Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,036 members, 7,838,586 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Yul Edochie To Critics: I Will Sort Out Issues In My Family Amicably - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie To Critics: I Will Sort Out Issues In My Family Amicably (26401 Views)

Reactions As Judy Austin Adds Husband’s Name Yul Edochie To Her Name / Banky W Responds To Critics Of His Big Wedding / Yul Edochie Takes His Governorship Campaign To The Market (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie To Critics: I Will Sort Out Issues In My Family Amicably by TheWolfen(m): 8:48am On May 01, 2022
Nah man you be. Kudos
Re: Yul Edochie To Critics: I Will Sort Out Issues In My Family Amicably by rippa(m): 8:50am On May 01, 2022
emmabest2000:
Ijiji na enweghi onye ndumodu na eso ozu ana
Stop spreading lies
Re: Yul Edochie To Critics: I Will Sort Out Issues In My Family Amicably by Realestatevixen: 8:50am On May 01, 2022
Only 5 plots are available for this massive Ramadan price slash.

I am giving out 5 plots of 500sqm piece of land @ N3.5m each. Original price is 7m.

Seman metropolis estate Lugbe Abuja is located behind Dunamis Glory Dome, and beside River park estate, along airport road Abuja. This is a once in a life time opportunity.

Please call 080 3651 9974 now!!!.
Re: Yul Edochie To Critics: I Will Sort Out Issues In My Family Amicably by rippa(m): 8:51am On May 01, 2022
Cryer:
Na you know where your mumu carry you reach.
This guy should stop dreaming,his recent action is a no no to any wise person rooting for him.

I hope his wife moves on and divorce the BST,this one no get anything to offer apart from fvvking around like a whvvre.
We need strong men no be all this mumu wey prvvk dey scratch.
U haven't said anything actually
Re: Yul Edochie To Critics: I Will Sort Out Issues In My Family Amicably by rippa(m): 8:52am On May 01, 2022
Santusgee:
Men will always be Men
That's his personal problem
Now go and solve urs
Then we can face the general problem
Re: Yul Edochie To Critics: I Will Sort Out Issues In My Family Amicably by rippa(m): 8:54am On May 01, 2022
Brendaniel:
Yul Edochie should have settled the issue with his family first...
Is the family complaining? Has d wife fire for divorce?
Why are u people trying to create problem where there is not
He has d right to marry 300wives
Re: Yul Edochie To Critics: I Will Sort Out Issues In My Family Amicably by amkrocky: 8:55am On May 01, 2022
Like it as you are packaging the whole thing well.....but guy,you bleeped-up
Re: Yul Edochie To Critics: I Will Sort Out Issues In My Family Amicably by Ijaya123: 8:56am On May 01, 2022
I don’t even understand why Nigerians carry this matter for head like gala.

Is that our problem?
Re: Yul Edochie To Critics: I Will Sort Out Issues In My Family Amicably by Nobody: 8:56am On May 01, 2022
AS A GRADUATE WITH NO JOB,A LECTURE,A BANKER,TEACHER,BUSINESS MAN/WOMAN WHATEVER YOU ARE REMEMBER THAT OUR FUTURE LAYS IN OUR HANDS,PETER OBI OF NIGERIA TESTED AND TRUSTED CAN FIX NIGERIA KINDLY DONATE TO SUPPORT THE MOVEMENT

Re: Yul Edochie To Critics: I Will Sort Out Issues In My Family Amicably by BafanaBafana: 8:57am On May 01, 2022
emmabest2000:
You actually believe Pet Edochie said that?
Re: Yul Edochie To Critics: I Will Sort Out Issues In My Family Amicably by daxaja22: 8:57am On May 01, 2022
Eid Mubarak to all Muslim Brethren, watch this beautiful Iftar in Saudi Arabia as you break your last fast today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYTxsWhlNN8
Re: Yul Edochie To Critics: I Will Sort Out Issues In My Family Amicably by izibili44: 8:59am On May 01, 2022
ReubenE:
The frenzy about a grown up man taking a second wife is what I am yet to understand.

The first wife that is the supposed victim of this supposed misdemeanor is not running from pillar to post like those critics that sleep and wake with this issue, neither has she filed for a divorce if it is as bad as some people make it appear.
Freedom Fighters that don't actually know what they are fighting for. Yul and his first wife are adults, taking a second wife is a family problem.
Few weeks ago, same critics were advising all women to leave their husbands if they are maltreated in any way, I am surprised none has told the first wife to leave because of what Yul did. Rather they are fighting the man and admonishing the wife to fight to protect her possession because she suffered with him through thick and thin.

It is Buhari and our useless National Assembly that deserve this level of bile.
supported

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie To Critics: I Will Sort Out Issues In My Family Amicably by mozona(m): 9:03am On May 01, 2022
Na me wan help you before
Re: Yul Edochie To Critics: I Will Sort Out Issues In My Family Amicably by favour32(m): 9:03am On May 01, 2022
emmabest2000:
Blatant lie and a bullshit!
Re: Yul Edochie To Critics: I Will Sort Out Issues In My Family Amicably by Successjoel123: 9:03am On May 01, 2022
Abeg,make una patronize me o .for your car tracking installation and if you wish to learn car tracking installation too. You can grab our pure practical video training course at affordable price and start earn as car tracking installer.

Re: Yul Edochie To Critics: I Will Sort Out Issues In My Family Amicably by TenQ: 9:08am On May 01, 2022
Omicronvaccine:
Second Wife: "I Will Sort Out Any Issues In My Family Amicably" - Yul Edochie Replies Critics

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc-tzTUqck6/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Very selfish man
If it was the wife that commited adultery, he would have long filed a divorce. Now, he is claiming amicable settlement!
Re: Yul Edochie To Critics: I Will Sort Out Issues In My Family Amicably by shankara7: 9:12am On May 01, 2022
TenQ:

Very selfish man
If it was the wife that commited adultery, he would have long filed a divorce. Now, he is claiming amicable settlement!
Yes because he paid her bride price and brought her to his house.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie To Critics: I Will Sort Out Issues In My Family Amicably by jrusky(m): 9:15am On May 01, 2022
My man I'm so much like you but as I told you few days you fell my hands bro.

What came over you that you have such a respected father and you went behind him to paid one idiot dowry bro its not done bro you seriously downgraded your dad.

As igbo indegene that your new wife must be a useless non trained irresponsible harlot to agreed to a dowry being paid and non of your family are present pls which dowry is that? Who does that and yet the bitch felt cool about it?

Yea it's your life, your family but in our society only one parent give birth to a child but its everyone that contributed to the child upbringing both teacher, clergy, neighbours, street bros and aunts etc.

The other time it was Rita Edochie who first bought embarrassment upon this family by marrying her daughter out by herself people talked and let go because she just married in the family now you the son of the family embarrassed your dad this much, sorry my guy no excuse pls.

If you are my son you see that your untrained wife will no enter my house or step into my compound till I live no more he wont step my house let angel come down to beg me i won't listen.
Re: Yul Edochie To Critics: I Will Sort Out Issues In My Family Amicably by kingthreat(m): 9:17am On May 01, 2022
emmabest2000:

Pete never said this. Stop being a fake news harbinger.
Re: Yul Edochie To Critics: I Will Sort Out Issues In My Family Amicably by damosade(m): 9:18am On May 01, 2022
If the family is well sorted out., then the country will be at peace.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie To Critics: I Will Sort Out Issues In My Family Amicably by Isaacify: 9:21am On May 01, 2022
Samirjejr19:
[
So why don't you just subscribe and make this money let's see?
Stop deceiving people abeg
Re: Yul Edochie To Critics: I Will Sort Out Issues In My Family Amicably by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:27am On May 01, 2022
Communities wayward man
Re: Yul Edochie To Critics: I Will Sort Out Issues In My Family Amicably by Yankee101: 9:32am On May 01, 2022
People won't give you money for elections like b4

You broke the heart of the wife of your youth

You can't be trusted again, not because you married again, but the sneaky way you deceived her and people around you
Re: Yul Edochie To Critics: I Will Sort Out Issues In My Family Amicably by phemmyfour: 9:33am On May 01, 2022
Foodqueen:
Sort your family problems first before you sort your country's.
He's a joke, we don't need his calibre in the helm of affairs of the nation
Re: Yul Edochie To Critics: I Will Sort Out Issues In My Family Amicably by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:36am On May 01, 2022
Omicronvaccine:
Second Wife: "I Will Sort Out Any Issues In My Family Amicably" - Yul Edochie Replies Critics

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc-tzTUqck6/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

This young idiot never jam.

E go soon understand.
Re: Yul Edochie To Critics: I Will Sort Out Issues In My Family Amicably by Tulsaguy: 9:48am On May 01, 2022
cenaman:
Anybody wey go talk about this matter again including Yul himself go collect. undecided undecided

Vawulence in your blood nigar grin
Re: Yul Edochie To Critics: I Will Sort Out Issues In My Family Amicably by TenQ: 9:49am On May 01, 2022
shankara7:
Yes because he paid her bride price and brought her to his house.
Please how much did he buy his slave?

Let's compare with how much her parents spent on her!
Re: Yul Edochie To Critics: I Will Sort Out Issues In My Family Amicably by Isorite: 10:01am On May 01, 2022
This young man is gradually killing his career without knowing it. He is doing the damage control the very wrong way.

His cheating has been exposed and he is busy praising himself. The few members of his immediate family that spoke didn't support the issue.

Somebody should advise him to close his mouth. It requires just one of the company he is serving as their brand ambassador to back out and every other success he had achieved to come crashing in.

He should learn from Sammy Okposo and Will Smith. A mistake should be apologized for not running around praising himself.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie To Critics: I Will Sort Out Issues In My Family Amicably by Yelsgink(m): 10:02am On May 01, 2022
Yul is a grown-up! Let the man breathe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mo Abudu & Her Daughter, Temidayo At "Fifty" Premiere / Chika Ike Studies For Harvard (Photo) / Tboss Reacts To Pregnancy Rumors Linked To Uti Nwachukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.