Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,300 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Lady Who Claimed She Slept With A Dog Cries Out: “it Was Cruise” - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Claimed She Slept With A Dog Cries Out: “it Was Cruise” (6194 Views)

She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. / Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed / Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Claimed She Slept With A Dog Cries Out: “it Was Cruise” by goshikid: 11:45pm On Apr 30, 2022
This gender and anything for money na them, imagine sleeping with a dog.... U no even fear rabbies lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Claimed She Slept With A Dog Cries Out: “it Was Cruise” by Nobody: 1:02am On May 01, 2022
She looks like TURKEY suffering from HIV

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Claimed She Slept With A Dog Cries Out: “it Was Cruise” by Nobody: 1:06am On May 01, 2022
If only these hoes knew the kinda diseases they're buying from em animals.
Re: Lady Who Claimed She Slept With A Dog Cries Out: “it Was Cruise” by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:23am On May 01, 2022
Ladies are the most confused creatures on earth

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Claimed She Slept With A Dog Cries Out: “it Was Cruise” by Paulianfa(m): 6:41am On May 01, 2022
Which cruise? I don't blame u but the hardship on the land.
Re: Lady Who Claimed She Slept With A Dog Cries Out: “it Was Cruise” by Hartugrin27(m): 10:11am On May 01, 2022
Datboredberri:
Men rape goats... I guess beastiality is cool if you do it cause you're ho*ny? undecided

.just keep quiet jur
What's bad is bad..
Stop attacking men...
Use your instinct pls
Re: Lady Who Claimed She Slept With A Dog Cries Out: “it Was Cruise” by jerus(m): 10:19am On May 01, 2022
Flowboi:
I sabi her oooo na my friend fr whatsapp

Wow!! very nice, so you're a friend to dog sleeper.
Re: Lady Who Claimed She Slept With A Dog Cries Out: “it Was Cruise” by gonkin(m): 11:50am On May 01, 2022
A girl once told me that a high percentage of the females with fluffy dogs are into cunnilingus stuff cuz they say most of em like being locked severely. I argued with her considering that the dog may bite off her labia(s) when I saw the video of the dog bang her hard I would definitely believe anything DOGS and b!tches. The damn animal put it right in the cunt not even accidentally in her butt. Omo I fear ooo.

Imagine is nature decided to permit fertility or God just decide to punish her and she come get belle. That's gonna be a snoop
Re: Lady Who Claimed She Slept With A Dog Cries Out: “it Was Cruise” by Flowboi(m): 1:03pm On May 01, 2022
worldclass68:

So u re a friend of dogs babe grin grin
boss no b like dat na Hook up gal

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Finally Rented A Room After Years Of Suffering.thank God / If U Wanna Marry Avoid Akwa Ibom Girls,nd If U Are Dating Money Spy On Her / I Gave Her Head Now My Throat Is Scratching Me Please What Should I Do??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.