Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? (6513 Views)

Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel / HBD To JUNE 13th CELEBRANTS- ( All June Borns…gather Here & Post Ur Date) / Share Your Crazy Experiences With Last Borns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by GoldenqueenC(f): 11:45am On May 29, 2022
Desperados:

Still awaiting your reply so we move to the next stage and get married asap
you say?? I don born 3 ooh.
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Naughtysex: 4:34pm On May 29, 2022
Maryjane001:

Awwwn.... birthday mate spotted
First time seeing a female shearing the same date of birth with me, i am May 11th
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 6:48pm On May 29, 2022
Naughtysex:
First time seeing a female shearing the same date of birth with me, i am May 11th

HBD bro but u join the latecomers crew
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 6:58pm On May 29, 2022
GoldenqueenC:
you say?? I don born 3 ooh.

So dis golden queen na 3'o clock

U wan turn to the female version of Yul Edochie na

U neva stil choose o, abi u don pick Sapa.
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Naughtysex: 7:48pm On May 29, 2022
Desperados:

HBD bro but u join the latecomers crew
Yes o, i be late comer (smile)
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 8:19pm On May 29, 2022
kwindcelebrator:

Na Peppersoup I need...

Good morning and happy Sunday!

Hala Madrid...

Babe u com late ... Goatmeat or Cowhead peppersoup?

I knw say u nor pray reach me for church today?

PEPPERSOUP QUEEN
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 9:00pm On May 29, 2022
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE MAY CELEBRANT BORN ON THIS DAY THE 29th of May.

Godwin5766

LONG LIFE & PROSPERITY WILL BE YOUR PORTION ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE.

Its your day, Flex on....

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Godwin5766(m): 6:19am On May 30, 2022
Desperados:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE MAY CELEBRANT BORN ON THIS DAY THE 29th of May.

Godwin5766

. AMEN
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by GoldenqueenC(f): 3:05pm On May 30, 2022
Desperados:

So dis golden queen na 3'o clock

U wan turn to the female version of Yul Edochie na

U neva stil choose o, abi u don pick Sapa.

I pick you over sapa na,any day,anytime ,twice on a Sunday.
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 10:16pm On May 30, 2022
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL THE MAY CELEBRANTS BORN ON THE THIS DAY THE 30th of May.

Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by chinwong(m): 4:55am On May 31, 2022
Happy Birthday to me and every other May 31st Borns

Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 12:29pm On May 31, 2022
GoldenqueenC:
I pick you over sapa na,any day,anytime ,twice on a Sunday.

hmmm u go prove am oo
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by GoldenqueenC(f): 1:04pm On May 31, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Desperados:

hmmm u go prove am oo
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 8:24pm On May 31, 2022
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL THE MAY CELEBRANT BORN ON THE THIS DAY THE 31st of May.

chinwong

AS YOU END THE MONTH WITH JOY AND HAPPINESS, ALL SORROWS IN YOUR LIFE HAS ENDED.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by chinwong(m): 8:59pm On May 31, 2022
Desperados:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL THE MAY CELEBRANT BORN ON THE THIS DAY THE 31st of May.

chinwong

AS YOU END THE MONTH WITH JOY AND HAPPINESS, ALL SORROWS IN YOUR LIFE HAS ENDED.

Thanks so much brother.

I really appreciate it
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by begoniaa: 9:01pm On May 31, 2022
May 32nd.
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 9:20pm On May 31, 2022
begoniaa:
May 32nd.

Hello, are you a May-born? If yes, what’s your date?
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by begoniaa: 9:27pm On May 31, 2022
Desperados:
Hello, are you a May-born? If yes, what’s your date?

You quoted it na.
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 9:32pm On May 31, 2022
ON BEHALF OF NAIRALAND MEMBERS AND MODS, I CONGRATULATE AND CELEBRATE ALL MAY NAIRALAND CELEBRANTS.

WE WISH YOU LONG LIFE & PROSPERITY AND FAVOUR FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

AS TODAY MARKS THE END OF THE MONTH, SORROWS HAVE CEASED FROM YOUR LIFE AND HAPPINESS HENCEFORTH.

Enjoy and have a good night.

Cc:

TundeTunapa
poshestmina
rickpat
GoldenqueenC
OGraffix
Acme45
Omuuvwie
virginprincess
Jossyfine
Maryjane001
Godwin5766
ImaIma1
Elmojiid
hoilakes
WondaBeauty
Dollywood
Polynek
Juliearth
greencard
Ademidd
Naijaolosho2
captainking
vatiqan
doggedfighter
Justkatty
madele
Rinoxy
chinwong
Naughtysex
Arrogantbro
Alamaxbimbex
JayTripz

MAY BORNS ADDED +1…

3 Likes

Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 9:32pm On May 31, 2022
begoniaa:

You quoted it na.

Are you sure your date is in May or another month in another planet?
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 9:42pm On May 31, 2022
begoniaa:

You quoted it na.

It seems like you have ur own calendar that we don’t know about and we would love to
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 9:44pm On May 31, 2022
kwindcelebrator

Please come and do the final wishing oo babe and present the gifts you have for them.
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by WondaBeauty(f): 12:12pm On Jun 02, 2022
Desperados:
ON BEHALF OF NAIRALAND MEMBERS AND MODS, I CONGRATULATE AND CELEBRATE ALL MAY NAIRALAND CELEBRANTS.

WE WISH YOU LONG LIFE & PROSPERITY AND FAVOUR FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

AS TODAY MARKS THE END OF THE MONTH, SORROWS HAVE CEASED FROM YOUR LIFE AND HAPPINESS HENCEFORTH.

Enjoy and have a good night.

Cc:

TundeTunapa
poshestmina
rickpat
GoldenqueenC
OGraffix
Acme45
Omuuvwie
virginprincess
Jossyfine
Maryjane001
Godwin5766
ImaIma1
Elmojiid
hoilakes
WondaBeauty
Dollywood
Polynek
Juliearth
greencard
Ademidd
Naijaolosho2
captainking
vatiqan
doggedfighter
Justkatty
madele
Rinoxy
chinwong
Naughtysex
Arrogantbro
Alamaxbimbex
JayTripz

MAY BORNS ADDED +1…

Wow cool thanks... I want to send you sumtin but can you receive it there in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 11:36pm On Jun 02, 2022
WondaBeauty:

Wow cool thanks... I want to send you sumtin but can you receive it there in Nigeria?

Yeah, send me a mail
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Mide3367: 1:44am On Aug 01, 2022
WondaBeauty:

His name is chris Mark posing as a man and a woman with bank account Brenda Harrison,
Palmpay.

Email chrismark000007@gmail.com
Whatsapp on 08126342928

Monica wondabeauty and arvidlybased is a scammer.. Nairalanders please beware.. Always do deep research before sending your hard-earned money to any useless thief here.. No allow one fvcking lazy and reta.rded thief steal your resources..
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Mide3367: 1:45am On Aug 01, 2022
Desperados:

Yeah, send me a mail
His name is chris Mark posing as a man and a woman with bank account Brenda Harrison,
Palmpay.

Email chrismark000007@gmail.com
Whatsapp on 08126342928

Monica wondabeauty and arvidlybased is a scammer.. Nairalanders please beware.. Always do deep research before sending your hard-earned money to any useless thief here.. No allow one fvcking lazy and reta.rded thief steal your resources..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos That Will Make Even The Toughest Person Shed A Tear / Snow Sea Freezer Vs Hiscence / Marriage Is A Serious Matter Oooooooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.