Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,326 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Prepare For Revolution, Archbishop Of Enugu Tell Nigerians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prepare For Revolution, Archbishop Of Enugu Tell Nigerians (18980 Views)

Archbishop Of Canterbury urges Anglicans In Uganda to resist anti-gay Law / Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) / Message From Archbishop Of Onitsha, Okeke, About Resumption Of Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prepare For Revolution, Archbishop Of Enugu Tell Nigerians by Antoeni(m): 4:40am On May 01, 2019
The Archbishop of Enugu Ecclesiastical Province, Church of Nigeria (Anglican Communion), Rev Emmanuel Chukwuma, on Tuesday called on Nigerians to prepare for a revolution.
 Chukwuma,  who has constantly criticised  President Muhammadu Buhari’s management  style, spoke in an interview with our correspondent in Enugu.
 According to him, the  poverty rate is high in the country  because of bad leadership.
He  said    the N30,000 new minimum wage would not   reduce poverty in Nigeria,  adding that  inflation would render  the new  pay  worthless.
 The cleric said, “There  is hunger and  people are deprived   of  the basic necessities of life in Nigeria and the  N30,000 new  minimum wage, which amounts to N1,000 per day,  would not solve any problem.
“How would people pay for house rent, school fees, medical fees and other utilities which must be taken care of, let alone feeding themselves and their  families.”
Chukwuma said, “It is high time the expired and old politicians who have held Nigeria down left the stage so that we can have a new Nigeria of our dream where things work.”
 He urged the Nigeria Labour Congress  to champion the revolution,  which, according to him,  is imminent.
 He also  called for  the restructuring of  the country.
Chukwuma added,  “All  political appointments must reflect  federal character. Since the President and  his deputy  come from  the North-West and South-West respectively,  the position of the Senate President and Speaker of the House of Representatives should go to other zones.”

Copied
https://punchng.com/prepare-for-revolution-archbishop-tells-nigerians/

14 Likes

Re: Prepare For Revolution, Archbishop Of Enugu Tell Nigerians by lawaljuliuss(m): 4:47am On May 01, 2019
let the revolution start from the church

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Prepare For Revolution, Archbishop Of Enugu Tell Nigerians by Antoeni(m): 4:56am On May 01, 2019
Let Him his wife and Kids take the Battle Frontline ,Then we will Follow.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prepare For Revolution, Archbishop Of Enugu Tell Nigerians by propsvila: 5:13am On May 01, 2019
We the Youth of Nigeria are very useless I tell you
For some of you whose father is up to seventy please do ask him about their youthful age and he will tell you that they enjoyed it to the fullest but look at Nigerian Youth of today

So hopeless and so directionless yet they come online here spewing trash in the name of ethnic War.

Good Morning and Happy New Month

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Prepare For Revolution, Archbishop Of Enugu Tell Nigerians by pafestula(m): 5:21am On May 01, 2019
Instead of buying private jet of $27 million? (N10B). Why not build a manufacturing company & employ your church members and other jobless citizens in the country? So the revolution must start from the church sir, even the bible says the judgement would start from the alter.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prepare For Revolution, Archbishop Of Enugu Tell Nigerians by Buhdeuce: 5:21am On May 01, 2019
Let him and his family lead, I will then follow!

Most of the people calling for revolution and "we no go free", have their families sitting pretty or outside the country.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prepare For Revolution, Archbishop Of Enugu Tell Nigerians by Drsnives(m): 5:21am On May 01, 2019
Am in

7 Likes

Re: Prepare For Revolution, Archbishop Of Enugu Tell Nigerians by Debaiz: 5:22am On May 01, 2019
He should push his family out first then others can follow.

With Freedom of speech come the freedom for some nitwits to start displaying their talent.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prepare For Revolution, Archbishop Of Enugu Tell Nigerians by Mac2016(m): 5:23am On May 01, 2019
Mouth revolution. Out all mentioned the pastor is still a tribal bigot! Mtcheww

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prepare For Revolution, Archbishop Of Enugu Tell Nigerians by EdmundChidera(m): 5:23am On May 01, 2019
There is nothing wrong with his view of revolution but sitting down in your church to command revolution wouldn't work

6 Likes

Re: Prepare For Revolution, Archbishop Of Enugu Tell Nigerians by dermmy(m): 5:23am On May 01, 2019
Lol. There won't be revolution in Nigeria cause Nigerians love suffering and smiling and many people have taken solace in religion so religion is the opium of the masses, it's their consolation.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Prepare For Revolution, Archbishop Of Enugu Tell Nigerians by bisi16(m): 5:26am On May 01, 2019
Akuko! Nobody wan die for Nigeria. Revolution kor, revelation ni. Abegi!!

3 Likes

Re: Prepare For Revolution, Archbishop Of Enugu Tell Nigerians by janeIBfashion(f): 5:27am On May 01, 2019
Good morning to you all

Please never be part that abuse or insult any man of God

Many of this pastors are trying their best

They are touching some lifes

I was a beneficiary and I am still

I was able to become a graduate through the help of my grassroot pastors and one noble church member in osun state then (3pastors joined together in my zonal headquarters church. The Parish pastor. Area pastor and the zonal pastor)

And right now am living in a church house free of charge in Lagos

I new what my current Lagos pastor has done in my life in the past and still doing now in terms of financial assistance and fatherly advices

God continues to bless all Good pastors in Jesus name and I pray they shall never miss their reward in Jesus name

THIS PASTOR IS SAYING WHAT IS SUPPOSED TO HAVE TAKEN PLACE A LONG TIME AGO BUT WE NIGERIANS ARE TOO PATIENT. THERE ARE SOME AFRICAN COUNTRIES THAT HAVE BEEN LIBERATED THROUGH REVOLUTION

I DONT PRAY FOR REVOLUTION BUT ONE DAY WE MAY BE PUSH TO THE WALL. CHECK WHAT HAPPENED IN ILESA OSUN STATE RECENTLY AGAINST POWER HOLDERS AND THE PEOPLE

GOD BLESS FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

I LOVE MY COUNTRY AND I BELIEVE I CAN MAKE IT IN THIS COUNTRY

I BELIEVE AND I PRAY NIGERIA SHALL BE GREAT SOON

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prepare For Revolution, Archbishop Of Enugu Tell Nigerians by kunlesehan(m): 5:29am On May 01, 2019
Walk the talk sir

3 Likes

Re: Prepare For Revolution, Archbishop Of Enugu Tell Nigerians by anonimi: 5:31am On May 01, 2019
pafestula:
Instead of buying private jet of $27 million? (N10B). Why not build a manufacturing company & employ your church members and other jobless citizens in the country? So the revolution must start from the church sir, even the bible says the judgement would start from the alter.

Well said.
Flesh and blood did not reveal this ogbonge message to you. cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4155194_religionquote_jpeg51ef818e81f851e5958395931ebafe6f

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prepare For Revolution, Archbishop Of Enugu Tell Nigerians by amiibaby(f): 5:32am On May 01, 2019
Lol
Re: Prepare For Revolution, Archbishop Of Enugu Tell Nigerians by anonimi: 5:32am On May 01, 2019
bisi16:
Akuko! Nobody wan die for Nigeria. Revolution kor, revelation ni. Abegi!!

Is everyone not dying slowly like the frog in the cold water that is slowly heated up
The revelation will soon hit you like a thunderbolt, I pray.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prepare For Revolution, Archbishop Of Enugu Tell Nigerians by Brightest04(m): 5:32am On May 01, 2019
Rev.Chukwuma or what are called,you should be busy preaching salvation to your congregation.
According to your assertion 30k minimum wage is not enough to curtail the level of high cost of things in the country. How much do you think will be enough to solve the issue?
It's pathetic that most of us are blind to see that we're growing in population, growing in sins,growing in corruption, growing in criminality,both in church,in the mosque, in the shrine of the gods of our fathers and nothing can stop the growth because it's part of our growing.

4 Likes

Re: Prepare For Revolution, Archbishop Of Enugu Tell Nigerians by Alamu1111: 5:32am On May 01, 2019
Look at me waiting above

Re: Prepare For Revolution, Archbishop Of Enugu Tell Nigerians by debossng: 5:34am On May 01, 2019
Tribalism and partisanship are our problems in Nigeria and that renders revolutionary efforts impotent

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prepare For Revolution, Archbishop Of Enugu Tell Nigerians by Peacemaker5129(f): 5:34am On May 01, 2019
Iyanmiri with bad news for Nigeria
It is Biafra that will witness revolution

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prepare For Revolution, Archbishop Of Enugu Tell Nigerians by Chinashopping84: 5:35am On May 01, 2019
These pastors should please stop heating the polity...We ship from china to Nigeria.check my siggy

2 Likes

Re: Prepare For Revolution, Archbishop Of Enugu Tell Nigerians by ednut1(m): 5:35am On May 01, 2019
We are cowards we have no liver to revolt. If u check now the man has a house in the usa and his kids are there

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prepare For Revolution, Archbishop Of Enugu Tell Nigerians by anonimi: 5:36am On May 01, 2019
Brightest04:
Rev.Chukwuma or what are called,you should be busy preaching salvation to your congregation.
According to your assertion 30k minimum wage is not enough to curtail the level of high cost of things in the country. How much do you think will be enough to solve the issue?
It's pathetic that most of us are blind to see that we're growing in population, growing in sins,growing in corruption, growing in criminality,both in church,in the mosque, in the shrine of the gods of our fathers and nothing can stop the growth because it's part of our growing.

Cut down the salaries and benefits of the politicians from president to local government councillors and their aides in line with what civil servants take home monthly total package to see how minimum wage will work.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2943664_wage_jpeg1488711c5349aed5f79f2e121e58b278

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2042395_b7fvnpiiaabroh_jpeg81b2c4466e71003dbe03de8be0975de0

3 Likes

Re: Prepare For Revolution, Archbishop Of Enugu Tell Nigerians by olajide8(m): 5:37am On May 01, 2019
Antoeni:
The Archbishop of Enugu Ecclesiastical Province, Church of Nigeria (Anglican Communion), Rev Emmanuel Chukwuma, on Tuesday called on Nigerians to prepare for a revolution.
 Chukwuma,  who has constantly criticised  President Muhammadu Buhari’s management  style, spoke in an interview with our correspondent in Enugu.
 According to him, the  poverty rate is high in the country  because of bad leadership.
He  said    the N30,000 new minimum wage would not   reduce poverty in Nigeria,  adding that  inflation would render  the new  pay  worthless.
 The cleric said, “There  is hunger and  people are deprived   of  the basic necessities of life in Nigeria and the  N30,000 new  minimum wage, which amounts to N1,000 per day,  would not solve any problem.
“How would people pay for house rent, school fees, medical fees and other utilities which must be taken care of, let alone feeding themselves and their  families.”
Chukwuma said, “It is high time the expired and old politicians who have held Nigeria down left the stage so that we can have a new Nigeria of our dream where things work.”
 He urged the Nigeria Labour Congress  to champion the revolution,  which, according to him,  is imminent.
 He also  called for  the restructuring of  the country.
Chukwuma added,  “All  political appointments must reflect  federal character. Since the President and  his deputy  come from  the North-West and South-West respectively,  the position of the Senate President and Speaker of the House of Representatives should go to other zones.”

Copied
https://punchng.com/prepare-for-revolution-archbishop-tells-nigerians/

Revolution ko revolution ni - all these gods of men' using the pulpit to forward their personal business, but wait o! is it your country? Go to Isreal and leave nigeria for nigerians - it would never go to the east u didn't vote the APC yet una wan conscript by force, and threaten those that voted APC, to give you what you do not deserve grin joke of the century

3 Likes

Re: Prepare For Revolution, Archbishop Of Enugu Tell Nigerians by bisi16(m): 5:41am On May 01, 2019
anonimi:

Is everyone not dying slowly like the frog in the cold water that is slowly heated up
The revelation will soon hit you like a thunderbolt, I pray.
Sadly, Nigerians will prefer to die in their homes, even if from hunger than be shot, period.

4 Likes

Re: Prepare For Revolution, Archbishop Of Enugu Tell Nigerians by Emycord: 5:41am On May 01, 2019
careless talk when army shoot someone now na them go first come out blame the dead unarmed person

1 Like

Re: Prepare For Revolution, Archbishop Of Enugu Tell Nigerians by kurupt1: 5:44am On May 01, 2019
Antoeni:
Let Him his wife and Kids take the Battle Frontline ,Then we will Follow.
shut up! Be there waiting for an elderly man to lead .We are really cursed in Africa.

Be waiting for an elderly man to lead you that is a youth to revolution

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prepare For Revolution, Archbishop Of Enugu Tell Nigerians by Chimezie198(m): 5:48am On May 01, 2019
Ok.. when the time comes hope hez Children will be at the forefront

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Many "Likes" Would Send Many Lives To Hell! / It's Better To Be An Atheist Than A Nigerian Christian Or Muslim - Man Says / Pastor Sam Adeyemi Graduates With A Phd From Regent University, US (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.