Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,900 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) (34763 Views)

PDP Sues Rep Vincent Ofumelu, Withdraws Provisional Clearance Certificate (Photo / PDP Presidential Aspirants With Their Provisional Clearance Certificates (Photos / Osun '18: PDP Screening Committee Successfully Screens, Clears 11 Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) by Agwotulumbe(f): 4:14pm On May 01, 2022
Mooh247:

Stop spamming the thread and derailing the topics or I will have to use the report button to get you sanctioned for your repeated violation of rule 1 and 20
nephew in Addy wotowoto cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) by Mooh247: 4:20pm On May 01, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
nephew in Addy wotowoto cheesy

grin

RIP in advance to that guy that asthma would soon kill

Him lungs go collect wotowoto
Re: Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) by Agwotulumbe(f): 4:21pm On May 01, 2022
Mooh247:

grin

RIP in advance to that guy that asthma would soon kill
Hahahahaha
the guy will live longer than those wishing him bad so that he'll continue to fix them for good

Re: Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) by Mooh247: 4:22pm On May 01, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
Hahahahaha
the guy will live longer than those wishing him bad so that he'll continue to fix them for good

Lol hahahaaa. The guy and him inhaler go collect wotowoto

Anyways stop derailing this thread biko
Re: Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) by LeoDeKing: 4:38pm On May 01, 2022
Mkpurumiriaddic:
grin grin Who's this weakling for God's sake?for your information Nairaland isn't for weakling,so man up and stop crying everywhere because no one is getting banned here.
He thinks nairaland is ipob WhatsApp group. grin.

The first time he quoted me, he was narrating how I was using over 1000 monikers and how he will place call to seun to get me banned. grin

Funny pipu who can't take a handful of what they give in truckload. grin
Re: Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) by LeoDeKing: 4:50pm On May 01, 2022
Kingozymandias:

As seun this Is simplyleo whose acoxunt was blocked

Same as LeoDeKing and dekingleo

He is a notorious tribalism and hate speech pusher on this forum

He intentionally seeks out posts like his to justify he need to post hate speech just to claim champion of his tribe when in reality he makes alot of thes eposts with his own alternate accounts check the back and forth and see the truth
Dead on arrival.

My simplyleo account is neither blocked nor banned, I lost log-in details and therefore created this account. The rule says if you are banned, not when you can't access your account.

You created this account barely a month ago, yet you claim you have made my simplyleo account blocked, pls with which account? Because I stopped logging into that account almost a year ago, mods can confirm from the backend if the account is blocked.

The mentioned mods, pls ban this member for using multiple accounts to access this forum and attempting to derail threads

Rule 1 & 19
Re: Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) by cenaman(m): 7:06pm On May 01, 2022
Seun:
Congratulations. Your N40m didn't catch fire.

Re: Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) by Bayyajidda(m): 7:36pm On May 01, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Make he sofree dey lie Sha. grin

Don't mistake him for your father.
Re: Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:38pm On May 01, 2022
FIXED

yanmiri dodon doya.

Bayyajidda:

Don't mistake him for MY father.
Re: Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) by ysth(m): 7:59pm On May 01, 2022
Tzar:
I do not know your age, but at 44yrs, I am old enough to know the capital moved from Lagos to Abuja 31yrs ago (https://guardian.ng/opinion/abuja-capital-relocation-from-lagos-30-years-ago/). Do you know how old a 31 yrs old man is today? All forms of federal investment stopped from Lagos 31 f*cking yrs ago and some people still can't recon with that.
Do you know Calabar was once the capital of old Nigeria, before Lagos Why did Calabar not use the same advantage?
I takes a people with vision to run with the little opportunity given to them.
Stop being mediocre and demand the right action from your state governments! Stop using the past glory of Lagos that is over a century ago the justify the failures of all the state governments. I makes you look dumb... apologies for my language.
For your MF info, it took 6yrs to build the foundation of modern day Dubai, so go figure!!!
https://bindleyhardwareco.com/how-long-did-it-take-to-build-dubai-island#:~:text=Six%20(6)%20years%20It%20only,Dubai%20Marina%2C%20including%20Dubai%20Island.

You made no point, at all. Lagos has always had a special status, as a colony, as a federal capital and as a state. Lagos has the largest and to some extent the only functional port in Nigeria, Lagos houses majorly all the headquarters of national and international brands operating in Nigeria, Lagos has the busiest airport in Nigeria and west africa, lagos has the highest concentration of black people in the world and the largest population amongst states. What does Anambra have? Just a river port that is not yet in use, suffered infrastructure neglect from governments in the past, suffered civil war, lacks financial autonomy, has no international airport until recently, has no rail network, only surviving by individual effort. So no governor has an excuse not to succeed in Lagos. Its not about shouting or sending links. Use your brain and think. Dubai or UAE you are quoting has oil, has financial autonomy amongst their emirates. So what are you now arguing about??
Re: Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) by ysth(m): 8:10pm On May 01, 2022
Even with all the hype about lagos, Lagos still remains an urban slum, no near comparison with durban, cape town, rabat etc. Lagos is just building it rail infrastructure, sea ports are not well run like those in south africa.
Re: Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) by abuwidad(m): 8:12pm On May 01, 2022
ysth:
Even with all the hype about lagos, Lagos still remains an urban slum, no near comparison with durban, cape town, rabat etc. Lagos is just building it rail infrastructure, sea ports are not well run like those in south africa.

You're right. But got to start from somewhere. Starting late though
Re: Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) by ysth(m): 8:20pm On May 01, 2022
And why Lagos still remains backward even with all this infrastructure is because of people like Tinubu having a strong hold on the political and economic life blood of the state and you people want him to be president? To come and strangle the remaining life and political bouyancy out of this dying nation?
Re: Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) by ysth(m): 8:28pm On May 01, 2022
Even as infrastructurally developed and buoyant USA is with a population of more than 300million people, has a total military personnel of less than 2 million. China with a population of 1.4 billion people has total military personnel of less than 4.5 million but Daddy Tinubu wants to employ 5 million personnel, how much will he pay them, how will he provide for accessories? 5million men x 50000naira = 3 trillion naira annually for salaries alone, through more borrowings just to pay salaries ?
Re: Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) by Tzar(m): 2:58am On May 02, 2022
You don't even know your facts, Lagos is still requesting special status constitutionally.I also request you to use your brain and think too, Lagos only succeeded because the locals were visionary people who made the state conducive for locals and settlers to live and thrive, period! So, if Calabar in the SS could not use her status as capital, who do you blame? Or in the ND with 4 sources of revenue & development avenues (MInistry of ND, NDDC, Federal allocation and IGR) is still behind Lagos, who do you blame?
The SE remains where it is because the indegenes (the governors & governed) do not make the environment conducive for progress. That is why most successful SEasterner have to go to other regions and oversees to succeed. After succeeding, they also do not think about building industries to lift the SE out of the gutters because they know their people and their tendencies. Otherwise , how do you explain how the SE i still where it is in spite of the successes acclaimed by SEasterners outside the SE The SEasterners can at least, choose one of the state and jointly develop it to become close to or better than Lagos, but I bet they won't, because like I said, they know their people too well.
ysth:

You made no point, at all. Lagos has always had a special status, as a colony, as a federal capital and as a state. Lagos has the largest and to some extent the only functional port in Nigeria, Lagos houses majorly all the headquarters of national and international brands operating in Nigeria, Lagos has the busiest airport in Nigeria and west africa, lagos has the highest concentration of black people in the world and the largest population amongst states. What does Anambra have? Just a river port that is not yet in use, suffered infrastructure neglect from governments in the past, suffered civil war, lacks financial autonomy, has no international airport until recently, has no rail network, only surviving by individual effort. So no governor has an excuse not to succeed in Lagos. Its not about shouting or sending links. Use your brain and think. Dubai or UAE you are quoting has oil, has financial autonomy amongst their emirates. So what are you now arguing about??

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Olisa Metuh Freed From Prison / Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Give Ndubuisi Kanu A Befitting Burial / Buhari Mourns Precious Owolabi, Usman Umar Deaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.