Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,568 members, 7,958,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:41 PM

Yul Edochie To Critics: I Will Sort Out Issues In My Family Amicably - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie To Critics: I Will Sort Out Issues In My Family Amicably (26584 Views)

What Can You Use To Insult Me Now?- Shatta Bandle To Critics After Fixing Teeth / Reactions As Judy Austin Adds Husband’s Name Yul Edochie To Her Name / Banky W Responds To Critics Of His Big Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie To Critics: I Will Sort Out Issues In My Family Amicably by bluefilm: 10:04am On May 01, 2022
I thought they said it was all a publicity stunt to garner awareness for his presidential bid?

Well sha, dat one kwansign dem
Re: Yul Edochie To Critics: I Will Sort Out Issues In My Family Amicably by HopefulFuture: 10:24am On May 01, 2022
I think it's a kind of coping mechanism,talking( aproko-ing) about other people kinda make them feel better or less burdened bout their own personal problems..reminds me of the temp relief effect of alcohol or weed
toobusy:
Nigerians are the most caring humans on the planet Earth,so it would seem,I mean how else would you describe a group of people that constantly overlook their own problems to discuss about another person's problem even if theirs is piling up like zuma rock.
Re: Yul Edochie To Critics: I Will Sort Out Issues In My Family Amicably by Minajesty18(f): 10:46am On May 01, 2022
Omicronvaccine:
Second Wife: "I Will Sort Out Any Issues In My Family Amicably" - Yul Edochie Replies Critics

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc-tzTUqck6/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I think dude played a prank on Nigeria oh.
Re: Yul Edochie To Critics: I Will Sort Out Issues In My Family Amicably by whytediamond(m): 10:59am On May 01, 2022
Na you know where your mumu carry you reach.
This guy should stop dreaming,his recent action is a no no to any wise person rooting for him.

I hope his wife moves on and divorce the BST,this one no get anything to offer apart from fvvking around like a whvvre.
We need strong men no be all this mumu wey prvvk dey scratch.

I want you to answer this question sincerely, who will be fuvcking her after divorce. Still Yul I guess.
Re: Yul Edochie To Critics: I Will Sort Out Issues In My Family Amicably by Digmygold: 11:12am On May 01, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy read this and come and receive three knocks from me for not minding your business.
Re: Yul Edochie To Critics: I Will Sort Out Issues In My Family Amicably by ZooOga: 11:28am On May 01, 2022
emmabest2000:
Ijiji na enweghi onye ndumodu na eso ozu ana

LOLZ

Papa Don't Take No Mess

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0QQUps8954

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie To Critics: I Will Sort Out Issues In My Family Amicably by NaijaCars4sale: 11:43am On May 01, 2022
This is the best thing to do now
Re: Yul Edochie To Critics: I Will Sort Out Issues In My Family Amicably by West2019(m): 12:13pm On May 01, 2022
If you like
Re: Yul Edochie To Critics: I Will Sort Out Issues In My Family Amicably by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:16pm On May 01, 2022
This guy should stop dreaming,his recent action is a no no to any wise person rooting for him.

I hope his wife moves on and divorce the BST,this one no get anything to offer apart from fvvking around like a whvvre.

Divorce and family issues no concern leading a company or a country, you guys should stop relating family issues to leading, some people are great leaders but not lucky when it comes to family, Elon musk is divorced 3 times, Dangote 2 times, many more, Donald trump divorced before marrying Melanie. So many more
Re: Yul Edochie To Critics: I Will Sort Out Issues In My Family Amicably by Stanleyq: 12:21pm On May 01, 2022
We no want a president who will impregnate all his female appointees, stay back and quiet cos u allowed ursif for de devil to use and bring ur carrier down de ground, u killed de love of many.
Re: Yul Edochie To Critics: I Will Sort Out Issues In My Family Amicably by cenaman(m): 12:36pm On May 01, 2022
Tulsaguy:

Vawulence in your blood nigar grin

Re: Yul Edochie To Critics: I Will Sort Out Issues In My Family Amicably by Tulsaguy: 12:37pm On May 01, 2022
[quote author=cenaman post=112424333][/quote]
Nigar raw.... Caution
Re: Yul Edochie To Critics: I Will Sort Out Issues In My Family Amicably by adebayo987: 12:51pm On May 01, 2022
Omicronvaccine:
Second Wife: "I Will Sort Out Any Issues In My Family Amicably" - Yul Edochie Replies Critics

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc-tzTUqck6/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Betrayal syndrome is already in you... This means you can sell Nigeria to the Chinese!

charity begins at home.
Re: Yul Edochie To Critics: I Will Sort Out Issues In My Family Amicably by happiness4ever(m): 12:51pm On May 01, 2022
Why drink panadol for another man's headache
Re: Yul Edochie To Critics: I Will Sort Out Issues In My Family Amicably by shankara7: 1:21pm On May 01, 2022
TenQ:

Please how much did he buy his slave?

Let's compare with how much her parents spent on her!
No woman deserves total loyalty from a man.. If the table should turn women would treat men as trash.
Re: Yul Edochie To Critics: I Will Sort Out Issues In My Family Amicably by HltSong: 1:29pm On May 01, 2022
Even tho I am a Yoruba Muslim, I detest polygamy cos it ruined my family. Hatred, incest and so many abominations. Na babalawo dem call 2 plant magun in our compound 2 put things in order. So much death in my compound the next year.
Re: Yul Edochie To Critics: I Will Sort Out Issues In My Family Amicably by rickyrex(m): 1:49pm On May 01, 2022

so your governor and other people in government position don't have related scandal in their home right. Dey decieve yourself
Re: Yul Edochie To Critics: I Will Sort Out Issues In My Family Amicably by rockcitie: 2:47pm On May 01, 2022
AntiChristian:
Lol

Polygamy is not a sin but you are guilty of Adultery. But "let he who is sinless be the first to cast a stone" is the Christian ideology in vogue!

Read More post on the allowance of Polygamy in the Bible on Nairaland.

1. If He Marries Another Woman..

https://www.nairaland.com/7032447/he-marries-another-woman

2. God Said He GAVE Wives (not A Wife)

https://www.nairaland.com/7029702/god-said-he-gave-wives

3. The Context Is DIVORCE NOT POLYGAMY

https://www.nairaland.com/7032858/context-divorce-not-polygamy

4. Jesus Used A Parable That Includes Polygamy

https://www.nairaland.com/7029727/jesus-used-parable-includes-polygamy

5. Polygamy In Christianity- (one Flesh)

https://www.nairaland.com/7029678/polygamy-christianity-one-flesh

6. Why Did Yahweh Support Polygamy?

https://www.nairaland.com/6093345/why-did-yahweh-support-polygamy

You call yourself anti-Christian, so why do you delve into Christianity matters.

Go & read Matthew 19:5-6, Jesus Himself endorsed MONOGAMY. Jesus made mention of WIFE and not wives.

Matthew 19:5-6
[5]And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they two shall be one flesh.

[6]Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.
Re: Yul Edochie To Critics: I Will Sort Out Issues In My Family Amicably by Arabaincubus: 5:10pm On May 01, 2022
That's his business. He has messed things up big time for himself. If that baby was not cute, he would not have been carried away.
Re: Yul Edochie To Critics: I Will Sort Out Issues In My Family Amicably by TenQ: 5:30pm On May 01, 2022
shankara7:
No woman deserves total loyalty from a man.. If the table should turn women would treat men as trash.
Unfortunately, I have a different report. My wife is the most trustworthy person I know. I have not been one day disappointed with her loyalty as long as we've been married. I have no regret whatsoever for marrying her.

On a serious note:
If you do your foundational work well AND you are a good man, you will find a trustworthy woman as wife.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie To Critics: I Will Sort Out Issues In My Family Amicably by Bbbw: 6:24pm On May 01, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie To Critics: I Will Sort Out Issues In My Family Amicably by ufotunang: 6:36pm On May 01, 2022
You President...you cannot solve your family problems and you want to solve nigeria problems.. nawaoooo...
Re: Yul Edochie To Critics: I Will Sort Out Issues In My Family Amicably by ufotunang: 6:38pm On May 01, 2022
Arabaincubus:
That's his business. He has messed things up big time for himself. If that baby was not cute, he would not have been carried away.
...so if the baby was ugly he would had ran away and abandoned the baby abi
Re: Yul Edochie To Critics: I Will Sort Out Issues In My Family Amicably by shankara7: 7:41pm On May 01, 2022
TenQ:

Unfortunately, I have a different report. My wife is the most trustworthy person I know. I have not been one day disappointed with her loyalty as long as we've been married. I have no regret whatsoever for marrying her.

On a serious note:
If you do your foundational work well AND you are a good man, you will find a trustworthy woman as wife.
Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie To Critics: I Will Sort Out Issues In My Family Amicably by AntiChristian: 9:32pm On May 01, 2022
rockcitie:

You call yourself anti-Christian, so why do you delve into Christianity matters.

Go & read Matthew 19:5-6, Jesus Himself endorsed MONOGAMY. Jesus made mention of WIFE and not wives.

Matthew 19:5-6
[5]And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they two shall be one flesh.

[6]Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

Assuming you read all my posts up there you'd have known what is called "context". Jesus answered a question on divorce and you guys claimed he was addressing monogamy.

Kindly find time to read before you attack else you'll fail.
Re: Yul Edochie To Critics: I Will Sort Out Issues In My Family Amicably by rockcitie: 11:46pm On May 01, 2022
AntiChristian:

Assuming you read all my posts up there you'd have known what is called "context". Jesus answered a question on divorce and you guys claimed he was addressing monogamy.

Kindly find time to read before you attack else you'll fail.

But when you read the words of Jesus in that Matthew 19:5-6, what does it sound like?? If Jesus was in support of polygamy, why didn't he say a man should cleave to "wives"?? Why did he specifically mention WIFE & even said a man & his wife shall become ONE flesh??
Re: Yul Edochie To Critics: I Will Sort Out Issues In My Family Amicably by petitoni(f): 12:10am On May 02, 2022
HiFive:
Abeg Bleep all these mo'fuckas. Do ur thing.

Ipa pa ará ẹ, o lóhùn paja...
Re: Yul Edochie To Critics: I Will Sort Out Issues In My Family Amicably by AntiChristian: 5:54am On May 02, 2022
rockcitie:

But when you read the words of Jesus in that Matthew 19:5-6, what does it sound like?? If Jesus was in support of polygamy, why didn't he say a man should cleave to "wives"?? Why did he specifically mention WIFE & even said a man & his wife shall become ONE flesh??

He made no comment on polygamy. He never mentioned marrying more than one.

He only focused on the divorce question he was asked.
Re: Yul Edochie To Critics: I Will Sort Out Issues In My Family Amicably by HiFive: 8:27am On May 02, 2022
petitoni:

Ipa pa ará ẹ, o lóhùn paja...

Na u sabi wetin u write so
Re: Yul Edochie To Critics: I Will Sort Out Issues In My Family Amicably by rockcitie: 11:50am On May 02, 2022
AntiChristian:

He made no comment on polygamy. He never mentioned marrying more than one.

He only focused on the divorce question he was asked.

So why didn't he mention "WIVES" when he was answering their questions??
Re: Yul Edochie To Critics: I Will Sort Out Issues In My Family Amicably by AntiChristian: 1:43pm On May 02, 2022
rockcitie:

So why didn't he mention "WIVES" when he was answering their questions??

Simply because he doesn't need to. His audience are knowledgeable people of the Torah. They know Deuteronomy 24:1, Exodus 21:10 and other rules of polygamy.

Every man marries one woman at a time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze Poses With His Asian Fans / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 4-Month-Old Son / 2018 BET Awards Winners List (updating Live)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.