Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,967 members, 7,810,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

I Want To Dash Someone In Lagos This Cloth Hanger - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Dash Someone In Lagos This Cloth Hanger (3200 Views)

What Would You Do If Your Partner Bought This Cloth / You Are To Dash 1million To Your Parents. How Much Goes To Mum And Dad / Which Baby Cloth Hanger Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Dash Someone In Lagos This Cloth Hanger by GabrielVOG(m): 12:17pm On Oct 28, 2022
Cutehector:
which side u dey?

Victoria island
Re: I Want To Dash Someone In Lagos This Cloth Hanger by ahnie: 1:15pm On Oct 28, 2022
A thousand kisses to you.
Damojoy:
People find fault in everything! What’s wrong in putting an offer here for free ffs. What if he doesn’t relate to people in his neighborhood to the extent of offering them this kind of hanger? Or the people around him doesn’t appear to be someone that can need the hanger? Try and see from other people’s perspectives and stop assuming everyone out there are chasing clout even when you have nothing to offer people both online and offline.
Nice upper cut you gave him.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Dash Someone In Lagos This Cloth Hanger by Cutehector(m): 8:12pm On Nov 05, 2022
GabrielVOG:

Victoria island
how will i dispatch to you na..how do you plan to collect it.
Re: I Want To Dash Someone In Lagos This Cloth Hanger by juman(m): 8:25pm On Nov 05, 2022
Good of you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can U Marry A Disabled Guy/lady / Your Advice Is Needed: My Husband's Penis Is The Smallest In The World / My Mother’s Behaviour Is Unbearable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.