Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? (6520 Views)

Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel / HBD To JUNE 13th CELEBRANTS- ( All June Borns…gather Here & Post Ur Date) / Share Your Crazy Experiences With Last Borns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Polynek(m): 6:54am On May 07, 2022
Since I was born, I don't celebrate birthdays and it doesn't move me undecided
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Uniquetani1(f): 9:22am On May 07, 2022
Desperados:

Wow, i can't believe you just asked me out on a Kiss-Date.

Well, i would hav to tink about it.

I have to be careful cos i don't know your plans yet and i don't want to see my news on nairaland
" GIRL PROPOSES TO MAN AFTER HE WENT TO SEE HER ON A KISS-DATE"

Your payment of your fine is on hold for now.

Are you scared of being proposed to

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 2:20pm On May 07, 2022
Uniquetani1:

Are you scared of being proposed to

Hold it dere Pretty-eyes,
I stil have to accept ur date request befor you propose

Right now, i am tinking twice of meeting u sef cos u might just swallow me

In all my life after the creator, i am only scared of one tin (LOVE) and i can see you have got enuf of it planned to break me down and hold me all to urself but dats neva gonna work.

U hav to try harder..
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 2:28pm On May 07, 2022
Polynek:
Since I was born, I don't celebrate birthdays and it doesn't move me undecided

Bro, i feel u cos i am also the same way nd mine is even worse cos i rarely go to birthday parties too.

But i lik celebrating others and even surprising dem.
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Polynek(m): 2:46pm On May 07, 2022
Desperados:

Bro, i feel u cos i am also the same way nd mine is even worse cos i rarely go to birthday parties too.

But i lik celebrating others and even surprising dem.
Really u like celebrating others and give Dem gift? shocked I can't try such, even some of my friends tell me to post Dem on my status, I bluntly tell Dem instantly dat I don't post
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by LagBae(f): 2:51pm On May 07, 2022
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Uniquetani1(f): 3:22pm On May 07, 2022
Desperados:

Hold it dere Pretty-eyes,
I stil have to accept ur date request befor you propose

Right now, i am tinking twice of meeting u sef cos u might just swallow me

In all my life after the creator, i am only scared of one tin (LOVE) and i can see you have got enuf of it planned to break me down and hold me all to urself but dats neva gonna work.

U hav to try harder..

Omo
I have never heard of a guy that is afraid of love.
It is usually love scaring guys

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 3:26pm On May 07, 2022
Polynek:
Really u like celebrating others and give Dem gift? shocked I can't try such, even some of my friends tell me to post Dem on my status, I bluntly tell Dem instantly dat I don't post

I don't post anybody. I just wish dem nd sumtimes surprise them wen dey least expect.

They knw me rlly well. It was after my birthday i also told dem the date and dey were surprised.
I rarely snap pictures so dey never had any to post either.

I just celebrate with others in my own way and thats the reason for this thread.
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Polynek(m): 4:46pm On May 07, 2022
Desperados:

I don't post anybody. I just wish dem nd sumtimes surprise them wen dey least expect.

They knw me rlly well. It was after my birthday i also told dem the date and dey were surprised.
I rarely snap pictures so dey never had any to post either.

I just celebrate with others in my own way and thats the reason for this thread.
Alright ur pattern is cool too
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 5:24pm On May 07, 2022
Uniquetani1:

Omo
I have never heard of a guy that is afraid of love.
It is usually love scaring guys

I am scared of it cos i don't believe in it.. U can't understand.

I rule my pride but u can't belong in it cos u got so much love in u.
You would get hurt.

As for ur Kiss-Date, i wud only show up if u promise not to get too attracted to me or swallow me.
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 5:28pm On May 07, 2022
LagBae:

are you a May Celebrant, tell us your date?
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 5:53pm On May 07, 2022
TundeTunapa:
They say 7 a perfect number right? There you have it

For our May Celebrant of today,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR CELEBRANT NAIRALANDER TundeTunapa

MANY MANY MANY MORE YEARS AND RICHES WILL CONTINUE TO BE YOUR PORTION TILL THE END OF TIME.

MORE FUNDS TO UR AZA.

Enjoy ur day Bro...

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by LagBae(f): 7:17pm On May 07, 2022
Desperados:

are you a May Celebrant, tell us your date?

No I'm not.
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Uniquetani1(f): 7:38pm On May 07, 2022
Desperados:

I am scared of it cos i don't believe in it.. U can't understand.

I rule my pride but u can't belong in it cos u got so much love in u.
You would get hurt.

As for ur Kiss-Date, i wud only show up if u promise not to get too attracted to me or swallow me.

I am also running away from it. We are together in it.
Love should shift angry

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 8:17pm On May 07, 2022
LagBae:

No I'm not.

Then i believe u aren't supposed to be here.
The thread is for May Borns only but u could also congratulate dem.

Besides, wats ur DOB?
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 10:20pm On May 07, 2022
Uniquetani1:

I am also running away from it. We are together in it. Love should shift angry
Oh really? Well i believe u but it seems like it got hold of u this time
You just can't wait, do you?

u will be together with me soon but after fulfilling the conditions
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Juliearth(f): 1:39am On May 08, 2022
Omuuvwie:
I represent may 8 and I am proud to be born in may,

Happy birthday, birthday mate.
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Uniquetani1(f): 7:43am On May 08, 2022
Desperados:

Oh really? Well i believe u but it seems like it got hold of u this time

You just can't wait, do you?

u will be together with me soon but after fulfilling the conditions

Waiting

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 1:28pm On May 08, 2022
FIRST NAIRALAND BIRTHDAY-MATES OF THE MONTH

Omuuvwie & Juliearth

pls update us ooo..
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by greencard: 1:41pm On May 08, 2022
May 9th
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 6:03pm On May 08, 2022
greencard:
May 9th

HBD in advance bro..
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by greencard: 7:37pm On May 08, 2022
Desperados:

HBD in advance bro..
thanks sir
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 7:44pm On May 08, 2022
greencard:
thanks sir

I'm not Sir lol, just ur normal bro
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 7:48pm On May 08, 2022
chioma78:
Good evening everyone please am in need of a support for the sake of God, please am in to a lots of suffer -ness here since have lost both of my parents and no any helpings hands for any support please try to render any assistances to me for the sake of God and by grace of God an untimely death shall never be your portions in this life, and you shall always succeed and be a successful on everything you lay your hands to do in this life amen, please if it's to eat this my acctt, Gtbank 06 -86-69 -70 -45 Chioma Emeka,

Please this is not allowed here.

DON'T DERAIL THE THREAD..
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 8:26pm On May 08, 2022
To our May Celebrants of today,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR NAIRALANDERS

Omuuvwie
Juliearth

MAY YOUR DAYS BE PROSPEROUS AND FAVOUR BE YOUR PORTION FOREVER.

ENJOY UR DAY Birth-Mates..

Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by qekng40(f): 12:39pm On May 09, 2022
Hi, the birthday celebrator is here!

If you want a birthday song exclusive for you, reach me cool

If you want to get featured on my birth month song video, reach out! smiley

Happy birthday everyone born in May, I love you all!

Check my YouTube page , Facebook or Instagram for more info..

P.S : Desperados , I see what you're doing. Nice!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 12:58pm On May 09, 2022
qekng40:

Check my YouTube page , Facebook or Instagram for more info..

P.S : Desperados , I see what you're doing. Nice!

What took you so long? I thought you stuck in nairaland section traffic

I’m glad you’re finally here.

Thanks but you’re doing a much greater job.
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by qekng40(f): 1:48pm On May 09, 2022
Desperados:

What took you so long? I thought you stuck in nairaland section traffic

I’m glad you’re finally here.

Thanks but you’re doing a much greater job.

So many distractions here and there!

I'm elated to meet someone with like minds here after some months..

We'll definitely work together in future..

Wishing you a much nicer day... smiley
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 2:39pm On May 09, 2022
qekng40:

So many distractions here and there!

I'm elated to meet someone with like minds here after some months..

We'll definitely work together in future..

Wishing you a much nicer day... smiley

Now i just got distracted all thanks to ur lovely words

If i can remember correctly, the last female who had like minds wit me later wanted to marry me, i hope u won't be the same?

i hope dis distraction would mak my day more fun like yours or u would have to pay for it
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by qekng40(f): 3:38pm On May 09, 2022
Desperados:

Now i just got distracted all thanks to ur lovely words

If i can remember correctly, the last female who had like minds wit me later wanted to marry me, i hope u won't be the same?

i hope dis distraction would mak my day more fun like yours or u would have to pay for it

Being distracted is natural... but you shouldn't worry about the marriage part as I'm happily married smiley

Later, perhaps. I've got a lot to do rn.
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Polynek(m): 4:16pm On May 09, 2022
2moro na my birthday but I don't celebrate birthdays undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Marriage Is A Serious Matter Oooooooo / Photo Of The Day! Triplet Girls Shows Off Swag. / Brangelina Say 4 Year Old Daughter 'transgender' (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.