Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Mothers Of Children Between Ages 3 To 6 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mothers Of Children Between Ages 3 To 6 (706 Views)

Nudity In Front Of Children.. Right Or Wrong ,? / Elijah Tanko: 4 Women Lay Claim To 6-year-old Boy, Panel Orders DNA Test / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mothers Of Children Between Ages 3 To 6 by BeeBlossoms: 9:23pm On Apr 30, 2022
Hi

I felt mothers of children in this age group should give each other support also

It’s not easy, especially in this economy

Looking forward to have more people here
Re: Mothers Of Children Between Ages 3 To 6 by Sophiemama: 5:47am On May 01, 2022
This is good.

1 Like

Re: Mothers Of Children Between Ages 3 To 6 by BeeBlossoms: 10:03am On May 01, 2022
Sophiemama:
This is good.

Pls share with people that might be interested

Do you have children in the age group that are losing teeth yet?

Any Tips?

I just started feeling weird about it, how does one brush it, I am curious?

Re: Mothers Of Children Between Ages 3 To 6 by Sophiemama: 1:54pm On May 01, 2022
BeeBlossoms:

Pls share with people that might be interested
Do you have children in the age group that are losing teeth yet?
Any Tips?
I just started feeling weird about it, how does one brush it, I am curious?
No tips. My baby is just 2 years and 2 months.

1 Like

Re: Mothers Of Children Between Ages 3 To 6 by sisisioge: 3:05pm On May 01, 2022
Cute....so they still need those funny looking gums brushed? May God bless our children grin

1 Like

Re: Mothers Of Children Between Ages 3 To 6 by Mumben(f): 3:17pm On May 01, 2022
Well, you continue brushing the teeth but this time, more gently as the shaky tooth will be painful to touch. You'll need to chop the meat for him or her whenever you need to give them meat so as not to stress the already weak tooth.

1 Like

Re: Mothers Of Children Between Ages 3 To 6 by BeeBlossoms: 9:42pm On May 01, 2022
Mumben:
Well, you continue brushing the teeth but this time, more gently as the shaky tooth will be painful to touch. You'll need to chop the meat for him or her whenever you need to give them meat so as not to stress the already weak tooth.

Toh
I been dey wonder and I just realized I couldnt remember how that was handled in my childhood
I just remembered that some teeth removed as I was chewing sef �
Re: Mothers Of Children Between Ages 3 To 6 by Omariah(f): 11:29am On May 16, 2022
Good morning mamas. What about protecting them from infections from creches?

(1) (Reply)

Is This 85,000 Naira Grant Real Or Fake? Just Got The Message Photos / Domestic Violence From Women / Thinking About Suicide?read This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.