Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,051 members, 7,956,928 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:43 PM

Osinbajo Visits Alaafin's Palace To Condole With The Royal Family - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Visits Alaafin's Palace To Condole With The Royal Family (34201 Views)

Senate President Leads Colleagues To Condole With Bukola Saraki / Tinubu In Owo To Condole Akeredolu’s Family (Video) / Bees Invade Alaafin's Palace, Attack Mourners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Visits Alaafin's Palace To Condole With The Royal Family by Venom11(m): 11:07pm On Apr 30, 2022
]Here is the woman of EVERY moment.
Who is she?
Re: Osinbajo Visits Alaafin's Palace To Condole With The Royal Family by Venom11(m): 11:19pm On Apr 30, 2022
[quote author=RoyalDiadems post=112411327]

Why must he be pelted? Give the world your reasons.

You no wise swears, really, look around you, if not enough tour.. Arnd, you see every reason.. Mtcheew
Re: Osinbajo Visits Alaafin's Palace To Condole With The Royal Family by RoyalDiadems: 11:43pm On Apr 30, 2022
[quote author=Venom11 post=112413697][/quote]

Since you're wise, teach us wisdom. A matured and well balanced mind would bring concrete proofs to the table.

Kids of nowadays.
Re: Osinbajo Visits Alaafin's Palace To Condole With The Royal Family by Digmygold: 12:39am On May 01, 2022
naijainstinct:
which pepper please?

Pepper 1: Poverty has increased in the land.

Pepper 2: FOREX crashed down to an unimaginable level.

Pepper 3: Inflation rate has sky rocketed in the most gruesome manner.

Pepper 4: He is a blady figure head with zero to offer. Only creates tax levies that will bite hard into the pocket of every Nigerian.

Pepper 5: Not a single promise during their waste of time and resources fvcking campaign was kept.

Pepper 6: Economy is in a very sorry state.

Pepper 7: Etc

Osinbajo did nothing to make Nigeria better as VP and will forever remain a never do well when it comes to helping our economy grow. He is dumb as fvck.
Re: Osinbajo Visits Alaafin's Palace To Condole With The Royal Family by Zeeku: 12:56am On May 01, 2022
We're fighting corruption so we need to check Bobo Chicago very well because his second name is corruption
Re: Osinbajo Visits Alaafin's Palace To Condole With The Royal Family by naijainstinct: 3:16am On May 01, 2022
Digmygold:

Pepper 1: Poverty has increased in the land.

Pepper 2: FOREX crashed down to an unimaginable level.

Pepper 3: Inflation rate has sky rocketed in the most gruesome manner.

Pepper 4: He is a blady figure head with zero to offer. Only creates tax levies that will bite hard into the pocket of every Nigerian.

Pepper 5: Not a single promise during their waste of time and resources fvcking campaign was kept.

Pepper 6: Economy is in a very sorry state.

Pepper 7: Etc

Osinbajo did nothing to make Nigeria better as VP and will forever remain a never do well when it comes to helping our economy grow. He is dumb as fvck.
Do you know he has contributed to the growth of MSMEs in Nigeria than any past Vice-President in Nigeria?
Re: Osinbajo Visits Alaafin's Palace To Condole With The Royal Family by Digmygold: 3:54am On May 01, 2022
naijainstinct:

Do you know he has contributed to the growth of MSMEs in Nigeria than any past Vice-President in Nigeria?

So contributing to the growth of MSMEs is all he did for 8 years? It's also a big fat lie. Osinbajo did NOTHING in 8 whole years. He now wants us to give a figure head dumbo like himself another 8 years so that he will further crumble the economy and we will start buying One Dollar for #6000 and a liter of kerosene for #2000? God forbid. His greed, betrayal and ambition will be the end of his crap political "career".
Re: Osinbajo Visits Alaafin's Palace To Condole With The Royal Family by Digmygold: 3:58am On May 01, 2022
Allisgud:
Druggie tilumbu is in severe pain right now

He wasn't a druggie when he used his influence to "install" the short devil dumbo as VP though. Tinubu will laugh last.
Re: Osinbajo Visits Alaafin's Palace To Condole With The Royal Family by Gozac: 3:59am On May 01, 2022
Rhado:
De Prof himself, if you’re the right man that Nigeria and Nigerians needs then I wish you nothing but the very best. I just want Nigerian to be great again.
Though I love this man but I don't see him as having the steely character to lead this country when things have gotten out of hand
He is celebral, have a good oratory prowes but can he be tough on those bandits and terrorist?
For me Amaechi remains the best among these APC candidates to lead Nigeria for now judging from his character and record as a former governor of Rivers state. He is tested and trusted ok.
Anyway I wish all of them the best
Re: Osinbajo Visits Alaafin's Palace To Condole With The Royal Family by Navalsadiq(m): 4:48am On May 01, 2022
Star boy!

Each time I see this man I am filled with hope that someday Nigeria will be great again

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Alaafin's Palace To Condole With The Royal Family by richkal(m): 5:46am On May 01, 2022
FactBoyz:
My site with my moniker name (factboyz).com is up for sale.

Verified US AdSense
D.A 46 by SEMRUSH
Domain: 4 years old
Traffic: 2k+ daily
Traffic Source: Organic
Most Visitors/Traffic from: USA

Send a mail abjays.inc@gmail.com

This is a good website why don't you list the site for sale on Motion Invest, you might see a good buyer.
Re: Osinbajo Visits Alaafin's Palace To Condole With The Royal Family by Rhado: 6:02am On May 01, 2022
Gozac:

Though I love this man but I don't see him as having the steely character to lead this country when things have gotten out of hand
He is celebral, have a good oratory prowes but can he be tough on those bandits and terrorist?
For me Amaechi remains the best among these APC candidates to lead Nigeria for now judging from his character and record as a former governor of Rivers state. He is tested and trusted ok.
Anyway I wish all of them the best
Bro only God knows, lets hope we get it right this time.
Re: Osinbajo Visits Alaafin's Palace To Condole With The Royal Family by Rhado: 6:05am On May 01, 2022
4good:

And I say Amen to your wish. [b]Nigeria shall be great again. [/b]But the citizens are too backward in their thinking...
Hopefully bro. Hopefully the citizens will think right this time and God will pity us small.
Re: Osinbajo Visits Alaafin's Palace To Condole With The Royal Family by solsticey2k3(m): 6:11am On May 01, 2022
I hope he becomes president
Re: Osinbajo Visits Alaafin's Palace To Condole With The Royal Family by God1000(m): 11:08am On May 01, 2022
TheRareGem1:
RIP Iku Baba yeye
Rip to him
Re: Osinbajo Visits Alaafin's Palace To Condole With The Royal Family by otipoju(m): 11:26am On May 01, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Here is the woman of EVERY moment.

You dont just come out during election cycle and expect people to take you serious. You must be well known or if not have a solid structure of foot soldiers on ground to work for you.

This is not a class captain election.
Re: Osinbajo Visits Alaafin's Palace To Condole With The Royal Family by FactBoyz: 6:03pm On May 01, 2022
richkal:

This is a good website why don't you list the site for sale on Motion Invest, you might see a good buyer.
Alright bro. Thanks
Re: Osinbajo Visits Alaafin's Palace To Condole With The Royal Family by God1000(m): 6:13am On Nov 27, 2022
I rooted for this man to be president, but the political establishment didn't want him
Re: Osinbajo Visits Alaafin's Palace To Condole With The Royal Family by HenryWilliams(m): 9:27am On Nov 27, 2022
God1000:
I rooted for this man to be president, but the political establishment didn't want him

They wanted someone they can manoeuver at will.
Someone with known heath and mental issues.
An octogenarian with dubious criminal past and present.
How Nigeria will weep...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits Alaafin's Palace To Condole With The Royal Family by God1000(m): 9:31am On Nov 27, 2022
HenryWilliams:

They wanted someone they can manoeuver at will.
Someone with known heath and mental issues.
An octogenarian with dubious criminal past and present.
How Nigeria will weep...
too bad bro, this country is very sick
Re: Osinbajo Visits Alaafin's Palace To Condole With The Royal Family by God1000(m): 4:36pm On Dec 28, 2022
Navalsadiq:
Star boy!

Each time I see this man I am filled with hope that someday Nigeria will be great again
unfortunately the cabals don't want him
Re: Osinbajo Visits Alaafin's Palace To Condole With The Royal Family by Tinubuadvocate: 4:42pm On Dec 28, 2022
Princeoflagos shame on you.
NaijaRoyalty:
Ashiere Tinubu won't like this
Re: Osinbajo Visits Alaafin's Palace To Condole With The Royal Family by God1000(m): 4:02pm On Mar 16, 2023
Navalsadiq:
Star boy!

unfortunately majority of Nigerians don't like good people, see the just concluded presidential election
Re: Osinbajo Visits Alaafin's Palace To Condole With The Royal Family by Fineman2: 8:38am On Feb 06
God1000:
The vice President yemi Osinbajo was in oyo town yesterday to commiserate with the government and people of oyo state over the demise of late alaafin oba lamidi Adeyemi III
Osinbajo would been a better president

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Faulks Road In Aba After Rain Today (photos) / Dayo Adeyeye Appointed As PDP Spokesman (pictured) / Obasanjo: 'Gboyega Isiaka Is Next Governor Of Ogun State'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.