Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,914 members, 7,810,509 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience (10015 Views)

Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) / People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. / Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by StrongAlphMale: 8:07pm On Oct 06, 2022
And so I decided to go to the market tonight to get some food stuffs.

On my way towards approaching the market, a young girl in her mid 20s walked up to me and started requesting for Money that she hasn't eaten since morning. Of course I asked her where she was coming (normally e no concern me because I no Send) the girl then replied and said "she was coming from a program and that she hasn't eaten that she can make an order while I pay for it". I was shocked!! You wan order based on say na your papa wan pay bills?

When she saw I wasn't interested nor buying her ideas she went back and stood in the same spot waiting for another maga!

Nigeria girls Abeg what is wrong with you? Why the entitlement mentality?

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by oluwaseyi0: 8:15pm On Oct 06, 2022
My brother I tire, it's everywhere now
It's not just girls

Infact there are far more guys in this shamless professional begging stuff

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by Starz825(m): 8:31pm On Oct 06, 2022
Me sef shock when I read that her statement in quote grin

2 Likes

Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by Spiritualonyx(f): 8:39pm On Oct 06, 2022
Ahan ��
My gender, make una abeg o.
The order part off me, �� Mumu me fit don dash her money before the 'order' part.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by StrongAlphMale: 8:48pm On Oct 06, 2022
Spiritualonyx:
Ahan ��
My gender, make una abeg o.
The order part off me, �� Mumu me fit don dash her money before the 'order' part.

Normally a woman is an emotional being, so it quite understandable for you to dash her money before the order part. While it is absolutely different from a Man. A man must see a tangible reason to help you else you're just wasting your time. this is exactly why a man is a logical being.

We think before acting unlike women who act before thinking

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by StrongAlphMale: 8:51pm On Oct 06, 2022
oluwaseyi0:
My brother I tire, it's everywhere now
It's not just girls

Infact there are far more guys in this shamless professional begging stuff

The thing weak me bro.

The rate of constant begging in the country is alarming. We now have cooperate beggers now, those one wear suit and tie to beg. Them full Abuja

7 Likes

Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by StrongAlphMale: 8:53pm On Oct 06, 2022
Starz825:
Me sef shock when I read that her statement in quote grin

Baba I swear down. Werey wan order make her papa pay bills

2 Likes

Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by Holywater123(m): 8:55pm On Oct 06, 2022
Help if you can.

6 Likes

Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by Slynation(m): 8:58pm On Oct 06, 2022
Well...Belle nobi show glass and one thing I normally fall for is when a stranger boldly walk up to me that I should buy him/her food... because I know what it means of not having what to eat.

I would have helped her If I'm in your shoes...

40 Likes

Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by StrongAlphMale: 8:59pm On Oct 06, 2022
Holywater123:
Help if you can.

Helping wasn't the subject of discussion here but entitlement mentality!

Read the Post carefully, this is time put on your intellectual Cap like the commenters above and read it slowly for proper understanding

2 Likes

Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by purehustle101(m): 9:01pm On Oct 06, 2022
Had the same experience in the east two weeks ago. I had to give her 500 just to let me be. Very fine lady with killer curves telling me bunch of stories on how she became stranded and hungry after seeing how I pulled up with my sweet ride. Wasn't Hot then na luck she get I for carry her go bang sense commot for her brain.

5 Likes

Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by StrongAlphMale: 9:02pm On Oct 06, 2022
Slynation:
Well...Belle nobi show glass and one thing I normally fall for is when a stranger boldly walk up to me that I should buy him/her food... because I know what it means of not having what to eat.

I would have helped her If I'm in your shoes...

Buying food wasn't the issue but the order part.

Which one is she can order while I pay for it? As per what? That was a total turn off and entitlement mentality.

11 Likes

Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by Holywater123(m): 9:02pm On Oct 06, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Helping wasn't the subject of discussion here but entitlement mentality!

Read the Post carefully, this is time put on your intellectual Cap like the commenters above and read it slowly for proper understanding

Have you been accosted by the same person before?
Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by StrongAlphMale: 9:04pm On Oct 06, 2022
purehustle101:
Had the same experience in the east two weeks ago. I had to give her 500 just to let me be. Very fine lady with killer curves telling me bunch of stories on how she became stranded and hungry after seeing how I pulled up with my sweet ride. Wasn't Hot then na luck she get I for carry her go bang sense commot for her brain.

Normally most of these girls are coded oloshos and runz girls

3 Likes

Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by Sheistoopretty(f): 9:04pm On Oct 06, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

On my way towards approaching the market, a young girl in her mid 20s walked up to me and started requesting for Money that she hasn't eaten since morning. Of course I asked her where she was coming (normally e no concern me because I no Send) the girl then replied and said "she was coming from a program and that she hasn't eaten that she can make an order while I pay for it". I was shocked!! You wan order based on say na your papa wan pay bills?

When she saw I wasn't interested nor buying her ideas she went back and stood in the same spot waiting for another maga!

I said it, these so called Redpillers here are broke and jobless grin grin grin this must be the Minister of BJRAN Group (Broke and Jobless Redpillers Association of Nairaland) grin grin grin

How much food is she requesting for that u can't buy? And to think that the helpless lady might be pointing at a "Mama put" sef o grin grin grin Can you go back there and request the girl's account number for me so I can credit her please?

U should be hiding your face in shame, broke boy grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by StrongAlphMale: 9:05pm On Oct 06, 2022
Holywater123:

Have you been accosted by the same person before?

Omo your question dey weak me.

Read the Post carefully bro.
Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by Slynation(m): 9:06pm On Oct 06, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Buying food wasn't the issue but the order part.

Which one is she can order while I pay for it? As per what? That was a total turn off and entitlement mentality.
Yea, I get...perhaps she used wrong choice of words grin

Personally, I would have asked her oya what do you want to order lemme see if she will order what her father only eat during occasions...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by StrongAlphMale: 9:10pm On Oct 06, 2022
Slynation:
Yea, I get...perhaps she used wrong choice of words grin

Personally, I would have asked her oya what do you want to order lemme see if she will order what her father only eat during occasions...

grin I no even get her time again after the order part because that one fit go dey find mat ice or KFC chicken store wey she go order from. Na confirm werey be that
Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by StrongAlphMale: 9:11pm On Oct 06, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

I said it, these so called Redpillers here are broke and jobless grin grin grin this must be the Minister of BJRAN Group (Broke and Jobless Redpillers Association of Nairaland) grin grin grin

How much food is she requesting for that u can't buy? And to think that the helpless lady might be pointing at a "Mama put" sef o grin grin grin Can you go back there and request the girl's account number for me so I can credit her please?

U should be hiding your face in shame, broke boy grin grin grin

Trash as usual

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by Slynation(m): 9:12pm On Oct 06, 2022
purehustle101:
Lemme tell you something, this type isn't hungry, the target was to draw you closer to themselves, before you know it, kayamata don cover thinking faculty and you will stand a chance to become the next unopposed "President of Simps" South East Chapter...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 06, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Is it only girls that do fine bara?
If dem do census of legitimate and illegitimate beggars, male ll dominate. So...Mr WeakAlphaMale calling himself strongalphamale as if he's a dog breed, you opinion is watery.
Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by StrongAlphMale: 9:14pm On Oct 06, 2022
Slynation:
Lemme tell you something, this type isn't hungry, the target was to draw you closer to themselves, before you know it, kayamata don cover thinking faculty and you will stand a chance to become the next unopposed "President of Simps" South East Chapter...

Damn!!
Honourable comrade, you must be speaking from experience grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by StrongAlphMale: 9:15pm On Oct 06, 2022
Sweetplum:

Is it only girls that do fine bara?
If dem do census of legitimate and illegitimate beggars, male ll dominate. So...Mr WeakAlphaMale calling himself strongalphamale as if he's a dog breed, you opinion is watery.

Complete trash as usual and out of point!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by Sheistoopretty(f): 9:17pm On Oct 06, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Trash as usual

Honestly I'm so ashamed of u, I feel like spitting on your bald head tbh grin grin grin grin

U couldn't help a stranded lady, but rushed to bring the topic here for your fellow BJRAN brothers to hail u right? grin grin grin

Shame on u embarassed embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by Slynation(m): 9:18pm On Oct 06, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

grin I no even get her time again after the order part because that one fit go dey find mat ice or KFC chicken store wey she go order from. Na confirm werey be that
Lol...at that point hunger go wire her bdat since she wan chop a plate 4k5 grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by StrongAlphMale: 9:19pm On Oct 06, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

Honestly I'm so ashamed of u, I feel like spitting on your bald head tbh grin grin grin grin

U couldn't help a stranded lady, but rushed to bring the topic here for your fellow BJRAN brothers to hail u right? grin grin grin

Shame on u embarassed embarassed

Successfully ignored.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 06, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Complete trash as usual and out of point!!
Cos you have a terrible and trashy opinion. I spoke about your topic. Let it stare in your face
Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by Slynation(m): 9:22pm On Oct 06, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Damn!!
Honourable comrade, you must be speaking from experience grin
Omo...that was then oO Year 2019, the worst part was that kayamata wasn't involved, I was just blinded by big ynash and big boobs... grin
Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by Sheistoopretty(f): 9:27pm On Oct 06, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Successfully ignored.

I pity the ladies here who take u poor boys serious grin grin grin look at your moniker, forming Alpha rubbish with empty pocket while your mates are making it big out theregrin grin grin grin

Your own is for u people to come and form nonsense Redpillers here grin grin grin F**l

1 Like

Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by StrongAlphMale: 9:32pm On Oct 06, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

I pity the ladies here who take u poor boys serious grin grin grin look at your moniker, forming Alpha rubbish with empty pocket while your mates are making it big out theregrin grin grin grin

Your own is for u people to come and form nonsense Redpillers here grin grin grin F**l

Come let today be the first and last time you'll ever quote me on nairaland again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by StrongAlphMale: 9:33pm On Oct 06, 2022
Seun justwise farano OAM4J mynd44 lalastical seun.

Kindly move to FP for wide views

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Romantic Nicknames Do You Call Your Lover / All Because Of Doggystyle / Why Are Nigerian Men Scared Of Beautiful Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.