Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Shameless SIMPS! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shameless SIMPS! (1455 Views)

Whiteknighting: SIMPS Putting Women On A Pedestal. Meme Thread (photos) / Shameless Single Mother Dances Unclad To Seduce Instagram Guys / ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shameless SIMPS! by Enitanmii(f): 10:17am On Aug 17, 2022
Good morning Nairaland family.

I know you folks will come for me but I'm a messenger of truth hence I fear no critic but endeavor to criticize constructively.

Nairaland men will hide behind the keyboard and claim to be Alphas, none will even agree to have a girlfriend but day in and out we read threads of how they're suspecting a cheating girl, fiance or wife. Some will even create a new moniker just to hide their shameful Identified monikers where they claim to be Alphas. They'll come wailing on how ladies love only made men when they're not even made yet, even though they want made women as well.

With all the criticism yesterday I woke up this morning to over 50 new mails from them simps with the previous ones excluded. Y'all claim to be Alphas, who then are those sending PMs?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shameless SIMPS! by Moh247: 10:20am On Aug 17, 2022
Kindly expose them

Hypocrisy is a sin...

2 Likes

Re: Shameless SIMPS! by EmzyT: 10:26am On Aug 17, 2022
Re: Shameless SIMPS! by SenecaTheYonger: 10:26am On Aug 17, 2022
We all have girl friend that we hate. It’s just that body no be firewood
Re: Shameless SIMPS! by Enitanmii(f): 10:28am On Aug 17, 2022
Moh247:
Kindly expose them

Hypocrisy is a sin...

I was told by a fellow female they create alternate monikers to simp while they use the known ones for trolling. Either ways, they're simps and there's no going back.
Re: Shameless SIMPS! by Fira09(m): 10:30am On Aug 17, 2022
Enitanmii:

I know you folks will come for me but I'm a messenger of truth hence I fear no critic but endeavor to criticize constructively.

Nairaland men will hide behind the keyboard and claim to be Alphas, none will even agree to have a girlfriend but day in and out we read threads of how they're suspecting a cheating girl, fiance or wife. Some will even create a new moniker just to hide their shameful Identified monikers where they claim to be Alphas. They'll come wailing on how ladies love only made men when they're not even made yet, even though they want made women as well.

With all the criticism yesterday I woke up this morning to over 50 new mails from them simps with the previous ones excluded. Y'all claim to be Alphas, who then are those sending PMs?

Please expose them or better still screenshot their monikers.

Then we will know the so called fóôls who claim to be an alpha male.

1 Like

Re: Shameless SIMPS! by Enitanmii(f): 10:33am On Aug 17, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
We all have girl friend that we hate. It’s just that body no be firewood

With the hatred towards my gender you all don't need to have one. Just masturbate and be fine.
Re: Shameless SIMPS! by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 10:34am On Aug 17, 2022
This one will bore us to death with her incessant gibberish.

1 Like

Re: Shameless SIMPS! by Enitanmii(f): 10:47am On Aug 17, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
This one will bore us to death with her incessant gibberish.

You're stalking me..you could have just ignored.
Re: Shameless SIMPS! by Enitanmii(f): 10:50am On Aug 17, 2022
Fira09:

Please expose them or better still screenshot their monikers.

Then we will know the so called fóôls who claim to be an alpha male.
Hating their shameful acts does not mean I'm not discreet. I don't need to be school on how to conduct myself socially. On the other hand, if I get an offensive mail (should in case I reply any) I wont hesitate to drag them here.
Re: Shameless SIMPS! by Fira09(m): 10:59am On Aug 17, 2022
Enitanmii:

Hating their shameful acts does not mean I'm not discreet. I don't need to be school on how to conduct myself socially. On the other hand, if I get an offensive mail (should in case I reply any) I wont hesitate to drag them here.

Then, there is no need of creating this thread/complaining about them. Since you are not ready to expose them.

3 Likes

Re: Shameless SIMPS! by marlow1962(m): 11:01am On Aug 17, 2022
Why will a guy in his right senses will be that jobless to the extent of having multiple accounts for just one platform (ain’t he a BITCH)
Do dy gv award here that will make someone have multiple accounts.

1 Like

Re: Shameless SIMPS! by blinking001(m): 11:07am On Aug 17, 2022
Show us screenshots or forever remain silent

3 Likes

Re: Shameless SIMPS! by Enitanmii(f): 11:14am On Aug 17, 2022
Fira09:

Then, there is no need of creating this thread/complaining about them. Since you are not ready to expose them.

I'm not obligated to grant your request. I suppose that was clear from the beginning
Re: Shameless SIMPS! by Enitanmii(f): 11:18am On Aug 17, 2022
marlow1962:
Why will a guy in his right senses will be that jobless to the extent of having multiple accounts for just one platform (ain’t he a BITCH)
Do dy gv award here that will make someone have multiple accounts.

No other word other than hypocrite best describe them. They claim to be who they're not knowing fully well no lady would reply their PMs they create alternate accounts to simp.
Re: Shameless SIMPS! by marlow1962(m): 11:26am On Aug 17, 2022
Enitanmii:

No other word other than hypocrite best describe them. They claim to be who they're not knowing fully well no lady would reply their PMs they create alternate accounts to simp.
That’s bitchin, I really hate fuvk nighas
Nigga that’s scared to be a man.

2 Likes

Re: Shameless SIMPS! by toujurs: 11:41am On Aug 17, 2022
Enitanmii:

With the hatred towards my gender you all don't need to have one. Just masturbate and be fine.
Aboki carry puna come here, let some one. Have a steamy banging joor. Body no be fire wood. grin.
Re: Shameless SIMPS! by toujurs: 11:43am On Aug 17, 2022
blinking001:
Show us screenshots or forever remain silent
Even if she/he shows screen shots. Pussy were made to be banged.

While they are provided for. The possible way.
Re: Shameless SIMPS! by Enitanmii(f): 12:16pm On Aug 17, 2022
marlow1962:

That’s bitchin, I really hate fuvk nighas
Nigga that’s scared to be a man.

Welcome to Nairaland
Re: Shameless SIMPS! by Enitanmii(f): 12:18pm On Aug 17, 2022
toujurs:
Aboki carry puna come here, let some one. Have a steamy banging joor. Body no be fire wood. grin.

Post your PVC.
Re: Shameless SIMPS! by toujurs: 12:29pm On Aug 17, 2022
Enitanmii:

Post your PVC.
I don't have a pvc cry
Re: Shameless SIMPS! by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 12:30pm On Aug 17, 2022
Enitanmii:

You're stalking me..you could have just ignored.
Stalking what?
stop kidding yourself..
I just had to let u know, since no one was willing..
Re: Shameless SIMPS! by CbkWilder(m): 12:32pm On Aug 17, 2022
Enitanmii:

your kpekus must be fvcked

You no be revered sister

Last last na indomie and egg u go use spread legs for simps cheesy
Re: Shameless SIMPS! by Enitanmii(f): 12:36pm On Aug 17, 2022
toujurs:
I don't have a pvc cry

You should channel your energy towards getting one other than seeking girls to devour here
Re: Shameless SIMPS! by kelspinall(m): 12:46pm On Aug 17, 2022
Enitanmii:

helloooo.

wake up,there are upto thousands of men in nairaland,check the stats of users if am lying.. not because 50 applied for hook up no mean say all join.expose the 50 and leave us out of it..peace
Re: Shameless SIMPS! by Sammy101111(m): 12:59pm On Aug 17, 2022
Madam calm down
All men are not the same
Here is a forum

We just come here to talk our minds about our woman behaviours in our society .

IF YOU SAY MEN ARE WICKED

NO MATTER HOW LITTLE A WOMAN WILL DO FOR A MAN HE WILL SURLY APPRECIATE AND will NOT COMPLAIN

But our ladies here we cant please them nothing they please them

1 Like

Re: Shameless SIMPS! by toujurs: 1:46pm On Aug 17, 2022
Enitanmii:

You should channel your energy towards getting one other than seeking girls to devour here
cheesy cheesy
Re: Shameless SIMPS! by Enitanmii(f): 1:47pm On Aug 17, 2022
Sammy101111:
Madam calm down
All men are not the same
Here is a forum

We just come here to talk our minds about our woman behaviours in our society .

IF YOU SAY MEN ARE WICKED

NO MATTER HOW LITTLE A WOMAN WILL DO FOR A MAN HE WILL SURLY APPRECIATE AND will NOT COMPLAIN

But our ladies here we cant please them nothing they please them

Many of the men here are unappreciative
Re: Shameless SIMPS! by advanceDNA: 2:04pm On Aug 17, 2022
Enitanmii:

Ain't you tried of this same question? Lol

Some men here are just neutral... Some gladly say they love to be simps...some defend women here and even insult men just for women to like them...all men here are not the same
....so why do you keep asking over and over who are the ones sending you emails..??....

Look...gender wars cannot end....its all cruize...nairalanders are fvcking each other...those doing their coded prostitutión are doing it and gettimg their clients steady...and some are marrying eachother every saturday....there's no hatred here

.its the differences in ideologies of men and women that makes these petty wars exist....don't let nairaland mess up your mind

1 Like

Re: Shameless SIMPS! by PhantomThief(m): 2:04pm On Aug 17, 2022
LOL
Re: Shameless SIMPS! by advanceDNA: 2:07pm On Aug 17, 2022
kelspinall:

helloooo.

wake up,there are upto thousands of men in nairaland,check the stats of users if am lying.. not because 50 applied for hook up no mean say all join.expose the 50 and leave us out of it..peace

Same thread..same question....She or he is just craving attention...people know gender wars and being controversial is the fastest way to gather attention.... at the end of the day.....all na cruize

1 Like

Re: Shameless SIMPS! by Chaos14: 2:36pm On Aug 17, 2022
Men silence is a weapon use it here

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Man Shared His Plan Of Relocating To Nigeria And This Happened / Dude Leaks Nakedd Video Of Big Bombomm Female Neighbour / Daily Relationship Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.