Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Should You Be Loyal To Your Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should You Be Loyal To Your Man? (1643 Views)

How To Make A Nigerian Lady Love And Be Loyal To You Even If Your Broke. / Beauty Fades, Be Loyal / LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should You Be Loyal To Your Man? by Antyxx: 4:12pm On Apr 30, 2022
If you are a female, you need to read this, young or old

So im a female, my name is Anita, Im 40years old, ive always been hardworking my life, i dont ever depend on a man.
Im superduper brilliant and smart, entrepreneurial, and got my first car at age 22 through my entrepreneur job. Im an independent woman, and am I a feminist?No

I hated feminism
I have always supported men, especially what the alpha males think an ideal woman or say an ideal woman should be that you read all over the internet

I disliked slay queens, and any girl depending on men. I see them as filthy, a woman should fend for herself, be loyal to her man, and sacrifice.
I do tell any girl to stop slaying because thier marital future is bad, and no man will want them being slutty, etc

Now, that i am 40,I have an advice for fellow women. My experiences with men has shown me that even when they rant, this is what they want,loyal faith lady, its a lie. My ex boyfriends all prefer females that slay, to me

My hardwork and achievement is for them to steal from me, so they can give it to other women they abuse on social media
My achievement means nothing, big asses and breasts still matter more.
I do have a normal breast and butts, but i dont wear tight cloths that reveals like thee other girls,because i believed aa womaan should not dress like a slut.
Men prefer Slutty, and they dont mind if you have had sex with 1million people, just look nice,wear revealing cloths, make up,slay and you will win their heart secretly than their beautiful homely wife that they probably married a virgin or chaste

Am I ugly? No, but i dont wear make-ups because i believe a woman should not be slaying. Learn to dress naturally beatiful, bla bla bla
But hell Nah!, no guy appreciates natural beauty even though they lie they do on social media. Why do you think Rihanna makes billion from cosmetics? Because making up works on men, they dont care any any useless natural beauty.
Why do you think bleaching is on the rise? And every girl wants to become white?Because men choose those girls over darker skinned girls, even though they lie on social media,they dont like bleached skin girls

Also dont sacrifice for any man, dont pity them, if they have no money, dont attempt to date them. And please dont hesitate to leave them immediately they go broke, no pity

Before you say yes, to any guy,make sure you
check his account details, and make sure his work is legit. Dont date broke ass lazy guys or lazy rich guys

The lady that had sex with dog, trust me, Nigerian mehn will happily have sex with her once they are Hot even if the girl tell them she just finished with a dog
And yes, all mehn are dogs and most are potential rapist, and only view them from what they earn and what they can offer you

The only thing they can offer is money,so dont bother yourself, they all have fish brains.
This is very peculiar to African men, especially Nigerian mehn, they are dumb and appreciates fake

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should You Be Loyal To Your Man? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 30, 2022
I am a guy but I will agree with you,the fvvlishness of we men know no bound,make anybody argue am but you are right.
No smart lady should sacrifice what is almost un sacrificeable for us because 2 seconds we don dump you,a man that can abadon his wife of almost 17 yrs for another woman is nothing but a whvvre.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should You Be Loyal To Your Man? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:17pm On Apr 30, 2022
another bunch of DELUDED IGNORAMUS writing rubbish on NL!!!

[img]https:///media/10-03-2018/xTVv66.gif[/img]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should You Be Loyal To Your Man? by Antyxx: 4:42pm On Apr 30, 2022
Cryer:
I am a guy but I will agree with you,the fvvlishness of we men know no bound,make anybody argue am but you are right.
No smart lady should sacrifice what is almost un sacrificeable for us because 2 seconds we don dump you,a man that can abadon his wife of almost 17 yrs for another woman is nothing but a whvvre.
Thank you sir

Big breast,and big butts is better than intelligence

1 Like

Re: Should You Be Loyal To Your Man? by Kriss216: 4:51pm On Apr 30, 2022
At 40 you still don't have sense undecided

10 Likes

Re: Should You Be Loyal To Your Man? by Dorwadora(f): 4:55pm On Apr 30, 2022
Let the vawulence juice flow

3 Likes

Re: Should You Be Loyal To Your Man? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 30, 2022
Kriss216:
She's right... Being a good girl never pays...

I'm celibate... But for some reason, it drives men away... After a few months, all they can think about is sex...

I'm a woman... And I know that my boyfriend would definitely leave me for a hotter, curvier chick on insta... Most men would... Even if it's for sex alone, you don't think it would hurt your good chaste woman? undecided

Men love bad girls... They spend a lot on them too... Even risk their relationships/marriages for them...

Men would still go for the figure eight... The girl with make up... The girl who's a killer in bed... The girl with barely nothing on...

Then settle with the good girl when they've had their fun and retired...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should You Be Loyal To Your Man? by virginprincess(f): 5:06pm On Apr 30, 2022
Op,You are very correct, nigeria men don't like women they prefer sluts and bitches, they only pretend on social media that they like good girls whereas that a lie.

4 Likes

Re: Should You Be Loyal To Your Man? by virginprincess(f): 5:12pm On Apr 30, 2022
Kriss216:
Are you pained that she exposing you guys?
Re: Should You Be Loyal To Your Man? by Antyxx: 5:40pm On Apr 30, 2022
Datboredberri:
She's right... Being a good girl never pays...

I'm celibate... But for some reason, it drives men away... After a few months, all they can think about is sex...

I'm a woman... And I know that my boyfriend would definitely leave me for a hotter, curvier chick on insta... Most men would... Even if it's for sex alone, you don't think it would hurt your good chaste woman? undecided

Men love bad girls... They spend a lot on them too... Even risk their relationships/marriages for them...

Men would still go for the figure eight... The girl with make up... The girl who's a killer in bed... The girl with barely nothing on...

Then settle with the good girl when they've had their fun and retired...
And still cheat on the good girl after 17years of marriage like Yul edoche did
Re: Should You Be Loyal To Your Man? by Uniquetani1(f): 5:41pm On Apr 30, 2022
Antyxx:
If you are a female, you need to read this, young or old

So im a female, my name is Anita, Im 40years old, ive always been hardworking my life, i dont ever depend on a man. Im an independent woman, and am I a feminist?No

I hated feminism
I have always supported men, especially what the alpha males think an ideal woman or say an ideal woman should be that you read all over the internet

I disliked slay queens, and any girl depending on men. I see them as filthy, a woman should fend for herself, be loyal to her man, and sacrifice

Now, that i am 40,I have an advice for fellow women. My experiences with men has shown me that even when they rant, this is what they want,loyal faith lady, its a lie. My ex boyfriends all prefer females that slay, to me

My hardwork and achievement is for them to steal from me, so they can give it to other women they abuse on social media
My achievement means nothing, big asses and breasts still matter more.
I do have a normal breast and butts, but i dont wear tight cloths that reveals like thee other girls,because i believed aa womaan should not dress like a slut.
Men prefer Slutty, and they dont mind if you have gad sex with 1million people, just look nice,wear revealing cloths, make up,slay and you will win their heart secretly than their beautiful homely wife that they probably married a virgin or modestly

Am I ugly? No, but i dont wear make-ups because i believe a woman should not be slaying. But hell Nah!, no guy appreciates natural beauty even though they lie they do on social media
Also dont sacrifice for any man, dont pity them, if they have no money, dont attempt to date them. And please dont hesitate to leave them immediately they go broke, no pity

Before you say yes, to any guy,make sure you
check his account details, and make sure his work is legit. Dont date broke ass lazy guys or lazy rich guys

And yes, all mehn are dogs and most are potential rapist, and only view them from what they earn and what they can offer you

The only thing they can offer is money,so dont bother yourself, they have fish brains.

I like this
Men are scum
Re: Should You Be Loyal To Your Man? by Nyascobar1414: 5:42pm On Apr 30, 2022
Cryer:

You keep revealing yourself as a girl...
Guy aswear you no ft lie,lmaooo...

Na you go still tire shaa..

2 Likes

Re: Should You Be Loyal To Your Man? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 30, 2022
Antyxx:

And still cheat on the good girl after 17years of marriage like Yul edoche did
Exactly... I realise how bad men are each day...
Re: Should You Be Loyal To Your Man? by Nyascobar1414: 5:45pm On Apr 30, 2022
No man I repeat no man should marry a nonVirgin(aka.. Ex h0e)..

If there is no virgin, then dont marry...
All girls are wh0res....

2 Likes

Re: Should You Be Loyal To Your Man? by Antyxx: 5:47pm On Apr 30, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
No man I repeat no man should marry a nonVirgin(aka.. Ex h0e)..

If there is no virgin, then dont marry...

All girls are wh0res....
I married as a virgin but my man cheated with me with a slut. Men are scum

5 Likes

Re: Should You Be Loyal To Your Man? by JoeRizzla(m): 5:51pm On Apr 30, 2022
A thread for evening news papers to cry. ⚠️⚠️

2 Likes

Re: Should You Be Loyal To Your Man? by purehustle101(m): 5:55pm On Apr 30, 2022
Team only virgins! Borehole pussies can apply for the six wife position thats where they belong and if you don't like it remain in your father's house.Any man that allows one pussy to tie him down is a weak man, finally love does not exist is a scam.

1 Like

Re: Should You Be Loyal To Your Man? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 30, 2022
Wahala ti wa sele bayii ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Should You Be Loyal To Your Man? by Nyascobar1414: 5:58pm On Apr 30, 2022
Antyxx:

I married as a virgin but my man cheated with me with a slut. Men are scum

geddiffok outta here...

You a b!tch I know..

1 Like

Re: Should You Be Loyal To Your Man? by LedRock: 6:02pm On Apr 30, 2022
Ok we have heard, men are bad including myself, my advice to you is to give up on men and start doing women, if women are not good enough for you, you can still do dogs and if dogs are still not enough for you, just commit suicide at least you would be buried and be manure for the soil.

1 Like

Re: Should You Be Loyal To Your Man? by Antyxx: 6:25pm On Apr 30, 2022
LedRock:
Ok we have heard, men are bad including myself, my advice to you is to give up on men and start doing women, if women are not good enough for you, you can still do dogs and if dogs are still not enough for you, just commit suicide at least you would be buried and be manure for the soil.
E pain you
Re: Should You Be Loyal To Your Man? by Antyxx: 6:25pm On Apr 30, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

geddiffok outta here...

You a b!tch I know..
Epain u too
Re: Should You Be Loyal To Your Man? by Magnoliaa(f): 6:29pm On Apr 30, 2022
Palema007:
Wahala ti wa sele bayii ooo grin

Serious gbege ooo. O ma blaady gan. grin
Re: Should You Be Loyal To Your Man? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 30, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

You keep revealing yourself as a girl...
Guy aswear you no ft lie,lmaooo...

Na you go still tire shaa..
Go meet your mvma.

1 Like

Re: Should You Be Loyal To Your Man? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 30, 2022
It's super pathetic when people use their own personal experiences and make a silly & erroneous generalization and then state it as fact. SMH undecided...

I feel your pains ma'am....
I really do...
However....
What you wrote up there is trash undecided....

I hope you heal from this hurt undecided....
Stay safe ma'am kiss....
Re: Should You Be Loyal To Your Man? by LedRock: 6:45pm On Apr 30, 2022
Antyxx:

E pain you
How? cheesy Your life decisions, not mine. You don't have to create threads on it everytime. You wasting seun's web disk

1 Like

Re: Should You Be Loyal To Your Man? by Nyascobar1414: 7:10pm On Apr 30, 2022
Antyxx:
Epain u too
old retired h.eos be claiming Virgins....
Kiiiiikiikiikiiikiiiiikiiiiiiii...

1 Like

Re: Should You Be Loyal To Your Man? by techWriter3: 7:11pm On Apr 30, 2022
another handful of DELUDED IGNORAMUS composing bin on NL!!!

2 Likes

Re: Should You Be Loyal To Your Man? by AfroKnight: 7:13pm On Apr 30, 2022
cheesy

This one is consoling herself while looking for an excuse to be a pr0stitute. Don’t be shy. Do it with your full chest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should You Be Loyal To Your Man? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 30, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Serious gbege ooo. O ma blaady gan. grin
Lol.... But the tears on this thread no be here ooo.

Nairaland males wail just start cheesy cheesy . Women no wan love again oooo grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Used To Think My Husband Could Never Cheat On Me but Men Are Scum. Please Help / An Unusual Experience I Had While Traveling / This Little Man And His Problems(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.