Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,754 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

The Worst Has Happened! She Threw Me Out Because I Refused To Join Their Fetishe - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Worst Has Happened! She Threw Me Out Because I Refused To Join Their Fetishe (1883 Views)

I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? / They Want Me To Marry Her Corpse, I refused / My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Worst Has Happened! She Threw Me Out Because I Refused To Join Their Fetishe by Channah1(f): 10:32am On Apr 30, 2022
Why why why cry cry cry...

I knew it that the invitation to the vigil was a ploy to send me away. Hmmm...

In my previous post, I briefed you fam, how the woman whom I was supposed to be sleeping in her house for the meantime invited me to a vigil and how I got there, saw candles and salts on the altar and my spirit sank.

The program commensed and I was given rubber bands. I asked for what and she said I should take it. That they were instructed to bring it. I told her I don't want (because that is not my practice). She insisted I have. So I took it and dropped it on my bag.

In all, I was avoiding being laid hands upon. So I'm mediately the MOG started the deliverance session, I went out and stood by the door. This woman came and started shouting at me to come inside. That What am I doing outside? I told her the place was rowdy as people were falling here and there. She got angry and told me to come inside.

I went inside and went to the back. She came again to the back and was shouting that I should come to the middle. I was fed up at this point because I don't want the man to lay hands on my head.
I went to the middle and the man came and laid hands and started pushing me about **sobs**

After the whole thing. They asked new comers to stand up. By this time the woman was already fuming and giving me attitude.

I stood up and he said to write down our names.
After writing the names, the MOG now asked those of us who are visiting for the first time that "if you are a worker in your Church stand up" I stood up.

He now said he wants to commission new workers in his church. that those of us standing should come out that he's going to pour oil on us and commission us after which we would become his workers and start working for him. I shook my head and he said why are we shaking our heads? That we must come out for commissioning. So the others wen out but I stood my ground and said NO! That I can't renounce my church just like that and become your worker overnight haven been a worker in my denomination since 2006. So he went ahead and anointed the others.

We closed and I offered to carry this woman's bag, she refused.

When I woke up this morning, she told that she no longer wants me in her house. That the drama I put up yesterday was this and that. I tried to explain but she said no. That I should not step foot on her house again. I cried and left.

I'm back to the uncompleted building with no hope of where to sleep this night.

This is my situation now. I just said to share. At least let it be that as all these things are happening, I cried out.

I'm crying out for help. Please help a displaced girl.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worst Has Happened! She Threw Me Out Because I Refused To Join Their Fetishe by Olunmercy56(f): 10:33am On Apr 30, 2022
shocked
Re: The Worst Has Happened! She Threw Me Out Because I Refused To Join Their Fetishe by Mastakija(m): 10:36am On Apr 30, 2022
Who are u to dat woman
Re: The Worst Has Happened! She Threw Me Out Because I Refused To Join Their Fetishe by sisisioge: 10:42am On Apr 30, 2022
grin grin grin

Will they tie you in church as a worker? You need to learn how to be political given that that is where your shelter comes from. Go to your own church and talk to your pastor, he may be able to help.

Or go to the entrance of a big estate and talk to the security people about needing a job that comes with accommodation. Simple solutions. I wish you good luck.

10 Likes

Re: The Worst Has Happened! She Threw Me Out Because I Refused To Join Their Fetishe by SmileDance(f): 10:42am On Apr 30, 2022
I can understand your situation, it's not easy I have been in a similar situation that made me decide never ever to squat with someone again, can you get a job or afford even if na face to face house
Re: The Worst Has Happened! She Threw Me Out Because I Refused To Join Their Fetishe by Danibonk(m): 10:52am On Apr 30, 2022
So you no fit pretend you let religious doctrines send you back to street. Even all ashawo no like all there male clients or the work there are doing there just have to pretend to achieve their aim and target. Op receive sense
Re: The Worst Has Happened! She Threw Me Out Because I Refused To Join Their Fetishe by Channah1(f): 10:54am On Apr 30, 2022
sisisioge:
grin grin grin

Will they tie you in church as a worker? You need to learn how to be political given that that is were your shelter comes from. Go to your own church and talk to your pastor, he may be able to help.

Or go to the entrance of a big estate and talk to the security people about needing a job that comes with accommodation. Simple solutions. I wish you good luck.

Read my first post, you'll understand better.
Thanks.

SmileDance:
I can understand your situation, it's not easy I have been in a similar situation that made me decide never ever to squat with someone again, can you get a job or afford even if na face to face house
My dear, I have a job but to save up in time and leave here within the shortest time is the huge challenge I'm having.
Apartment in this area is a bit on the high side. I mean a single room and you can hardly find one these days as most single rooms apartmenys have been demolished. That was was affected me too. So the least you can get now is from single room selfcon of 300 and above.

Another thing I'm considering is the proximity too as the only places you can get something less will be very far from commercial areas which will end up gulping huge amount for TP and the stress will be double.
Re: The Worst Has Happened! She Threw Me Out Because I Refused To Join Their Fetishe by Channah1(f): 10:58am On Apr 30, 2022
Danibonk:
So you no fit pretend you let religious doctrines send you back to street. Even all ashawo no like all there male clients or the work there are doing there just have to pretend to achieve their aim and target. Op receive sense

If you know the spiritual implications of those things you asked me to pretend about, you won't be saying this.

Anyways, contributions are welcomed.
Re: The Worst Has Happened! She Threw Me Out Because I Refused To Join Their Fetishe by dawnomike(m): 11:01am On Apr 30, 2022
You should have been more diplomatic in your refusal...

3 Likes

Re: The Worst Has Happened! She Threw Me Out Because I Refused To Join Their Fetishe by dawnomike(m): 11:08am On Apr 30, 2022
Channah1:

In my previous post, I briefed you fam, how the woman whom I was supposed to be sleeping in her house for the meantime invited me to a vigil and how I got there, saw candles and salts on the altar and my spirit sank.

The program commensed and I was given rubber bands. I asked for what and she said I should take it. That they were instructed to bring it. I told her I don't want (because that is not my practice). She insisted I have. So I took it and dropped it on my bag.

In all, I was avoiding being laid hands upon. So I'm mediately the MOG started the deliverance session, I went out and stood by the door. This woman came and started shouting at me to come inside. That What am I doing outside? I told her the place was rowdy as people were falling here and there. She got angry and told me to come inside.

I went inside and went to the back. She came again to the back and was shouting that I should come to the middle. I was fed up at this point because I don't want the man to lay hands on my head.
I went to the middle and the man came and laid hands and started pushing me about **sobs**

After the whole thing. They asked new comers to stand up. By this time the woman was already fuming and giving me attitude.

After writing the names, the MOG now asked those of us who are visiting for the first time that "if you are a worker in your Church stand up" I stood up.

He now said he wants to commission new workers in his church. that those of us standing should come out that he's going to pour oil on us and commission us after which we would become his workers and start working for him. I shook my head and he said why are we shaking our heads? That we must come out for commissioning. So the others wen out but I stood my ground and said NO! That I can't renounce my church just like that and become your worker overnight haven been a worker in my denomination since 2006. So he went ahead and anointed the others.

When I woke up this morning, she told that she no longer wants me in her house. That the drama I put up yesterday was this and that. I tried to explain but she said no. That I should not step foot on her house again. I cried and left.

This is my situation now. I just said to share. At least let it be that as all these things are happening, I cried out.

I just had to go and read your previous post... Where is your work place situated in lagos?
Re: The Worst Has Happened! She Threw Me Out Because I Refused To Join Their Fetishe by Channah1(f): 11:13am On Apr 30, 2022
dawnomike:
I just had to go and read your previous post... Where is your work place situated in lagos?

On the mainland.
Re: The Worst Has Happened! She Threw Me Out Because I Refused To Join Their Fetishe by dawnomike(m): 11:32am On Apr 30, 2022
Channah1:

On the mainland.
Oh! That's far away... But let me know if you can cope with moving to work on the mainland from lagos island.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Has Happened! She Threw Me Out Because I Refused To Join Their Fetishe by Acidosis(m): 11:40am On Apr 30, 2022
dawnomike:
Oh! That's far away... But let me know if you can cope with moving to work on the mainland from lagos island.

You even try sef by trying to help with the vague information she's provided so far. What the f. is mainland? Someone who needs help will provide a better response.

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Has Happened! She Threw Me Out Because I Refused To Join Their Fetishe by Kobojunkie: 12:26pm On Apr 30, 2022
Mastakija:
Who are u to dat woman
She is a squatter. undecided
Re: The Worst Has Happened! She Threw Me Out Because I Refused To Join Their Fetishe by Channah1(f): 12:36pm On Apr 30, 2022
dawnomike:

Oh.. that's thoughtful of you. May God bless your kind heart.
The thing is, Island is quite a distance and I resume 7am. So, Im looking at the traffic on that 3rd mainland bridge because Ive worked on the island before and that was one of the reasons I changed jobs and got a place on the mainland close to my former house, cos I couldn't meet up with the timing.

Acidosis:

You even try sef by trying to help with the vague information she's provided so far. What the f. is mainland? Someone who needs help will provide a better response.

I'm glad that he at least understands and doesn't need my home address to know where mainland is just like he mentioned the island and I got the message.

Once you mention the mainland, everyone knows what you're talking about. The sorrounding areas and easy links and connecting route in that axis. So no need to start disclosing the number and address of the uncompleted building I'm currently putting up.

Try to be nice to the depressed.

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Has Happened! She Threw Me Out Because I Refused To Join Their Fetishe by Acidosis(m): 12:48pm On Apr 30, 2022
Channah1:

I'm glad that he at least understands and doesn't need my home address to know where mainland is just like he mentioned the island and I got the message.

Once you mention the mainland, everyone knows what you're talking about. The sorrounding areas and easy links and connecting route in that axis. So no need to start disclosing the number and address of the uncompleted building I'm currently putting up.

Try to be nice to the depressed.

Okay. Good luck to you.
Re: The Worst Has Happened! She Threw Me Out Because I Refused To Join Their Fetishe by Channah1(f): 12:50pm On Apr 30, 2022
Mastakija:
Who are u to dat woman

I didn't know her. In my previous post, I said I went to an old colleague of mine and explained my plight to her about my accommodation issue. She now told me there's an ederly woman who wants to rent a room in her flat. That she'll take me there for inspection and little discuss about the payment and all that.

She took me there and she said she'll rent the room for 400k and that I'll only bring in my mattress and clothes. No property.
I told her that is above my budget that I can only do 120 a year which is 10k per month for the room but she refused and claimed her don who's coming back from Canada in a few days told her not to rent it out again.

So that night as I was leaving with my colleague that took me there, I begged her to let me pay as I don't know where to sleep that night. She then said I can be sleeping in her palor for now. she made me sleep that night while my colleague left. This was on Wednesday night. By Friday night drama started.

That was how I got to know her.
Re: The Worst Has Happened! She Threw Me Out Because I Refused To Join Their Fetishe by NATIONALPASTOR: 12:58pm On Apr 30, 2022
Fir the @op, be very honest in answering the questions bellow.
1. Which church do you attend?
2. Where is your branch/parish?
3. Have you told your pastor of your problems?
4. Where do you work?
5. Where is the uncompleted building you live now located?
6. What exactly do you need now?

These will help us know what to do for you, that's if youre truthful honest and sincere.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Has Happened! She Threw Me Out Because I Refused To Join Their Fetishe by Channah1(f): 1:05pm On Apr 30, 2022
NATIONALPASTOR:
4. Where do you work?

These will help us know what to do for you, that's if youre truthful honest and sincere.

What I need now is financial assistance to enable me rent an apartment in the shortest time.

God bless you sir.
Re: The Worst Has Happened! She Threw Me Out Because I Refused To Join Their Fetishe by Reality3080: 6:14pm On Apr 30, 2022
NATIONALPASTOR:
4. Where do you work?

that guy na scammer,it was when someone offered to help her that she remembered she just got promoted at work.

How can u get promoted if u haven't worked for sometime for d company?

Don't u have colleagues u relate with?
What about a boss u can confide in?

This guy na pure scam,he dey find money for wallah flexing don't fall for it

3 Likes

Re: The Worst Has Happened! She Threw Me Out Because I Refused To Join Their Fetishe by ibechris(m): 8:38pm On Apr 30, 2022
U have been a worker since 2006 in your church and yet ur Church u couldn't help u in this trying times...my dear,stop going to that your church.

This is the time u should say it the way it is...your church has failed u choose another church as quickly as possible.
Re: The Worst Has Happened! She Threw Me Out Because I Refused To Join Their Fetishe by Channah1(f): 8:41pm On Apr 30, 2022
ibechris:
U have been a worker since 2006 in your church and yet ur Church u couldn't help u in this trying times...my dear,stop going to that your church.

This is the time u should say it the way it is...your church has failed u choose another church as quickly as possible.

My dear, the thing shock me ooo .. I've still not gotten over it.
Re: The Worst Has Happened! She Threw Me Out Because I Refused To Join Their Fetishe by irijuola: 2:36am On May 01, 2022
NATIONALPASTOR:
4. Where do you work?
I’m in support of this too. Answer these questions here not in DM

Re: The Worst Has Happened! She Threw Me Out Because I Refused To Join Their Fetishe by JovialJune(f): 11:02am On May 01, 2022
Using this church and pastor format again, smh.

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Has Happened! She Threw Me Out Because I Refused To Join Their Fetishe by DarlingtonC: 11:23am On May 01, 2022
sisisioge:
grin grin grin

Will they tie you in church as a worker? You need to learn how to be political given that that is where your shelter comes from. Go to your own church and talk to your pastor, he may be able to help.

You have sense
Re: The Worst Has Happened! She Threw Me Out Because I Refused To Join Their Fetishe by tamcamp253: 11:40am On May 01, 2022
It’s good you stood your ground, but as a worker in your church since 2006, you should be able to tell your church where you live and they should try to help you.
Channah1:

Re: The Worst Has Happened! She Threw Me Out Because I Refused To Join Their Fetishe by tamcamp253: 11:41am On May 01, 2022
You have said it all
sisisioge:
grin grin grin

Re: The Worst Has Happened! She Threw Me Out Because I Refused To Join Their Fetishe by dobnina(f): 6:59pm On May 04, 2022
This lady is a scammer with several usernames on nairaland.
If you send her money, she will deactivate this account and open a new one with another sob story.
Pls give your money to people who are in need.
This lady is looking for money to flex.
If you don't send money to her, she will insult you and curse you.
Don't fall for all her emotional blackmail.
Beware!!!

(1) (Reply)

Man Beats Wife To Death Over Adultery / How Do You Say I'm Sorry To Your One And Only? / How Much Do You Think Your Partner Should Spend On. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.