Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

“Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze (24953 Views)

Yul Edochie: Those Insulting Me For Marrying Second Wife Don't Live In My House / Woman Overjoyed At Husband Marrying Second Wife, Prays For Her Home / Tboss: "Social Media Ought To Be Banned In Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by lexy2014: 10:16am On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
lalasticlala seun mynd44 justwise Dominique rule 2

Pls identify the rule 2 in the comment so that the people u copied can take necessary action. Meanwhile, are these guys not part of the men u say are rapist every week? You call people rapist at your leisure and u run to them for help? Aunty, think the matter well

3 Likes

Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by Nyne: 10:16am On Apr 30, 2022
Candidlady:

Why won't you call him stewpid... But supported reno when he said it was okay to have numerous wives...

Madness in you is so plain and transparent

Go ahead and marry now, who hold you ?
Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by HazardAwka(m): 10:16am On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
A man would happily accept to be the 100th husband if money is involved. You men can do anything for money.
just be thanking God that you were born in Nigeria, go to Arab county and form feminism

1 Like

Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 30, 2022
Lmaoo that gender is rooted with begging/receiving
They can’t even feed themselves talkless of marrying multiple husbands

7 Likes

Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by Forumobserver12(m): 10:17am On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Anyone with a contrary opinion needs his or her brain examined.

Modified:
Why would you want a man to marry more than one wife but would not want a woman to do same?

The bible says that we (Male and Female) are equal before God.

If we are equal before God, who are you that we shouldn't be equal before?

Since you want to quote Bible, how many places in bible did you read about women marrying more than one husband?

At least we read about King Solomon and David..

2 Likes

Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by seyoops4u: 10:17am On Apr 30, 2022
Don't you think he really mean that ?
Lol... he's chasing clouting with it. Just riding on the wind of what's going on.

Candidlady:
sad

They will call us names but will never see the madness in marrying 2 to 18 wives...

Lil wonder one died prematurely all because he wanted to make himself the new generation Solomon!! Dumb brown region
Again some women get mind iswaer!! Be a second wife talkless of number 18 ..

He Had to even bleach his skin too just to look younger!! Y.....a demons indeed

Men
Are
Nutcase
Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by lexy2014: 10:17am On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

Modified:
Why would you want a man to marry more than one wife but would not want a woman to do same?

Where did the bible say men and women are equal before God? I beg quote the scripture.

when did men become so good that u are now advocating women marry more than one man? I thought u said men are bad and are rapists? So u want to marry more than one rapist? Aunty, na so diick de sweet you so tey u need more than one? So all those your grammar about men being bad is just for show?

2 Likes

Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by Chiraq77(m): 10:19am On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
A man would happily accept to be the 100th husband if money is involved. You men can do anything for money.

MUMU

1 Like

Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by MedicH: 10:19am On Apr 30, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

They will call us names but will never see the madness in marrying 2 to 18 wives...

Lil wonder one died prematurely all because he wanted to make himself the new generation Solomon!! Dumb brown region

Men
Are
Nutcase

Nobody forced any of them to marry. Ned did not force any woman, yul did not force any woman too. If I want to marry two wives I believe I have built the pedigree for such because I date multiple and they're comfortable with me having multiple.
Men own women. As long as nigeria is concerned, women cannt do without a man and they do not mind sticking to one man in multiples to get that fulfillment.

They only thing u do here is to rant online then go offline to pray for a man u will worship and also pray that he treats u right not because u deserve it, you're worthless but so that your entire life will not be filled with misery

3 Likes

Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by Soulseeker01(m): 10:19am On Apr 30, 2022
its time for them to start wooing men, paying groom price and all the trouble that goes with marrying someone, also inprenant the man, take care of almost all the bills "some are already doing bill stuff though"

1 Like

Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by BloomingDale(f): 10:20am On Apr 30, 2022
Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by rajiedreez: 10:20am On Apr 30, 2022
Who's stopping them na, if she wants to marry a second husband and the husband is OK with it no big deal (I know the husband won't be). And if any woman's husband marries a second wife and she's not OK with it, I don't think anyone is forcing her to be in the marriage if she's not OK with the arrangement.

3 Likes

Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by Alexgeneration(m): 10:21am On Apr 30, 2022
Candidlady:

Why won't you call him stewpid... But supported reno when he said it was okay to have numerous wives...

Madness in you is so plain and transparent
Go and marry as many men as you want,nobody is stopping you.

1 Like

Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by hush15: 10:21am On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
A Nigerian-Romanian broadcaster and radio talk show host, Ifedayo Olarinde, popularly known as Daddy Freeze believes that Nigerian women should be allowed to marry second husbands just like their male counterparts are allowed to marry second wives.

This is coming after a Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie revealed that he has a second wife.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc8vRXyIIvG/

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc7sGbcNN5J/

What is wrong with Freeze Gan?

Well, women you are allowed to marry more than one husband o but I can assure you, it is a decision that women will wish they never made.

By the way, subtly it is been practiced today and that's the reason why the society is in chaos.
Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by ArewaTech1(m): 10:21am On Apr 30, 2022
e be like say FutureIsFemale & Candidlady are the same person.
Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by Kwara1stson: 10:22am On Apr 30, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Men
Are
Nutcase
if your father ever lived up to his age count yourself lucky.
Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by hope4nigeria(m): 10:22am On Apr 30, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:
Attention seeking simp

No wonder his wife used to beat him
that guy called freez will one day present an opinion then people will just kill him, he's so daft to understand he's calling for war in homes, I use to doubt some of his views on issue of religion but with this, its clear he's a mad man

1 Like

Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by hush15: 10:24am On Apr 30, 2022
MedicH:

Nobody forced any of them to marry. Ned did not force any woman, yul did not force any woman too. If I want to marry two wives I believe I have built the pedigree for such because I date multiple and they're comfortable with me having multiple.
Men own women. As long as nigeria is concerned, women cannt do without a man and they do not mind sticking to one man in multiples to get that fulfillment.

They only thing u do here is to rant online then go offline to pray for a man u will worship and also pray that he treats u right not because u deserve it, you're worthless but so that your entire life will not be filled with misery

Not in Nigeria only, globally. It's nature. From plants to animals to human beings, males are allowed to mate as many females it can. In the bibles days, it was so. Same in the medieval age and is still same today and I can bet it will be world without end.

2 Likes

Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by larryUG(m): 10:25am On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
The worst place to raise a girl child is Nigeria

Hey guys! MadamVanessa is a male using a female account to operate on Nairaland. Be careful when dealing with him.
That Yul Edochie married a second wife is not enough reason to conclude that Nigeria is the worst place to raise a girl child. What will you say about Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iran, Saudi Arabia (who up until last year did not allow women to even drive)? There are challenges to the girl child here in Nigeria (just like there are challenges for the boy-child too) but Yul marrying a second wife does not make Nigeria the ''worst'' place to raise a girl child.
Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by MedicH: 10:25am On Apr 30, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Men
Are
Nutcase

Nobody forced any of them to marry. Ned did not force any woman, yul did not force any woman too. If I want to marry two wives I believe I have built the pedigree for such because I date multiple and they're comfortable with me having multiple and they do not complain.
Men own women. As long as nigeria is concerned, most women cannt do without a man and they do not mind sticking to one man in multiples to get that fulfillment. That's why when u see some at 40, unmarried, they look very lost and miserable.

They only thing u do here is to rant online then go offline to pray for a man u will worship for the rest of ur life and also pray that he treats u right not because u deserve it, you're worthless in the grand scheme of things but so that the rest of your life will not be filled with misery.

In recent times women sleep with dogs for money. As little as 3k$ a night, same amount I make in 6 weeks. They could really be sleeping with Men to make 100k a month and be able to feed, not like i care so much, but these class of women are the ones that have decided they don't have to be under a man to have a taste of good life. Now for some other women who can't do same, and who does not really have anything reasonable doing with their lives, their greatest prayer is a man.

3 Likes

Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by Alexgeneration(m): 10:25am On Apr 30, 2022
We4all:

That some foolish and selfish men can get away with polygamy doesn’t make it right.

People have also gotten away with murder, robbery, etc. Does that make it right?

Polygamy is a choice and shouldn’t be normalized just to project men as being in charge and women as sub-standards.

There are women that have been with multiple men at a time or been married to different men at various times. Some have even attempted being married to different men at the same time.

Some of these women still have their pride intact and command more respect than the ‘virtuous woman’. Why? Because these women are financially independent and people are hypocrites.

What I’m trying to say is this, indulging in certain acts that has been normalized by certain people just to massage their egos doesn’t make it right.

African men built Africa and will decide what is what.

No bleeding creature will decide what will happen in this continent. You're free to leave the continent if you don't like it here, nobody will miss you and your tears.

3 Likes

Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:26am On Apr 30, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:
Nobody said women shouldn’t. But to have such privilege you must be ready to provide and satisfy them as needed. I don’t think 10 handsome young men will say no to marrying Alakija.

As a matter of fact, there are men Ready to marry Tonto Dikeh in their numbers. It is all a matter of what you bring to the table.

Men should start marrying women for their money, what they have and can provide. There’s no law that forbids it
I just love ur angle. Brilliant one
Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by Kingchuksero: 10:26am On Apr 30, 2022
Weldon daddy freeze at some point I was beginning to like your school of thought but now I know you are strange and controversial. Maybe you are eyeing yul's wife. I will not insult you

3 Likes

Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:27am On Apr 30, 2022
AETHIEST STOP RANTING GARBAGE TALK,ONE JUDAS OUT OF 12 CAN NEVA BE A BASIS FOR WAYWARDNESS. undecided angry
Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by zedegit: 10:27am On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

Hey guys! MadamVanessa is a male using a female account to operate on Nairaland. Be careful when dealing with him.

Do you have evidence to prove this point?

You can as well be a male using female monicker.

3 Likes

Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 30, 2022
It should be one man, in woman.

A man who marries two wives fuses the bill, so if a woman should be marry two husband if she can fute the bill. Shikena

1 Like

Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by komekn(m): 10:28am On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

Modified:

Can you quote specific scripture in the Bible not by conjecture or assumption.

Let me inform cause you are clearly not a Christian a Church goer maybe .

Genesis 3:16
Your desire shall be for your husband, and he shall rule over you.

1 Corinthians 11:3

But I want you to understand that the head of every man is Christ, the head of a wife is her husband, and the head of Christ is God.

1 Timothy 2:12
I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quite.

We understand the old testament in light of the new we are called not understand first but to OBEY.

The wisdom of man is but foolishness before God, as well as modernity in relation to Biblical principal.

FINALLY, a warning see below.

2 Likes

Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by prophetfire: 10:29am On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

Modified:

. The problem with you women is that you want to eat your cake and have it.
If you want to marry second husbands, no issues.
Just be ready to pay his groom price, pay for the wedding expenses, pay in-laws list and pick up the bills in the home.
Nobody is stopping you. But be ready to fund it. You can't be hiding under being a woman that needs to be taken care of by the man and still want to be boss.

2 Likes

Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by donbenie(m): 10:29am On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

Who cares about MadamVanessa and her sex?
And who do we have to ask about your own sex?
Or does spewing rubbish about the male sex,automatically qualifies you as a woman? angry

1 Like

Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by monex(m): 10:30am On Apr 30, 2022
I have been clamouring for this. All forms of polygamy (polygyny and polyandry) should be legal.

It is unfair and hypocritical to not allow women marry multiple husbands if they choose to and can find willing men. There are rich women who have enough money to take care of multiple men but are being denied that right.
Re: “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze by bonnyhope: 10:30am On Apr 30, 2022
This one never make sense before

So I am not surprised

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Most Popular Nigerians In The World (dead Or Alive) / ''Bleached Women Smell Horribly''-Olisa Adibua / Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.