Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Key Fact About What Happened When We Die - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Key Fact About What Happened When We Die (1971 Views)

There Is No Heaven Or Hell. This Is What Happens When We Die (Images & Videos) / If We Ask For The Forgiveness Of God Before We Die, Will God Forgive us ? / What Happens After We Die? Near-death-experiences & Reincarnation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Key Fact About What Happened When We Die by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus said:

By their FRUITS we will distinguish between the true believers and unbelievers! Matthew 7:16-18
So if you believe (trust) his words there's no need insulting anyone who claims his religion is the ultimate after all that's exactly what Jesus himself said! John 14:6
For your information you're chatting with a grandpa not a youth so if you have anything worthwhile to say go ahead and let's hear you but if you're looking for someone to exchange words i'm sorry to disappoint you! smiley
Grandpa Max, no wahala. Lol.
I will keep insults aside. You actually made me do it...now that your head has cooled down...we can discuss.

Here is my point...how do you know the words of Jesus when you and I know fully well that there are many misrepresentations flying around. Ok. Let us assume I want to accept that your version is the truth....please Max, convince me that yours is the real truth and others out there are fake.

See, if you can convince me...you have won me over to JW.

Note....you cannot convince me based on what you read from your own portion or Bible alone because your people wrote it. You must back it up with a verified history and encyclopedia. If you say your is the truth, Eckankar Mommons, and the rest have the right to claim the same as you are claiming. So, you must prove beyond reasonable doubt that your version of Bible and faith are the accurate one...not based on what your leaders wrote..but based on verified outside references and publications. Use history, videos, whatever. Any kind of content you can use to back up your claim outside what Jehovah Witness has published that can establish your Bible and faith as the only true one.

Let me respect you very well....let me add one more generation.... Greatgranpa Max, I am reading. Go on!

1 Like

Re: Key Fact About What Happened When We Die by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:31pm On May 12, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Grandpa Max, no wahala. Lol.
I will keep insults aside. You actually made me do it...now that your head has cooled down...we can discuss.

Here is my point...how do you know the words of Jesus when you and I know fully well that there are many misrepresentations flying around. Ok. Let us assume I want to accept that your version is the truth....please Max, convince me that yours is the real truth and others out there are fake.

See, if you can convince me...you have won me over to JW.

Note....you cannot convince me based on what you read from your own portion or Bible alone because your people wrote it. You must back it up with a verified history and encyclopedia. If you say your is the truth, Eckankar Mommons, and the rest have the right to claim the same as you are claiming. So, you must prove beyond reasonable doubt that your version of Bible and faith are the accurate one...not based on what your leaders wrote..but based on verified outside references and publications. Use history, videos, whatever. Any kind of content you can use to back up your claim outside what Jehovah Witness has published that can establish your Bible and faith as the only true one.

Let me respect you very well....let me add one more generation.... Greatgranpa Max, I am reading. Go on!

Jesus said by their FRUITS you will distinguish between true believers and unbelievers disguising as believers! Matthew 7:16-18

Only JWs are globally doing what Jesus commanded with zeal so if you think otherwise there's no need disturbing me with your argument, just present a group practicing what Jesus laid down because we know that it's by observing imperfect humans doing what Jesus taught that brought about the group name "CHRISTIANS" in Antioch! Act 11:26 smiley
Re: Key Fact About What Happened When We Die by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus said by their FRUITS you will distinguish between true believers and unbelievers disguising as believers! Matthew 7:16-18

Only JWs are globally doing what Jesus commanded with zeal so if you think otherwise there's no need disturbing me with your argument, just present a group practicing what Jesus laid down because we know that it's by observing imperfect humans doing what Jesus taught that brought about the group name "CHRISTIANS" in Antioch! Act 11:26 smiley
So, the criterion for saying your own Bible is the only accurate one is that Jehovah Witness is doing what Jesus commanded. So, is this the proof that your Bible is the most accurate? I dont get you. Cos you are beating around the bush.

See, where I am going to is that...you always quote...and quote and quote. And you condemn other Christians' materials. You quoted to the extend of supporting references to the front page of your website that we should go read everything there which will show Jehovah Witness is the only religion.

Fine, we agree that we should give you that chance to prove to us that what you ask us to start searching is the truth...but you cannot give us any proof. All you have said is that You are the only ones doing Jesus' will. Lol.

If a kid replies you like this great grandpa, wont you knock the kid on his or her head? Read your response again na. It is why I asked you initially if you were ok. I need to ask you again....are you really ok? I think you arent ok at all. Cos no one who is ok willl give such a response.

Oga, your Bible is the most accurate...show me with evidences that it is what I should read na. Show me. Show us. Show us why it is your own Bible we must read. Show us why only documentations from the convention your leaders held in 1914 are the ones we must believe na.

See, you cant give any proof. So, are you really ok? And you always attack people quoting what you cannot verify everywhere.

You must shut the crap up if you cannot proof it. And respect yourself greatgrand pa. If you dont stop ....you go collect am. I SWEAR.
I will insult you and make a nuisance of you on this NL for forcing what you cannot prove on everyone here if you dont stop your madness. And guess what....these people you have been tormenting for years will chase you away from this forum cos nothing you can say or write again will be meaningful.

What is the usefulness in what you cannot prove as the authentic? How do we follow you when you cannot prove your own Bible is the authentic one? Respect yourself....and call your greatgrandchilren here to order. Se una dey hear me? If you no wan collect. I'm not threatening you..but I am telling you what I will make happen. It is a promise I will fulfill. I hope you have seen me in action even when mods faced me. I will rattle you.

and when he found him, he brought him to Antioch. So for a whole year Barnabas and Saul met with the church and taught great numbers of people. The disciples were called Christians first at Antioch.
Here is Act 11.26 above. How is Antioch and the verse relevant to what you are saying? Are you sure you dont drink? Na vodka me a dey see in action here oooo.. grin

This is a serious warning..Stop threatening people here. Stop forcing your Jehovah Witness unverified teachings on people here. Stop it. If you dont stop it...I will personally make people go against you.

My Recommemdation for you
1. Enforce only what you can prove beyond reasonable doubt.
2. State what you believe in as your faith and if you want to encourage others to follow you, do so politely. What you cannot prove but you believe in should be an advice and not what you portray as the real truth. The real truth can always be veried. But as long as we cannot verify your bible, there is high tendency there are lies in it.
3. Stop spreading false teachings by saying what you cannot prove is the only true way. It is your faith and your way of life which is ok. You have a right to believe what you want to believe. But never again force your own religion on others.
4. Respect Islam, atheists, traditionalists, and other Christians too. It is their fundamental right to believe what they want to. If you want to preach to them, do so without threatening them.
5. Stop running around like a wounded lion in this NL. Stop it.

I wish you and your faith the best of luck. What I have been able to show here is that you cannot prove your faith is the only true one. So, it is your faith...and it's fine. It is not mine, and I do not believe in it. Many dont believe in it too. I will respect you if you respect me. But if you try to rubbish people who dont believe in your faith, you will not find it funny again in this NL.

Therefore, greatgrandpa, respect yourself.

1 Like

Re: Key Fact About What Happened When We Die by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:12pm On May 12, 2022
Please it's not by force that you and i agree nah!
One thing you can never change in the minds of the worshipers of my God:
if you're not worshiping with us you're not a worshiper of our God"
That's our heritage, so if you say anything bad against us for what we believe it doesn't change what we believe in our mind.
Go out there and say the same thing nobody stops you from claiming whatever you want but insulting, abusing, cursing and calling people names simply because they disagree with you on religion shows you're not mature at all.
I'm sure if it's a masquerader or spiritist that told you the same thing you won't feel this bad which means you're trying to force yourself on us when we never say you're not worshiping your own God.
What we are saying and we will continue to say is "It's only in our gathering that anyone can worship our own God"
I don't see how that has become a crime nah! embarassed

PeaceJoyLove:

So, the criterion for saying your own Bible is the only accurate one is that Jehovah Witness is doing what Jesus commanded. So, is this the proof that your Bible is the most accurate? I dont get you. Cos you are beating around the bush.

See, where I am going to is that...you always quote...and quote and quote. And you condemn other Christians' materials. You quoted to the extend of supporting references to the front page of your website that we should go read everything there which will show Jehovah Witness is the only religion.

Fine, we agree that we should give you that chance to prove to us that what you ask us to start searching is the truth...but you cannot give us any proof. All you have said is that You are the only ones doing Jesus' will. Lol.

If a kid replies you like this great grandpa, wont you knock the kid on his or her head? Read your response again na. It is why I asked you initially if you were ok. I need to ask you again....are you really ok? I think you arent ok at all. Cos no one who is ok willl give such a response.

Oga, your Bible is the most accurate...show me with evidences that it is what I should read na. Show me. Show us. Show us why it is your own Bible we must read. Show us why only documentations from the convention your leaders held in 1914 are the ones we must believe na.

See, you cant give any proof. So, are you really ok? And you always attack people quoting what you cannot verify everywhere.

You must shut the crap up if you cannot proof it. And respect yourself greatgrand pa. If you dont stop ....you go collect am. I SWEAR.
I will insult you and make a nuisance of you on this NL for forcing what you cannot prove on everyone here if you dont stop your madness. And guess what....these people you have been tormenting for years will chase you away from this forum cos nothing you can say or write again will be meaningful.

What is the usefulness in what you cannot prove as the authentic? How do we follow you when you cannot prove your own Bible is the authentic one? Respect yourself....and call your greatgrandchilren here to order. Se una dey hear me? If you no wan collect. I'm not threatening you..but I am telling you what I will make happen. It is a promise I will fulfill. I hope you have seen me in action even when mods faced me. I will rattle you.

and when he found him, he brought him to Antioch. So for a whole year Barnabas and Saul met with the church and taught great numbers of people. The disciples were called Christians first at Antioch.
Here is Act 11.26 above. How is Antioch and the verse relevant to what you are saying? Are you sure you dont drink? Na vodka me a dey see in action here oooo.. grin

This is a serious warning..Stop threatening people here. Stop forcing your Jehovah Witness unverified teachings on people here. Stop it. If you dont stop it...I will personally make people go against you.

My Recommemdation for you
1. Enforce only what you can prove beyond reasonable doubt.
2. State what you believe in as your faith and if you want to encourage others to follow you, do so politely. What you cannot prove but you believe in should be an advice and not what you portray as the real truth. The real truth can always be veried. But as long as we cannot verify your bible, there is high tendency there are lies in it.
3. Stop spreading false teachings by saying what you cannot prove is the only true way. It is your faith and your way of life which is ok. You have a right to believe what you want to believe. But never again force your own religion on others.
4. Respect Islam, atheists, traditionalists, and other Christians too. It is their fundamental right to believe what they want to. If you want to preach to them, do so without threatening them.
5. Stop running around like a wounded lion in this NL. Stop it.

I wish you and your faith the best of luck. What I have been able to show here is that you cannot prove your faith is the only true one. So, it is your faith...and it's fine. It is not mine, and I do not believe in it. Many dont believe in it too. I will respect you if you respect me. But if you try to rubbish people who dont believe in your faith, you will not find it funny again in this NL.

Therefore, greatgrandpa, respect yourself.
Re: Key Fact About What Happened When We Die by oteneaaron(m): 3:22pm On May 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Go out there and say the same thing nobody stops you from claiming whatever you want but insulting, abusing, cursing and calling people names simply because they disagree with you on religion shows you're not mature at all.

Kettle calling pot black!

You are very guilty of these same charges.

So does this mean you are also "not mature" ?

1 Like

Re: Key Fact About What Happened When We Die by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:29pm On May 12, 2022
oteneaaron:

Kettle calling pot black!
You are very guilty of these same charges.
So does this mean you are also "not mature" ?

You can continue crying for all i care!

It's not my fault that my intelligence beats yours hands down! Isaiah 54:17 cheesy

Re: Key Fact About What Happened When We Die by oteneaaron(m): 3:45pm On May 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You can continue crying for all i care!

It's not my fault that my intelligence beats yours hands down! Isaiah 54:17 cheesy

Lol.

You and who are doing an intelligence contest?

Your "intelligence" is a result of your warped delusions of grandeur.

I really feel sorry for you.

2 Likes

Re: Key Fact About What Happened When We Die by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:50pm On May 12, 2022
oteneaaron:

Lol.
You and who are doing an intelligence contest?
Your "intelligence" is a result of your warped delusions of grandeur.
I really feel sorry for you.

If not for level of intelligence, there are thousands of people on Nairaland claiming believers and preaching about their faith, why must you always run after me from thread to thread? cheesy
Re: Key Fact About What Happened When We Die by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Please it's not by force that you and i agree nah!
Shut the crap up!
You cannot prove it....shut up. This is a civilized society whereby things are in order. If you cannot prove the crap you are pushing forward...keep shut.

In a civilized society, confusionist like you are always told to shut the crap up. Shut up!

It is your faith...I have no problem.....and I have told you that I dont take what you cannot prove. Also, this is a civilized society. So, keep your garbage to yourself and your kingdom.

Is NL your kingdom? So ...respect yourself. This is the point I am telling you...and I have the right to tell you cos this is a civilized society. Feel free to say your faith in your kingdom. But when you are here, you can only make suggestions.

One thing you can never change in the minds of the worshipers of my God:
It is your god. I agree. I have no problem with it. But my point is that dont ever force it on anyone here. And keep your god to yourself. That's it.

if you're not worshiping with us you're not a worshiper of our God"
Did I ever want to claim that your god is mine? So, why this rubbish?

That's our heritage, so if you say anything bad against us for what we believe it doesn't change what we believe in our mind.
Fine, it is your heritage. And it's fine. But my point is that don't ever force it on anyone. And stop threatening people here. Lol.

Your god is your god. Simple. Not everybody's god...and it is not well proven that your God is the real God. You that dont know how your Bible version come about is who wants to prove the existence of God. You are empty. L'cram L'pour. As you dey memorize Bible...you dey drop am here and you dey contradict yourself. Moat of your quote are rubbish. Perhaps, what is in your version is different from what is generally accepted. It is the reason I always post your quotes and they always are irrelevancies.

I am not irresponsible to that extent of claiming whatever I want to. A normal human will not push forward what cannot be proven. It is only a zombie who acts such way. Lol.

I will insult and bash you if you dont stop threatening people here. This is my point. It is not about you accepting my religion or view. I am presently insulting you cos you are the one who insults those who dont agree with Jehovah Witness god. Na by force? Na by force to accept 1914 convention abrakatabra?

Here is my stand: I can only suggest to anyone who my concept of God is. The person is free to accept or not.

Also I have bashed atheists who keep attacking Christians too. I blasted them to the stage that even one called Lord...Reed...had to keep repeating jargon. That one that is always smooth in pushing out posts. Lol. My focus was that he should come out with his own theory and philosophy also. But it is so irreaponsible to be attacking same people and if I am right...it is almost a decade he has been doing it. That is a foolish act. Being an athiest doesnt mean one should be a nuisance on NL going about attacking Christians. That's a sign or being irresponsible.

I am a free thinker. Prove what you believe. And if you cannot prove it, then, make suggestions. I cannot prove it well the way humans want it, so I can only make suggestions. This is my stand. But I am convinced about what I believe deep inside cos I have witnesses some issues. If this applies to you too...fine and good. But still...you can only make suggestions. You cannot prove anything. So, be careful about the way you go about preaching your opinions. So, if its suggestions you can give, you have no moral right to say your own which you cannot prove is the ONLY right one. If you say so, you are a lunatic. That's it.

I'm sure if it's a masquerader or spiritist that told you the same thing you won't feel this bad which means you're trying to force yourself on us when we never say you're not worshiping your own God.
Ireelevancies. What has masquerades has got to do with this? Or when have you ever read that I talked about it? Irrelevancies. And then, even anyone believes in masquerades, that's is his/her faith. That's it. I have never forced anything on you, and I will not force anything on anyone.

What we are saying and we will continue to say is "It's only in our gathering that anyone can worship our own God"
I don't see how that has become a crime nah! embarassed

If you want to be stubborn, you go chop am. I will stop you. I assure you.

Your god is your god. Fine. Do not come here to enforce it on anyone or threaten people with your way.

You have successfully shown me that you are confused. You have a "true" Bible which is the only truthful one but you cannot prove it. You are the only righteous group who believes a few will go to heaven but you cannot answer and give proof that it is so.

You are sick. I am not abusing you...I am just stating the fact here. Only a sick person will keep saying something is the right way but cannot prove it. You are sick. If you see it an sn insult, then, it shows me that you case is even more serious than I see it. Your god is the best but you cannot show that others are worthless...yet, yours is the best. Meanwhile, it was in 1914 some elders gathered together to meet and put together your doctrine.

Greatgrandpa...you were born maybe in 1950 oooo grin...still not among the 1914 elders na. Yet, you carried it on your head like say you were there when Jesus himself appeared to them to tell them the truth in 1914. It's why I always ask you... are you really ok? To me ....you are not. You are sick.

You accept by faith what some people put together in 1914 which is ok. I have no problem with it..but where I have problem with you is that you keep threatening people here that your way which was cooked together by some few elders of your church is the ONLY right way. To me this is very irresponsible of anyone to do so. See...you will collect it. I am telling you. If you dont get the crap outta NL ...you go collect am.

People like you put together some things...and you accepted like that... grin Fine. Your faith is ok. Then, you want to force everyone that the muskie you accepted is the way and so everyone must take it. You go chop backhand.

You better crawl to your king own and keep teaching one another there. This is NL and we need peace here.

We agree you can make suggestions of your faith. Put out your point and leave. Stop threatening everyone here. And stop telling people your way is the only right way. Tell them it is the way you believe...and that's it. The way you believe does not mean it is the right way. And it is not compulsory for everyone to accept it. In fact, it is ridiculous that some mere men like you put together abrakatabra...and you fell for it. And they changed the Bible and you fell for it too that it is the right one. Your mumu never do?

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Key Fact About What Happened When We Die by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:28pm On May 12, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Shut the crap up!
If this is what your lengthy epistle is all about then i'm sorry to disappoint you. You have no moral right to stop anyone from airing his/her beliefs! Act 4:18; 5:28

Preach your own, nobody stops you! Act 13:50; 14:2; 14:19; 17:13; 24:5-6 smiley

Re: Key Fact About What Happened When We Die by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

If this is what your lengthy epistle is all about then i'm sorry to disappoint you. You have no moral right to stop anyone from airing his/her beliefs! Act 4:18; 5:28

Preach your own, nobody stops you! Act 13:50; 14:2; 14:19; 17:13; 24:5-6 smiley
shocked
The sharp mouth Max has become a shadow of himself by saying my post is an epistle also? A whole sharp tongue and keyboard warrior Max that will quote and quote the whole Bible has suddenly joined others who use epistles as excuses? Or am I seeing stars? grin

Na so you have been reduced to?

Oga, prove that your Bible is the real one. Give us supporting history we can verify for your claim. Prove to us that the 1914 convention your so called elders had was God ordained. Show us proofs that Jesus appeared to them. grin Max no fit talk again. Max too joined epistles excuses. grin cheesy

Chineke!!!

Go and ask your elders in church na. cheesy

Max....answer us na cheesy

1 Like

Re: Key Fact About What Happened When We Die by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:55pm On May 12, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

shocked
The sharp mouth Max has become a shadow of himself by saying my post is an epistle also? A whole sharp tongue and keyboard warrior Max that will quote and quote the whole Bible has suddenly joined others who use epistles as excuses? Or am I seeing stars? grin
Na so you have been reduced to?
Oga, prove that your Bible is the real one. Give us supporting history we can verify for your claim. Prove to us that the 1914 convention your so called elders had was God ordained. Show us proofs that Jesus appeared to them. grin Max no fit talk again. Max too joined epistles excuses. grin cheesy
Chineke!!!
Go and ask your elders in church na. cheesy
Max....answer us na cheesy

I never knew you have all these in your head while abusing and insulting as if i should join you in such debased practices.

But just as i said earlier, i will continue to disappoint you because i only engage people who are open minded and ready to learn not blind argumentators! Matthew 7:6
smiley
Re: Key Fact About What Happened When We Die by RepoMan007: 7:24pm On May 12, 2022
sonmvayina:
Humans are made up of God's spirit dwelling within a physical body made from the DUST of the earth. Just as the psalmist says "send forth your spirit and they are created, and replenish the earth, take it and they die and return back to dust...psalm 104:29-31.

The spirt is the main part. The body is neither dead or alive. It is just a vessel. Like a shirt we wear..

The only purpose of life is to know and realize this..it is often referred to as been "woke"...our spiirt is pure and does not need saving from anything. When the Bible often speaks of salvation,it is usually from physical danger...the journey(from slavery in Egypt to the promised land) to self realization is often a perilous one.

We are pure conciouseness having a human experience...
our spirit needs sanctification.
Re: Key Fact About What Happened When We Die by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I never knew you have all these in your head while abusing and insulting as if i should join you in such debased practices.
grin
Mumu greatgrandpa. grin grin grin
Dem set 1914 formular and you fell like a fool inside it. grin grin grin grin
You no fit use your memes again? grin
Dullard. grin grin grin grin grin grin
See as he is writing like a baby. Meanwhile, if he handles other NL....shoorrr!! shocked shocked you will see him riding them...and he is always having fun making people feel bad. See the mumu boy turned greatgrandpa trying to find his words like someone Mike Tyson has removed his two front teeth. grin grin grin

But just as i said earlier, i will continue to disappoint you because i only engage people who are open minded and ready to learn not blind argumentators! Matthew 7:6
smiley
You engage ppl who will take what you cannot prove like the way you took it. You dey look for executive mumu like you. cheesy

Oh yes...you disappointed me na cos I expected you to be your usual self and insult me. Haven't you started using your memes? But you have realised that you dont have monopoly of craziness. grin Continue na greatgrandpa. Lol. Someone who I know is a kid. grin

See, I have told you...let me give you a job so you can at least make your life meaningful instead of turning yourself to a terror on NL. When NL users see Max, they kinda avoid him cos he is nasty with people. Only his man made Jehovah created in 1914 is the true god. grin

Seriously guys, lets think na. Max has a brain to think with...but he decided to put that brain under his shoe and he dey waka with the shoe about....lol. He has flattened his brain to the extent that he accepted 1914 abrakatabra... grin See eh....his mumu never do.

Oga, prove to us that the Bible given to you that you quote up and down is the real truth. Show us with verified history or encyclopedia. Guy man... japa. grin see how he is trying to find words he is going to use.

See eh...this Max would have posted over 3,000 bible verses here. But he knows me na. I will open the rubbish. You just find that all the quoted are yeye and unrelated to what he says. You think say a be one of those you can ride on.

See eh...he has turned himself to the captain of JW on NL. He is always running everywhere na. But today, look at how he has made a fool of himself. I usually dont want to engage him but today his cup overflowed. And you go collect am.

Show us that your Bible is the only accurate Bibale out of all versions in this world. We dey wait. grin

2 Likes

Re: Key Fact About What Happened When We Die by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:53pm On May 12, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

grin
Mumu greatgrandpa. grin grin grin
Dem set 1914 formular and you fell like a fool inside it. grin grin grin grin
You no fit use your memes again? grin
Dullard. grin grin grin grin grin grin
See as he is writing like a baby. Meanwhile, if he handles other NL....shoorrr!! shocked shocked you will see him riding them...and he is always having fun making people feel bad. See the mumu boy turned greatgrandpa trying to find his words like someone Mike Tyson has removed his two front teeth. grin grin grin

You engage ppl who will take what you cannot prove like the way you took it. You dey look for executive mumu like you. cheesy

Oh yes...you disappointed me na cos I expected you to be your usual self and insult me. Haven't you started using your memes? But you have realised that you dont have monopoly of craziness. grin Continue na greatgrandpa. Lol. Someone who I know is a kid. grin

See, I have told you...let me give you a job so you can at least make your life meaningful instead of turning yourself to a terror on NL. When NL users see Max, they kinda avoid him cos he is nasty with people. Only his man made Jehovah created in 1914 is the true god. grin

[highlight]Seriously guys, lets think na. Max has a brain to think with...but he l decided to put that brain under hiss shoe and he dey waka with the shoe about....lol. You flattened your brain to the extent that you accepted 1914 abrakatabra... grin See eh....your mumu never do.

Oga, prove to us that the Bible given to you that you quote up and down is the real truth. Show us with verified history or encyclopedia. Guy man... japa. grin see how he is trying to find words he is going to use.

See eh...this Max would have posted over 3,000 bible verses here. But he knows me na. I will open the rubbish. You just find that all the quoted are yeye and unrelated to what he says. You think say a be one of those you can ride on.

See eh...he has turned himself to the captain of JW on NL. He is always running everywhere na. But today, look at how he has made a fool of himself. I usually dont want to engage him but today his cup overflowed. And you go collect am.

Show us that your Bible is the only accurate Bibale out of all versions in this world. We dey wait. grin

Hope you're coping with your marriage? undecided

Re: Key Fact About What Happened When We Die by Nobody: 2:35am On May 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

[s]Hope you're coping with your marriage? undecided [/s]

grin
Max cannot give us a reasonable answer to how his Bible is better than other versions. grin grin grin grin grin.

I laughed at his last meme. Hahahaha.

Was I abusing him when I wrote that he is sick. grin

What is your business with my marital status? grin And you claim you are a christian. You want to abuse me that I am single, divorced, with multiple partners, or with a single partner, with concubines ...or what exactly? What is the relationship here?

Now I realise you are out of your mind. grin You have nothing else to say ...it is my marital status or relationship you are after. You left your own relationship to focus on mine. You don mad. Walahi. grin grin grin

Oga, na your Bible be the focus here. Prove that it is the "most holiest" Bible. Can't you start quoting your numerous publications? But make sure you back it up with verified history from a reliable source.

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Key Fact About What Happened When We Die by oluwafeolami(m): 5:46am On May 13, 2022
Ibomrep:
What I wrote are quotes from the Bible.

Can you please back up your propaganda with scriptures.

If you don't want to read more about that article by going to our official website, then you leave it, it's a choice, who is forcing you.

Try to conduct your manners properly

You don’t have common sense at all. I want clarity on something and u are telling me to go to ur website. If u had answers u won’t tell me to go there. Stop mocking ur education and stop being delusional, get a functioning brain.

Re: Key Fact About What Happened When We Die by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:15am On May 13, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

grin
Max cannot give us a reasonable answer to how his Bible is better than other versions. grin grin grin grin grin.
I laughed at his last meme. Hahahaha.
Was I abusing him when I wrote that he is sick. grin
What is your business with my marital status? grin And you claim you are a christian. You want to abuse me that I am single, divorced, with multiple partners, or with a single partner, with concubines ...or what exactly? What is the relationship here?
Now I realise you are out of your mind. grin You have nothing else to say ...it is my marital status or relationship you are after. You left your own relationship to focus on mine. You don mad. Walahi. grin grin grin
Oga, na your Bible be the focus here. Prove that it is the "most holiest" Bible. Can't you start quoting your numerous publications? But make sure you back it up with verified history from a reliable source.
grin grin grin grin grin
My dear lady,
Honestly speaking if you have a happy home you won't be here trying to engage anyone in abusive speeches or curses simply because of claims about religion.

What is the difference between you and those burning their fellow student over religious issues?
I only made a statement and it's either you laugh and ignore or tell me your mind and take your leave.
But insisting on silencing me is nothing more than EXTREMISM! smiley

Re: Key Fact About What Happened When We Die by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:21am On May 13, 2022
oluwafeolami:

You don’t have common sense at all. I want clarity on something and u are telling me to go to ur website. If u had answers u won’t tell me to go there. Stop mocking ur education and stop being delusional, get a functioning brain.
He is new here, i am also one of his brothers, please can you come again with the question?
Thanks! smiley
Re: Key Fact About What Happened When We Die by Nobody: 9:00am On May 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

My dear lady,
Honestly speaking if you have a happy home you won't be here trying to engage anyone in abusive speeches or curses simply because of claims about religion.

What is the difference between you and those burning their fellow student over religious issues?
I only made a statement and it's either you laugh and ignore or tell me your mind and take your leave.
But insisting on silencing me is nothing more than EXTREMISM! smiley
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Please, have you also viewed the picture Max posted? Max is confused to the extent of posting Plato's words. A Jehovah Witness quoting Plato. grin grin It is finished!!! He is confused. cheesy

Chai! He went from my relationship to Plato. What the crap is that? shocked

Leave those irrelevancies and face the main issues Greatgrandpa.

Max, the evidences to show are:

1. Prove your Bible is the most accurate among all versions available like you always claim.

2. Prove the details of the evil convention your Jehovah Witness leaders held in 1914 to change many things in the Scripture is a genuine meeting.

3. Prove that Jesus Christ or your god appeared to them in the 1915 convention, or told them or whatever means that they were communicate with. In short explain how their eyes were opened that the versions available are evil. And how did they confirm it? What are the evidences they gave you? Did you just take their words like a foolish zombie? What exactly were you shown.

4. If Jesus did not appear to them, who did? Who told them that their Jehovah Witness faith is the most accurate?

5. If you can prove 1 to 4 above, then, return to your usual statement that God cannot talk to anyone today but only through the Bible. So, Max, we have Bible before your 1914. Now since you always claim God speaks through the Bible alone, show us the Bible version (whatever) your leaders used to find that some things are missing or wrong...and why they decided to change theirs. I want to believe you that God is not able to talk now but through the scripture. So, who told your leaders some things were wrong with the available Bible versions in those days that they had to have 1914 convention to change many things. Who?

6. Then focus on the subject of this thread... prove that the parable of Lazarus and the rich man in the Bible concerning heaven is real or unreal.

These are the focus here. Max the m00ron. Focus on these issues here and dont hide under Plato who you dont believe in. grin

Or is Plato one of the articles your leaders recommend? You are confused. Or is Plato the source of the philosophy of Jehovah Witness that you have been hiding and you have no choice but to post without thinking it through? grin E dey choke you....right? More to come.

As you are answering, bring more memes. A dey on ground and a full am wella.

Remember that all these things you are posting here, I am quoting you. It will remain here forever. It is you who is going to be embarrased. You dont want to stop...right....and you want to be stubborn as you are always. Listen,I will continue with you till this thread is made an encyclopedia against Jehovah Witness. I promise you. I have tried to not attack your denomination for a long time, but you always think you have the monopoly of online bullying and condemnation of others' faith.

Listen, I wont repeat myself again. I want you to stop bullying people and stop saying your fake Jehovah Witness is the right one. If you know you want to continue....then, keep this thread going. I will turn it to an encyclopedia that everyone will start copying to tackle any Jehovah Witness in this NL. The exact way you always use people's posts against them...this thread will be used against you that you will have no more voice on this NL. I promise you. If you are wise, heed my advice and back down. If you want to be stubborn, let's go on. A dey kampe!

And finally, read the highlighted part again in your quoted post above. Yes, my ultimate goal is to e-cut off your useless fingers you dont know how to use. Yes, I will silence you. If you want a voice, you must prove that your Bible is the most accurate. You must prove that the evil 1914 convention that brought about this nasty doctrine of yours is genuine. If you cant, I am telling you to shut up. If you dont want to shut up...keep it going. I swear.. this will be an encyclopedia for the whole of Nigeria. I am even making screenshots cos I dont trust anyone ...even the mods. After I finish you and your Jehovah Witness doctrine here...I will proceed to get online influencers to promote this thread and soon you will see it as a topic on Nigerian Twitter. Na me dey tell you. I promise you. The result will be people throwing stones at you when you knock their doors in Nigeria.

Se you dont know when to stop. I will tell you that some of us know the truth, but for the sake of peace, we always try to caution ourselves. But since you have decided to be an everlasting foolish man you are who cannot question some things in that evil 1914 convention that brought about the evil Jehovah Witness, I will promote your foolishness here so everyone can see. You dont know who you are dealing with.

So, go on...keep the meme going. Keep replying and arguing. Keep it on. I am ready for you.

2 Likes

Re: Key Fact About What Happened When We Die by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:09am On May 13, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked [/highlight]
Please, have you also viewed the picture Max posted? Max is confused to the extent of posting Plato's words. A Jehovah Witness quoting Plato. grin grin It is finished!!! He is confused. cheesy
Chai! He went from my relationship to Plato. What the crap is that? shocked
This shows how low your thinking! cheesy
Plato said exactly what Jesus said about those who says the truth, so it's obvious that you don't have a happy home and most likely you've been driven out of your husband's house so you're looking for anyone upon whom you will pour out your frustration! cheesy

Leave those irrelevancies and face the main issues Greatgrandpa.

Max, the evidences to show are:
1. Prove your Bible is the most accurate among all versions available like you always claim.
2. Prove the details of the evil convention your Jehovah Witness leaders held in 1914 to change many things in the Scripture is a genuine meeting.
3. Prove that Jesus Christ or your god appeared to them in the 1915 convention, or told them or whatever means that they were communicate with. In short explain how their eyes were opened that the versions available are evil. And how did they confirm it? What are the evidences they gave you? Did you just take their words like a foolish zombie? What exactly were you shown.
4. If Jesus did not appear to them, who did? Who told them that their Jehovah Witness faith is the most accurate?
5. If you can prove 1 to 4 above, then, return to your usual statement that God cannot talk to anyone today but only through the Bible. So, Max, we have Bible before your 1914. Now since you always claim God speaks through the Bible alone, show us the Bible version (whatever) your leaders used to find that some things are missing or wrong...and why they decided to change theirs. I want to believe you that God is not able to talk now but through the scripture. So, who told your leaders some things were wrong with the available Bible versions in those days that they had to have 1914 convention to change many things. Who?
6. Then focus on the subject of this thread... prove that the parable of Lazarus and the rich man in the Bible concerning heaven is real or unreal.
There's just one answer i owe you and i have provided it here, but perhaps your arrogance is blurring your senses so i'll repeat it this last time:

Jesus said by "their FRUITS you will know them" Matthew 7:16-18
So even if hundreds of thousands of religions emerge all claiming they belong to Jesus {Matthew 7:21-23} what sincere and honest hearted individuals should look out for is their ability to produce the FRUIT Jesus produced in the first century. Jesus was called by the title "CHRIST" {Matthew 16:16} because he was preaching zealously and industriously teaching in all his districts about God's Kingdom {John 6:68} therefore any Bible version that could work out this same thing in the world of imperfect humans, making zealous preachers and industrious teachers as disciples is the one and only version approved by God {Matthew 28:19-20; Act 1:8} and having the backing of God's Holy Spirit! James 2:18-26 smiley

These are the focus here. Max the m00ron. Focus on these issues here and dont hide under Plato who you dont believe in. grin
Or is Plato one of the articles your leaders recommend? You are confused. Or is Plato the source of the philosophy of Jehovah Witness that you have been hiding and you have no choice but to post without thinking it through? grin E dey choke you....right? More to come.
As you are answering, bring more memes. A dey on ground and a full am wella.
Remember that all these things you are posting here, I am quoting you. It will remain here forever. It is you who is going to be embarrased. You dont want to stop...right....and you want to be stubborn as you are always. Listen,I will continue with you till this thread is made an encyclopedia against Jehovah Witness. I promise you. I have tried to not attack your denomination for a long time, but you always think you have the monopoly of online bullying and condemnation of others' faith.
Listen, I wont repeat myself again. I want you to stop bullying people and stop saying your fake Jehovah Witness is the right one. If you know you want to continue....then, keep this thread going. I will turn it to an encyclopedia that everyone will start copying to tackle any Jehovah Witness in this NL. The exact way you always use people's posts against them...this thread will be used against you that you will have no more voice on this NL. I promise you. If you are wise, heed my advice and back down. If you want to be stubborn, let's go on. A dey kampe!
And finally, read the highlighted part again in your quoted post above. Yes, my ultimate goal is to e-cut off your useless fingers you dont know how to use. Yes, I will silence you. If you want a voice, you must prove that your Bible is the most accurate. You must prove that the evil 1914 convention that brought about this nasty doctrine of yours is genuine. If you cant, I am telling you to shut up. If you dont want to shut up...keep it going. I swear.. this will be an encyclopedia for the whole of Nigeria. I am even making screenshots cos I dont trust anyone ...even the mods. After I finish you and your Jehovah Witness doctrine here...I will proceed to get online influencers to promote this thread and soon you will see it as a topic on Nigerian Twitter. Na me dey tell you. I promise you. The result will be people throwing stones at you when you knock their doors in Nigeria. Se you dont know when to stop. I will tell you that some of us know the truth, but for the sake of peace, we always try to caution ourselves. But since you have decided to be an everlasting foolish man you are who cannot question some things in that evil 1914 convention that brought about the evil Jehovah Witness, I will promote your foolishness here so everyone can see. You dont know who you are dealing with.
So, go on...keep the meme going. Keep replying and arguing. Keep it on. I am ready for you.
I will stop responding to your madness because it's obvious you're mannerless and that's why the other SDA lady stopped chatting with you.
I remember you once begged me to show you the application that i'm using to quote fitting scriptures to back my comments but there's no way you're ever going to know it because it's the work of God's Holy Spirit and it only works in people who have humbly accepted JWs into their lives. They laid hands on me and pray for me so that the spirit may start working with me. Don't think it's affordable for arrogant people like you! Act 8:18-20
So i'm leaving you but remember a billion of your type can't stop us from preaching and teaching that only JWs are the true Christians today.
Farewell!smiley

Re: Key Fact About What Happened When We Die by Nobody: 11:46am On May 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

This shows how low your thinking! cheesy
Plato said exactly what Jesus said about those who says the truth, so it's obvious that you don't have a happy home and most likely you've been driven out of your husband's house so you're looking for anyone upon whom you will pour out your frustration! cheesy
I thought you said ONLY Jehovah Witness says the truth about what God says. Ok. You have confirmed that you also take into consideration words of Philosphers. So, does it really suggest one group of people or an individual does not have the monopoly of always being accurate? Lol. You use Plato's words when they suit your purpose, use Jesus' words when they play your cards right, amd then crown it with your own to force all others that yours is right. Lol.

Since Plato made sense, it means that there must be a reliable source to verify all your claims about Jehovah Witness. At least we agreed with you that Plato is right here...and not that.. Jesus too. That is called two people saying same thing. Give us verified source which can confirm your claims about Jehovah Witness.

There's just one answer i owe you and i have provided it here, but perhaps your arrogance is blurring your senses so i'll repeat it this last time:
My response to your answer is above. See, your responses and your answers will keep exposing you. Se you no wan shut up...you will shut up by fire by force. I will silence you because you have no proof.

Jesus said by "their FRUITS you will know them" Matthew 7:16-18
We will know fake prophet and Christians by claiming what they cannot prove. This is called the fruit of deception.

So even if hundreds of thousands of religions emerge all claiming they belong to Jesus {Matthew 7:21-23} what sincere and honest hearted individuals should look out for is their ability to produce the [/highlight]FRUIT [/highlight]Jesus produced in the first century. Jesus was called by the title "CHRIST" {Matthew 16:16} because he was preaching zealously and industriously teaching in all his districts about God's Kingdom {John 6:68} therefore any Bible version that could work out this same thing in the world of imperfect humans, making zealous preachers and industrious teachers as disciples is the one and only version approved by God {Matthew 28:19-20; Act 1:8} and having the backing of God's Holy Spirit! James 2:18-26 smiley
You have been talking about fruits. Let me analysed again the fruits Jehovah Witness has been exhibiting. It is called DECEPTION. You leaders convened in 1914 to manipulate the Bible without showing us reasons they did so and they want us to follow them foolishly ....that is manipulation and witchcraft. You leaders are not of God. They are extremely dark. I am telling you...Jehovah Witness is a terrible cult which should be banned. And I am glad Vladimir Putin banned them. Very nasty cult. Thos arr the fruits you show.

I will stop responding to your madness because it's obvious you're mannerless and that's why the other SDA lady stopped chatting with you.
This kind of madness is called "holy madness". When you face darkness and ask for light in a matter. You are dark. Jehovah Witness is dark. And I am asking you...throw light into that 1914. How did you come about it? Show us proofs. You are playing around bringing irrelevancies.

What is the difference btw SDA and you. Is it not another person that cooked up most of the teachings there?

Shut the crap up. Face your own Jehovah Witness issue and answer them. Stop going about. Answer the questions about your Jehivah Witness. Foolish man!

I remember you once begged me to show you the application that i'm using to quote fitting scriptures to back my comments but there's no way you're ever going to know it because it's the work of God's Holy Spirit and it only works in people who have humbly accepted JWs into their lives.
It is why I keep saying you aree foolish. So, you really felt I wanted to use your useless app. grin You always quote rubbish and I stulushly asked you to let me know how you come about the rubbish you post. But not only you...all of you. Before anyone says one word, you have posted minimum of 3 verses. But when I check many versions like KJV, NIV, RSV, AMP, etc what you always quote are not relevant to the subject. So, I start wondering how this is it. You didnt give me an answer, of course yes...but I made my investigation and I realised you have a special Bible version which is different from the common ones. This is the birth of this thread. So, foolish man, you nailed yourself a long time ago. grin

They laid hands on me and pray for me so that the spirit may start working with me. Don't think it's affordable for arrogant people like you! Act 8:18-20
They laid hands on you. Are they not humans? Ok. Evil people in darkness laying hands on zombies. They laid hands on you so you can quote irrelevancies. They laid hands on you so you can be a nuisance on NL terrorizing everyone who doesnt believe in Jehovah Jehovah Witness. Those hands are evil.

Oga, everything about you is that 1914 convention and that Bible you changed. You must answer the questions I have asked you before you can be justified. Without answering those questions, you are henceforth evil. No one has confronted Jesus without having an answer. You must answer the questions first. All what you.are doing is just to nail yourself more.

You have no answers to the questions because Jehovah Witness is evil and you are in darkness. If you want to prove otherwise, answer those questions with verified outside sources.

So i'm leaving you but remember a billion of your type can't stop us from preaching and teaching that only JWs are the true Christians today.
Farewell!smiley
I have advised you to leave but you are stubborn. I am glad you have seen it clearly that you are a loser who should leave.

But let me tell you, if I see you terrorizing anyone with your memes and forcing people here, I will challenge you again in any thread.

I will run over you in this NL. I will overwhelm you. What I want is that you give suggestion as other Christians and leave things like that. Participate here cos this is what I want...but don't ever force your useless religion of believe on anyone. The day I see you argue Trinity, heaven, hell, or all those thisng s you cannot prove with anyone, you will have those 6 questions placed before you again. And I will insult you like this. I will make you mock yourself.

Just look at how you have regarded yourself to nothing. Have you ever told anyone farewell before? People dread you. They run away from you. Your greatgrand children in Jehovah look up to you to support them like the one who opened this thread. And I am happy that one has shut up.

@Ibomrep, you opened this thread...right? Look at the useless Max how he cannot answer the questions I gave him. Now go and think very well and use your brain. Go to your kingdom and ask them to give you answers. Look for answers outside all Jehovah Witnesses publication. Ask for verified and accepted info. You are a mumu if you accept an answer Jehovah Witness publishes cos they will surely publish a lie to cover up their lies. Ask for a verified source. Example. Jesus was killed. It can be verified. You can verify his tomb. But Jesus resurrected. Whether it is true or not, there will be debate. Why? Those soldiers removed all evidences. But we can argue it that no one has his DNA. No one can provide the body. They claimed the disciples went to steal it. With the whole security? Ha ba! But you can still see that I can argue it that truly He resurrected. Others may counter me ...and we can go on. But there are issues you cannot verify. So, why push it out. Like your 1914 convention claim. Like the questions I asked you. Yet, you remain in it like a mumu. grin

Max, a dey ground and a full am. Still bouncing here. I dont believe that you can back down knowing who you are. Come on...bring it on.
Re: Key Fact About What Happened When We Die by Ibomrep(m): 9:07pm On May 13, 2022
No need for all this long argument please.

We Jehovah's witnesses possess all what Jesus foretold as a characteristic of true Christians.

We have achieved alot.

For the sake of making the good news known we produce MEPS, a computer system that can print in so many different languages, first of its kind.

We have great love among ourselves.

Like Jesus we are politically neutral.

Like Jesus said we are the most prosecuted because of the Truth.

In this last days we are seeing the fulfilment of Micah 4:1,2 how Jehovah's organization is being raised above any others.

Having the world most Visited Religious website

Having the world most translated Bible version

Having the world most translated website

Having the world most circulated magazines

Having the world most United people despite coming from different tribes and nation speaking the same spiritual languages

Having the good news courageously preach in all the Land . Mathew 24:14

Having being persecuted, tortured, killed, blackmail and imprisoned for their faith like Jesus said

Having focus on God's kingdom as the only solution to mankind's problem.

Satan is really angry seeing all these, that is why he is using propaganda, lies and all sorts of weapons against God's servants through his earthly agent.

So why waste time arguing with anyone, no time

Those who are meant for salvation will head, and Jehovah knows such ones, he will bring them out at the appointed time

We only show such ones what the scriptures says and allow them to either accept the truth or believe Satan's propaganda

Even our master Jesus, consider the opposition and critism he faced in his ministry, he said anyone following his footsteps will even face more, his apostles were stoned to death, what crime did they commit?

Having seen all this its strengthen our faith and resolve to save Jehovah our God faithfully till the end.

Non can be compared to Jehovah's people.

Happy are those whose God is Jehovah grin grin grin
Re: Key Fact About What Happened When We Die by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:55pm On May 13, 2022
Ibomrep:

No need for all this long argument please.
We Jehovah's witnesses possess all what Jesus foretold as a characteristic of true Christians.
We have achieved alot.
For the sake of making the good news known we produce MEPS, a computer system that can print in so many different languages, first of its kind.
We have great love among ourselves.
Like Jesus we are politically neutral.
Like Jesus said we are the most prosecuted because of the Truth.
In this last days we are seeing the fulfilment of Micah 4:1,2 how Jehovah's organization is being raised above any others.
Having the world most Visited Religious website
Having the world most translated Bible version
Having the world most translated website
Having the world most circulated magazines
Having the world most United people despite coming from different tribes and nation speaking the same spiritual languages
Having the good news courageously preach in all the Land . Mathew 24:14
Having being persecuted, tortured, killed, blackmail and imprisoned for their faith like Jesus said
Having focus on God's kingdom as the only solution to mankind's problem.
Satan is really angry seeing all these, that is why he is using propaganda, lies and all sorts of weapons against God's servants through his earthly agent.
So why waste time arguing with anyone, no time
Those who are meant for salvation will head, and Jehovah knows such ones, he will bring them out at the appointed time
We only show such ones what the scriptures says and allow them to either accept the truth or believe Satan's propaganda
Even our master Jesus, consider the opposition and critism he faced in his ministry, he said anyone following his footsteps will even face more, his apostles were stoned to death, what crime did they commit?
Having seen all this its strengthen our faith and resolve to save Jehovah our God faithfully till the end.
Non can be compared to Jehovah's people.
Happy are those whose God is Jehovah grin grin grin
She is NOT ARGUING because she already knew that i have all the scriptural backings for whatever i say, rather she's agitating that JWs shouldn't speak in the public because our preaching is torturing her as she finds it really difficult to turn away like she does to false religions! smiley
Re: Key Fact About What Happened When We Die by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 14, 2022
You mentioned Jesus. This Jesus you mentioned, why did you use "a god" to address him? Why? Mind you...you have said many times that Jesus or God dont speak to us anyone, but we learn through the Bible. And we know that Jehovah Witness read KJV which didnt call Him .."a god" till 1940s. So, how did you know that Jesus is "a god"? Please...Jesus and God cannot tell you ooo because you said they both dont speak to us again...and the available scriptures did not call him "a god". How did you know come about this?

Hmmm... So, if you can explain well, I will know you know this Jesus intimately. If you cannot answer, do you have the right to call on the Jesus?

I have been asking this question from Max the nasty Jehovah Witness bully on NL. And he has no answer. So, another nasty Jehovah witness put a lie again... here is the nasty Janosky...

Janosky:

Why you go dey public forum and be glorifying your ignorance ?
Ehn !!

According to your own Bible @ Acts 12:22-23 & Acts 28:6 is Theos "a god/God"?

Carry your RUBBISH outta this forum !!

Werey! Come here... you are all manipulators. Leave the Deborah thread werey.

You want to quote a part of the bible. Psycho.

Here is the full verse... werey...

5 But Paul shook the snake off into the fire and suffered no ill effects.(E) 6 The people expected him to swell up or suddenly fall dead; but after waiting a long time and seeing nothing unusual happen to him, they changed their minds and said he was a god.

See this is the manipulation of Jehovah Witness. I need to state that they are not Christians after I researched them well. This Janosky knew well the story but quoted only the last part to show like the "a god" in the verse was referring to God. But it was a reference to Paul. The people thought he was a god after the s snake bite didnt kill him.

Was Jesus mentioned in the passage? Nope.

My question to Jehovah Witness is how did they arrive that Jesus is a god? AMD just read what the crappy useless Jonasky gave as answers.

See. These notorious beings want to prove their own god on all. Must they change the Bible?

We believe that Jehovah Witness is a cult that should be outlawed, just as it is in Russia. Why? They also promote many unproven doctrines and strange teachings as gospel. And they compel and force people to conform to their standards. If you ask them more questions, they will not respond because they do not have answers. They would rather force you to accept their faith. We are using this medium to tell them to force their beliefs on those who visit their shrines rather than forcing them on the general public.

As a result, we recommend that you do not accept all Jehovah Witness posts as the truth, but rather contributions that one of them has accepted. We have an evidence to back this up. And their contributions could be either false or true. We advise you not to take Jehovah Witness posts as the gospel. Please take the time to read and ask questions whenever you read their posts. Also, read other people's opinions and compare them with their. I assure you that you will see lies in their teachings.

In short, there are strong indications that Jehovah Witness is a cult you should avoid.

For example:

Jehovah Witnesses always mention Jesus. This Jesus they keep mentioning, why did they use "a god" to address him? Why? Mind you...they have said many times that Jesus or God dont speak to us anyone, but we learn through the Bible. And we know that Jehovah Witness read KJV which didnt call Him .."a god" till 1940s. So, how did they know that Jesus is "a god"? Please...Jesus and God cannot tell them ooo because they said they both dont speak to us again...and the available scriptures did not call Him "a god". How did they come about this?

Hmmm... So, if they can explain well, we will know they know this Jesus intimately. If they cannot answer, do they have the right to right to call on Jesus?

Peace be unto everyone!

Re: Key Fact About What Happened When We Die by Janosky: 3:29pm On May 14, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

I have been asking this question from Max the nasty Jehovah Witness bully on NL. And he has no answer. So, another nasty Jehovah witness put a lie again... here is the nasty Janosky...

Werey! Come here... you are all manipulators. Leave the Deborah thread werey.

You want to quote a part of the bible. Psycho.

Here is the full verse... werey...

5 But Paul shook the snake off into the fire and suffered no ill effects.(E) 6 The people expected him to swell up or suddenly fall dead; but after waiting a long time and seeing nothing unusual happen to him, they changed their minds and said he was a god.

This guy, you well?
The question is this:
Did your own Bible provide PROOF that Theo's is a god?
Yes!

PeaceJoyLove:

[s]See this is the manipulation of Jehovah Witness[/s]. I need to state that they are not Christians after I researched them well.
Empty tantrums of 3 deities worshipper grin
John 20:17, Jesus Christ and John proven that you know ZERO, absolutely nothing about Christianity.

PeaceJoyLove:

This Janosky knew well the story but quoted only the last part to show like the "a god" in the verse was referring to God. [/b]But it was a reference to Paul. The people thought he was a god after the s snake bite didnt kill him.

This guy, you well?
The question is :
Did your own Bible provide PROOF that Greek Theos is a god?
Yes!
PeaceJoyLove:

Was Jesus mentioned in the passage? Nope.

[b]That is why you FAILED your WAEC.
Who asked you if Jesus was written in passage of Acts 28:6?
Re: Key Fact About What Happened When We Die by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 14, 2022
Here is another one...
I am happy Max's senior has arrived. Let's do this.

So, Janosky wanted to escape answering the question why they called him "a god". We will do it very well.
He asked me 3 questions...but take not of my answers.

https://www.nairaland.com/7125851/deborah-samuel-death-taught-me/1#112825936

Janosky:

I have just 4 questions to ask you:

[b]Question 1:
According to your Trinity mentors, Biblehub screenshot & at John 10:33, did the Jews call Jesus "a god"?
“We are not stoning you for any good work,” they replied, “but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God.”
John 10:33 NIV

From this verse, people said that you claim to be something else. I can claim to be God, but if another person will come...the person can say... you claim to be a god....right? My point is this...Jesus must say that He is a god. Or direct reference to Him as a god....not what people claim he is or was. So, the Jews simply asked a question here....and does the question make Jesus a god? A question which can be rightly or wrongly phrased.

Q2:
Jesus is "a god" at John 10:33, according to apostle John.
Also, according to apostle John,is Jesus "the Word a god at John 1:1?
As shown in John 10.33... the jews merely asked a question which can be rightly asked or wrongly asked. jesus did not answer them. So, are we going to say that the question of the Jews asked is what we will take Jesus to be? They merely asked...are you the person you said you are? Are you God? Or are you a god? Simple....

And then we move to John 1.1 ... this is where Jehovah witness changed the Bible. It is only in there version we have it.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. NIV

Go and check all other version...it is alway... "was God".

Until 1940s Jehovah Witness used to use KJV...here is it:

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

But boom! In 1940...Jehovah Witness came up with their version called New World Translation...and here is their own version.

1  In the beginning was the Word,+ and the Word was with God,+ and the Word was a god.

Note: the founders of Jehovah Witness used to use KJV and they used to say was God. But just in 1950, some evil people did another meeting like that evil 1914 and decided to change it to "a god". This is what we have been crashing since. Hmmm.

Question 3:
Why is your Trinity mentors LYING to you @
John 1:1 and John 10:33?
I have explained to you what is in John 10.33. And it is clear there. In John 10.33, the Jews merely asked ...are you God? Are you a god?

Is that the reason your leaders decided yo change it to "a god" in John 1.1? Please, I dont understand it clearly. Could you kindly explain explicitly?

Note.. I am not disputing the fact that Trinity is a complex topic...and I dont dispute the fact that some things might be wrong...but why would you change John 1.1 to "a god". This is the question I am asking. Please tell me the real reason. You should not be asking me questions to cover up. I decided to answer your questions cos I dont want you to cover up. Just answer what they told you in 1940. Or didnt they tell you anything? That's all..

Question 4:
According to the screenshot,@ Acts 28:6 & John 10:33, did the holy Bible say that Jesus is a god & Paul is a god?[/b]

Again... John 10.33 is a question asked by the Jews. That's all. The question does not habe anything to do with the deity.

Acts 28.6
Howbeit they looked when he should have swollen, or fallen down dead suddenly: but after they had looked a great while, and saw no harm come to him, they changed their minds, and said that he was a god.
Acts 28:6 KJV

The people called Paul a god. That it. The Bible itself did not establish paul as a god. So, that the people called him a God made him a god?

So, what is the relevance here? Why do you people always try to quote rubbish.

Well... here is my question again.in this comment...

We believe that Jehovah Witness is a cult that should be outlawed, just as it is in Russia. Why? They also promote many unproven doctrines and strange teachings as gospel. And they compel and force people to conform to their standards. If you ask them more questions, they will not respond because they do not have answers. They would rather force you to accept their faith. We are using this medium to tell them to force their beliefs on those who visit their shrines rather than forcing them on the general public.

As a result, we recommend that you do not accept all Jehovah Witness posts as the truth, but rather contributions that one of them has accepted. We have an evidence to back this up. And their contributions could be either false or true. We advise you not to take Jehovah Witness posts as the gospel. Please take the time to read and ask questions whenever you read their posts. Also, read other people's opinions and compare them with their. I assure you that you will see lies in their teachings.

In short, there are strong indications that Jehovah Witness is a cult you should avoid.

For example:

Jehovah Witnesses always mention Jesus. This Jesus they keep mentioning, why did they use "a god" to address him? Why? Mind you...they have said many times that Jesus or God dont speak to us anyone, but we learn through the Bible. And we know that Jehovah Witness read KJV which didnt call Him .."a god" till 1940s. So, how did they know that Jesus is "a god"? Please...Jesus and God cannot tell them ooo because they said they both dont speak to us again...and the available scriptures did not call Him "a god". How did they come about this?

Hmmm... So, if they can explain well, we will know they know this Jesus intimately. If they cannot answer, do they have the right to right to call on Jesus?

Peace be unto everyone!

1 Like

Re: Key Fact About What Happened When We Die by Janosky: 3:34pm On May 14, 2022
Will be back later,I have to resolve some pertinent matters.
Thanks.
Re: Key Fact About What Happened When We Die by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 14, 2022
Janosky:

This guy, you well?
The question is this:
Did your own Bible provide PROOF that Theo's is a god?
Yes!
You are the one who is not ok here. And I understand your manipulation. You said nothing here..no need to make comment on here.

Empty tantrums of 3 deities worshipper grin
John 20:17, Jesus Christ and John proven that you know ZERO, absolutely nothing about Christianity.
Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.
John 20:17 KJV

What are you trying to say here. Make your point clear.

This guy, you well?
The question is :
Did your own Bible provide PROOF that Greek Theos is a god?
Yes!
Prove what exactly? Kindly ask your question clearly...you talk like someone stammering. Make it clear.

That is why you FAILED your WAEC.
Who asked you if Jesus was written in passage of Acts 28:6?

So what are you asking?
Re: Key Fact About What Happened When We Die by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 14, 2022
Janosky:
Will be back later,I have to resolve some pertinent matters.
Thanks.
Alright. At least you have come out to defend your claims.

Where you are right, I will agree with you. Where you arent right, or I am confused, I will ask you questions.

And note... dont assume I am all out supporting Trinity. Yes, there are clumsy facts...I know...I am aware...but my main goal is that why did Jehovah Witness put "a god" in John 1.1.

I see you want to explain based on the Bible, language and probably history. I am willing to listen...and everyone is reading.

MaxinDHouse, your senior is here....so shut up and keep reading. Do not interrupt. I will not reply you henceforth...your master who is around is the one I will discuss with.

1 Like

Re: Key Fact About What Happened When We Die by Janosky: 6:12pm On May 14, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Here is another one...
I am happy Max's senior has arrived. Let's do this.

So, Janosky wanted to escape answering the question why they called him "a god". We will do it very well. ]
Escape to where?
Why do you love LYING?
PeaceJoyLove:

He asked me 3 questions...but take not of my answers.

https://www.nairaland.com/7125851/deborah-samuel-death-taught-me/1#112825936

]
Your fellow Trinity slaves,including OLAADEGBU doesn't agree with your reply grin
Check out his thread: If Jesus is God,why did he Pray to...?.."
Neither do I.
Neither do Biblehub, your fellow Trinity slaves grin
PeaceJoyLove:

“We are not stoning you for any good work,” they replied, “but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God.”
John 10:33 NIV

From this verse, people said that you claim to be something else. I can claim to be God, but if another person will come...the person can say... you claim to be a god....right? My point is this...Jesus must say that He is a god. Or direct reference to Him as a god....not what people claim he is or was. So, the Jews simply asked a question here....and does the question make Jesus a god? A question which can be rightly or wrongly phrased.

As shown in John 10.33... the jews merely asked a question which can be rightly asked or wrongly asked. jesus did not answer them. So, are we going to say that the question of the Jews asked is what we will take Jesus to be? They merely asked...are you the person you said you are? Are you God? Or are you a god? Simple....

LIAR deceiving himself. grin
John 10:33 paraphrase
"Why are you although a man make yourself a god?"
John & his fellow Jews question referenced Jesus is a god.

PeaceJoyLove:

And then we move to John 1.1 ... this is where Jehovah witness changed the Bible. It is only in there version we have it.
Why do LIE to yourself and be LYING in public forum?
John 1:1,Sahidic Coptic Bible,200/300 AD.
John 1:1, Emphatic Diaglott Bible,NWT.
James Moffat Bible,by your Trinity slave.
"The word is a god, divine[/b]."
PeaceJoyLove:

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. NIV

Go and check all other version...it is alway... "was God".

Until 1940s Jehovah Witness used to use KJV...here is it:

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

But boom! In 1940...Jehovah Witness came up with their version called New World Translation...and here is their own version.

1  In the beginning was the Word,+ and the Word was with God,+ and the Word was a god.

Note: the founders of Jehovah Witness used to use KJV and they used to say was God. But just in 1950, some evil people did another meeting like that evil 1914 and decided to change it to "a god". This is what we have been crashing since. Hmmm.

"The word is a god, divine"

PeaceJoyLove:

I have explained to you what is in John 10.33. And it is clear there. In John 10.33, the Jews merely asked ...are you God? Are you a god?

Is that the reason your leaders decided yo change it to "a god" in John 1.1? Please, I dont understand it clearly. Could you kindly explain explicitly?

Note.. I am not disputing the fact that Trinity is a complex topic...and I dont dispute the fact that some things might be wrong...but why would you change John 1.1 to "a god". This is the question I am asking. Please tell me the real reason. You should not be asking me questions to cover up. I decided to answer your questions cos I dont want you to cover up. Just answer what they told you in 1940. Or didnt they tell you anything? That's all..

Again... John 10.33 is a question asked by the Jews. That's all. The question does not habe anything to do with the deity.
STUPID post.
Is John a Jew?
Did Jews say Jesus is their God?
No !!
John 10:33, John wrote that Jesus is a god,
The same thing John said at John 1:1.
Jesus the word is a god,a deity.
The Deity is God Almighty.
How can the 2nd person be God Almighty?
All Trinitarians are messed up by the Nicene Creed of GIBBERISH
. grin
PeaceJoyLove:

Acts 28.6
Howbeit they looked when he should have swollen, or fallen down dead suddenly: but after they had looked a great while, and saw no harm come to him, they changed their minds, and said that he was a god.
Acts 28:6 KJV

The people called Paul a god. That it. The Bible itself did not establish paul as a god. So, that the people called him a God made him a god?

So, what is the relevance here? Why do you people always try to quote rubbish.

Well... here is my question again.in this comment... hr]
STOP TYPING GIBBERISH, Peace wetin you call yourself.

1 Corinthians 8:4-6, Paul is a god.
Men are gods & lords.

PeaceJoyLove:

For example:

hr]
Your bigotry is very luminous.
Your Well packaged animosity for Jehovah's servants will come to nought.
You violation of Rules 3,8 is to say the least, nauseous.
PeaceJoyLove:

Jehovah Witnesses always mention Jesus. This Jesus they keep mentioning, why did they use "a god" to address him? Why?
hr]
John 1:1 and John 10:33, John said so.
Your mentors CHANGED it.
PeaceJoyLove:

Mind you...they have said many times that Jesus or God dont speak to us anyone,
LIAR, must you always be LYING?
Hebrew 1:1-2. John 7:16, Jesus Christ is a Messenger for his God and Father.

PeaceJoyLove:

but we learn through the Bible. And we know that Jehovah Witness read KJV which didnt call Him .."a god" till 1940s. So, how did they know that Jesus is "a god"? Please...Jesus and God cannot tell them ooo because they said they both dont speak to us again...and the available scriptures did not call Him "a god". How did they come about this?

Peace be unto everyone!

Your Hypocrisy can never be peaceful.
John 1:1 "the word is a god", Emphatic Diaglott Bible (1864).
Sahidic Coptic Bible ,200 AD.
In 13 other Bible translations, "the word is a god

SHAME on you slave of three deities.

John 10:33, John wrote in Greek , Jesus is a god.
Greek Bible scholars confirm that.
The Jews & apostle John NEVER said Jesus is God.
KJV as well as your fellow Trinity slaves CHANGED John 10:33, you are her typing GIBBERISH.

Re: Key Fact About What Happened When We Die by Emusan(m): 8:09pm On May 14, 2022
Janosky:
Escape to where?
Why do you love LYING?

When you're the chronicle liar of all time

Your fellow Trinity slaves,including OLAADEGBU doesn't agree with your reply grin
Check out his thread: If Jesus is God,why did he Pray to...?.."

See this worshipper of lying 8 old men in Warwick talking another thing cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Trinity tormented

Neither do I.
Neither do Biblehub, your fellow Trinity slaves grin

Liar,. Only you and your fellow fraudulent called him "a god"

LIAR deceiving himself. grin

Mr deceiving yourself, I dey hail oooo cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

John 10:33 paraphrase
"Why are you although a man make yourself a god?"
John & his fellow Jews question referenced Jesus is a god.

The lying liar has to PARAPHRASE it....

Why? Just to continue to be tormented by Trinity grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

See painment everywhere grin cheesy grin grin

"The word is a god, divine."

So all these translations are accurate ko? cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin

"The word is a god, divine"

You have to repeat this lie twice to show how you're being tormented by Trinity cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

STUPID post.
[b]Is John a Jew?
Did Jews say Jesus is their God?
No !!

But they perfectly understandable Jesus statement, but you lying liar twisting it cheesy grin cheesy

John 10:33, John wrote that Jesus is a god, The same thing John said at John 1:1.
Jesus the word is a god,a deity.

So if Jesus is a deity and the Father is also a deity, so how many deity do you have?

The Deity is God Almighty.

Then Jesus is God almighty

How can the 2nd person be God Almighty?

But the deity is God almighty cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

All Trinitarians are messed up by the Nicene Creed of GIBBERISH

When you don't even under the Nicene Creed in the first place cheesy grin cheesy grin

STOP TYPING GIBBERISH, Peace wetin you call yourself.

The painment JWs can't hide it anymore cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Corinthians 8:4-6, Paul is a god.
Men are gods & lords.

So that means Paul, men are all equal to the only being directly created by Jehovah

Confused JWs cheesy grin cheesy grin

Your bigotry is very luminous.

Why your hypocrisy is bigger than your headquarter in Warwick cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Your Well packaged animosity for Jehovah's servants will come to nought.

And the play of victim card has started cheesy grin cheesy grin

You violation of Rules 3,8 is to say the least, nauseous.

Another baby cry to the mods cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

John 1:1 and John 10:33, John said so.
Your mentors CHANGED it.

But you said the same Mentors AGREED WITH NWT above, how short memory can you be? cheesy grin cheesy grin

LIAR, must you always be LYING?
Hebrew 1:1-2. John 7:16, Jesus Christ is a Messenger for his God and Father.

See another painment! cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Your Hypocrisy can never be peaceful.

You turn it to a curse, you better watch your BP because of Trinity, even the fight isn't for your father the Devil.

John 1:1 "the word is a god", Emphatic Diaglott Bible (1864).
Sahidic Coptic Bible ,200 AD.
In 13 other Bible translations, "the word is a god

But you said they CHANGED IT above, how come? cheesy grin cheesy grin

SHAME on you slave of three deities.

You have added frustration join your painment

John 10:33, John wrote in Greek , Jesus is a god.

If Angles, men and Paul are a god then John introducing Jesus as a god is meaninglessness.
But because your father the Devil wants people like you to believe lies, he must twist it to a confused person like you.

Greek Bible scholars confirm that.

Can you give us the list of these Scholars?
What are the opinion of these Scholars on other verses like Col 1:16-18, Phil 2:9?

The Jews & apostle John NEVER said Jesus is God.

They said it, but I know you're too blind to see it

KJV as well as your fellow Trinity slaves CHANGED John 10:33, you are her typing GIBBERISH

But the same Trinity mentors agreed with you above cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin

Hypocrite!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Top 10 Richest Pastors In Edo State And Their Net Worth / Every Small Thing Becomes Much Through The Force Of Thanksgiving / Has The Religion Section Changed Your Beliefs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 344
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.