Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,886 members, 7,863,013 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:38 AM

3 Ways You Could Know Her True Intentions Towards You Without Asking Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Ways You Could Know Her True Intentions Towards You Without Asking Her (389 Views)

When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question / How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) / Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Ways You Could Know Her True Intentions Towards You Without Asking Her by Chuks277: 9:07am On May 01, 2022
3. Pay attention to her close friends.
Observing her close friends and the types of personalities they exhibit will also provide you with some clues about the type of person your woman is. The company a woman keeps always reveals a lot about her. Remember the adage, "Show me your friend, and I'll show you who you are." If her friends are acting like gold diggers, there is a good chance that she is one as well, because being friends in the first place indicates that their opinions and behaviors are similar. Please read more > https://africamediang.com/3-ways-you-could-know-her-true-intentions-towards-you-without-asking-her/

(1) (Reply)

Orgy (sex Party) / My Friend's Ex Married To Another Man Is My Lover, How Do I Get Out Of This Mess / Most Effective Way To See A Person's True Personality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.