Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,629 members, 7,820,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

My Top 7 Presidential Choice In Orderly Manner 2023 Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Top 7 Presidential Choice In Orderly Manner 2023 Elections (1970 Views)

How G-5 Governors, Other PDP Leaders Stand On Presidential Choice / Why Tinubu Nomination Will Give The PDP A Presidential Choice Dilemma. / 7 Presidential Candidates Seek Release Of Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Top 7 Presidential Choice In Orderly Manner 2023 Elections by kingscare1(m): 8:25pm On Apr 30, 2022
My Top 7 Presidential Choice in Orderly Manner.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Top 7 Presidential Choice In Orderly Manner 2023 Elections by kingscare1(m): 8:28pm On Apr 30, 2022
I will list my reasons below.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Top 7 Presidential Choice In Orderly Manner 2023 Elections by kingscare1(m): 8:29pm On Apr 30, 2022
1) Osibanjo - Underated & Dont have the power to enforce changee now as the vp. They constantly tried to quiet him but they found out that his intellectual ability is very important in running day-to-day Nigerian government activities.

So, they need him and we need him also. From his wealth of experience he knows exactly what to do and what not to do to make Nigeria great if given the mantle. He is empathic, upright and would not tolerate bad behaviours and activities when he eventually become the president..

46 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Top 7 Presidential Choice In Orderly Manner 2023 Elections by Wazobia2216: 8:31pm On Apr 30, 2022
kingscare1:
My own top 7
1. Peter Obi
2. Peter Obi
3. Peter Obi
4. Peter Obi
5. Peter Obi
6. Peter Obi
7. Peter Obi

It would have been difficult if Fashola was there!

I keep insisting the emergence of Peter Obi will solve a lot of problems in Nigeria!

The lovers of truth will understand where I am heading to!

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Top 7 Presidential Choice In Orderly Manner 2023 Elections by SpatialKing(m): 8:33pm On Apr 30, 2022
kingscare1:
1) Osibanjo - Underated & Dont have the power to enforce change, they tried to quiet him but they found out that his intellectual ability is very important in running day-to-day Nigerian government activities.
Stories
Who are the they?
Osinbajo is part of the they
For the past 6 years he has been dinning and enjoying as VP with the so called they even his daughter owns a luxury beauty Plaza in Abuja.
Election is near now he wants to exempt himself from the so called they..
What has he done to rescue us from the so called they.
He has been praising and commending the so called they.

12 Likes

Re: My Top 7 Presidential Choice In Orderly Manner 2023 Elections by kingscare1(m): 8:36pm On Apr 30, 2022
2) Peter Obi - A technocrat. He understand the economic aspect of the country very well. Very economical with money. Though he acts like a gentle man, I feel that he has the best interest of the country at heart. He will be a serious positive change maker in the economy (take what he did at anambra for example) and bring ibos together in the federal level. Anambras are very serious minded progressive people.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Top 7 Presidential Choice In Orderly Manner 2023 Elections by SpatialKing(m): 8:39pm On Apr 30, 2022
Wazobia2216:

My own top 7
1. Peter Obi
2. Peter Obi
3. Peter Obi
4. Peter Obi
5. Peter Obi
6. Peter Obi
7. Peter Obi

I keep insisting the emergence of Peter Obi will solve a lot of problems in Nigeria!

Correct

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Top 7 Presidential Choice In Orderly Manner 2023 Elections by Wazobia2216: 8:41pm On Apr 30, 2022
You signed "not too young to run" bill let's have someone refreshing for a change!

Peter Obi should move out and strike better deals with people so that you can have more votes

Nigeria needs you!

2 Likes

Re: My Top 7 Presidential Choice In Orderly Manner 2023 Elections by kingscare1(m): 8:41pm On Apr 30, 2022
3) Wike - Wike inshort will force change by fire by force. He has the confidence, boldness, ruggedity to tackle insecurity and insurgency.

He is the kind of person that would step on toes, fire and sack underperforming persons or group to get what he wants. He is not a pushover. He is the kind of person needed to force change in Nigeria and change the statuse Que.
Re: My Top 7 Presidential Choice In Orderly Manner 2023 Elections by kingscare1(m): 8:46pm On Apr 30, 2022
4) Amaechi - I can't really say that he is the best man for the job of the president, but he is better. We can see what he did in our trainway sector when given the mandate. Though he look funny in all his pictures, he is not the type of person that is predictable. He is from the southern part of Nigeria which is also a good point, we don't need a northerner now. I can't really say much about him.
Re: My Top 7 Presidential Choice In Orderly Manner 2023 Elections by Great2017: 8:48pm On Apr 30, 2022
Tinubu should have been the last on that list because he is not fit. He needs to be looked after.

2 Likes

Re: My Top 7 Presidential Choice In Orderly Manner 2023 Elections by Okwyjesus(m): 8:51pm On Apr 30, 2022
kingscare1:
2) Peter Obi - A technocrat. He understand the economic aspect of the country very well. Very economical with money. Though he acts like a gentle man, I feel that he has the best interest of the country at heart. He will be a serious positive change maker in the economy (take what he did at anambra for example) and bring ibos together in the federal level. Anambras are very serious minded progressive people.
Enemies of Nigeria in the desert region is already packaging Jonathan to confuse southerners. I saw his poster driving through PH today.

I thought the Jonathan BRUHAHA is a joke
Re: My Top 7 Presidential Choice In Orderly Manner 2023 Elections by kingscare1(m): 8:53pm On Apr 30, 2022
5) Tinubu - He is old, age is not on his side, physically he cant do much and so many controversies are trailing him but he made the list, because we must admit he is always good at appointing best hands to work with him.

Take progressive Lagos state as example, he contributed to the development of lagos state and keep bringing great and capable hands for the job.

He is a progressive person and clever in his doings. He is very unpredictable and can shock Nigerian with great transformation or worst transformation when giving such an opportunity.

His Presidential tenure outcome is 50/50 unknown. It could be the best and it could be the worst. Hands crossed.

2 Likes

Re: My Top 7 Presidential Choice In Orderly Manner 2023 Elections by kingscare1(m): 9:01pm On Apr 30, 2022
6) Atiku - is the best of the worst. If giving the opportunity, Nigeria may not survive the ongiong tribal sentiments.

We feel that northerners are most featured, favourites and gainers of Nigeria resources and ministries. So other tribes feel cheated that's why you see oduduwa and Biafra agitating hard to go our separate ways. We don't need a northerner now to be president to save the country from collapsing. We need a southern president to bring about the unity and fairness we yearn for.

Atiku is better than other northern presidential counterparts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Top 7 Presidential Choice In Orderly Manner 2023 Elections by kingscare1(m): 9:05pm On Apr 30, 2022
7) Saraki - He looks quiet and not charismatic but I believe he knows what he is doing. To be frank with you Atiku will be more better than him in term of presidency because he might be controlled by the northern elites but Atiku has the charisma to balance the equation when such happens.

Well, he is not predictable and I don't see him being the best candidate or even enforcing the change Nigerians needs.
Re: My Top 7 Presidential Choice In Orderly Manner 2023 Elections by drmuchin: 9:41pm On Apr 30, 2022
My take is that Nigeria may cease to exist after 2023
Re: My Top 7 Presidential Choice In Orderly Manner 2023 Elections by kingscare1(m): 9:42pm On Apr 30, 2022
The main contestants in Apc:
- Osibanjo
- Tinubu
- Amaechi (Lightweight)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Top 7 Presidential Choice In Orderly Manner 2023 Elections by kingscare1(m): 9:42pm On Apr 30, 2022
The main contestants in PDP:
- Atiku
- Peter Obi
- Wike
Re: My Top 7 Presidential Choice In Orderly Manner 2023 Elections by ZombieSlaughter: 9:47pm On Apr 30, 2022
kingscare1:
3) Wike - Wike inshort will force change by fire by force. He has the confidence, boldness, ruggedity to tackle insecurity and insurgency.

He is the kind of person that would step on toes, fire and sack underperforming persons or group to get what he wants. He is not a pushover. He is the kind of person needed to force change in Nigeria and change the statuse Que.

You bloody nigerians seems to love to vote tyrants who are too full of themselves and when that start dealing with you, you start running from pillar to post crying up and down.

Booharii case never teach una lesson.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Top 7 Presidential Choice In Orderly Manner 2023 Elections by kingscare1(m): 9:48pm On Apr 30, 2022
drmuchin:
My take is that Nigeria may cease to exist after 2023

This might happen if a northern ascend the throne due to high tribal sentiments, separatist agitations, increased Terrorism & civil frustrations.

Sure, if care is not taken, if the wrong person is elected for the next 8years, it will boomerang.
Re: My Top 7 Presidential Choice In Orderly Manner 2023 Elections by Michael004: 9:50pm On Apr 30, 2022
Wazobia2216:

My own top 7
1. Peter Obi
2. Peter Obi
3. Peter Obi
4. Peter Obi
5. Peter Obi
6. Peter Obi
7. Peter Obi

Kpele, truth teller. What is Obi's achievement?

1 Like

Re: My Top 7 Presidential Choice In Orderly Manner 2023 Elections by Michael004: 9:51pm On Apr 30, 2022
SpatialKing:

Stories
Who are the they?
Osinbajo is part of the they
For the past 6 years he has been dinning and enjoying as VP with the so called they even his daughter owns a luxury beauty Plaza in Abuja.
Election is near now he wants to exempt himself from the so called they..
What has he done to rescue us from the so called they.
He has been praising and commending the so called they.
So, your peter obi daughter is suffering and selling fish in onitsha market abi?

1 Like

Re: My Top 7 Presidential Choice In Orderly Manner 2023 Elections by kingscare1(m): 10:08pm On Apr 30, 2022
President Buhari will surely influence the outcome of who will succeed him before, during and after the election.

He has a favourite and will work for the person to win and succeed him whether we believe it or not, he will do that because he will not hand over to someone that he can't control or someone that would probe him after his tenure elapses.

Anybody buhari is standing for has a 65% chance of winning the Apc delegates election, he has everything in his palms and knows who is who and what is what. The other 35% is in the hands of external forces such as the influenced delegates that is out of his reach.

Well, in the Apc primaries, Anything can happen and anybody may emerge as the flag bearer as it stand now. There are so many underground deals going on behind the scenes.

1 Like

Re: My Top 7 Presidential Choice In Orderly Manner 2023 Elections by SweetiliciousD: 10:08pm On Apr 30, 2022
Wazobia2216:
You signed "not too young to run" bill let's have someone refreshing for a change!

Peter Obi should move out and strike better deals with people so that you can have more votes

Nigeria needs you!

Peter Obi or no other

2 Likes

Re: My Top 7 Presidential Choice In Orderly Manner 2023 Elections by ityP(m): 10:08pm On Apr 30, 2022
kingscare1:
4) Amaechi - I can't really say that he is the best man for the job of the president, but he is better. We can see what he did in our trainway sector when given the mandate. Though he look funny in all his pictures, he is not the type of person that is predictable. He is from the southern part of Nigeria which is also a good point, we don't need a northerner now. I can't really say much about him.

You can't say much about the best candidate present? He is the most politically experienced candidate among all candidates in naija at present. 22 years back to back of political experience. Two term speaker of the House of Representatives. Two times governor of Rivers state. Chiarman of governors forum from 2011-2015. Minister of Transportation for 7 years now. He was well respected as Speaker. No wonder he was able to do two terms. As governor, he changed Rivers. Rivers became the home of education. Free primary and secondary school education for citizens of Rivers state. People were in their farms when they received calls of scholarships abroad, no segregation. He did so well in terms of security too. Rivers was so hot when he emerged governor. Things changed in his tenure. Peace returned to Rivers state. I don't need to mention what he did as Minister. Everybody knows. But lemme just state this: If you remove the Ministry of Transportation from Buhari's tenure as a democratic president, then you remove the main bragging rights of this administration. So, he has Executive arm experience. He also has experience in the Legislative arm. He is presently a student of the Judiciary. Add that to his age and health. He is also one of the most detribalised politician in Nigeria at present. He can walk into any state in Nigeria and be welcomed by all. He is the best candidate Nigeria has ever presented for any democratic election till date

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Top 7 Presidential Choice In Orderly Manner 2023 Elections by kingscare1(m): 10:12pm On Apr 30, 2022
ityP:

You can't say much about the best candidate present? He is the most politically experienced candidate among all candidates in naija at present. 22 years back to back of political experience. Two term speaker of the House of Representatives. Two times governor of Rivers state. Chiarman of governors forum from 2011-2015. Minister of Transportation for 7 years now. He was well respected as Speaker. No wonder he was able to do two terms. As governor, he changed Rivers. Rivers became the home of education. Free primary and secondary school education for citizens of Rivers state. People were in their farms when they received calls of scholarships abroad, no segregation. He did so well in terms of security too. Rivers was so hot when he emerged governor. Things changed in his tenure. Peace returned to Rivers state. I don't need to mention what he did as Minister. Everybody knows. But lemme just state this: If you remove the Ministry of Transportation from Buhari's tenure as a democratic president, then you remove the main bragging rights of this administration. So, he has Executive arm experience. He also has experience in the Legislative arm. He is presently a student of the Judiciary. Add that to his age and health. He is also one of the most detribalised politician present in Nigeria at present. He can walk into any state in Nigeria and be welcomed by all. He is the best candidate Nigeria has ever presented for any democratic election till date

Very insightful.
Thanks for putting this out for persons that don't know much about him.

1 Like

Re: My Top 7 Presidential Choice In Orderly Manner 2023 Elections by naija4life247: 10:26pm On Apr 30, 2022
kingscare1:

Whatever you are smoking, stop it before it stops you
Re: My Top 7 Presidential Choice In Orderly Manner 2023 Elections by Enceladus(m): 10:32pm On Apr 30, 2022
grin grin grin

Like they say, the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing Nigerians that Nigeria's problem is because of incompetency or corruption.

Suddenly Peter Obi is now better than Goodluck Jonathan. Who in your list is better than Obasanjo and Goodluck?

Many of our youths will have sense after the politicians are done with their future.
Re: My Top 7 Presidential Choice In Orderly Manner 2023 Elections by kingscare1(m): 10:35pm On Apr 30, 2022
Enceladus:
grin grin grin

Like they say, the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing Nigerians that Nigeria's problem is because of incompetency or corruption.

Suddenly Peter Obi is now better than Goodluck Jonathan. Who in your list is better than Obasanjo and Goodluck?

Many of our youths will have sense after the politicians are done with their future.

We are thinking forward and not backward.

1 Like

Re: My Top 7 Presidential Choice In Orderly Manner 2023 Elections by Enceladus(m): 10:51pm On Apr 30, 2022
kingscare1:

We are thinking forward and not backward.

What does that even mean? You are thinking forward grin grin

Keep waiting for a messiah, He will surely come.
Re: My Top 7 Presidential Choice In Orderly Manner 2023 Elections by esivue007(m): 11:02pm On Apr 30, 2022
Great2017:
Tinubu should have been the last on that list because he is not fit. He needs to be looked after.
grin grin cheesy

This guy grin
I swear u get it.

1 Like

Re: My Top 7 Presidential Choice In Orderly Manner 2023 Elections by techWriter3: 11:11pm On Apr 30, 2022
Correct

(1) (2) (Reply)

SWAGA Dismisses Peter Obi, Says 2023 Election Is Between Tinubu, Atiku / What Is Happening In Rivers State / Pa Fasoranti: I Did Not Endorse Tinubu. He Only Came For Prayers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.