Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,650 members, 7,851,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:03 PM

Yul Edochie Is A Big Fornicator! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yul Edochie Is A Big Fornicator! (291 Views)

Dear Women Yul Edochie Is Not To Be Blamed Rather The Said Second Wife. See why. / A Confused Adolescent,fornicator" Lady Celebrate As She Gave Her Life To Jesus / A Prostitute Is Better Than A Fornicator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Is A Big Fornicator! by NaijaUpdates88: 8:22am On Apr 30, 2022
People asked my take on the hottest trending issue on social media today and here is my summary.

Yul Edochie is not a real man. Nothing close to Odogwu. A real man does not announce his marriage on social media or engage in a secret wedding and child baptism. A real man secures the blessings of his father in such circumstance and discusses with his wife first as a mark of respect before making such moves. He considers the feelings of his wife above all.

There is nothing absolutely wrong if an Odogwo wants a second wife for himself. It's his choice. But this marriage is obviously as a result of Adultery, and I can tell you for free that this is not the best of times for him. Yul did not just get married, he impregnanted the lady and then decided on God knows how to make her a second wife. The marriage is just an afterthought, and i smell trouble for him in the near future. Please do not celebrate Yul, he made a mistake that resulted to this. But the child have come to stay. We bless God for the arrival of the new baby. Never copy Yul. Getting a woman pregnant through adultry is never a noble act. It's an act of irresponsibility.

And for those hailing Yul, are they aware that his first wife is very devastated at this present moment?

I spoke with her, and from her voice, I can tell that she is going through a lot for the betrayal of genuine trust!

Chileem Chileem Chileem

(1) (Reply)

I Miss My Phone / Nigerian Man Caught Attempting To P0is0n His Friend In An Eatery — Video / Expect A Hit Song From Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.