Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,854 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) (34762 Views)

PDP Sues Rep Vincent Ofumelu, Withdraws Provisional Clearance Certificate (Photo / PDP Presidential Aspirants With Their Provisional Clearance Certificates (Photos / Osun '18: PDP Screening Committee Successfully Screens, Clears 11 Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) by bluefilm: 8:01pm On Apr 30, 2022
In Peter Obi, I trust.

All the other candidates are just jonsing.

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) by jrusky(m): 8:01pm On Apr 30, 2022
Realists:

Hmmm, PDP, papa deceive pikin party has already launch the looting speere.
A party has embezzled their HQ fund's

Story!!! Keep that to yourself it's no longer selling.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) by Blackmanpro: 8:01pm On Apr 30, 2022
Your 40 million no enter handicap
Re: Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) by donbrowser(m): 8:03pm On Apr 30, 2022
Seun:
Congratulations. Your N40m didn't catch fire.

Cruise
Re: Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) by anytexy: 8:03pm On Apr 30, 2022
bluefilm:
In Peter Obi, I trust.

All the other candidates are just jonsing.
The best among equals.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) by Mooh247: 8:04pm On Apr 30, 2022
Hope he bought APGA Presidential ticket as well

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) by tenpipsperday: 8:04pm On Apr 30, 2022
Lifesave:
Obi 2023 is a goal.. that is if Nigerians are tired of suffering

Unfortunately they are not.

My people are fronting a man with shaky hands of all people. Just to fulfill all tribal righteousness.

Nonsense

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) by Jsucre(m): 8:04pm On Apr 30, 2022
Obi vs Osinbajo I pray.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) by jrusky(m): 8:04pm On Apr 30, 2022
ikpumbe:
Only people who want NIGERIA to be great again will root and vote for this man

Peter obi is a goal

Honestly he is not bad as a candidate.

Anything that can remove apc forever in Nigeria is a I stand for that party annoys me with passion.
Re: Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) by emaxjey(m): 8:04pm On Apr 30, 2022
Hello � UX community. Kindly tune in to share and learn in this upcoming space. Open for everybody .�

https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1mrxmaRPArBxy
Re: Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) by uchebest20(m): 8:04pm On Apr 30, 2022
Peter obi is the man. Lets give him a chance.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) by CoronaVirusPro: 8:05pm On Apr 30, 2022
IKBARUTEN11:

Me and my family will vote for Peter Obi

Shikena

Let him clinch the PDP ticket first, cos its certain he wont be on the presidential ballot paper. Also possible he could be on the ballot, but not for PDP.

Just watch the movie....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) by mistijude: 8:07pm On Apr 30, 2022
Ok oooh, congratulations sir. Please make sure you laminate it oh, so that it won't fade away

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) by Dmanlex(m): 8:07pm On Apr 30, 2022
Peter Obi for president

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) by sapele914(m): 8:07pm On Apr 30, 2022
Realists:

Hmmm, PDP, papa deceive pikin party has already launch the looting speere.
A party has embezzled their HQ fund's
History will Judge them like the Third Reich Party.

Demonic Ali Babas them & Jagaban of Africa.
Re: Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) by Perocom(m): 8:08pm On Apr 30, 2022
It's only fair that an Igboman should be made the president for once, and Peter Obi comes handy.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) by sapele914(m): 8:09pm On Apr 30, 2022
mistijude:
Ok oooh, congratulations sir. Please make sure you laminate it oh, so that it won't fade away
Very funny.
Re: Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:09pm On Apr 30, 2022
ikpumbe:

He is good. But he has had a turn for 8yrs..let's go for another transparent and Better candidate who is obi
Are you sure Obi will deliver?
Re: Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) by Uncletony(m): 8:10pm On Apr 30, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
grin grin grin

Comedy!

Mods should please move to jokes section.

Peter Okoye of Psquae has more chances than this dude.

Those deceiving him are not doing him any good. They just want to turn him to Atiku of 2015.
You seriously need to grow up, not necessarily by height but wisdom and understanding.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) by hopexter(m): 8:10pm On Apr 30, 2022
Stevenson20:
The only person that can fix Nigeria

I get confused sometimes by you lot, if Peter Obi is contesting to be the President of Nigeria and the igbos are all willing to support him and see him as the only one who can fix Nigeria( the Zoo), then which section of igbos want to leave Nigeria and form Biafra? what happens to Biafra agitation? I’m not understanding, you are fighting for referendum and contesting to be the President of the country you’re fighting for Referendum undecided

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) by sapele914(m): 8:11pm On Apr 30, 2022
Perocom:
It's only fair that an Igboman should be made the president for once, and Peter Obi comes handy.
And Okorocha & Orji Kalu will be there looking @ him?
Re: Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) by onuman: 8:12pm On Apr 30, 2022
Lifesave:
Obi 2023 is a goal.. that is if Nigerians are tired of suffering
Exact. If the suffer heads want to end their suffering,

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) by Golan007: 8:12pm On Apr 30, 2022
IKBARUTEN11:

Me and my family will vote for Peter Obi

Shikena

Ok sir.

grin
Re: Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) by koolaid87: 8:13pm On Apr 30, 2022
Even the certificate looks malnourished.

Shior

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) by CoronaVirusPro: 8:14pm On Apr 30, 2022
Uncletony:

You seriously need to grow up, not necessarily by height but wisdom and understanding.

And who gives a fvck about the opinion of a ninnyhammer!
Re: Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) by sapele914(m): 8:14pm On Apr 30, 2022
hopexter:

I get confused sometimes by you lot, if Peter Obi is contesting to be the President of Nigeria and the igbos are all willing to support him and see him as the only one who can fix Nigeria( the Zoo), then which section of igbos want to leave Nigeria and form Biafra? what happens to Biafra agitation? I’m not understanding, you are fighting for referendum and contesting to be the President of the country you’re fighting for Referendum undecided
To be honest, I am sorry for that Nuisance Secessionist, Biafra news is now back page story, Peter Obi for President has taken over front page, after their loss in the election, they will return to their self determination agitation.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) by truthCoder: 8:14pm On Apr 30, 2022
Seun:
Congratulations. Your N40m didn't catch fire.

Peter Obi is like the semi last card in Whot with one ‘general market’ and a ‘pick two’ card.

He currently is the contender to beat in PDP with all stars aligned perfectly for him.

He is from the south east, not too old and he is brilliant.

The other main contender is Osinbajo from APC.

Every other old money bag is just a calamity waiting to make one dollar equal N1,000 if they are elected.

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) by Vulcanheph(m): 8:15pm On Apr 30, 2022
So far... This is the most credible candidate I have seen yet.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) by iscom(m): 8:15pm On Apr 30, 2022
OK
Re: Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) by franudi: 8:15pm On Apr 30, 2022
Our in coming president.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) by sapele914(m): 8:16pm On Apr 30, 2022
Vulcanheph:
So far... This is the most credible candidate I have seen yet.
Based on what policy if I may ask?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jonathan Takes The Lead In Imo / Babachir Lawal: It’s Not Compulsory North Must Cede Power To South In 2023 / Olisa Metuh Freed From Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.