Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

When The Wrong One Loves You Right, What Do You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When The Wrong One Loves You Right, What Do You Do? (915 Views)

When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... / When The Wrong One Loves You Right. / A Gal's Gotta Be Treated Right! What U Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When The Wrong One Loves You Right, What Do You Do? by Lacrissa: 7:38pm On Jul 10, 2011
Ranging from height to blood group differences, what would you do? We know that true love can be hard to find but what if you do find and then the guy is very short (for the ladies) , different tribes, he/she is AS or SS or other conditions. What would you now do?
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right, What Do You Do? by 190: 7:40pm On Jul 10, 2011
why do u keep coming up with weird topics

use the damn search engine undecided
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right, What Do You Do? by SIlknSteel(f): 7:51pm On Jul 10, 2011
Well l fink U shd just lay Ur priorities ryt: What do U really want? A tall guy n U wld be moiserable wt or a short one day wld always see U as d best thing to happen dat him n wl alwz be privilege standing bside U. Dere are sths dat shdnt really matter Swthrt bt if U knw dat U wldnt lyk what U see lying next to U waking up one morning,den let HIM be.Well l fink U shd just lay Ur priorities ryt: What do U really want? A tall guy n U wld be moiserable wt or a short one day wld always see U as d best thing to happen dat him n wl alwz be privilege standing bside U. Dere are sths dat shdnt really matter Swthrt bt if U knw dat U wldnt lyk what U see lying next to U waking up one morning,den let HIM be.
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right, What Do You Do? by Araboy(m): 8:00pm On Jul 10, 2011
Smh Lacrissa always got some issues with her men sometimes age difference sometimes height or long distance just wondering what gonna be next
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right, What Do You Do? by 190: 8:04pm On Jul 10, 2011
^next would be the size of the length of his d[i]ic[/i]k

maybe b4 he left for 9ja his di[i]c[/i]k was 11' and since he came back it was 8'

that would be subject for another day
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right, What Do You Do? by Lacrissa: 8:11pm On Jul 10, 2011
190:

why do u keep coming up with weird topics

use the damn search engine undecided

190:

^next would be the size of the length of his d[i]ic[/i]k

maybe b4 he left for 9ja his di[i]c[/i]k was 11' and since he came back it was 8'

that would be subject for another day

Do you know me? This is my first post ever lol tongue

Araboy:

Smh Lacrissa always got some issues with her men sometimes age difference sometimes height or long distance just wondering what gonna be next

This is not really about me. It is general.

SIlknSteel:

Well l fink U shd just lay your priorities ryt: What do U really want? A tall guy n U wld be moiserable wt or a short one day wld always see U as d best thing to happen dat him n wl alwz be privilege standing bside U. Dere are sths dat shdnt really matter Swthrt bt if U knw dat U wldnt lyk what U see lying next to U waking up one morning,den let HIM be.Well l fink U shd just lay your priorities ryt: What do U really want? A tall guy n U wld be moiserable wt or a short one day wld always see U as d best thing to happen dat him n wl alwz be privilege standing bside U. Dere are sths dat shdnt really matter Swthrt bt if U knw dat U wldnt lyk what U see lying next to U waking up one morning,den let HIM be.

Someone that def makes you happy.
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right, What Do You Do? by Araboy(m): 9:07pm On Jul 10, 2011
Lacrissa I remember you were looking for job in different state I got an opening now let me know if you still interested
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right, What Do You Do? by MMM2(m): 11:59pm On Jul 10, 2011
op
will u give me punny if i tell u? angry
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right, What Do You Do? by iice(f): 4:16pm On Jul 11, 2011
Love is not blind. People are irrational. It's all about choices.
If you don't like short men, why in Odin's name would you carry yourself into the relationship if that one thing sorely tests you?
If you know the tribe/race thing is not going to work for you. . .must you carry yourself into it?
The only thing i can say that would be maybe be of a shock to couples would be the AS/SS condition, as some people don't know in time or in some cases some are misdiagnosed, thus creating a difficult scenario. .
Frankly, if me and my partner aren't inclined to breaking up, we would come up with a way to work around it, bearing in mind that we are responsible for the choice of sticking together.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Go? / Why Re Girls Born Broke / Plz Read Dis N Tell Me If This Type Of Love Is Possible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.