Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Guys Is This How You Love Your Woman!!!- See Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Is This How You Love Your Woman!!!- See Photos (10038 Views)

Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) / Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Is This How You Love Your Woman!!!- See Photos by Islandlady(f): 2:12pm On Apr 30, 2022
Okay I came across this beautiful endowed lady's pictures on twitter

And I know guys love women with curves and boobs grin
So what do y'all think undecided

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Guys Is This How You Love Your Woman!!!- See Photos by longetivity(m): 2:14pm On Apr 30, 2022
Abeg I dey fast cry

8 Likes

Re: Guys Is This How You Love Your Woman!!!- See Photos by Daniel7543: 2:16pm On Apr 30, 2022
Is she pregnant??

18 Likes

Re: Guys Is This How You Love Your Woman!!!- See Photos by longetivity(m): 2:16pm On Apr 30, 2022
How is she able to walk with all this load

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Is This How You Love Your Woman!!!- See Photos by MadamVanessa(f): 2:17pm On Apr 30, 2022
shocked

Actually not all men have obsession on women with big boobs. Some love those little pingpong that fit into their mouth infested odour perfectly.

I have breast but not as big that lady own, few men have actually said to me that my boobs is a huge turn off to them , that they really don't fancy big boobs at all. I told them fine, no offense.

But greater percentage of them can even kill just to lay their hands on my boobs based on the way I do observed them stares at it , some look at it and become utterly useless and stupid.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Is This How You Love Your Woman!!!- See Photos by Kobojunkie: 2:18pm On Apr 30, 2022
Islandlady:
Poor gal! undecided

I hope she is able to afford any corrective surgeries she may require as time goes on. undecided

Op, are you in some way attempting to body shame the lady?. undecided

8 Likes

Re: Guys Is This How You Love Your Woman!!!- See Photos by dollytino4real(f): 2:20pm On Apr 30, 2022
Dis is ojile

2 Likes

Re: Guys Is This How You Love Your Woman!!!- See Photos by Islandlady(f): 2:21pm On Apr 30, 2022
longetivity:
Abeg I dey fast cry
Lol log out Alhaji grin
Re: Guys Is This How You Love Your Woman!!!- See Photos by Truvelisback(m): 2:22pm On Apr 30, 2022
Islandlady:

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dis na photoshop na! Haba!

1 Like

Re: Guys Is This How You Love Your Woman!!!- See Photos by Truvelisback(m): 2:23pm On Apr 30, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Poor gal! undecided

I hope she is able to afford any corrective surgeries she may require as time goes on. undecided

Does that pics look real to u?
Re: Guys Is This How You Love Your Woman!!!- See Photos by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 30, 2022
This is not sexy at all, it also a burden to that woman

3 Likes

Re: Guys Is This How You Love Your Woman!!!- See Photos by Islandlady(f): 2:24pm On Apr 30, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Poor gal! undecided

you could just ignore my post and swerve...She is soo proud of herself and I am proud of her...so what next

Besides she get featured on many posts, sites and pages and she is cool with it

2 Likes

Re: Guys Is This How You Love Your Woman!!!- See Photos by Kobojunkie: 2:24pm On Apr 30, 2022
Truvelisback:
There are indeed real women out there burdened with similar issues. I happen to have met some in person. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Guys Is This How You Love Your Woman!!!- See Photos by Kobojunkie: 2:24pm On Apr 30, 2022
Islandlady:
you could just ignore my post and swerve...She is soo proud of herself and I am proud of her...so what next
It's the body she has... ofcourse she has to be proud of it just as you probably are of yours. undecided

So are you here attempting to body shame her or something? undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys Is This How You Love Your Woman!!!- See Photos by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 2:27pm On Apr 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Actually not all men have obsession on women with big boobs. Some love those little pingpong that fit into their mouth infested odour perfectly.

I have breast but not as big that lady own, few men have actually said to me that my boobs is a huge turn off to them , that they really don't fancy big boobs at all. I told them fine, no offense.

But greater percentage of them can even kill just to lay their hands on my boobs based on the way I do observed them stares at it , some look at it and become utterly useless and stupid.
plz ma, can i see how big it is? Nah only me ooo

2 Likes

Re: Guys Is This How You Love Your Woman!!!- See Photos by Truvelisback(m): 2:28pm On Apr 30, 2022
Kobojunkie:
There are indeed real women out there burdened with similar issues. I happen to have met some in person. undecided
This pics isn't real.
Re: Guys Is This How You Love Your Woman!!!- See Photos by Kobojunkie: 2:29pm On Apr 30, 2022
Truvelisback:
This pics isn't real.
How do you know this? undecided

I met a woman in September of 2020 whose boobs look almost like the one in the picture. Ofcourse, this woman get body pass that girl there so I think she bears hers better. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys Is This How You Love Your Woman!!!- See Photos by Islandlady(f): 2:31pm On Apr 30, 2022
Truvelisback:
She is so real 100% ...so Mr. doubting Thomas does that pics look Photoshop to you undecided
Re: Guys Is This How You Love Your Woman!!!- See Photos by Truvelisback(m): 2:33pm On Apr 30, 2022
Islandlady:
She is so real 100% ...so Mr. doubting Thomas does that pics look Photoshop to you undecided
Lol, Mrs. doubtless Thomas, look at the pics well.
Re: Guys Is This How You Love Your Woman!!!- See Photos by Truvelisback(m): 2:35pm On Apr 30, 2022
Kobojunkie:
How do you know this? undecided

I met a woman in September of 2020 whose boobs look almost like the one in the picture. Ofcourse, this woman get body pass that girl there so I think she bears hers better. undecided
Look at the pics well. Check the position of the breast and the Belly. The pics was edited.
Re: Guys Is This How You Love Your Woman!!!- See Photos by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:36pm On Apr 30, 2022
that babe is hideous, her tittays are falling way pass her belly button already....she will soon get proper back pain as she grows older.

nothing to envy in this picture!

BTW once met a babe like that back in the days, when she laid on her back and took off her bra, one tittay fell on the bed on one side of her body, and the other tittay fell on the other side ....i never seen something so disgusting!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Is This How You Love Your Woman!!!- See Photos by SocialJustice: 2:36pm On Apr 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Make your point clear and concise, no need to be abusive.

5 Likes

Re: Guys Is This How You Love Your Woman!!!- See Photos by SocialJustice: 2:38pm On Apr 30, 2022
Islandlady:

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
What's her twitter name? I like busty girls but not this big but if she gives it to me I won't reject or make uncomfortable comments about her boobs.

1 Like

Re: Guys Is This How You Love Your Woman!!!- See Photos by Kobojunkie: 2:39pm On Apr 30, 2022
Truvelisback:
Look at the pics well. Check the position of the breast and the Belly. The pics was edited.
I am afraid I don't see what you are saying at all. undecided

The second picture has her lifting one of her legs so the belly isn't really in view. But in the first and third images, I see the boobs sitting atop what is her belly flab. undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys Is This How You Love Your Woman!!!- See Photos by czarr(m): 2:39pm On Apr 30, 2022
See pillow.
I like her.

1 Like

Re: Guys Is This How You Love Your Woman!!!- See Photos by Truvelisback(m): 2:41pm On Apr 30, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I am afraid I don't see what you are saying at all. undecided

The second picture has her lifting one of her legs so the belly isn't really in view. But in the first and third images, I see the boobs sitting atop what is her belly flab. undecided
The pics were edited. Immediately i saw it, i knew it.
Re: Guys Is This How You Love Your Woman!!!- See Photos by Vinnie2000(m): 2:42pm On Apr 30, 2022
Kobojunkie:
It's the body she has... ofcourse she has to be proud of it just as you probably are of yours. undecided

So are you here attempting to body shame her or something? undecided
Why do you always behave like dis? You want to drag the OP into one of your Marathon, blind alley, confusion-ridden Arguments, abi??

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys Is This How You Love Your Woman!!!- See Photos by Kobojunkie: 2:43pm On Apr 30, 2022
Truvelisback:
The pics were edited. Immediately i saw it, i knew it.
I don't know the gal and I don't see what you mean. What I am certain of is that there are women with similar burdens as that depicted in the picture and just like everyone else has to make do with the body they have or find a way to remedy it, if they can afford it. undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys Is This How You Love Your Woman!!!- See Photos by SocialJustice: 2:44pm On Apr 30, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Poor gal! undecided

Wow, you got unbanned or how come I your posts more now? The last time you were actively posting was 2012.

You don't have to body shame the girl. She never told you it was an issue that needs surgery.
Re: Guys Is This How You Love Your Woman!!!- See Photos by Kobojunkie: 2:45pm On Apr 30, 2022
SocialJustice:
Wow, you got unbanned or how come I your posts more now? The last time you were actively posting was 2012.

You don't have to body shame the girl. She never told you it was an issue that needs surgery.
You read wetin I type at all? undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys Is This How You Love Your Woman!!!- See Photos by Collegelove: 2:46pm On Apr 30, 2022
Big turn off on me. shocked
Re: Guys Is This How You Love Your Woman!!!- See Photos by SocialJustice: 2:48pm On Apr 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Actually not all men have obsession on women with big boobs. Some love those little pingpong that
I have breast but not as big that lady own
, few men have actually said to me that my boobs is a huge turn off to them , that they really don't fancy big boobs at all. I told them fine, no offense.

You are not a tall person so your breasts look bigger than they actually are. If they were put on a girl that is 5 feet 10 inches and above, it will look way smaller.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Fine Big Boobs Lady Will Make Your Day / Vaseline Squad! Oya Come And M@sturbate Over These Photos / Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.