Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Should You Be Loyal To Your Man? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should You Be Loyal To Your Man? (1658 Views)

How To Make A Nigerian Lady Love And Be Loyal To You Even If Your Broke. / Beauty Fades, Be Loyal / LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Should You Be Loyal To Your Man? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 1:23pm On May 02, 2022
Dorwadora:
Our first session went well thanks to your willingness to break free.
grin

Hahahaha .. How would you know that ...

Were you in charge of the session..

Maybe I'd like to have a more private session ..
Re: Should You Be Loyal To Your Man? by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 02, 2022
Antyxx:
If you are a female, you need to read this, young or old

So im a female, my name is Anita, Im 40years old, ive always been hardworking my life, i dont ever depend on a man.
Im superduper brilliant and smart, entrepreneurial, and got my first car at age 22 through my entrepreneur job. Im an independent woman, and am I a feminist?No

I hated feminism
I have always supported men, especially what the alpha males think an ideal woman or say an ideal woman should be that you read all over the internet

I disliked slay queens, and any girl depending on men. I see them as filthy, a woman should fend for herself, be loyal to her man, and sacrifice.
I do tell any girl to stop slaying because thier marital future is bad, and no man will want them being slutty, etc

Now, that i am 40,I have an advice for fellow women. My experiences with men has shown me that even when they rant, this is what they want,loyal faith lady, its a lie. My ex boyfriends all prefer females that slay, to me

My hardwork and achievement is for them to steal from me, so they can give it to other women they abuse on social media
My achievement means nothing, big asses and breasts still matter more.
I do have a normal breast and butts, but i dont wear tight cloths that reveals like thee other girls,because i believed aa womaan should not dress like a slut.
Men prefer Slutty, and they dont mind if you have had sex with 1million people, just look nice,wear revealing cloths, make up,slay and you will win their heart secretly than their beautiful homely wife that they probably married a virgin or chaste

Am I ugly? No, but i dont wear make-ups because i believe a woman should not be slaying. Learn to dress naturally beatiful, bla bla bla
But hell Nah!, no guy appreciates natural beauty even though they lie they do on social media. Why do you think Rihanna makes billion from cosmetics? Because making up works on men, they dont care any any useless natural beauty.
Why do you think bleaching is on the rise? And every girl wants to become white?Because men choose those girls over darker skinned girls, even though they lie on social media,they dont like bleached skin girls

Also dont sacrifice for any man, dont pity them, if they have no money, dont attempt to date them. And please dont hesitate to leave them immediately they go broke, no pity

Before you say yes, to any guy,make sure you
check his account details, and make sure his work is legit. Dont date broke ass lazy guys or lazy rich guys

The lady that had sex with dog, trust me, Nigerian mehn will happily have sex with her once they are Hot even if the girl tell them she just finished with a dog
And yes, all mehn are dogs and most are potential rapist, and only view them from what they earn and what they can offer you

The only thing they can offer is money,so dont bother yourself, they all have fish brains.
This is very peculiar to African men, especially Nigerian mehn, they are dumb and appreciates fake
another factoid about men, you don't use the few bad eggs in your life to classify all men. With the traits you claim to posses, it's so unfair for a guy to treat you in such manner, but you got to live with the reality that life ain't balanced. We don't always get what we deserve, shit just happen!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Steve Burton Separate From His Wife, Says She’s Pregnant With Another Man Child / How To Handle Betrayal From Your Mother / What Cud It Be? ? ? ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.