Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (260 Views)

MESSAGE FOR NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS AS THEY FACE A GENOCIDE-CHRISTIANITY FOR AFRICAN / Seven Important Ways To Prepare For The Second Coming Of Christ. / Prepare For Revolution, Archbishop Of Enugu Tell Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Sirmwill: 2:09pm On May 01, 2022
Re: . by Jashub: 2:13pm On May 01, 2022
There have been many prophecies regarding this country and so far, all have failed . But there is no harm in praying for the country and its people
Re: . by topoftheworld(m): 2:39pm On May 01, 2022
We would continue praying for our dear con3.
Re: . by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:40pm On May 01, 2022
Black man. cry undecided lipsrsealed

Shaking my head.

For gawd sake this is the 21st century, where solution can easily be found. The age of internet, information and technology age.

Rather black man has stubbornly continued to gaze at backwardness, focus on the past angry
Re: . by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:52pm On May 01, 2022
topoftheworld:
We would continue praying for our dear con3.
This thing requires common sense.

Now okay we know tribes continue to look at each other through prism of ethnicity and religion and look at each other with mutual suspicion.

Are there solutions to solve the problem? Yes there are! But the people that God has entrusted with leadership, responsible for the affairs of the people have continued to postpone the horrifying terrifying Armageddon D-Day.

I pray I and my family are not present to witness such a horror.
Re: . by Phaantom22: 3:12pm On May 01, 2022
It'll not come to pass, When the time comes we'll go our separate ways for good. My only problem is the army who always fight the south East while terrorists kill them like chicken.
Re: . by Sirmwill: 3:58pm On May 01, 2022
Phaantom22:
It'll not come to pass, When the time comes we'll go our separate ways for good. My only problem is the army who always fight the south East while terrorists kill them like chicken.

Exactly

(1) (Reply)

Extremism In Religion / The Times Of The LORD / Pastor Harassed By A Mad Man As He Tries To Deliver Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.