if i could find any topic that interest me while waiting for my turn to cut my hair.

This beautiful girl was just talking about how she can't even settle down with a broke man.

The other lady then said she wasn't actually interested in how rich he is, as long as he has something doing not just that but also has a dream/goal he is looking forward to achieve that she could even plan life with a POS agent, she went further to say how she finds lazy and un-ambitious men unattractive.

Omo ehn, I was so overwhelmed, there are actually good girls in Nigeria, na u deh find big bumbum ladies

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Good Girls "Mostly" Ugly Or Average by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:32pm On Apr 29, 2022
clap for yourself!
Re: Why Are Good Girls "Mostly" Ugly Or Average by Jeon(f): 8:33pm On Apr 29, 2022
NOTHING LIKE GOOD GIRLS..
THEY ARE ALL IN HELL.
if you are a good[if you like be beautiful, wealthy and intelligent as Venus goddess,be powerful and strong like Jupiter god, ] them gonna cheat on ur with sluts. And will definitely put the blame on you again.

SO IF YOU WANTS TO BE A GOOD GIRL I RECOMMEND YOU TO GRAB ON THE MALE VIRTUAL HUMAN..

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Good Girls "Mostly" Ugly Or Average by Malory: 8:33pm On Apr 29, 2022
All women are the same. There's nothing like a good Nigerian woman. They run their useless mouth like tap water

1 Like

Re: Why Are Good Girls "Mostly" Ugly Or Average by inspectorg(m): 8:37pm On Apr 29, 2022
In bongo ikwe's voice "Nothing good comes eezzzy, that I know; so u gat to keep on searching till u find."
Re: Why Are Good Girls "Mostly" Ugly Or Average by codedtony(m): 8:38pm On Apr 29, 2022
Define ugly?
Re: Why Are Good Girls "Mostly" Ugly Or Average by Stallionhorse: 8:41pm On Apr 29, 2022
I will allow the dogs comment first.. .
Nah man them be.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Good Girls "Mostly" Ugly Or Average by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 29, 2022
Okay
Re: Why Are Good Girls "Mostly" Ugly Or Average by Unzerious: 8:42pm On Apr 29, 2022
You can't have all those features in One Person Bruh undecided
You want Guys to Maim themselves because of a Chick
Wahala oo
Re: Why Are Good Girls "Mostly" Ugly Or Average by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 29, 2022
Michelle70:
So today I was in a barbers shop and there are three ladies who came to charge their phones, one of them was extremely beautiful with good sense of dressing, the other one is average.

There was actually a discussion of how a man should have money before thinking of settling down and everyone was just supporting the motion, actually i wasnt interested in the talk so i was just going through Nairaland to see if i could find any topic that interest me while waiting for my turn to cut my hair.

This beautiful girl was just talking about how she can't even settle down with a broke man.

The other lady then said she wasn't actually interested in how rich he is, as long as he has something doing not just that but also has a dream/goal he is looking forward to achieve that she could even plan life with a POS agent, she went further to say how she finds lazy and un-ambitious men unattractive.

Omo ehn, I was so overwhelmed, there are actually good girls in Nigeria, na u deh find big bumbum ladies

Should I tell you man? There's never a good girl anywhere. They're all bunch of opportunists. You'll be surprised when you decide to date that lady that you liked her submission. Billing alone will disconnect more future life from you, though billing and drawing you backward wasn't enough. She'll still want you to be the money man and make progress like your mates, insults and always remind you how she was with you while youre strugling and hasnt left you like other ladies. You'll be feeling like one kind strong man grin but the truth is that betrayals with set in. She'll prefer another new guy over you, in no distant time ,you'll be served the normal breakfast. You'll cry and look back on how you've been stagnated and wasted resources you could have used to elevate your current state. You'll cry more and at the end, you'll broadly believe and allign with men who's always echoed that there's never a good woman again. Am out

Pls patronise us today for your power steering pump of all car models. New of toks.
Re: Why Are Good Girls "Mostly" Ugly Or Average by virginprincess(f): 8:51pm On Apr 29, 2022
Who told you good girls are ugly? may it the ones you have seen.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Good Girls "Mostly" Ugly Or Average by Michelle70(m): 8:53pm On Apr 29, 2022
Ceeman18:

Should I tell you man? There's never a good girl anywhere. They're all bunch of opportunists. You'll be surprised she you decide to date that lady that you liked her submission. Billing alone will disconnect more future life from you, although billing and drawing you backward, it wasn't enough. She'll still want you to money man and make progress like your mates, insult and betrayals with set in. She'll prefer another new guy over you, in no distant time ,youlll be served the normal breakfast. You'll cry and look back on how you've been stagnated and wasted resources you could have used to elevate your current state. You'll cry more and at the end, you'll broadly believe and allign with men who's always echoed that there's never a good woman again. Am out
thats the orientation they have fed u with and I respect it.
There are ladies that are ambitious and doesn't need ur money as u claim.

U always end up with opportunistic ladies or u try to woo them using money

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Good Girls "Mostly" Ugly Or Average by Deegee7788: 8:54pm On Apr 29, 2022
Well, I will just say that most girls are naturally beautiful but some have financial opportunity than others.
When there is money, every hidden things show forth. The so called flashy ones, get this money from their parents or hustle or other ways.
So if u can take time to look inwardly, the so called average ones might even be more beautiful if u can work on them.

But guess what?
Guys want the ready made
And start criticizing them online and offline

Pls guys, encourage this ladies that are not doing flashy flashy. They would have gotten it too one way or the other, they choose not to

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Good Girls "Mostly" Ugly Or Average by virginprincess(f): 8:54pm On Apr 29, 2022
Malory:
All women are the same. There's nothing like a good Nigerian woman. They run their useless mouth like tap water
I'm very sure you are refering to the females in your family.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Good Girls "Mostly" Ugly Or Average by Michelle70(m): 8:54pm On Apr 29, 2022
virginprincess:
Who told you good girls are ugly? may it the ones you have.
if u read well ehn, u go see where I used the word "mostly"

1 Like

Re: Why Are Good Girls "Mostly" Ugly Or Average by Nyascobar1414: 8:57pm On Apr 29, 2022
Ceeman18:

Should I tell you man? There's never a good girl anywhere. They're all bunch of opportunists. You'll be surprised when you decide to date that lady that you liked her submission. Billing alone will disconnect more future life from you, though billing and drawing you backward wasn't enough. She'll still want you to be the money man and make progress like your mates, insults and always remind you how she was with you while youre strugling and hasnt left you like other ladies. You'll be feeling like one kind strong man grin but the truth is that betrayals with set in. She'll prefer another new guy over you, in no distant time ,you'll be served the normal breakfast. You'll cry and look back on how you've been stagnated and wasted resources you could have used to elevate your current state. You'll cry more and at the end, you'll broadly believe and allign with men who's always echoed that there's never a good woman again. Am out

Pls patronise us today for your power steering pump of all car models. New of toks.
Re: Why Are Good Girls "Mostly" Ugly Or Average by Nyascobar1414: 8:58pm On Apr 29, 2022
Ceeman18:

Real nigaa..
I thought they have all gone extinct...

Simps are evrywhere...
Tell your son this!
Re: Why Are Good Girls "Mostly" Ugly Or Average by Nyascobar1414: 8:59pm On Apr 29, 2022
virginprincess:
Who told you good girls are ugly? may it the ones you have.

are you a virgin
Re: Why Are Good Girls "Mostly" Ugly Or Average by Themainboy22: 8:59pm On Apr 29, 2022
I know this is a concorted story but let me say this; there are good and bad women among both beautiful and ugly women. But the bad ugly ones tends to compromise the most, while the bad beautiful ones gets carried away by the lots attention and fovouritism they get from men, Until it's too late. Even shiloh will not save their avss.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Good Girls "Mostly" Ugly Or Average by virginprincess(f): 9:00pm On Apr 29, 2022
Michelle70:
if u read well ehn, u go see where I used the word "mostly"
But i thought you guys always say there are no good girls in nigeria, so where did you see the ugly good girls?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Good Girls "Mostly" Ugly Or Average by Nyascobar1414: 9:02pm On Apr 29, 2022
All f£males are poisons,chose your poison well...

Or better dont chose at all...

@0p all those girls are the same...

If you wanna commit to any female(marriage), let it be no Hymen, no marriage...

Maybe a dog did one or two with the girl you knelt down to propose to..

In peace I come..

1 Like

Re: Why Are Good Girls "Mostly" Ugly Or Average by Clinghton: 9:05pm On Apr 29, 2022
It's either a girl is humbled by her looks or made proud by it.
Re: Why Are Good Girls "Mostly" Ugly Or Average by virginprincess(f): 9:08pm On Apr 29, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

are you a virgin
that is none of your business.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Good Girls "Mostly" Ugly Or Average by Nyascobar1414: 9:10pm On Apr 29, 2022
Clinghton:
It's either a girl is humbled by her looks or made proud by it.

I swr bro... Girl wey no too fine, always dey humble,girl wey fine, the reverse shaa
Re: Why Are Good Girls "Mostly" Ugly Or Average by Nyascobar1414: 9:12pm On Apr 29, 2022
virginprincess:
that is none of your business.

Lmaoo...
With this, you've made me know that you are a H0e....

Your pic said it all, I just deciphered the wh0re in you...
Re: Why Are Good Girls "Mostly" Ugly Or Average by virginprincess(f): 9:19pm On Apr 29, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Lmaoo... With this, you've made me know that you are a H0e....

your opnion, i don't care.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Good Girls "Mostly" Ugly Or Average by virginprincess(f): 9:20pm On Apr 29, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Lmaoo... With this, you've made me know that you are a H0e....

your opinion, i don't care.
Re: Why Are Good Girls "Mostly" Ugly Or Average by bashuayi(m): 9:28pm On Apr 29, 2022
Stallionhorse:
I will allow the dogs comment first.. .
Nah man them be.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Good Girls "Mostly" Ugly Or Average by Nyascobar1414: 9:28pm On Apr 29, 2022
virginprincess:
your opinion, i don't care.
Ion care whether you care.... Its what it is..
Re: Why Are Good Girls "Mostly" Ugly Or Average by drmuchin: 9:39pm On Apr 29, 2022
a beautiful gal is like honey, very attractive to flies
that begats pride, feeling on top the world, manipulative.
an average gal has few bragging rights, compensates with smarts(brain/intelligence), virtue/character, religiosity.

Caveat: there will always be exception to the rule.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Good Girls "Mostly" Ugly Or Average by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 29, 2022
Michelle70:
thats the orientation they have fed u with and I respect it.
There are ladies that are ambitious and doesn't need ur money as u claim.

U always end up with opportunistic ladies or u try to woo them using money

Hello sir. Its very far from money. Ladies interests are not your mate. They can easily move on without looking back a bit about you and what they've reduced you to.. Of a truth, some act so good and kind enough for long time, but money must be there at good proportion for it to always seems like real love.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who is your favourite character in this series? / Shameless SIMPS! / Guess Whos Sleeping Position Is That ..side Doggy Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.