Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,461 members, 7,830,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Why Did God Created Us And Watch Us Sin And Die And Go To Hell Fire. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did God Created Us And Watch Us Sin And Die And Go To Hell Fire. (1138 Views)

Why Did God Created Us And Watch Us Sin And Die And Go To Hell Fire. / Practical Ways To Remain Free From Sin And Demonic Control. / "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Why Did God Created Us And Watch Us Sin And Die And Go To Hell Fire. by Kobojunkie: 3:25pm On May 08, 2022
BSdetective:
If you read Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46, you will understand , as Jesus Christ tried to make us realize over 2000 yeara ago, that Heaven is for the righteous and not simply those whose sins are forgiven them. undecided

In that parable of the 10 brides, in the same Matthew 25 vs 1 - 13 , Jesus Christ explains that only those who come with that extra oil will be allowed in to the wedding feast. All those who come empty-handed will be cast out into the outer darkness. And that extra oil which they will be judged by is righteousness, the standard Jesus Christ explained in Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46. undecided
Re: Why Did God Created Us And Watch Us Sin And Die And Go To Hell Fire. by Hope2014(m): 6:36pm On May 08, 2022
Gben5:
. I know someone who God told he
created him to be destroyed, the person even saw tears fall
from the eyes of God, yet did that change God's ....and who is that person?
I swear it is true. It may look crazy. Many Christians don't want to agree with Romans 9 that God saves who he wants to save and destroy who he wants to destroy. God is not wicked but he does whatever pleases him. I read it in a revelation of someone who spoke with Jesus that Satan was telling the person he knows who is for God easily by looking at the head of the person and who is his own and that he will give God just 2% and keep 98% of humanity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deborah Yakubu: This How Muslims Are Celebrating Her Death On Social Media. / How To Get 2024 Jamb Expo Solution / Priestly Celibacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.