Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help (59461 Views)

How My Girlfriend's Mum Prevented Us From Doing Abortion / Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend / Confession: How I F**ked My Girlfriend Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by Danboko11: 11:29am On May 02, 2022
With all these gift and love this innocent girl is showering on you. I hope you are real to her. There is no big deal, is normal. We can do crazy things for the people we love. Try complete that money go settle the mother and beg her to forgive you. Then try talk to your girlfriend to stop milking her mum for your sake. You won't like it if your daughter do you same

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by yemi1504: 11:32am On May 02, 2022
LordIsaac:
Beware of children/women! grin

Beware of them gan ni! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by RosyIsBlessed: 11:35am On May 02, 2022
When you were busy enjoying the money and food stuffs u didn't ask for help , it's about time to face the consequences you are running and asking for help. Go and face the music jare. She was giving you money that you obviously know it's not hers, you didn't inquire if it was really given to her for her personal use or it was stolen, now u are running from the consequence.
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:35am On May 02, 2022
Show up like a man. Pay the money you hold, then go and sin no more.
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by Elidrisy20: 11:38am On May 02, 2022
This your girl friend,don ever taste your Gbola before?
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by olamoses75(m): 11:40am On May 02, 2022
Radionigeria:
Did you read a post on nairaland last year that says:
"my girlfriend gives me money and food stuff for free from her mum shop"
he was the one that posted it. That post made over 500 comments. I told you that you will go to jail, thief
oh! Na the nigga be dis? Thank God he’s finally caught. I believe he and his gf go don bankrupt that woman.
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by UDUJ(m): 11:40am On May 02, 2022
The OP is a thief and I hope he ends up in jail soon and becomes a bitch to one of the homosexual jail landlords there.
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by afamaustin(m): 11:41am On May 02, 2022
Y running na,go and answer them to prove ur innocent.
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by id4sho(m): 11:41am On May 02, 2022
Znation:
It's a blark sunday nairalanders.

I was watching Evaton vs Chelsea match when my negbour called me that my girlfriend mum came to our compound with police, that i should'nt return home for today.

I knew it, that this girl will definately put me in trouble somday, but i could'nt resist the temptation.

She has been given me money and lot of things from her mum shop.

last week, i recieved the sum of N250,000K to my bank account with her name as the depositor, i called her and she told me i shouldn't fear that she was the one who sent it.

I ask her why and she said i should help her to save it. I've already spent N40K from the money which she was aware of.

I'm now getting imformation that her mum gave her money to deposit to their accout, but she instead sent it to me and said she lost the money. Is like she finally told her the truth that she sent me the money, and i don't kno if she told them she has been given me money before.

I don't kno what i will do, my landlord is callin but i don't want to pick.
Gbesere oooo, u must collect. Find a way to communicate across with the girl and know what exactly they are looking for you. Probably pregnancy cry. Chai, awoof dey run belle. RIP in advance
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by kernniejay(m): 11:43am On May 02, 2022
Znation:

I was watching Evaton vs Chelsea match when my negbour called me that my girlfriend mum came to our compound with police, that i should'nt return home for today.

I knew it, that this girl will definately put me in trouble somday, but i could'nt resist the temptation.

last week, i recieved the sum of N250,000K to my bank account with her name as the depositor, i called her and she told me i shouldn't fear that she was the one who sent it.

I ask her why and she said i should help her to save it. I've already spent N40K from the money which she was aware of.

I'm now getting imformation that her mum gave her money to deposit to their accout, but she instead sent it to me and said she lost the money. Is like she finally told her the truth that she sent me the money, and i don't kno if she told them she has been given me money before.

Only a robber can date a thief. Your girl friend is definitely a thief and you are abeiting robbery. How will you feel if your own daughter is looting your business and sending your money to her boyfriend? My advise to you is that, first you must return the N40k you spend and complete the N250k back, then call your girl friend's mom that you did not touch her money and you have been planning to return it to her because you know it's her money. Tell her that you will come with her money and she should please not involve the police. When you want to go, go with someone responsible and beg the woman, you can prostrate to show her how genuine you are. Peace.
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by goodman5(m): 11:47am On May 02, 2022
Please na that kind of girl friend I dey find

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by drlateef: 11:57am On May 02, 2022
Asianjollof007:

Bro, no be everything be juju. See women are wonderful creature with a soft heart, they can do anything for someone they love.

If that’s the case of love, why would she support her mother in searching for the guy with police? Did she not know what she was doing or is it the guy that’s telling lies?
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by Queencie2k15: 12:02pm On May 02, 2022
Did you planned this with your girlfriend?
Cuz what I see as the result of your running away maybe a planned out between you and her, if not my brother, go to your house or go meet her mum make una trash am out. She no get two heads.
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by Orpe7(m): 12:05pm On May 02, 2022
After you dickmatised her
She come dey send you money like say u use am do money rituals
Fear women and sufrisufri dey fvck their brains out o
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by Archworld(m): 12:14pm On May 02, 2022
Znation:

What kind of irrational boys (I can't call you a man) do we have today ? How can you be so comfortable to eat woman's money ? Not that she's even making her own money and you are aware of it. Tufiakwa !!
Your foolishness is above sea level . The mum shouldn't only arrest you , your family members should equally be picked up

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by faithfull18(f): 12:17pm On May 02, 2022
OscarJaden:
nairaland evening newspapers will be very happy especially if this news hit front page for them grin
Before grin
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by afrodoc2: 12:17pm On May 02, 2022
Znation:

If you live by pussi you die by pussi.
Law of the jungle. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by Localordinary: 12:18pm On May 02, 2022
How old is your girlfriend? How much has she sent so far since you guys started dating? I wanted to confirm something

Znation:

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by Malawian(m): 12:21pm On May 02, 2022
Znation:

Talk true. Which kind Nigerian babe go ask you for you account number?
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by Aarenasbaba(m): 12:22pm On May 02, 2022
cheesy grin grin run oooooooo
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by HegenIkomkeh(m): 12:25pm On May 02, 2022
Abfinest007:
thank u for bringing this up

I told you B4 is better than I wanted to tell u
Prophet. grin

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by sisisioge: 12:28pm On May 02, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin

Crazz lil sheathed! You've been collecting money from her mother's shop! Chai! Somebody's investment! It's not enough that you're forking her daughter, you are still her money too. Good riddance!
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by NohurryInLife: 12:29pm On May 02, 2022
Them my Oga don talk am earlier, say na police dem go use dey find you later.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by pharmaking: 12:31pm On May 02, 2022
I remember your post last year.

You should have stopped the little girl from crossing the line.

I am sure she is a teenage gal between 18 and perhaps 21.

She fell in love with her whole heart.You should have abstained from shopping in her mom's shop when u noticed she does not collect money.

How did she get your account number for her to make deposits.

O boy, e go bad for u gan o, cos I can imagine what is going on in the mind of the gal's mother right now.

Even your landlord son call me to ask for u.

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by NohurryInLife: 12:34pm On May 02, 2022
OscarJaden:

nairaland evening newspapers will be very happy especially if this news hit front page for them grin
Una just like wahala anyhow 4 this forum grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by Asianjollof007: 12:36pm On May 02, 2022
drlateef:

If that’s the case of love, why would she support her mother in searching for the guy with police? Did she not know what she was doing or is it the guy that’s telling lies?

Her mom must have instructed her to fish out the guy na, what do you expect her to do when matter don cast already.
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by seborrhic: 12:37pm On May 02, 2022
Guy just using some nairalanders to catch cruise on a regular basis and some people just don't see the obvious lies in the story.
After some time he would come with another upgrade.That the girl gave him the phantom ₦250k to refund the mother,also paid for the police case and has now decided they would be living together,despite the parents refusal.That she has said she would commit suicide if the parents prevent her from living with the op.
The op would then be asking for advice on what to do on the new thread.
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by smasher1(m): 12:41pm On May 02, 2022
Radionigeria:
he was the one that posted it. That post made over 500 comments. I told you that you will go to jail, thief

Lol. How a man spends a woman's money comfortably and still claim to be a man baffles me. I'm totally amazed.
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by Greatn3ss: 12:43pm On May 02, 2022
Znation:
they came to my house again this early morning. Thank god i didn't sleep at home.
i will have to travel back to my village and come back only when i have spoken to the girl to kno the situation of things bcuse her number is not going since yesterday. I won't go to her mum shop b/c i don't want to be disgraced. She may call those ugly area boys to take me to station which i don't want
You are not wise
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by NohurryInLife: 12:47pm On May 02, 2022
Thestormisover:
police no dey tire to look for person oh! If u like, go ghana come back
Make una no kill this bros now grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by blingxx(m): 12:50pm On May 02, 2022
Radionigeria:

Guy you wicked grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by babtoundey(m): 12:53pm On May 02, 2022
Znation:
She never told me she was given any money to pay to their account

Your exuse is untenable. In fact, you deserve some brain resetting slaps for saying that. Is your girlfriend a banker? Does she have a job or run a business of her own? She sent you 250k, you didn't bother to probe her or find out how she got such a huge amount.

That you date a girl that steals and lies tells a lot about your own personality. Your greed pushed you into withdrawing 40k from the money when you barely knew its source. The Yoruba people say, eni gbe'su l'oja onl ja'le bi eni to gba l'owo e (The one that steals yam at the market is not the thief. The thief is the one that collects the stolen item).

You can't run forever. Just present yourself to her mother and explain your innocence. You would be scolded but I doubt you will be arrested. Just go there with one or two elderly persons. Most importantly, you must refund the 40k you have spent.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got / Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It / Speed Darlington Leaks His Sex Photo, Set To Leak His Sex Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.