Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help (59490 Views)

How My Girlfriend's Mum Prevented Us From Doing Abortion / Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend / Confession: How I F**ked My Girlfriend Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by davit: 10:20am On May 02, 2022
Radionigeria:
Did you read a post on nairaland last year that says:
"my girlfriend gives me money and food stuff for free from her mum shop"
he was the one that posted it. That post made over 500 comments. I told you that you will go to jail, thief

The guy is a scam. Clout chaser. Unfortunately, Nairalanders and the nods flak for his cheap clout chasing. This shouldn't be on the front page at all if mods know their jobs.
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by YourFavorite21(m): 10:20am On May 02, 2022
E Don happen grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by Testimony1988(m): 10:22am On May 02, 2022
Send the money back to her.
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by wirinet(m): 10:23am On May 02, 2022
DkJay:

grin grin

The girl was 17 last year when he first made the post about the gifts he was receiving from her.

So what do you think? Will they prosecute him based on her being a minor or adult?

grin

If she is less than 18 then legally she cannot be held liable for stealing her mothers money and items. It can be labelled grooming. Then if it can be proven he has had sex with her, he can be charged for rape.
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by reason1man: 10:25am On May 02, 2022
You be Thief, find way get the mum account and send back the 250k and like extra 50k to reduce your punishment

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by todugo(m): 10:26am On May 02, 2022
Znation:
She never told me she was given any money to pay to their account
Why did you not ask the girl how she got the money knowing are capacity and job?
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by Sweetvie: 10:28am On May 02, 2022
Znation:
It's a blark sunday nairalanders.

I was watching Evaton vs Chelsea match when my negbour called me that my girlfriend mum came to our compound with police, that i should'nt return home for today.

I knew it, that this girl will definately put me in trouble somday, but i could'nt resist the temptation.

She has been given me money and lot of things from her mum shop.

last week, i recieved the sum of N250,000K to my bank account with her name as the depositor, i called her and she told me i shouldn't fear that she was the one who sent it.

I ask her why and she said i should help her to save it. I've already spent N40K from the money which she was aware of.

I'm now getting imformation that her mum gave her money to deposit to their accout, but she instead sent it to me and said she lost the money. Is like she finally told her the truth that she sent me the money, and i don't kno if she told them she has been given me money before.

I don't kno what i will do, my landlord is callin but i don't want to pick.
U must be lazy,that is y you're relying on gal... Imagine she send 250k to u, you did not even wait b4 u spend 40k out of it. Go back home and settle your matter.
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by Mcwin: 10:30am On May 02, 2022
Znation:

I was watching Evaton vs Chelsea match when my negbour called me that my girlfriend mum came to our compound with police, that i should'nt return home for today.

I knew it, that this girl will definately put me in trouble somday, but i could'nt resist the temptation.

last week, i recieved the sum of N250,000K to my bank account with her name as the depositor, i called her and she told me i shouldn't fear that she was the one who sent it.

I ask her why and she said i should help her to save it. I've already spent N40K from the money which she was aware of.

I'm now getting imformation that her mum gave her money to deposit to their accout, but she instead sent it to me and said she lost the money. Is like she finally told her the truth that she sent me the money, and i don't kno if she told them she has been given me money before.

. You are a foolish man. I pray them catch you. It is obvious you don't like the girl, if not you would have caution her to stop stealing from her mom's shop. You are a bad person and you dey among people wey dey spoil small children. Kasala don burst nah, you come dey come social media. Police must catch you. Ole barawo
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by eben28(m): 10:31am On May 02, 2022
Here is what to do. Don't go to her alone. Instead go with some elders she respects such as her pastor or any other respected persons. You all will plead with her and hand over the money 250k back to her. Make sure you lie down flat begging her.

She's a mother so she's likely going to forgive you when she sees the act of remorse and penitent. You might end up being a favorable son-in-law at the end.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by Kajaard: 10:32am On May 02, 2022
Znation:

You are a disgrace to men. Go and report yourself to the police. You will surely be jailed.

It's time for you to start eating watery beans. Male leech. Rubbish.
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by Nobody: 10:33am On May 02, 2022
That means u are a thief instead for u to go and tell her mom the matter and you are here to look for person to broke teeth go knack for stone
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by Aliyutani(m): 10:34am On May 02, 2022
You're a thief. If I can locate you, I will personally have your over to the police.
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by AljaanIVQ007(m): 10:34am On May 02, 2022
LordIsaac:
Beware of children/women! grin

Men be dating kids
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by NOwazobia: 10:34am On May 02, 2022
chijike:
Get a good lawyer and report to the police station. You cannot run for ever.
Shey na paper dem take dey get lawyer now.

Or the word lawyer just dey sweet ona for mouth.

If he actually has money to get a lawyer, he wouldn't have spend 40k from the 250k he was given.

You guys trying to sound intelligent, ends up giving the wrong advice.

Advices should be at per the persons moral, financial and mental condition. But ona wan always sound woke, hence ends up giving lion feeds to a Goat.

Na wa oo...
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by LastProphet: 10:34am On May 02, 2022
You are going to pick the call eventually and you will return the 210k. Tell them you have spent the 40k because she gave you the impression it was her money. That's your way out
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by Prince500(m): 10:35am On May 02, 2022
I just dey see una reply dey laugh � even if u claim say d girl no b minor ur own don finish. Nigerian police dont play by the book. The DPO will just handle d case emotionally. They will all put der selfs in d mothers shoe � and give u correct drilling. Lawyer cannot help because u dont sound like someone who can afford a good one. If dey grab dey will milk more than 500 thousand from ur family, ask anybody weh don truly enta police hand for dis kind case. The police dey more desperate to grab u dan d mother herself, dem sef nid money for sallah
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by bluebay(m): 10:36am On May 02, 2022
Go to the police station. If what your just wrote down is true, then there’s no case there . All you have to do is tell them when you can refund the remaining 40k and get a friend to accompany you there to take your bail. They shouldn’t charge you more than 10k for bail .
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by Transcriber: 10:36am On May 02, 2022
oke2018:
Don't you think the poor woman shop will be going down bit by bit , who knows if it is a borrowed money she's using to run the shop , is your girlfriend that I blamed hope she's still a teenager , even my teenager sisters can't do this when dem no chop choko for head.
cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by omoadeleye(m): 10:37am On May 02, 2022
Znation:

I hope they find you and jail you asap
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by Prince500(m): 10:37am On May 02, 2022
I trust my Nigerian police, dem no dey use dis kind case play
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by bluebay(m): 10:38am On May 02, 2022
Kajaard:

You are a disgrace to men. Go and report yourself to the police. You will surely be jailed.

It's time for you to start eating watery beans. Male leech. Rubbish.
See your big mouth. The young man didn’t commit any offense here .
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by Kajaard: 10:40am On May 02, 2022
bluebay:

See your big mouth. The young man didn’t commit any offense here .

You must be very daft. Did you read this write up and the previous post he made about the girl always bringing things from her poor mums shop for the guy? That's cajoling and it's a crime.

Too many illiterates on this forum. Pathetic.
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by AmazingELixir: 10:40am On May 02, 2022
Znation:

Op go and locate her church and pastor, that is the only person that woman will listen to...go along with the remainder of the money the girl sent you ...explain to the pastor what transpired and also have him tell your girlfriend's mother when you will payback the balance that's your best bet. Appeal to her to withdraw the case from the police too very important.

Don't make the mistake of reporting yourself to the police station....those men on black will so deal with you ...you will wonder if your crime was robbing a bank.
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by Sirnapi(m): 10:41am On May 02, 2022
aidameoryou:

And na this idiot post for football thread say he go do giveaway if arsenal win their match grin grin grin
And e be like say na from this money still
You want cause vawulence like this grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by truthCoder: 10:43am On May 02, 2022
Znation:

Liar and thief.

She gave you money to help her keep and you have already spent part of it.

You are an emotional abuser.

The girl might be a small child that you gave been using manipulation to obtain from her.

Your time to pay has come.
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by Jnana19(m): 10:45am On May 02, 2022
You have to stay away for a while so the issue high flame goes down then you would have to send someone your lawyer to her mum for negotiation
Znation:
It's a blark sunday nairnders.

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by maasoap(m): 10:45am On May 02, 2022
Znation:
She never told me she was given any money to pay to their account

How much has she given you in total, approximate estimation?
But you self, she sent 250k to your account just last week to keep for her and you already spent 40k out of it! You're reckless and you shouldn't be trusted with money
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by generalwo(m): 10:45am On May 02, 2022
You're a thief and i hope they catch u soon... Money wen no be your own.... Babe thief an give u and u collect... U were collecting and spending knowing fully well u are dating a thief..... Una wan ruin the poor woman business.... Useless person.... I pray they catch u and you're made to pay for every dime u have stolen from that poor woman..... What's the difference between you and yahoo boys with high way robbers Oloshi
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by Mooh247: 10:46am On May 02, 2022
Aiding and arbeiting crime, conspiracy to comit crime... You are as guilty as you criminal girlfried
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by NOwazobia: 10:48am On May 02, 2022
Grandmeister:

Separated from society? Is his sin the worst thing a man can do? From his write up he is not even upto 23 years. He might have cajoled the naive girl to bring money for him but he didn’t kill no one! There are people actively robbing the common wealth of the people in broad daylight and we have not separated them from society. Your prayer is borne from a place of unforgiving spirit and bitterness.
This same person will also Rob the common wealth tomorrow if he has the chance.

They started this way too.

Maybe we should add more thieves like the OP (who will accept all forms of bribe without a question) to the common wealth by cheering these type of people up. Don't you think? undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by Ezmans: 10:51am On May 02, 2022
Thestormisover:

you can read it again grin

znation, you are a thief
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:51am On May 02, 2022
DenreleDave:

Armed robber, jail loading for u too
Ole ni e you will soon land there or they will pour petrol on you with tyre

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It / Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride / Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.