Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

I Only Slept With A Dog. I Did Not Kill Anybody – Lady - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Only Slept With A Dog. I Did Not Kill Anybody – Lady (6680 Views)

I Only Slept With Her Thrice’ – Man Arrested For Defiling Wife’s Sister. / Plateau Killings: We Did Not Kill Anybody – Herdsmen / I Can Kill Anybody And Go Unpunished - SARS Official Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Only Slept With A Dog. I Did Not Kill Anybody – Lady by TheWolfen(m): 6:24pm On Apr 30, 2022
Abominables!
Listen to yourself. You slept with a dog! These gals having sex with animal should ensure they tell men they have sleep with dogs biko.
Don't be unfortunate because some men can kill u if they discover it without telling them first. Dirty thing
Re: I Only Slept With A Dog. I Did Not Kill Anybody – Lady by FutureIsFemale(f): 6:43pm On Apr 30, 2022
Demonicus:

But you didn't condemn what the girl did in the video, you and i know she went against the law of nature.
That girl didn't do shit. She was catching cruise. Check her TikTok she has uploaded a new video to say she was catching cruise.
Re: I Only Slept With A Dog. I Did Not Kill Anybody – Lady by Demonicus: 6:54pm On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
That girl didn't do shit. She was catching cruise. Check her TikTok she has uploaded a new video to say she was catching cruise.

I was referring to the real lekki girls who sleep with dogs for money, you said it's better than rape. grin
Re: I Only Slept With A Dog. I Did Not Kill Anybody – Lady by Taba21: 6:58pm On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Let he without a sin cast the stone first.

I don't support her and I don't judge her.

We sin differently.

Islandlady and MadamVanessa you guys should stop jumping on the threads I create. I hate fake people. I hate people who are not proud of their gender. Why do you guys chose to use female accounts to access Nairaland? You guys better go to romance section and play because that's where you guys belong.

Meanwhile, here is our next GCFR

Sharap ashawo very very soon you will start to experience another Afghanistan of Nigeria.

You guys are worsen than Sodom and Gomorrah
Re: I Only Slept With A Dog. I Did Not Kill Anybody – Lady by Taba21: 7:00pm On Apr 30, 2022
Daniel7543:
You're a mumu girl

She be Ashara

1 Like

Re: I Only Slept With A Dog. I Did Not Kill Anybody – Lady by God2man2again(m): 7:00pm On Apr 30, 2022
It is called, beastiality.

Beastiality is an abomination.

The fellow has gone too far.

He or she needs higher deliverance prayers for God to have mercy.

There is still hope for the person, if he or she can pray.
Re: I Only Slept With A Dog. I Did Not Kill Anybody – Lady by ModeEbo(m): 7:05pm On Apr 30, 2022
I laff at any1 Dat will believe this fool
Idiot bitch chasing clout.....
Madam go sleep u no knack any dog jare
Re: I Only Slept With A Dog. I Did Not Kill Anybody – Lady by limcar: 7:25pm On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

We sin differently.

Islandlady and MadamVanessa you guys should stop jumping on the threads I create. I hate fake people. I hate people who are not proud of their gender. Why do you guys chose to use female accounts to access Nairaland? You guys better go to romance section and play because that's where you guys belong.

look at the nonsense you are saying. are you okay? you are a bastard and very stupid. i thought you were sb reasonable. if I catch you I will break your head. Useless daughter of her parents
Re: I Only Slept With A Dog. I Did Not Kill Anybody – Lady by Truvelisback(m): 7:32pm On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

We sin differently.

But u casted stones in the other thead abt men.
Re: I Only Slept With A Dog. I Did Not Kill Anybody – Lady by limcar: 7:33pm On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
At least we are better than rapists.
I will make sure I dehumanize you strip you naked and parade you on the street sapphiere. you are not fit to live among the free folks. idiot

1 Like

Re: I Only Slept With A Dog. I Did Not Kill Anybody – Lady by Mfetenang: 7:34pm On Apr 30, 2022
ExcelDBM:

Seun Mynd44 rule 2 rule 8 rule 3
Re: I Only Slept With A Dog. I Did Not Kill Anybody – Lady by Mfetenang: 7:35pm On Apr 30, 2022
Biafran people are criminals.
Re: I Only Slept With A Dog. I Did Not Kill Anybody – Lady by FahBuLous: 9:01pm On Apr 30, 2022
Islandlady:
Rubbish this is not the lady jareh

But all of you are mad including FutureIsFemale saying rubbish above and trying to justify this rubbish, I am a lady and I strongly conderm this!!!
What is bad is bad
Oponu
God bless you
Re: I Only Slept With A Dog. I Did Not Kill Anybody – Lady by FahBuLous: 9:11pm On Apr 30, 2022
This foolish moniker again...

You are claiming the future is female, so do you mean that the future is sleeping with dogs??

Idiot angry angry
Re: I Only Slept With A Dog. I Did Not Kill Anybody – Lady by Hellonearth: 9:36pm On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

We sin differently.

Bring your head let me cast the stone nah
I swear if I no break your skull
Call me your father
Re: I Only Slept With A Dog. I Did Not Kill Anybody – Lady by CSTRR: 9:56pm On Apr 30, 2022
She's not the one.

Just trying to trend.
Re: I Only Slept With A Dog. I Did Not Kill Anybody – Lady by Joelobioha(m): 10:10pm On Apr 30, 2022
All those in support of bestiality raise ur paws..I wanna see yall dipshits undecided lipsrsealed
Re: I Only Slept With A Dog. I Did Not Kill Anybody – Lady by frank155(m): 10:35pm On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

We sin differently.

Islandlady and MadamVanessa you guys should stop jumping on the threads I create. I hate fake people. I hate people who are not proud of their gender.

The sense in your post was gradually disappearing but at the bold, it completely died!!

How can you expect a sensible someone to be proud of their gender for the wrong reasons?
Indirectly, you want men to also be proud of rape because it was committed by their gender.
Re: I Only Slept With A Dog. I Did Not Kill Anybody – Lady by FutureIsFemale(f): 11:05pm On Apr 30, 2022
frank155:

The sense in your post was gradually disappearing but at the bold, it completely died!!

How can you expect a sensible someone to be proud of their gender for the wrong reasons?
Indirectly, you want men to also be proud of rape because it was committed by their gender.
You have comprehension issue.
The person I quoted is a male who uses female account to operate nairaland and I was telling him to be proud of his gender by using male account and not female account. His account is madamvanessa

1 Like

Re: I Only Slept With A Dog. I Did Not Kill Anybody – Lady by Holy2Glory: 11:27pm On Apr 30, 2022
Oh Lord have mercy! What is these young women turning themselves in to? Just few days ago, that was on Monday, the Lord showed me a revelation of how our young girls are provoking him everyday. And since then if I turn to the left I see it. If I turn to the right I hear it. It's all over every where.

Dear Lord, how old is this young thing that is speaking blasphemy? And tomorrow her mates or others will start giving it a trial, just for a silly 1.1m that can not even lead a manageable life.

1 Like

Re: I Only Slept With A Dog. I Did Not Kill Anybody – Lady by Echoban: 11:37pm On Apr 30, 2022
Dorwadora:
I'm not sure this is the real lady.... The real one is dark in complexion with black p''sy

Pls help me with the link to the real one. embarassed
Re: I Only Slept With A Dog. I Did Not Kill Anybody – Lady by Toks2008(m): 12:14am On May 01, 2022
She is only clouting. No lady can come out to boast about sleeping with a dog for N1B.

I think this is a Parody.
Re: I Only Slept With A Dog. I Did Not Kill Anybody – Lady by Nobody: 4:39am On May 01, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

We sin differently.

so u mean our next GCFR will be sleeping with dogs grin cheesy that lady no get anything to offer than sex including you too undecided
Re: I Only Slept With A Dog. I Did Not Kill Anybody – Lady by Nobody: 4:41am On May 01, 2022
Mfetenang:
She must be a Biafran woman, only a Biafran would do anything for money.
Shameless people.
thunder strike you dia warrs dis naw undecided
Re: I Only Slept With A Dog. I Did Not Kill Anybody – Lady by onome2013: 9:07am On May 01, 2022
See her ugly face like that of drug addicted person.
When parents don't mould their children well at tender age, this are the results

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Three UNIPORT Students Burnt To Death For Stealing / Moment Some Yahoo Boys Tried To Plus Two Ladies: Pics / Robbery Attack At Zenith Bank Owerri That Killed One( Robbers Arrested Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.