Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,710 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Opinion:My Predictions For The upcoming PDP & APC Presidential Primary Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion:My Predictions For The upcoming PDP & APC Presidential Primary Elections (2152 Views)

Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket / INEC Extends Primary Elections Deadline By 6 Days / Oshiomhole Replies INEC On Zamfara Primary Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion:My Predictions For The upcoming PDP & APC Presidential Primary Elections by Movic1(m): 10:04pm On May 01, 2022
PDP

Atiku Abubakar   -  1st Position

Nyesom Wike   -  2nd  Position

Peter Obi  - 3rd Position

Bukola Saraki - 4thPosition

Aminu Waziri Tambuwal - 5th Position

Senator Bala Mohammed - 6th Position

Anyim Pius Anyim   -  7th Position

Ayodele Fayose  - 8th Position

Udom Emmanuel  - 9th Position

Dele Momodu  - 10th  Position

APC

Bola Ahmed Tinubu  - 1st Position

Yemi Osibanjo -    2nd Position

Rotimi Ameachi      - 3rd Position

David Umahi  - 4th Position

Orji Kalu  - 5th Position

Rochas Okorocha - 6th Position

Kayode Fayemi  - 7th Position

Yahaya Bello - 8th Position

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion:My Predictions For The upcoming PDP & APC Presidential Primary Elections by pinkPUSSY(f): 10:05pm On May 01, 2022
Keep overstimating your tiny god Tinubu even when nothern Bigwigs are in their way...

There is a reason Why APC National Chairman has stylishly thrown APC presidential ticket open..

Keep deceiving yourself to be happy..

E like say u no dey this country sef grin cheesy[center][/center] grin

Re: Opinion:My Predictions For The upcoming PDP & APC Presidential Primary Elections by Mooh247: 10:10pm On May 01, 2022
cool

Not bad prediction but we can't predict what might happen Atiku, Wike , Osinbajo, Ameachi and Tinubu all have very strong financial muscle to sway delegates

Atiku rumoured to have spent $10,000 on each delegates vote in 2019, now that he sold his shares in INTELS for $100m dollars he might spend more

When it comes to spending money Wike is unpredictable, unlike other aspirants that got backup senate noimation forms, Wike is wagering fully on Presidency like a do or die affairs

Tinubu Jagaban arguably the richest politician in Nigeria displayed his wealth as chairman Buhari Campaiy Organisation, when he single handedly sponsored Buhari's victory at the 2014 APC primaries, beating Atiku dollars for dollars, Okorocha and Kwankwaso

Rotimi Amaechi has the backing and support of the Chinese loan sharks and they are ready to spend billions on Ameachi to secure their Investment in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Opinion:My Predictions For The upcoming PDP & APC Presidential Primary Elections by pinkPUSSY(f): 10:11pm On May 01, 2022
As for that PDP, if they present Wike I pity them...

1 Like

Re: Opinion:My Predictions For The upcoming PDP & APC Presidential Primary Elections by kettykings: 10:14pm On May 01, 2022
You tried in the first top guys , but I think Peter Obi will be second in PDP, woke os over rated
Re: Opinion:My Predictions For The upcoming PDP & APC Presidential Primary Elections by Movic1(m): 10:22pm On May 01, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Keep overstimating your tiny god Tinubu even when nothern Bigwigs are in their way...

There is a reason Why APC National Chairman has stylishly thrown APC presidential ticket open..

That means you do not understand politics. Who's Ahmed lawan? The chairman was zoned to North and you think a Northern will win APC primary? Is Buhari from the south? Straight 16years of Northern president in APC? Haba . Even a newbie in politics can't say this.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion:My Predictions For The upcoming PDP & APC Presidential Primary Elections by Movic1(m): 10:25pm On May 01, 2022
kettykings:
You tried in the first top guys , but I think Peter Obi will be second in PDP, woke os over rated

Don't under rate Wike.
Re: Opinion:My Predictions For The upcoming PDP & APC Presidential Primary Elections by ImmaculateJOE(m): 10:30pm On May 01, 2022
Movic1:

Don't under rate Wike.
Wike lousy mouth will damage his political carrier after 2023.. He got no chance in the Primaries.
Peter Obi will score higher than him, that I'm so sure.

Also Tambuwal will not see 7th position, Wike is no longet backing him.
Re: Opinion:My Predictions For The upcoming PDP & APC Presidential Primary Elections by pinkPUSSY(f): 10:31pm On May 01, 2022
Movic1:

That means you do not understand politics. Who's Ahmed lawan? The chairman was zoned to North and you think a Northern will win APC primary? Is Buhari from the south? Straight 16years of Northern president in APC? Haba . Even a newbie in politics can't say this.

When the time comes, you will show us where it's written in the constitution.. They will tell you the same thing u tell SE about rotational/zoning presidency....

Go out wait for them at the polling unit because NE haven't had their turn of Presidency after Belewa..

4 Likes

Re: Opinion:My Predictions For The upcoming PDP & APC Presidential Primary Elections by Movic1(m): 10:38pm On May 01, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

When the time comes, you will show us where it's written in the constitution.. They will tell you the same thing u tell SE about rotational/zoning presidency....

Go out wait for them at the polling unit because NE haven't had their turn of Presidency after Belewa..

No man in APC can defeat Tinubu, same way No candidate can defeat Atiku in PDP. I'm really sorry to tell you that Tinubu is your next president. You don't have choice.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion:My Predictions For The upcoming PDP & APC Presidential Primary Elections by Movic1(m): 10:39pm On May 01, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

Wike lousy mouth will damage his political carrier after 2023.. He got no chance in the Primaries.
Peter Obi will score higher than him, that I'm so sure.

Also Tambuwal will not see 7th position, Wike is no longet backing him.

Peter obi doesn't have money to spend on delegates. This is not about lousy mouth or calm voice. It's all about money in PDP .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion:My Predictions For The upcoming PDP & APC Presidential Primary Elections by Tinubuadvocate: 10:52pm On May 01, 2022
You try but you still not get it.

Atiku
Tambuwal
Bukola Saraki
Wike
Emmanuel
Senator bala Muhammed
Peter obi
Fayose
Dele monmodu will come last Atiku is using many of them to divide south vote.

And for the APC you got it right 100%.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion:My Predictions For The upcoming PDP & APC Presidential Primary Elections by Tinubuadvocate: 10:54pm On May 01, 2022
Pain you bad bell Tinubu is not responsible for your problem.
pinkPUSSY:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion:My Predictions For The upcoming PDP & APC Presidential Primary Elections by everythinggirly(f): 11:27pm On May 01, 2022
Wahala.
Re: Opinion:My Predictions For The upcoming PDP & APC Presidential Primary Elections by Emilokoiyawon: 11:29pm On May 01, 2022
If you notice some1 crying all over the thread whenever Tinubu's name is mentioned just know one thing: that person's head is flat and hence no brain to reason. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion:My Predictions For The upcoming PDP & APC Presidential Primary Elections by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 01, 2022
Do not panic with there fallacy if you think of less be calm Peter obi of Nigeria will surely come true 2023

2 Likes

Re: Opinion:My Predictions For The upcoming PDP & APC Presidential Primary Elections by slivertongue: 1:36am On May 02, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Southerners wants power zoned to them but ain't ready to zone it to any geopolitical zone in the South. They want an open contest. They are playing themselves. The North go play them. It's either SE or SS. Here it's NE or NC but NC got d party chair.
Re: Opinion:My Predictions For The upcoming PDP & APC Presidential Primary Elections by cktheluckyman: 6:20am On May 02, 2022
slivertongue:

Southerners wants power zoned to them but ain't ready to zone it to any geopolitical zone in the South. They want an open contest. They are playing themselves. The North go play them. It's either SE or SS. Here it's NE or NC but NC got d party chair.
So you are the spokesman for southerners or you are just regurgitating the hypocritical SW hogwash
Re: Opinion:My Predictions For The upcoming PDP & APC Presidential Primary Elections by cktheluckyman: 6:23am On May 02, 2022
Movic1:

No man in APC can defeat Tinubu, same way No candidate can defeat Atiku in PDP. I'm really sorry to tell you that Tinubu is your next president. You don't have choice.
Let's even assume you are right and Tinubu and Atiku emerges the APC and PDP's candidates respectively? Do you mind analysing States each candidate can win across the country to buttress your claims that Tinubu is our next president
Re: Opinion:My Predictions For The upcoming PDP & APC Presidential Primary Elections by LexngtonSteele: 7:25am On May 02, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
You try but you still not get it.

Atiku
Tambuwal
Bukola Saraki
Wike
Emmanuel
Senator bala Muhammed
Peter obi
Fayose
Dele monmodu will come last Atiku is using many of them to divide south vote.

And for the APC you got it right 100%.

Your ranking is better than the OP's ...

But Dele Momodu will beat Peter Obi black and blue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion:My Predictions For The upcoming PDP & APC Presidential Primary Elections by Indispensable85(m): 8:02am On May 02, 2022
I won't be surprised if Wike picks the ticket ahead of Atiku. Atiku's undoing will be his pride. He's been behaving too big recently not reaching out enough to the delegates this time around. Wike has put in more work than him and he has the money to match him too.

As for APC presidential ticket, it's Tinubu no contest.
Re: Opinion:My Predictions For The upcoming PDP & APC Presidential Primary Elections by cktheluckyman: 8:10am On May 02, 2022
Indispensable85:
I won't be surprised if Wike picks the ticket ahead of Atiku. Atiku's undoing will be his pride. He's been behaving too big recently not reaching out enough to the delegates this time around. Wike has put in more work than him and he has the money to match him too.

As for APC presidential ticket, it's Tinubu no contest.
Continue to dream.You want an easy candidate to beat should Tinubu pick up the APC ticket
Re: Opinion:My Predictions For The upcoming PDP & APC Presidential Primary Elections by Tinubuadvocate: 8:13am On May 02, 2022
cheesy Dele is just using by Atiku dude not have pdp party ticket.
LexngtonSteele:

Your ranking is better than the OP's ...

But Dele Momodu will beat Peter Obi black and blue.
Re: Opinion:My Predictions For The upcoming PDP & APC Presidential Primary Elections by Nobody: 8:22am On May 02, 2022
Movic1:

Lol. When we tell some ladies to remain in the romance section they'll accuse us of being sexist.

What kind of analysis ignores the fact that the APC chairman is from the North?

So those in the Party won't worry about the Party existing beyond the Primaries strong and united enough to win the general elections?

It is stopping Tinubu alone that will drive everything they do? Sad how IPOBians think that all others are obsessed with politics of hate as they are.

1 Like

Re: Opinion:My Predictions For The upcoming PDP & APC Presidential Primary Elections by Nobody: 8:30am On May 02, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

You're too naive, hateful and 'anyone but Yoruba' to be educated but I will tell you one thing now.

It is a Yoruba that will get APC ticket. Forget the hateful hope in your heart. Even Buhari wants a Yoruba.

To suggest Adamu has' thrown open' the race means what you think shows how incredibly naive you are. Do you want him to arrogantly and offensively declare the APC ticket is for the SW and others should get lost?

Would that not be offensive micro-zoning that would cause bad blood when Adamu can simply 'throw open' the contest knowing everything will be done in the background to ensure a Yoruba candidate, the strongest in the APC actually, emerges?

Same played out in PDP with Saraki and Tambuwal being put in their place when they insisted the Party ticket be zoned exclusively to the North. PDP also threw their contest open yet we all know they will present a Northerner 100%.

You guys are not sophisticated at all. Not even minimally. Northerners in the APC know what they have to do. Must do even. They just have to be dimplomatic about it and seen to be fair to all in the interest of Party unity and strenght ahead of a general election.

It is not rocket science if hate of others has not made it so for you. I will bet you any money APC implodes literally days after the Primaries if a Yoruba does not get the ticket.

Politicians cannot come to your market to teach you how to trade. So also you cannot teach them about internal party politics and what must be done to keep APC a strong, united and winning platform for all member to use today and tomorrow. Not just in 2023.

Sophisticated analysts know that "some", in the quote below, should be replaced with most. Forget Buni, Malami and other upstarts who were messing with GEJ.

Do you know how many Northern big wigs and influential politicians, who dont make noise, have insisted APC ticket must go to the SW as the only honorable thing to do?

The problem of you guys is that you will always be ignorant because of disinterest in seeing the big picture. The hateful outcome you want is all you ever focus on.

https://thenationonlineng.net/disquiet-in-apc-over-plot-to-throw-open-presidential-ticket/

But some influential Northerners have insisted on zoning the presidency to the Southwest in appreciation of the backing of the zone for power shift to the North in 2015.
Re: Opinion:My Predictions For The upcoming PDP & APC Presidential Primary Elections by slivertongue: 9:11am On May 02, 2022
cktheluckyman:

So you are the spokesman for southerners or you are just regurgitating the hypocritical SW hogwash

Zoning should trickle down it should not be between North and South. It should rotate amongst geopolitical zones
Re: Opinion:My Predictions For The upcoming PDP & APC Presidential Primary Elections by Unzerious: 9:49am On May 02, 2022
Op your Prediction cast oo. In PDP Gov. Wike will win, he isn't stupid for supporting the Nat. Chairman who's from the North. In APC anything can happen, but Tinubu.

#Meffy2023
Re: Opinion:My Predictions For The upcoming PDP & APC Presidential Primary Elections by WATCHOVER(m): 9:53am On May 02, 2022
Dsalvo:

You're too naive, hateful and 'anyone but Yoruba' to be educated but I will tell you one thing now.

It is a Yoruba that will get APC ticket. Forget the hateful hope in your heart. Even Buhari wants a Yoruba.

To suggest Adamu has' thrown open' the race means what you think shows how incredibly naive you are. Do you want him to arrogantly and offensively declare the APC ticket is for the SW and others should get lost?

Would that not be offensive micro-zoning that would cause bad blood when Adamu can simply 'throw open' the contest knowing everything will be done in the background to ensure a Yoruba candidate, the strongest in the APC actually, emerges?

Same played out in PDP with Saraki and Tambuwal being put in their place when they insisted the Party ticket be zoned exclusively to the North. PDP also threw their contest open yet we all know they will present a Northerner 100%.

You guys are not sophisticated at all. Not even minimally. Northerners in the APC know what they have to do. Must do even. They just have to be dimplomatic about it and seen to be fair to all in the interest of Party unity and strenght ahead of a general election.

It is not rocket science if hate of others has not made it so for you. I will bet you any money APC implodes literally days after the Primaries if a Yoruba does not get the ticket.

Politicians cannot come to your market to teach you how to trade. So also you cannot teach them about internal party politics and what must be done to keep APC a strong, united and winning platform for all member to use today and tomorrow. Not just in 2023.

Sophisticated analysts know that "some", in the quote below, should be replaced with most. Forget Buni, Malami and other upstarts who were messing with GEJ.

Do you know how many Northern big wigs and influential politicians, who dont make noise, have insisted APC ticket must go to the SW as the only honorable thing to do?

The problem of you guys is that you will always be ignorant because of disinterest in seeing the big picture. The hateful outcome you want is all you ever focus on.

https://thenationonlineng.net/disquiet-in-apc-over-plot-to-throw-open-presidential-ticket/

Which Buhari want Yoruba?
Yoruba that fvcked Buhari up in 2019.
Buhari won't give them
Re: Opinion:My Predictions For The upcoming PDP & APC Presidential Primary Elections by Indispensable85(m): 2:30pm On May 02, 2022
cktheluckyman:

Continue to dream.You want an easy candidate to beat should Tinubu pick up the APC ticket

The outcome will be same irrespective of the candidate. The only thing that will change is the margin of victory.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Babatunde Gbadamosi On Peter Obi:i've Never Witnessed This Kind Of Support Befor / Peter Obi Will Have 20-25 Percent In Lagos / APC Leading With Wide Margin In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.