Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Plz Read Dis N Tell Me If This Type Of Love Is Possible - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Plz Read Dis N Tell Me If This Type Of Love Is Possible (918 Views)

Ladies Can U Approach A Guy N Tell Him How U Feel? / Kiss N Tell. / Guys Don't Kiss N' Tell, They Shag N' Brag. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz Read Dis N Tell Me If This Type Of Love Is Possible by jibolarazor(m): 9:49pm On Apr 03, 2012
U NEED 2 READ THIS>>>>>>>
A guy who has no job got married to a banker, despite his fears & advices that it's not good to marry without a job. Every month the girl will give the guy
her full salary N135k after removing her N15k tithe. The guy will give the wife N20k for personal up keep & †?? guy determines what happens to
thremaining money, this thing
happened for 3 good years. There was happiness in the family & the girl never refuse to do her primary home duty for
that 3years despite wrong advice from
friends. That you can't pay d bills &
still be doing all the work. There wasa
particular month d guy used about
N70k to travel from state to state for different interviews. The guy finally got
a job with a gud firm in Port-Harcourt
his salary was N600k monthly for a
start. He bought his first car (a brand
new) for N4.5m, he gave d wife d car
key. So he took public transport to work for about 2years b4 he bought
the second car for N6 million. After he
bought d second car he took d keys of
the 1st car & gave d wife the key of the
second car. They were very very
happy.They finally moved into their personal house after some few years. 1
day, d wife was looking 4 some
documents she now saw a file codedly
hidden, when she opened d file she
saw her wedding picture when she
was very slim in d first page of d file. She finally saw dat d document to d
purchase of d land & every other things
in d house contains her name only. At d last page was d guy's wedding picture nd a note written by d husband, '' MY WIFE IS ALL I HAVE GOT,NOT EVEN THIS HOUSE WORTH N24M AT THE TIME I BUILT IT''. This couple got married in 1998. Last Sunday was their wedding anniversary with two children a boy & a girl. True LOVE still exists up till this day. Are you sure, the love you have for Him/Her can be compared to this one you just read. No matter what, remember you choose each other so share...it doesn't matter who puts food on the table. There is Love in sharing! Peace!!!
Re: Plz Read Dis N Tell Me If This Type Of Love Is Possible by Romeo3(m): 9:57pm On Apr 03, 2012
Re: Plz Read Dis N Tell Me If This Type Of Love Is Possible by dabrake(m): 10:11pm On Apr 03, 2012
@op, that one na Styl-Plus type of love.
Re: Plz Read Dis N Tell Me If This Type Of Love Is Possible by Kslib(m): 10:16pm On Apr 03, 2012
Op
good one for remembering us that true love exists.....
jibolarazor: U NEED 2 READ THIS>>>>>>>
A guy who has no job got married to a banker, despite his fears & advices that it's not good to marry without a job. Every month the girl will give the guy
her full salary N135k after removing her N15k tithe. The guy will give the wife N20k for personal up keep & †?? guy determines what happens to
thremaining money, this thing
happened for 3 good years. There was happiness in the family & the girl never refuse to do her primary home duty for
that 3years despite wrong advice from
friends. That you can't pay d bills &
still be doing all the work. There wasa
particular month d guy used about
N70k to travel from state to state for different interviews. The guy finally got
a job with a gud firm in Port-Harcourt
his salary was N600k monthly for a
start. He bought his first car (a brand
new) for N4.5m, he gave d wife d car
key. So he took public transport to work for about 2years b4 he bought
the second car for N6 million. After he
bought d second car he took d keys of
the 1st car & gave d wife the key of the
second car. They were very very
happy.They finally moved into their personal house after some few years. 1
day, d wife was looking 4 some
documents she now saw a file codedly
hidden, when she opened d file she
saw her wedding picture when she
was very slim in d first page of d file. She finally saw dat d document to d
purchase of d land & every other things
in d house contains her name only. At d last page was d guy's wedding picture nd a note written by d husband, '' MY WIFE IS ALL I HAVE GOT,NOT EVEN THIS HOUSE WORTH N24M AT THE TIME I BUILT IT''. This couple got married in 1998. Last Sunday was their wedding anniversarywith two children a boy & a girl. True LOVE still exists up till this day. Are you sure, the love you have for Him/Her can be compared to this one you just read. No matter what, remember you choose each other so share...it doesn't matter who puts food on the table. There is Love in sharing! Peace!!!
guy e don tey wey i read this thing oh!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

How Much Can You Endure In The Sake Of Love? / Can You Love Two People At Thesame Time? / I Broke Up With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.