Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

- Family (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (53301 Views)

Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men / Why Do Some Married Men Cheat? / Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by tpia5: 9:07pm On Jul 28, 2011
debosky never join una yet?

well, nobody has called his town so far.
Re: by dayokanu(m): 9:08pm On Jul 28, 2011
Debosky's place cant be called a town its more of an Hamlet.

Or do you know any town called Gbongan?
Re: by tpia5: 9:08pm On Jul 28, 2011
doesnt sound familiar.
Re: by tunnytox(m): 9:09pm On Jul 28, 2011
Lol may be she's from Ajase   grin grin
Re: by tpia5: 9:09pm On Jul 28, 2011
all these Yoruba Yoruba people.
Re: by tunnytox(m): 9:10pm On Jul 28, 2011
Gbongan is just one roadside town after Ikire tongue tongue
Re: by dayokanu(m): 9:15pm On Jul 28, 2011
^^ Gbongan doesnt qualify as a town its just a bus stop where people urinate on their trip along Ife-Ibadan road.

One woman put a tent there to sell Dodo Ikire and Kulikuli
Re: by tpia5: 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2011
wow, you people's side needs development.

i dont date from those areas at all. grin

una better waka to a non-nigerian or something.
Re: by debosky(m): 9:30pm On Jul 28, 2011
dayokanu:

^^ Gbongan doesnt qualify as a town its just a bus stop where people urinate on their trip along Ife-Ibadan road.

One woman put a tent there to sell Dodo Ikire and Kulikuli

You dey craze. . . no wonder you're from Ogbomosho, let me know when you start bleaching like your older brother Akala. grin
Re: by bashydemy(m): 9:39pm On Jul 28, 2011
Wowww i no fit laff ooo Gbongan i remember that place wella hha i remember back then on my way to school we pass that bus stop to Ife am not sure if they have up to 20 houses in that town
Re: by coogar: 9:55pm On Jul 28, 2011
debosky:

You dey craze. . . no wonder you're from Ogbomosho, let me know when you start bleaching like your older brother Akala. grin

as far as i am concerned, there's no difference between gbongan and ogbomosho. there are more domestic animals than human beings in these villages. cheesy
Re: by dayokanu(m): 9:56pm On Jul 28, 2011
bashy_demy:

Wowww i no fit laff ooo Gbongan i remember that place wella hha i remember back then on my way to school we pass that bus stop to Ife am not sure if they have up to 20 houses in that town

Of those 20 houses 15 belong to the King, his wives and Chief Priest, 2 belongs to Late Gbenga Adeboye

debosky:

I would start bleaching and I would be like Oyinbo Pepper  grin grin

E dey pain you say u black like Michelin tyres, Shey na Kiwi shoe polish  you dey use cream body ni?
Re: by tpia5: 9:57pm On Jul 28, 2011
my own problem is you folks say aw instead of oh.

haba kilo le to nyen.
Re: by coogar: 10:00pm On Jul 28, 2011
boboenjoy2:

We will cheat get over it,

are these the pics of your wife and your momma? wink
Re: by dayokanu(m): 10:03pm On Jul 28, 2011
debosky:

Debo is jealous of us

[img]http://bossip.files./2011/04/vybz-kartel-bleach-e1302538740902.jpg?w=500[/img]
Re: by dayokanu(m): 10:04pm On Jul 28, 2011
tpia@:

my own problem is you folks say aw instead of oh.

haba kilo le to nyen.

Give examples
Re: by tpia5: 10:08pm On Jul 28, 2011
when you say oorh ri nkan

instead of

o ri nkan

for example.

i cant be dating nobody like that grin
Re: by tunnytox(m): 10:14pm On Jul 28, 2011
coogar:

as far as i am concerned, there's no difference between gbongan and ogbomosho. there are more domestic animals than human beings in these villages. cheesy

O ni lati je pe o le chewing gum mo oju  undecided domestic animals l'Ogbomoso? firstly where do you come from? cos you sound like someone from villages usually with 'this way to' sign to their village.
tpia@:

when you say oorh ri nkan

instead of

o ri nkan

for example.

i cant be dating nobody like that grin

Tpia foro sile ogidi Yoruba ponbele l'awa on so  grin grin
Re: by coogar: 10:16pm On Jul 28, 2011
tunnytox:

O ni lati je pe o le chewing gum mo oju undecided domestic animals l'Ogbomoso? firstly where do you come from you sound like someone from villages usually with 'this way to' sign to their village.

been to lautech before for one of those club parties. . . . .ogbomosho is a proper village.
Re: by dayokanu(m): 10:17pm On Jul 28, 2011
tunnytox:

O ni lati je pe o le chewing gum mo oju undecided domestic animals l'Ogbomoso? firstly where do you come from you sound like someone from villages usually with 'this way to' sign to their village.

I guess he is from Ekiti. When you reach Ekiti every bus stop is a different Ekiti.

For example on a 5km road you would have gone past 22 different Ekitis.

The funniest was one which was just under a tree where one woman sold palmwine and they called it Emu-Ekiti

grin grin grin grin
Re: by coogar: 10:19pm On Jul 28, 2011
dayokanu:

I guess he is from Ekiti. When you reach Ekiti every bus stop is a different Ekiti.

For example on a 5km road you would have gone past 22 different Ekitis.

The funniest was one which was just under a tree where one woman sold palmwine and they called it Emu-Ekiti

grin grin grin grin

ekiti ko, ekute ni.
i am from owerri. tongue
Re: by tunnytox(m): 10:20pm On Jul 28, 2011
lol @ emu ekiti grin grin grin grin grin
Re: by tunnytox(m): 10:22pm On Jul 28, 2011
coogar:

ekiti ko, ekute ni.
i am from owerri. tongue

OWERRI of all places? ilu awon otokoto ko niyen?
Re: by dayokanu(m): 10:23pm On Jul 28, 2011
coogar:

ekiti ko, ekute ni.
i am from owerri. tongue

Or from one of those "Lokili aka 404" eating people of Ondo State
Re: by coogar: 10:25pm On Jul 28, 2011
dayokanu:

Or from one of those "Lokili aka 404" eating people of Ondo State

tunnytox:

OWERRI of all places? ilu awon otokoto ko niyen?

Re: by armyofone(m): 10:29pm On Jul 28, 2011
kai, o ga oo
Re: by bashydemy(m): 12:40am On Jul 29, 2011
Turlu Ekiti is one kind local state with lots of Ekitis i know very well cos that where my wife school you see the likes of , Iyin ekiti,Ado ekiti,esa,ekiti,omu ekiti, etc
Re: by bashydemy(m): 12:41am On Jul 29, 2011
and as for Owerri that will be the last places i will be, ilu awon Clifford Orji
Re: by dayokanu(m): 5:55am On Jul 29, 2011
bashy_demy:

Turlu Ekiti is one kind local state with lots of Ekitis i know very well cos that where my wife school you see the likes of , Iyin ekiti,Ado ekiti,esa,ekiti,omu ekiti, etc

Iworoko Ekiti, Afao Ekiti, Ifaki EKiti, Emure Ekiti, Igede Ekiti, Aramoko Ekiti, Omou Ekiti, Ilupeju Ekiti, Ijan Ekiti, Ise Ekiti, Ikole Ekiti, Isan Ekiti, Oye Ekiti etc
Re: by DaDoctor: 10:18am On Jul 29, 2011
bashy_demy:

and as for Owerri that will be the last places i will be, ilu awon Clifford Orji

BUT A PERPETUAL CHEATING HUSBAND THAT IS RUDE AND UNREPENTANT IS AS WORSE AS CLIFFORD NA. HE-GOAT!
Re: by ronkebp(f): 2:21pm On Jul 29, 2011
dayokanu:

Dont be surprised if she is Igbira or those peoplefrom Togo wey dey bear Yoruba names awon Atohunrinwa

For your mouth? abi na from your fingers? Am from ONDO, k'osoro!!!! tongue

tunnytox:

Lol may be she's from Ajase grin grin

Ajase ko, ajase ni, lol, am OMO ONDO!!!!! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. / I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit / 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.